sexy mods for total war warhammer 2

5 hours ago, gooboo said:

The mod is still a WIP, so I haven't put it up anywhere yet. I don't know if I'll actually put it up on the Nexus, since I'd rather not draw too much attention to the mod due to GW's known attitudes towards protecting its properties. I'll probably upload the mod somewhere and people can dm me for a link when its ready to download. 

I plan on finishing up the dark elves with the dreadlord, witch elves, and SoS. After that either the wood elves of high elves next, not sure which. 

Not going to attempt Slaanesh in a few days?

9 hours ago, gooboo said:

Got tired of Blender, started working on revised unit cards/portholes. Do these more zoomed out versions where you can see more of the torso look better, or do you think the vanilla styled headshots are better?

20220214041432_1.jpg

Prefer headshots for Lords & Heroes.

On 2/13/2022 at 12:09 PM, gooboo said:

The mod is still a WIP, so I haven't put it up anywhere yet. I don't know if I'll actually put it up on the Nexus, since I'd rather not draw too much attention to the mod due to GW's known attitudes towards protecting its properties. I'll probably upload the mod somewhere and people can dm me for a link when its ready to download. 

I plan on finishing up the dark elves with the dreadlord, witch elves, and SoS. After that either the wood elves of high elves next, not sure which. 

There are nude mods on the Nexus already.

37 minutes ago, Kamivax said:

i've been playing daemon prince, it's kind of a rough start

Try it out as my first campaign for game 3. Ordertide, not even once.

8 hours ago, Kargrin said:

Hows TWWH 3 btw

Optimization is rough, but I only got a crash once and nothing game breaking so far. It will probably be a great game in a few months, but for now, eh, not so much, just a fun if janky game.

Edit: You can just watch Mandaloregaming's vid on the game 

Edited by sarin555
Add review

91514042_LQRSF_D5IEXX4UEH960.png.b9c5a8eb86473274a208f50cba06de30.png

If you are good at Chinese, try this one(this mod in chiese language only)

阿瓦隆派系拓展(恶堕阿瓦隆)←copy and paste in workshop   Google transalte: Avalon Faction Expansion (Bad Avalon)

Alarielle is too tired to protect Ulthuan, so she decide to join darkness...

-New talent (NSFW) for Alarielle, handmaidens,elves princess and archmage

-New land mark building

- 5 NSFW legendary Items for Alarielle

and more..

Edited by aswqh2008