Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

regarding beta testing: 

I have skyrim underground installed, but wanted to uninstall it again because all the creatures there are not sexlab compatible.

Did you replace those creatures with your own ones? Or what do you want tested with Skyrim Underground?

Pm sent

9 hours ago, Nymra said:

regarding beta testing: 

I have skyrim underground installed, but wanted to uninstall it again because all the creatures there are not sexlab compatible.

Did you replace those creatures with your own ones? Or what do you want tested with Skyrim Underground?

That would be really cool. I use Underground myself and was disappointed to find that most creatures aren't compatible with Sexlab, let alone have naughty bits.

You mentioned that "Tending the Flames in Solitude for the Bards College. with the mod the boss Olaf One-Eye can't be actived even if you killed all the draugrs below the coffin. Known issue. Will be fixed in v1.5". Is there a setstage console command to skip his fight and advance the quest? Or maybe make him spawn with console to kill him to advance?

Edited by Dreamer1986
41 minutes ago, Dreamer1986 said:

You mentioned that "Tending the Flames in Solitude for the Bards College. with the mod the boss Olaf One-Eye can't be actived even if you killed all the draugrs below the coffin. Known issue. Will be fixed in v1.5". Is there a setstage console command to skip his fight and advance the quest? Or maybe make him spawn with console to kill him to advance?

You might be able to force him to wake up by casting a fire rune at the base of the coffin.

44 minutes ago, Dreamer1986 said:

So you can wake him up without console? Awesome, the bug is no that bad then, thanks. 

In this place it could be one of two errors in v1.4.

1) Invisible (actually just very small) actor spawned that I placed by a mistake inside a common list. If it spawns in one of those coffins, quest script halts, since that coffin won't pop as it should. Using Aurora Whisper will reveal it since it's a living being. It will be spawned outside the coffin so if you are able to locate it, kill it with whatever combat tactic you use.

2) A non draugr creature spawns in said coffins. It will spawn outside the coffins, so it's really the same issue as above.

Killing those actors above should normally have the quest proceed but it is not always the case.

If Naps-on-Dirts tactic doesn't work out you can try console commands as a last attempt:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Tending_the_Flames

At the bottoms is the quest stages. That should work too.

WARNING: WORK UNDER DEVELOPMENT... Read before you install!
Looking for someone who soon can do some beta testing on v1.5

I like the idea...

i have the condition .... but if i install the current one will the new one ... upgrade or have any other need?

Maybe it's better to install the new one .... right away ?!

Would it be too strenuous to want this program here to be packaged?

----------------

Érdekes lehetőség.

Nekem van a feltétel.... de ha a mostanit telepítem akkor az új ... frissít vagy más igényt támaszt?

Talán jobb az újat telepíteni.... azonnal?!

Túlságosan megerőltető volna az a kívánalom, hogy ez az itteni program be legyen csomagolva

7 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

In this place it could be one of two errors in v1.4.

1) Invisible (actually just very small) actor spawned that I placed by a mistake inside a common list. If it spawns in one of those coffins, quest script halts, since that coffin won't pop as it should. Using Aurora Whisper will reveal it since it's a living being. It will be spawned outside the coffin so if you are able to locate it, kill it with whatever combat tactic you use.

2) A non draugr creature spawns in said coffins. It will spawn outside the coffins, so it's really the same issue as above.

Killing those actors above should normally have the quest proceed but it is not always the case.

If Naps-on-Dirts tactic doesn't work out you can try console commands as a last attempt:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Tending_the_Flames

At the bottoms is the quest stages. That should work too.

Thank you! I will see what works when I reach him, glad that there are solutions.

16 hours ago, csacskamacska said:

I like the idea...

i have the condition .... but if i install the current one will the new one ... upgrade or have any other need?

Maybe it's better to install the new one .... right away ?!

Would it be too strenuous to want this program here to be packaged

You can install v1.4 and just overwrite with v1.5.

