Fusion Girl 1.75 Conversion - Devious Devices

Fusion Girl 1.75 Conversion - Devious Devices

View File

Welcome!

This is a Fusion Girl Conversion for Devious Devices by Kimy

Current version:  1.75

This is a conversion from scratch, not an update.

Requirements:

Fusion Girl 1.75 or newer

Zaz Extended Skeleton

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

See the original mod page for details on the special features of this mod:  

*1.75 is up to date with the current version of Fusion Girl (Yes, will work with 1.78)

Why is there still clipping?

*I tried to account for a lot of slider settings and had a liberal use of zap sliders as I worked on this, but I am only human, miss stuff and can not account for every single slider setting possibility.  You may need to use outfit studio to fix some clipping issues yourself.

Do you take request?

*I may in the future, but no for the time being.

My other 1.75 conversions: 

Fusion Girl 1.75 Conversion - Eli Rogue and Steampunk Gunslinger - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/48466
Fusion Girl 1.80 Conversion - Vanilla Base Game and All DLC  -  Comes with Fusion Girl Installer
Fusion Girl 1.75 Conversion - Slooty Vaultsuit - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/48328
Fusion Girl 1.80 Conversion - Fortaleza - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/48198
Fusion Girl 1.75 Conversion - Unzipped Vault Suit - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45930
Fusion Girl 1.80 Conversion - Armored Leotard - Ultimate Nuka Sweetroll Edition - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/48494
Fusion Girl 1.75 Conversion - Shade Assault Armor IV - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/48502
Fusion Girl 1.75 Conversion - Devious Devices (Lovers Lab) - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/15108-fusion-girl-175-conversion-devious-devices/
Fusion Girl 1.80 Conversion - Pampas - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/48647

Install Instructions:

*Install with mod manager of your choice.

*If you had the 1.61 version  I suggest uninstalling this completely, making sure there are no residual files.

*Launch the game, make a fresh save, quit the game, then install 1.75.  A  new save will help purge any left overs from the previous version.  

*This is only a suggestion, you know what's best for your game and system.

Special thanks to the Fusion Girl team for making a great body alternative, all the players for downloading stuff to make their games a bit more enjoyable, and to all the creators for making those things for us to download.

I've manually upgraded the existing (and excellent!) conversion available at

but I've not uploaded it because the author seems to have disappeared for a while so I couldn't get permission. I'd love to ditch it in favor of an actively maintained conversion, but rather enjoyed the HHS integration (the ballet heels on the restrictive boots/corset ensembles almost demand it anyway given the extreme angle of the feet). Are you considering HHS integration for this conversion by any chance?

27 minutes ago, LDante said:

I'm a little confused because this doesn't list DD on it's requirements.  Is this stand-alone?

Seems to be stand-alone, yes, the download is 609MB. Presumably got permission from Kimy to upload a replacer for the original DD mod. Makes me wonder if any of the outstanding community fixes (such as the fix for the save bug) were incorporated or if it's just a copy of the original with sliders added/swapped for FG.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Seems to be stand-alone, yes, the download is 609MB. Presumably got permission from Kimy to upload a replacer for the original DD mod. Makes me wonder if any of the outstanding community fixes (such as the fix for the save bug) were incorporated or if it's just a copy of the original with sliders added/swapped for FG.

No fixes, those are separate whatever fixes you might need and there were permissions, I originally asked if I could upload on the nexus to keep it with my other mods but was told no to keep in here on LL so I did :)

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

but I've not uploaded it because the author seems to have disappeared for a while so I couldn't get permission. I'd love to ditch it in favor of an actively maintained conversion, but rather enjoyed the HHS integration (the ballet heels on the restrictive boots/corset ensembles almost demand it anyway given the extreme angle of the feet). Are you considering HHS integration for this conversion by any chance?

I've been waiting for just the 1.75 bodyslide files with HHS for my next playthrough.   Having DD a part of this seems redundant unless there had to be changes made to DD to support 1.75 but I do appreciate the time and effort involved in converting  this, it's a lot of work.  I wonder if there is a time on how long before a mod is considered abandoned.

2 minutes ago, cryptghost21 said:

As a heads up, the Fusion Girl group was never added to the SliderGroup file so none of the FG presets are available. Good conversion though, one more major set checked off and updated for FG 1.75!

Thanks!  Thats odd though I will look into it I know a made a group for it 

8 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Thank you for your conversions

Ever thought about converting this?https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19596?tab=description:classic_angel:

I have a couple others in the works but taking a little break, between this one and the vanilla + DLC and the updates to the ones I had already done I have spent  a lot of time converting.  Might be a week or 2 before I pick up back up again + I am monitoring them to be sure and problems are squashed, but so far not many problems have occurred.  DD had a LOT of stuff to convert.

I'd kill to see this maintained with the various fixes people have made. I had been trying to get Kimy's permission for over a year. Plus this needs even more fixes and improvements, for instance, if you used material swaps in the plugin, you could vastly shrink the number of meshes. Also all of the textures that were taken from the Skyrim version are still in Skyrim's "specular in the alpha channel of the normal map" format, so they don't have speculars at all. If you have permission to actually maintain and update this though, people could finally get to work on it.

• 3 weeks later...

Can confirm this. I'll probably retry downloading it if the files were iffy in the manual download

On 11/23/2020 at 12:29 AM, cryptghost21 said:

As a heads up, the Fusion Girl group was never added to the SliderGroup file so none of the FG presets are available. Good conversion though, one more major set checked off and updated for FG 1.75!

Edit: ermm, weird thing. The Devious devices can still be built in BS, but only as batch builds. So select the FG DD group, select the fusion body, then batch build

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2020 at 7:22 PM, vaultbait said:

For me, this mod doesn't work unless DD is installed.  You need to check it out because it seems DD is a requirement.

• 1 month later...

Good conversion, two issues i have found.  Double body issue since multiple devices have a body attached to them and they can be equiped at the same time.  And chain butt plug chain, every other chain link is stretched.

Any chance you'd be adding HHS support to this?

18 hours ago, Beyound said:

Good conversion, two issues i have found.  Double body issue since multiple devices have a body attached to them and they can be equiped at the same time.  And chain butt plug chain, every other chain link is stretched.

Any chance you'd be adding HHS support to this?

The only response so far on that was up-thread here:

Looks like a bone weight issue with the mesh itself. You can look in outfit studio and see what it's attached to (likely the the thighs). Not sure how to fix probably need to be repainted correctly.

5 hours ago, aghjax said:

Looks like a bone weight issue with the mesh itself. You can look in outfit studio and see what it's attached to (likely the the thighs). Not sure how to fix probably need to be repainted correctly.

Yeah, and deleting problem bones (leg bones, looks like?) from the mesh.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Yeah, and deleting problem bones (leg bones, looks like?) from the mesh.

I think you can simply delete affecting bones and then save the mesh correct? I dont use DD save for the slave collar required by other mods, but notice this issue with some high heels for FG. Wondered if I could just delete the footbones from the shoe, save mesh and see if that worked.