**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

2 hours ago, Spaceguest991 said:

Is there a quick and easy way to turn the Classy Chassis Outfits FG replacer version like https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45623 into a craftable version like cbbe versions has?

Not hard but time consuming. First, you need to change the nif names or the output directory in O.S, then create ARMA, ARMO and CO recipes.
Do it just for the outfits you like (or you will clutter up the bench menu).

Edited by lee3310
On 11/27/2020 at 6:20 PM, splashzone said:

Ero Selene by Derpsdale - NexusMods - Conversion by Aiko001

I'm having issues with this one not working with HHS and the feet clipped into the floor.

Is this a "me" issue or does this outfit have this issue? I can't tell from the screenshots. 

I'm using ZeX skeleton and don't have any issues with other HHS outfits, so I know I have that part working, just not sure if it's bodyslide/conversion issue with something I'm doing.

14 minutes ago, RebelDragon said:

I'm having issues with this one not working with HHS and the feet clipped into the floor.

Is this a "me" issue or does this outfit have this issue? I can't tell from the screenshots. 

I'm using ZeX skeleton and don't have any issues with other HHS outfits, so I know I have that part working, just not sure if it's bodyslide/conversion issue with something I'm doing.

I haven't used that one, but it looks like the files are laid out wrong. The meshes folder seems to have been accidentally put inside the tools folder and then there's an empty meshes folder which should have been where the meshes went.

Also I don't see any included TXT files for HHS to specify the offsets, but it's possible those were shipped in the original clothing mod (I didn't go hunting for it).

11 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I haven't used that one, but it looks like the files are laid out wrong. The meshes folder seems to have been accidentally put inside the tools folder and then there's an empty meshes folder which should have been where the meshes went.

Also I don't see any included TXT files for HHS to specify the offsets, but it's possible those were shipped in the original clothing mod (I didn't go hunting for it).

Ok, thanks for that insight. I'll toss it for now. Shame, because this looked promising for my "angel squad" but I'm not experienced enough to figure out how to fix this. If anyone has a conversion that works or a similar style angel-themed outfit, I'm open to recommendations.

2 hours ago, RebelDragon said:

Hey bro! If you check High heels system on the MCM Menu you should be able to change your "height" so you stop levitating!

i read that wrong, but i think you could do it the other way around, just make yourself higher, here is a in depth fix from someone on the nexus mods comment section, that helped me atleast with the levitating problem!

"If you're experiencing 'floating' when naked (best noticeable), try the following (as far as I can tell, this applies for both 1.8.1 and 1.7.0?
1) Open FO4HHS MCM.
2) Find height settings (should be the last section).
3) Move height slider to 0* and make sure BODY (33) is selected from the dropdown menu.
4) Simply press Delete and that should revert the changes in height.
5) All done now. In my case, this fixed the floating issue and it kept HHS and 1st person height. This means that my character no longer floats when standing naked, but all the heels using HHS are working properly, and so does the 1st person height!"

Edited by AverageSkyrimEnjoyer
16 minutes ago, IBAGadget said:

I totally didn't see that as the parent hadn't been released on Nexus until today

I only noticed it because someone said something in the comments, so I had to do a search myself.  I assume VTAW had originally posted the mod on their Patreon or maybe their own website (if they have one) some time ago, but it only now got to Nexus.

23 minutes ago, travelmedic said:

I only noticed it because someone said something in the comments, so I had to do a search myself.  I assume VTAW had originally posted the mod on their Patreon or maybe their own website (if they have one) some time ago, but it only now got to Nexus.

yah, I dug in VTAW's Discord, and he released it there on March 29

He's got another one there that hasn't made it out I'd like to see converted, and that's the Princess Bodysuit

3 hours ago, AverageSkyrimEnjoyer said:

Hey bro! If you check High heels system on the MCM Menu you should be able to change your "height" so you stop levitating!

i read that wrong, but i think you could do it the other way around, just make yourself higher, here is a in depth fix from someone on the nexus mods comment section, that helped me atleast with the levitating problem!

