Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

6 minutes ago, Ysgramor07 said:

Is there a way to spawn non-hostile version of creatures?

Use the 'tcai' command in the console before spawning any creatures in. This turns off the combat ai in the game, so everything you spawn in will just stand around until you toggle it back on again.

11 minutes ago, Mhiggins said:

Use the 'tcai' command in the console before spawning any creatures in. This turns off the combat ai in the game, so everything you spawn in will just stand around until you toggle it back on again.

I mean i want to do some of them my followers, seems like i need to tweak esp with creation kit

22 minutes ago, Ysgramor07 said:

Is there a way to spawn non-hostile version of creatures?

Except for the few that comes with a summoning spell, no. I guess you need to either use console commands or spend some perks on illusion ?.

Which got me thinking that there is more than "resist fire" I should add to those dwarven creatures. As of now you can use illusion spells on them too.

16 minutes ago, Ysgramor07 said:

I mean i want to do some of them my followers, seems like i need to tweak esp with creation kit

Oh.

Well, I use Ordinator as a alternate perk mod, and in the speech tree there is a perk called 'Speak with animals' that lets you add a calmed creature as a follower. 

I just tested it in my game (I also use the follower framework) and found that I was able to add one of the black rats as a follower. Seems to be only one creature at a time though and I don't know how to set them as essential.

One way to go about it I suppose. 

Hello I would like to say that your mod is awesome and i have an idea of switching the vampire lord male and female from using vanilla skeleton to using human skeleton since the animation that support vampire lord are very rare  and they are humanoid so can you add it into it too. I would very appreciate it since i'm struggle to rig the thing and also the model that use flame atronach skeleton can you make it use human skeleton too, the 3d model look awesome. THANK YOU (sorry for my english)

1 hour ago, hellu321 said:

Hello I would like to say that your mod is awesome and i have an idea of switching the vampire lord male and female from using vanilla skeleton to using human skeleton since the animation that support vampire lord are very rare  and they are humanoid so can you add it into it too. I would very appreciate it since i'm struggle to rig the thing and also the model that use flame atronach skeleton can you make it use human skeleton too, the 3d model look awesome. THANK YOU (sorry for my english)

My booking list is sincerly full and my future plans shows symptoms off overload ?. Rigging is not my strong side I'm afraid. I'm still learning by failing, starting over and fail again. But what you are trying should be possible. Did you get the T-pose "good" before you copied over weights from the human reference? At least that seems like a huge success criteria in my attempts. Yes... fingers is a uhm finger in the ass to adjust.

3 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Hey there's new minotaur by 4thunknown https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/107460?tab=posts&BH=0

There are 2 types of these models, the first one are using human body (meh) and the brute one is using gargoyle, but damn shame the pp of it is too small, it needs bigger dong ?20210421220438_1.jpg.c042cef8e8607a798a2dab6e5cf5eeb6.jpg

20210421220259_1.jpg

20210421222438_1.jpg

20210421222104_1.jpg

Nice minotaur model and maybe the best I've seen. The dong can be made bigger in outfit studio. I've tried it with draugr and rieklings in LE and it worked.

Thank you once again for this incredible mod! You are helping to give new life to a game that is nearly a decade old. I really appreciate all of your hard work.

On a side note, I believe that manual installation is required with V1.3 because of how it is packed. If anyone encounters invisible creatures it is likely because they tried to install with a mod manager.

EDIT: To clarify my above comments, you MAY have issues installing with a mod manager unless you tweak the file first. With this in mind, manual installation is not actually required but might be easier for some people in this instance. I hope this note helps people instead of causing further confusion.

20 hours ago, WhatRules said:

¿Alguna ETA para v1.3 VER? Y también, ¿esto entra en conflicto con Immersive Creatures de alguna manera?

no they work fine and even with baddog penis mod

8 hours ago, EConway3118 said:

On a side note, I believe that manual installation is required with V1.3 because of how it is packed. If anyone encounters invisible creatures it is likely because they tried to install with a mod manager.

You can use a mod manager, you just have to make sure that you either:

1. Separate the main mod file and the patch file before installing

2. Or set the correct data path when adding the file

Maybe the mod creator could split the file up for 1.4v, host any small patch files on here and keep the larger files offsite (due to the size limit). Alternatively, some of the mods on here that are large in size are hosted on google drive, so that could be an alternative to mediafire. 

