sexy mods for total war warhammer 2

2 hours ago, Codiciaf110 said:

Is there a guide on how to edit WH2 bodies?

I want to try it on my own (I don't think I'll make it).

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2202-Tools-Tutorials-and-Resources

From what I remember:

PFM/RPFM tools

And phazer tools (to extract the model/mesh to be useable in Blender/3dx)

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?798550-RMEditor-BETA-RELEASED!

https://github.com/mr-phazer/RME_Release

On 3/21/2022 at 3:29 AM, Kargrin said:

Anyone found the source for this?

All I know is it was from a chinese forum (Probably 3dm?)

Hide contents

warhamsource803730597.jpg.5017068663fe9304c478a996d33eb405.jpg

do you know were you found the picture?

i opened a new threat for warhammer 3 to collect mods

1 hour ago, gooboo said:

Looking at those Chinese WH3 mods I wonder if Chinese players are even aware of my WH nude mods? Would be a shame if they never got to use them since this is an English language forum. 

Well as a chinese player myself I thank you for the mods you made, really enjoy them. However I don't think most Chinese player had a chance to try your mod since all the censorship going on... I'm sure some of them like me has a account for the site, only a small number tho.

53 minutes ago, RO0T1 said:

Well as a chinese player myself I thank you for the mods you made, really enjoy them. However I don't think most Chinese player had a chance to try your mod since all the censorship going on... I'm sure some of them like me has a account for the site, only a small number tho.

Do Chinese players go to the Nexus at all? I plan on uploading the mod there eventually, maybe more will find it there. 

45 minutes ago, gooboo said:

Do Chinese players go to the Nexus at all? I plan on uploading the mod there eventually, maybe more will find it there. 

Nexus are definitely more accessible and well known than here in Chinese community, it still require VPN but yea, more people will have access there that's for sure.

Made some Miao Ying reskins based off LIG's and the one from 3DM and am waiting on permission to repost; here's some sneak peak (2 versions, one with scale leg armor and one with fishnets)

Buffed her bottom significantly while slightly nerfing her top (including shoulder narrowing)

Also added fresnel emissive effects of slaanesh corruption slowly crawling up from the boots. My justification for these reskins is that she accepted the boots as a gift from Slaanesh which influenced her to dress more liberally :P.

Would I get banned if I post this on 3DM? Not sure what the censorship level is at.

base3.PNG.2d260eca4edb2bde1c7a05e07bd22e37.PNGfishnet3.PNG.4df4683c07c9c96029ccf05722d2e623.PNG

Edited by TabulaRasa

I did some messing around with Kislev ice witches earlier. Nothing is finished yet, but Katarin will probably look similar to these whenever I get to her. 

wh3_1.jpg.35d4db16d9deb5c51c9a05d0b2406a1e.jpg

wh3_2.jpg.80a281f59f1a96363df0af08b1280e4b.jpg

I got too much real life work to do at the moment, so I can't work on these for a little while.