About bsa archive. I'm looking into it. At least when the mod is complete it will be bsa packed ?

3 hours ago, lilpixxle said:

i have returned to report that this mod actually works very well with true unlevelled skyrim,
only thing i have noticed is that the monsters from this mod seem to spawn less often when used in conjunction with true unlevelled skyrim.

That's good ?. The spawn chance of these creatures are roughly between 25-40%. Maybe I should increase it a little. One day I too will play with a

unlevelled Skyrim. Did you adjust the list urself or is there a mod for it?

8 hours ago, kruloreki said:

errr... black schlong.... errr... how to fix?

Does it appear like that every time you spawn the creature ? Are you on LE or SE?

1 hour ago, Thor2000 said:

That's good ?. The spawn chance of these creatures are roughly between 25-40%. Maybe I should increase it a little. One day I too will play with a

unlevelled Skyrim. Did you adjust the list urself or is there a mod for it?

Does it appear like that every time you spawn the creature ? Are you on LE or SE?

SE ... all little centurion fighter with black schlong...

The creatures from this mod are in some places where they are impossible to defeat at early levels.  Say for example if you join the College of Winterhold first thing instead of the Companions or the Thieves guild.  I had to console kill the little Centurian fighters several times, and a skeleton conjurer in Saarthal, but the worst incident was the huge pack of zombie dogs (or some sort of dog) where the three wisps and the wispmother are in Labrynthian.  There was like a dozen of them and I was unable to kill even just one.  I just used killall and revived my (essential) companions.

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

The creatures from this mod are in some places where they are impossible to defeat at early levels.  Say for example if you join the College of Winterhold first thing instead of the Companions or the Thieves guild.  I had to console kill the little Centurian fighters several times, and a skeleton conjurer in Saarthal, but the worst incident was the huge pack of zombie dogs (or some sort of dog) where the three wisps and the wispmother are in Labrynthian.  There was like a dozen of them and I was unable to kill even just one.  I just used killall and revived my (essential) companions.

how about try Shincheng follower? she kill everything even essential character..hahahaha

2 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I'm going to take a little look at that skinned hound swarm inside Labyrinthian. First off, I'll levelize them so you would only meet the weaker ones in the start. Might also move them to someplace else if there's lots of actors in one spot. Thanks... such feedback is valuable.

53 minutes ago, kruloreki said:

how about try Shincheng follower? she kill everything even essential character..hahahaha

?

Great mod however having a problem with missing schlongs in LE, specifically for the dinos, all the dinos don't have any penises, the animation plays but no penis. I think it must be my load order, they are also registered in creature framework as a creature using this mod for their penises, it doesn't give any other mod options. Any advice?

My current load order is:

MNC

Creature framework

Demonic creatures

schlongs of skyrim

Animated Beast cocks

Any help greatly appreciated

EDIT: Just had another look through the creature framework, an realized none of the dinosaurs are there, all the other ones are but the dinos aren't'. I didn't download the no dinos one as they are there in the game, but they're not registered for some reason. Don't know how to fix this any help greatly appreciated, thx.

Edited by svandalbear
1 hour ago, svandalbear said:

Great mod however having a problem with missing schlongs in LE, specifically for the dinos, all the dinos don't have any penises, the animation plays but no penis. I think it must be my load order, they are also registered in creature framework as a creature using this mod for their penises, it doesn't give any other mod options. Any advice?

My current load order is:

MNC

Creature framework

Demonic creatures

schlongs of skyrim

Animated Beast cocks

Any help greatly appreciated

EDIT: Just had another look through the creature framework, an realized none of the dinosaurs are there, all the other ones are but the dinos aren't'. I didn't download the no dinos one as they are there in the game, but they're not registered for some reason. Don't know how to fix this any help greatly appreciated, thx.

Check the ods file. It says which creature is supported and not. Dinos are not. Btw in v1.5 most of them will be gone. Only the beaked dinos left.