"If you're experiencing 'floating' when naked (best noticeable), try the following (as far as I can tell, this applies for both 1.8.1 and 1.7.0?
1) Open FO4HHS MCM.
2) Find height settings (should be the last section).
3) Move height slider to 0* and make sure BODY (33) is selected from the dropdown menu.
4) Simply press Delete and that should revert the changes in height.
5) All done now. In my case, this fixed the floating issue and it kept HHS and 1st person height. This means that my character no longer floats when standing naked, but all the heels using HHS are working properly, and so does the 1st person height!"

I don't think this is my issue because 1) I'm using these on NPCs, not my character and 2) this is an outfit specific issue and 3) as vaultbait was so kind to point out, the conversion files seem to be jacked up, so it's an issue there most likely and bodyslide. Over my head to fix it, so I moved on to other ideas. 

On 6/1/2023 at 8:22 PM, Spaceguest991 said:

Is there a quick and easy way to turn the Classy Chassis Outfits FG replacer version like https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45623 into a craftable version like cbbe versions has?

You can, with a bit of extra work. First, download the craftable CBBE version, you need its .esp file specifically. Next, download the FG bodyslides version. Edit the .osp files within the "SliderSets" folder:

Spoiler

image.png.db56eea338d9507a1bc7a854a0a2bcd2.png

Once you open up a .osp file, you'll see a bunch of texts. Don't be overwhelmed, Ctrl + F, search for "Output File". Add the prefix "C2" to the name of the Output file like this:

Spoiler

image.png.fd91c8797188d8c1b7f4defc32bc15d9.png

Be thorough, as there are many instances of "Output File" in a .osp file. Remember to save your work when your done. After that, just build your outfit in Bodyslide like you normally would.

The logic behind all of this is that the craftable version only looks for the name of the .nif files, which is "C2 + <vanilla outfit name>".nif, so doing it this way means you can pretty much rebuild your outfit in Bodyslide later on without having to manually rename each .nif file afterward.

2 hours ago, AverageSkyrimEnjoyer said:

New Outfit that looks pretty good, any FG conversion?

Gits Reiko Suit

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/71827

I have already completed the FG conversion and created a Nexus page. Unfortunately dantemk2 has taken their mod offline and so I did the same with the FG conversion. Should the mod appear again on Nexus, which I assume, I also put the conversion back online.

Edited by N.Gamma
19 minutes ago, N.Gamma said:

I have already completed the FG conversion and created a Nexus page. Unfortunately dantemk2 has taken their mod offline and so I did the same with the FG conversion. Should the mod appear again on Nexus, which I assume, I also put the conversion back online.

damn that was fast, i swear it was still up a few hours ago lol

On 5/19/2023 at 6:00 PM, Goruma said:

Can anyone convert Gunner Outfit Pack (STANDALONE)?

Thanks!

I'm really an amateur at this, but I gave it a whirl converting from the CBBE bodyslides on nexus. About 1/5 of the outfits had issues with zero weights though, due to binoculars and antennae. I used the uniboob FG reference because most of the outfits have rigid chests or otherwise I figured they'd look weird with separate boob movement. 

No idea if I did this correctly, but here it is. Maybe someone else can fix the bugs and adjust the weights to their liking. 

146457002_GunnerOutfitsFG.7z

On 6/1/2023 at 9:18 PM, RebelDragon said:

Here you have a patch without having to make any settings in the MCM.

Ero Selene Armor - HHS Patch.7z

On 4/3/2023 at 12:40 AM, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

That's not my conversion as I named it a specific way
Tested. You have smth wrong on your side (Ignore the No Image, I just don't have the mod installed in my testing setup)

I've now tested it again. Same result. No Morph, although activated. Could it be because I'm using FG?

Spoiler

image.png.b0d48c07ce25ac2bc8cf6ec0820a8aa1.pngimage.png.4e489231a039027dc58c0946250ecd2d.png