Fusion Girl 1.75 Conversion - Devious Devices

3 hours ago, Olmech said:

I think you can simply delete affecting bones and then save the mesh correct? I dont use DD save for the slave collar required by other mods, but notice this issue with some high heels for FG. Wondered if I could just delete the footbones from the shoe, save mesh and see if that worked.

For the most part, though Outfit Studio really doesn't like when you have unweighted vertices. You may need to pick the nearest bone you want followed from the list and then use the weight painting brush to cover those. You can also tell it to mask unweighted vertices, which makes it easier to see them (and then invert or cancel the mask before painting them I think?).

• 1 month later...

For the record, the plugin requires AWKCR, which isn't even used. You can use the clean masters function in xEdit and it'll just completely remove the requirement.

Also, I'm working on fixing up all the material files and textures. Right now the material files have the env masks in the slot where cube maps go, and outside of two of the objects made specifically for FO4, as I said before, none of the specular maps are being used due to them being in Skyrim's format.

Edit: I lied at least for the time being, I'm burned out from having already converted most of the textures and then I lost those files or gave up and deleted them or something.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm glad you made this conversion. 

I have a few problems though.

1. Bodyslides build just fine, but meshes are a little stretched

2. does not work by itself with AAF Violate - Raiders will not apply restraints (application set to 100%)

3. Running both versions (CBBE and FG) together allows raiders to use restraints, but items are invisible or stretched (vaginal plug), and the special features don't work (restraints locked - need the key to remove, plugs stimulate character)

Is this supposed to work with the original? If so, how do I keep the special features active?

If it is a standalone, will you be updating it to work properly with Violate and have the restraints features active?

While I would like to be able to have this working with my game, I really don't want to go back to running the CBBE body - FG is so much better.

Got the issue with Violate not recognizing FG-DD and invisible gear:

Install Kimy's original mod 

Install this mod, but *do not* let it blanket replace the original

- allow the FG version to replace the materials, textures and meshes

-DO NOT allow this version to replace the original .ESM

-Build your models in Bodyslide to your chosen FG body - you will need to batch build the FGDD group on its own

Keeping the original ESM allows Violate to recognize that DD is installed, and also keeps the scripts activating the models and utilizing their special features intact, while using the FG compatible models you've built in Bodyslide

Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to get the key to my wrist shackles from the raiders with my arms locked behind my back.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2021 at 5:50 PM, Ends_and_Memes said:

I'm using MO2 and it says I'm missing the master  Armor Keywords, is that necessary for this mod?

DD declares AWKCR as a master. Others have posted in the DD support thread about how they've edited the plugin with FO4Edit to remove that master record. I can't recall if it's just a matter of asking it to clean unused masters, or if the armor entries need to be adjusted to no longer use any of its features.

can someone help me with this.

i have installed both DD and DD:FG with vortex. but when i use it, only some of them works while the rest doesnt. it doesnt work at intended or it doesnt show at all. any fix for this?

even if i were to use LOOT, it doesn't really fix anything.

1 hour ago, loserfreak23 said:

can someone help me with this.

i have installed both DD and DD:FG with vortex. but when i use it, only some of them works while the rest doesnt. it doesnt work at intended or it doesnt show at all. any fix for this?

even if i were to use LOOT, it doesn't really fix anything.

See my posts above about how to get the items to correctly build for FG and have them visible and functional as Kimy originally intended. Been using these with AAFViolate for a couple weeks now with no issues. Use the FG conversion to only replace the Meshes, textures, and material. Do Not replace Kimy's original .ESM - this is critical for the mod to work as intended. 

Build insertables (vaginal/anal plug/vibrators) to CBBE, or you will get ugly stretching of the externally visible portions of these items.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, 6905790 said:

I have same issue.

Clear your Group Filter.

Select Fusion Girl-Nude for the outfit

Now select your body preset.

Choose your outfits after selecting your body preset. You are not getting any presets show up because there is no body associated with those files yet.

• 1 month later...

Some items like nipple piercing include the body that's not hidden properly during gameplay. I do not know how some other meshes can have the body in bodyslide but not show them inside the game. The extra body can causing z-culling clipping and rendering issues.

On 7/14/2021 at 12:52 PM, lampuiho said:

Some items like nipple piercing include the body that's not hidden properly during gameplay. I do not know how some other meshes can have the body in bodyslide but not show them inside the game. The extra body can causing z-culling clipping and rendering issues.

In Outfit Studio you can select the body mesh and create a zap slider from that. Set the zap slider you created to hidden and default to zapped if you want to be able to not need to toggle it in BodySlide. Or you can just delete the body mesh with Outfit Studio.

After either of those changes, make sure to rebuild the item in BodySlide again and check the preview (restart BodySlide or at least switch to another outfit and back if it was already open when you saved your change in Outfit Studio).

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BillyG said:

The support thread for the 1.45 BodySlide states that this 1.75 one doesn't work with the ROG item manager, and doesn't use HHS for the heels - correct?

It doesn't use HHS. I don't know why it wouldn't work with Roggvir's DD Items Manager, but since I'm using a personal upgrade of the other older conversion with HHS support, I can't say for sure whether this one does.

Any word on when this mod would get updated? I found so far that:

• Restrictive boots will clip with the skin, I was only able to fix this by creating a new NIF Fusion Girl Body
  • If you have the Restrictive boots on and are in first person and sneak, your vision is covered by what I believe are the boots.

I tried both this mod and wdaigle's and the vision is still covered if I sneak in first person. (plus the mod looks outdated for the newest Fusion GIrl)

Edited by Jaysjunk
1 hour ago, Jaysjunk said:

Any word on when this mod would get updated? I found so far that:

• Restrictive boots will clip with the skin, I was only able to fix this by creating a new NIF Fusion Girl Body
  • If you have the Restrictive boots on and are in first person and sneak, your vision is covered by what I believe are the boots.

I tried both this mod and wdaigle's and the vision is still covered if I sneak in first person. (plus the mod looks outdated for the newest Fusion GIrl

From what I understand, you have to create a separate first-person NIF which excludes at least parts of the mesh in order to solve this. Caveat: I haven't tried to do it myself yet.

1 hour ago, computerguy13 said:

Does this still work for the current Fusion Girl (1.8 V.)?

Yes, though as some users have noted, there are problems with some of the converted meshes (that's nothing to do with 1.80, it was the same under 1.75).

More to the point, any conversion made for FG 1.75 should work the same with newer FG versions (at least up to the present, it's possible there could be some new backward-incompatible change in FG eventually, though its authors have asserted they don't intend to do so and consider 1.75 the point at which they expect they're done adding/removing sliders and bones).

7 hours ago, leduss said:

Could someone tell me how to create the nif file in the first person to remove the squatting bug with restrictive DD boots blocking the view ?

You may have more luck asking in the FG conversions topic:

Alternatively, there are channels for discussing such things on the ZeX Discord.