12 hours ago, WhatRules said:

Would it be too much to ask for a non-female version? Not everyone is into futa.

Replace them with male draugrs? Would strap on solution work?

10 hours ago, EConway3118 said:

Thank you once again for this incredible mod! You are helping to give new life to a game that is nearly a decade old. I really appreciate all of your hard work.

Thanks for kind words!

2 hours ago, Mhiggins said:

You can use a mod manager, you just have to make sure that you either:

1. Separate the main mod file and the patch file before installing

2. Or set the correct data path when adding the file

Maybe the mod creator could split the file up for 1.4v, host any small patch files on here and keep the larger files offsite (due to the size limit). Alternatively, some of the mods on here that are large in size are hosted on google drive, so that could be an alternative to mediafire. 

So keep main mod with main file in one download, and all patches and loose documents/esps in a separate download. Yeah I can do that

16 hours ago, EConway3118 said:

Pretty easy with MO2 (at least in my case...) I had some invisible creatures too.

My workaround:

Installed mod as usual, unpacked the mod file, repacked the "no dino esp", installed "no dino" over "demonic Creatures", done. Creatures visible.

Do these monsters work on the same factions as the other monsters? Or did you add new factions to the game as well? For example if I added myself to the draugr faction would that make the undead from this mod non-hostile to my character? (Ignore the game breaking implications lol. I am well aware how much messing with factions can break a save. I'm curious anyway.)

EDIT: I am also an MO2 user and it is telling me there is no data directory and no matter how many times I try to set it, it tells me it isn't working. Any advice?

Hi, I'm using your mod together w/ the Peril, and Corruption mod here from loverslab and noticed that having sex w/ some creatures were not increasing corruption of the respective type. Some dwarven constructs, undead, etc.

I created a patch for the Corruption mod and DMC 1.3 for Skyrim LE, adding the corruption keywords to this mod races and in some cases to the NPCs entries directly.

Everything was done via tes5edit. I only added keywords in the edits. Also did a quick clean on my esp patch.

Since this is my first time doing it, I hope I did OK. In my tests it seems to be working OK. I used the no dino esp as base, but the dinos were available in the esp, so I think it can be used for both versions.

@Thor2000

Can I share the esp patch here?

As far as I understand you still need this mod and the corruption mod for it to work correctly. Since the patch only overrides races and NPC's by adding keywords.

(For those curious, the Corruption mod checks skyrim base races in most cases for keywords, for creatures that have multiple types a keyword has to be added to the actor, all I did was add keywords for the races, and in cases were the race was different from the creature type (Little centurion for example), I added it to the actor NPC. I also avoided touching the lvl encounters npc entries. You will get multiple corruption types from those NPC's though, due to the race check on corruption)

Can I ask you a question?  Where could I find Drowner ambush point? How big is the activation zone? Do I have to swim or I could just run 5 meters from the water for them to trigger? Can I see Drowners sticking out of the ground, like those skeletons in Soul Cairn? TFC to check if they there at all?

8 hours ago, Aki K said:

Do these monsters work on the same factions as the other monsters? Or did you add new factions to the game as well? For example if I added myself to the draugr faction would that make the undead from this mod non-hostile to my character? (Ignore the game breaking implications lol. I am well aware how much messing with factions can break a save. I'm curious anyway.)

EDIT: I am also an MO2 user and it is telling me there is no data directory and no matter how many times I try to set it, it tells me it isn't working. Any advice?

Most of them use the same factions. Some factions are new to prevent goblin-ken fight each other, or prevent skavens and goblins from having friendly encounters.

So yes if you make urself a draugr all draugr kinds of this mod will be friendly (not tested though).

Regarding M02: See post #486 and #488. There isn't mod manager support on this mod since I don't use it myself.

4 hours ago, Loki15kun said:

Hi, I'm using your mod together w/ the Peril, and Corruption mod here from loverslab and noticed that having sex w/ some creatures were not increasing corruption of the respective type. Some dwarven constructs, undead, etc.

