sexy mods for total war warhammer 2

I followed the instructions on https://catalogue.smods.ru/how-to-install-mods-for-total-war-warhammer-ii

It was able to find the mods. But the mods appears to be not actually taking any effect...?!

Might anyone know why?

EDIT: Found the problem. I needed Kaedrin's mod manager from the Total War forums.

FUCK SAKES!

Also, apparently they don't tell you, but all your previous save are now BORKE, despite this only being graphics mods I am installing?! FFS!

Edited by duck666
  • 1 month later...
On 10/20/2022 at 9:08 AM, duck666 said:

I followed the instructions on https://catalogue.smods.ru/how-to-install-mods-for-total-war-warhammer-ii

It was able to find the mods. But the mods appears to be not actually taking any effect...?!

Might anyone know why?

EDIT: Found the problem. I needed Kaedrin's mod manager from the Total War forums.

FUCK SAKES!

Also, apparently they don't tell you, but all your previous save are now BORKE, despite this only being graphics mods I am installing?! FFS!

No you don't need that mod manager.  Also used it and found it quite annoying.

Started reading and found a way to get mods to show up without that tool.

Mod Order - lowest priority at the top.

image.png.37217b71125a72421626ba0e99a006bc.png

In case mods don't show up change the name. My_Morathi was orignally the Lig_Morathi from Steam and

i was subscribed to that mod once. Subscription was not active anymore but guess that was a conflict with some info storing steam subscriptions.

Once i renamed the pack file it worked.

On 11/28/2022 at 10:22 AM, Snoopy911 said:

No you don't need that mod manager.  Also used it and found it quite annoying.

Started reading and found a way to get mods to show up without that tool.

Mod Order - lowest priority at the top.

image.png.37217b71125a72421626ba0e99a006bc.png

In case mods don't show up change the name. My_Morathi was orignally the Lig_Morathi from Steam and

i was subscribed to that mod once. Subscription was not active anymore but guess that was a conflict with some info storing steam subscriptions.

Once i renamed the pack file it worked.

That wasn't my problem.

The problem was CA's launcher being inconsistent with showing "check mark" next to a mod, and whether it is actually active, or not.

I didn't want to play a guessing game, so I used the mod manager.

The mod manager seems to have some issue which it is making the main menu slow. Other than that, I don't need to do any guess work on the check marks.

• 1 month later...
On 3/14/2022 at 12:29 PM, Taraanis said:

I had the same idee some time ago, tho yours looks better. Also I really like your dark elf body.

648684672_Warhammer22022-03-1420-24-32.png.b15ce0b68bc990142d5693d04de900cf.png

Might anyone know if this above image is from a WH3 or WH2 mod? And which mod?

Edited by duck666
4 hours ago, Taraanis said:

this was wip of mine from warhammer 2, I've never posted it and I think I lost the files. But I could do it again for warhammer 3 if you want.

I don't have WH2 yet ?

Anyways. Thank you for the information.

I was wondering, and hoping to get it for WH2 because your mod art look better than that of the Chinese mod here:

Don't worry about making one for WH2. I'll probably get WH3 in like a year or something; when more content comes out for it ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 9/12/2023 at 1:32 PM, DefactoAmbassador said:

Just wondering, does this pack include all the Warhammer 2 GloryBanners that have been released so far?

I believe so.

Though, while we're on the topic and if @Codiciaf110 ever sees this... any odds of us getting the Old Tyriana banner back? I loved how much more seductive/"naughty" it was. The current one is good, but IMO the tongue version was excellent.