sexy mods for total war warhammer 2

This is my edit of a morathi banners mod.

MOD Morathi Alt Shuffle BY sEcOnDbOuToFiNsAnItY

Artist BY MISTER69M,evulchibi,flowerxl

*Update

Alarielle the radiant Banners

If I break any rules, forgive me.

ioqujwa.jpg

ioqujwb.jpg

Edited by Codiciaf110

beautification mods before the workshop is even out, looks like we probably get this game a great pallet of mods it seems. well as long as even a dog can breach deep infantry lines i think i will wait with tw3 until they changed something about it or a mod is out that changes this. also the dark elf mods recently posted look promising.

5 hours ago, Budda002 said:

Good stuff. Can you do Isabella and Repanse too? Oh and the sisters.

I'm having a hard time finding good paintings for the elf sisters, Ariel, Hellebron and Renpanse. If someone sends me pictures I would be delighted to do so. Now I have a doubt with Isabella, I'm more for the A

dudevonpalmen.jpg

52 minutes ago, Codiciaf110 said:

I'm having a hard time finding good paintings for the elf sisters, Ariel, Hellebron and Renpanse. If someone sends me pictures I would be delighted to do so. Now I have a doubt with Isabella, I'm more for the A

dudevonpalmen.jpg

A is better, I think.

Here some sisters by Vempire

Edit: and Khalida by smokedpaprika done in the style of this mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/totalwarwarhammer2/mods/28

vempire.jpeg

smokedpaprika-Khalida-Neferher-Tomb-Kings-Warhammer-Fantasy-7208556.png

Edited by Budda002

I got around to extracting the bodymesh from LiG's mods and modifying it to create a full body version, and I have to say that I might be switching over to this body when I get around to doing the high/wood elves. I'm undecided as to whether or not I'll redo the dark elf bodies I've already done. 

newbody1.jpg.b4f20bad5ada048eafa67ae2ba3fef37.jpg

newbody2.jpg.9b7a4a1f0f9c08b72a3b21176134950e.jpg

I still need to do some re-weighting of the vertices, since the original version was actually pretty rough in some spots. The only problem with this body is that the geometry is totally different around the neck area, so every model is going to have to have something covering up the seams at the neck.

No LiG's body didn't have both hands for Khalida, and the Morathi body used the default/vanilla hands. I had to do some other small fixes with the mesh as well. 

I'm not sure what you mean by how hard it was to work with, but there isn't really any way to get them to match up geometrically, not without a ton of modification to the head mesh itself, which I don't want to do. The meshes are too different. I'll come up with some kind of neck piece or necklace for the high/wood elf mages when I get around to them to cover up the seam. 

newbody3.jpg.6e39843375f6aaddc9f2011d2222e1b7.jpg

12 hours ago, gooboo said:

I got around to extracting the bodymesh from LiG's mods and modifying it to create a full body version, and I have to say that I might be switching over to this body when I get around to doing the high/wood elves. I'm undecided as to whether or not I'll redo the dark elf bodies I've already done. 

newbody1.jpg.b4f20bad5ada048eafa67ae2ba3fef37.jpg

newbody2.jpg.9b7a4a1f0f9c08b72a3b21176134950e.jpg

I still need to do some re-weighting of the vertices, since the original version was actually pretty rough in some spots. The only problem with this body is that the geometry is totally different around the neck area, so every model is going to have to have something covering up the seams at the neck.

I think it's good to not have everybody use the same body. So it's fine to not update the previous ones.

17 hours ago, gooboo said:

No LiG's body didn't have both hands for Khalida, and the Morathi body used the default/vanilla hands. I had to do some other small fixes with the mesh as well. 

I'm not sure what you mean by how hard it was to work with, but there isn't really any way to get them to match up geometrically, not without a ton of modification to the head mesh itself, which I don't want to do. The meshes are too different. I'll come up with some kind of neck piece or necklace for the high/wood elf mages when I get around to them to cover up the seam. 