I created a patch for the Corruption mod and DMC 1.3 for Skyrim LE, adding the corruption keywords to this mod races and in some cases to the NPCs entries directly.

Everything was done via tes5edit. I only added keywords in the edits. Also did a quick clean on my esp patch.

Since this is my first time doing it, I hope I did OK. In my tests it seems to be working OK. I used the no dino esp as base, but the dinos were available in the esp, so I think it can be used for both versions.

@Thor2000

Can I share the esp patch here?

As far as I understand you still need this mod and the corruption mod for it to work correctly. Since the patch only overrides races and NPC's by adding keywords.

(For those curious, the Corruption mod checks skyrim base races in most cases for keywords, for creatures that have multiple types a keyword has to be added to the actor, all I did was add keywords for the races, and in cases were the race was different from the creature type (Little centurion for example), I added it to the actor NPC. I also avoided touching the lvl encounters npc entries. You will get multiple corruption types from those NPC's though, due to the race check on corruption)

Yes share it if you like. Mark it with Skyrim edition and Dinoless edition.  Regarding LvL encounters NPCs: Some who does not have the "use keyword" in template flags ticked off. That might be something to look at.

4 hours ago, BushJr said:

Can I ask you a question?  Where could I find Drowner ambush point? How big is the activation zone? Do I have to swim or I could just run 5 meters from the water for them to trigger? Can I see Drowners sticking out of the ground, like those skeletons in Soul Cairn? TFC to check if they there at all?

The drowners attacks is triggered by trigger boxes I have placed around. Some of the triggerboxes are huge, and some har small. Meaning you can pass a road without hitting them. Only the player can trigger the boxes. The ambushes are also level based. So if you're low level you won't spawn any drowners. Level vary from spot to spot. Numbers of drowners will also vary. They will use the same animation as those skeletons in Soul Cairn. They will emerge in the shallow water zone of the water body so it looks like they're actually rising on their after swiming. I'm not sure if I should reveal where they are ?. Riverwood, Ivarstead, Several places around Lake Ilinalta, Chillwind depths exteriors. They're located near special places like fishermens camps, boatwrecks, settlements, roads, ritual stones. PM me with your PC level and I can reply with some places for you.

10 hours ago, Aki K said:

Allright. I re-uploaded all downloads. I've added the missing "data" folder which made troubles for  %¤&#¤¤ managers ?. The documents,  installation, change notes, dino less version etc is now hosted on Loverslab.

EDIT: Plz let me know if it works with mod managers now

so the skinnedhound and the zombie dogs have working schlongs and are enabled in creature framework's mcm menu and everything but they don't inititate in any sexlab animations with this error :

valid actor : false -> they are a creature type that is not currently soppourted (mihailskinnedhoundrace)

i used Are You There NPC locator to spawn them in, i also tried spawning every version availble of them in the game via the console but no luck, i tried other creatures added by the latest update such as the demon horse and they work just fine, the zombie dogs don't work though. any ideas?

P.S : i've tried resettting sexlab registry, checking for valid animations(for dogs) as well as creature framework's registries and databases, to no avail.

also i use the LE version u uploaded first on monday not the later one that says dino free or whatevz.

enb 2021_04_23 13_22_54_61.jpg

26 minutes ago, cantdownload22 said:

so the skinnedhound and the zombie dogs have working schlongs and are enabled in creature framework's mcm menu and everything but they don't inititate in any sexlab animations with this error :

valid actor : false -> they are a creature type that is not currently soppourted (mihailskinnedhoundrace)

i used Are You There NPC locator to spawn them in, i also tried spawning every version availble of them in the game via the console but no luck, i tried other creatures added by the latest update such as the demon horse and they work just fine, the zombie dogs don't work though. any ideas?

P.S : i've tried resettting sexlab registry, checking for valid animations(for dogs) as well as creature framework's registries and databases, to no avail.

also i use the LE version u uploaded first on monday not the later one that says dino free or whatevz.

Do the erect schlongs appear or only the soft ones?

It's kind of strange it does not work if it's there in the CF MCM. I'd try uninstall from the CF MCM first. Then make a new save. Clean (probably won't find anything), reload the save, re-register creatures again.

If that does not work, try a new game just for testing purposes. Does it still happen there?