Choose the body you prefer, you are doing a great job (try to avoid making the neck look like a giraffe). I like big breasts for legendary lords and small breasts for normal leaders "as a rank"

Small breasts low range large breasts higher range (my logical stupidity xD)

Suggestion

Fay Enchantress could you create a dress with transparencies? It would be very sexy, like Arielle

Update:

hotforestsisters.png

GloryBanner.pack

Edited by Codiciaf110

I had the same idee some time ago, tho yours looks better. Also I really like your dark elf body.

648684672_Warhammer22022-03-1420-24-32.png.b15ce0b68bc990142d5693d04de900cf.png

On 3/13/2022 at 7:52 AM, gooboo said:

Another mod I've been working for awhile on is a minor faction legendary lord mod which adds female legendary lords to most of the elf factions and two of the minor vampire factions. I don't know when I'll get it done since doing custom legendary lords takes awhile, but here are some wip pictures of some of the dark elf legendary lords. Still deciding what to do with the costumes for some of them. 

faction1.jpg.51c2a67b57ad924ef3f3e3bfb2e352b5.jpg

faction2.jpg.9ffd4ed9cd4ddc9f7f521daafebb670b.jpg

faction3.jpg.1f11ba65c4e8711580b49e64abc2e538.jpg

faction4.jpg.1fac26a93897619afe21b083d4f92fb0.jpg

I've done all of data table/skill tree stuff for the minor dark elf and high elf lords, I just need to finish making unique models for them all. Just start working on the wood elf lords and vampire lords today. 

20 minutes ago, gooboo said:

Another mod I've been working for awhile on is a minor faction legendary lord mod which adds female legendary lords to most of the elf factions and two of the minor vampire factions. I don't know when I'll get it done since doing custom legendary lords takes awhile, but here are some wip pictures of some of the dark elf legendary lords. Still deciding what to do with the costumes for some of them. 

I've done all of data table/skill tree stuff for the minor dark elf and high elf lords, I just need to finish making unique models for them all. Just start working on the wood elf lords and vampire lords today. 

Seems like a great idea! I think a Ghrond faction that starts with a Medusa would be really cool! Keep up the great work ❤️ 

On 3/13/2022 at 9:53 PM, Codiciaf110 said:

Choose the body you prefer, you are doing a great job (try to avoid making the neck look like a giraffe). I like big breasts for legendary lords and small breasts for normal leaders "as a rank"

Small breasts low range large breasts higher range (my logical stupidity xD)

Suggestion

Fay Enchantress could you create a dress with transparencies? It would be very sexy, like Arielle

Update:

hotforestsisters.png

GloryBanner.pack 2.69 MB · 23 downloads

Hello, sorry to arrive so late but I only now discover your mods. And I can't install them, is there a procedure?

9 hours ago, gooboo said:

Keep it up, like your sexy dark elves. Also, would be cool if you could genderbend male legendary lords and then also do the same for the whole roster of unit sand heroes eventually.

Edited by Sielgaudys
16 hours ago, gooboo said:

I see three legendary magician heroes,
Would it be possible to at least have a female legendary warrior lord?

The faction leader of Clar Karond is a dreadlord female, I just haven't done the model for her yet. Also Ssildra Tor, Blood Hall Coven, and the Forgebound have an additional legendary dreadlord female as well. 

Here's a picture of the dreadlord legendary character for Blood Hall Coven, forgot to take a better picture of her-

20210803182458_1.jpg.3ac8132bbfeee7725486c312c0dd7382.jpg

Edited by gooboo
38 minutes ago, gooboo said:

The faction leader of Clar Karond is a dreadlord female, I just haven't done the model for her yet. Also Ssildra Tor, Blood Hall Coven, and the Forgebound have an additional legendary dreadlord female as well. 

Here's a picture of the dreadlord legendary character for Blood Hall Coven, forgot to take a better picture of her-

20210803182458_1.jpg.3ac8132bbfeee7725486c312c0dd7382.jpg

it looks good.
It will be difficult to balance a legendary hero.

19 hours ago, gooboo said:

I'm just curious, what kind of skill trees would they have? Something normal like other LLs or also have some sexy flavor text for the weirdos who totally aren't like me.