[mod] Sex Slaves for Carnalitas

Sex Slaves for Carnalitas

View File

I present to you:

v0.1.1

A very rudimentary mod that allows you to designate your Carnalitas slaves as sex slaves, repurposeing unfinnished futa content from Carnalitas

Sex slaves (if female) will get pregnant from you (if male) at random, you will not be known as the father. There is currently no effect on female masters.

Right now this mod doesn't trigger sex scenes.

Features in 0.1

- designate and set aside sex slaves

- manual fix for wandering slaves in form of a character interaction

- fix for one Carnalitas bug related to adultery with slaves as long, as it is not fixed now fixed in Carnalitas

Right now "sex slave" - "sex slave owner" is a custom, non-inheretable relation independent from the "slave" - "owner" relation from Carnalitas, which means that it adds to your relation count in the realtions ui and can be identified in the tooltip. You can however free or marry off a slave without them no longer being your sex slave, which means they can still get randomly impregnated. I am not yet sure whether I want to implement a sex slave trait to prevent marrige or solve this problem in a different way, but I have a few ideas.

Planned features

- solve concistency problems related to sex slave marrige and inheritance

- female master functionality and special rules for female rulers getting pregnant from slaves

- special sexuality restrictions

- flavour sex scene and sex-slave-pregnancy events

- finish localization

Requirements

- Carnalitas

Installed the same way as any other mod and load after Carnalitas. Don't forget to enable slavery content in the game rules.

Thanks to the fine folks from the House Irae Discord server for helping me.

Please report bugs and post suggestions in the comments

21 hours ago, Stormtrooper62 said:

Just a heads up that the "CarnalitasSS.mod" file has the wrong Path listed, it has the one listed for your specific file location. Simple fix on our end to open the file and change the filepath but I thought I would let you know regardless.

Looking forward to trying this out though so thank you!

Thanks for the heads up, uploaded a fix.

8 hours ago, aerosmei1 said:

Test report:

1: Player have no idea Slave is pregnancy or not, child just poping on the air.

2: Player have no idea child is yours, because the mother dont have real father secret.

Everything is running good, thx for make this

Just to explain, the first thing happens because I prevented normal bastard pregnancy events from fireing for slaves and haven't added special slave pregnancy events yet.

The second thing is by design. The childeren of sex slaves are not supposed to be your legal offspring, like the children of concubines, althogh it will work differently for female rulers, once functionality implemented.

16 hours ago, Pelops said:

Just to explain, the first thing happens because I prevented normal bastard pregnancy events from fireing for slaves and haven't added special slave pregnancy events yet.

The second thing is by design. The childeren of sex slaves are not supposed to be your legal offspring, like the children of concubines, althogh it will work differently for female rulers, once functionality implemented.

Thx dude :)

3 hours ago, Pelops said:

that already exists as part of carnalitas

nah that option sucks ass.  The rape option has a cool down for a year.  The make love function for slaves doesn't work. Also the make love function doesn't even make sense because the slaves usually hate you.  Can't wait until you add pregnancy's events for slaves because i'm not a fan of kids just popping out of nowhere. 

4 hours ago, Ginzeen5 said:

nah that option sucks ass.  The rape option has a cool down for a year.  The make love function for slaves doesn't work. Also the make love function doesn't even make sense because the slaves usually hate you.  Can't wait until you add pregnancy's events for slaves because i'm not a fan of kids just popping out of nowhere. 

There is an older mod here called DWToska or something like that which lets you rape prisoners an courtiers. Maybe try that. Works with Carnalitas. You'll just have two options to rape.

8 hours ago, ZENtu said:

There is an older mod here called DWToska or something like that which lets you rape prisoners an courtiers. Maybe try that. Works with Carnalitas. You'll just have two options to rape.

i use that but for some reason it doesn't make them get pregnant. 

On 11/25/2020 at 2:03 PM, ZENtu said:

I use the merciless ruler mod for raping, which is better. 

On 11/21/2020 at 8:03 AM, Stormtrooper62 said:

Just a heads up that the "CarnalitasSS.mod" file has the wrong Path listed, it has the one listed for your specific file location. Simple fix on our end to open the file and change the filepath but I thought I would let you know regardless.

Looking forward to trying this out though so thank you!

Change the filepath to what? Half of the mods I've installed from this site work just fine. The other half all have that "descriptor file invalid" message.

Is there a recommended load order or known incompatibilities? The game crashes on start if I have this mod enabled.

Carnalitas

Carnalitas - Historical Slavery Doctrines

Sex Slaves for Carnalitas (have tried before and after submissive partners)

Submissive Partners

Carnalitas trait modifier

Simple Slits

Simple Shafts

Simple Shafts - Carnalitas

Hey there,

I noticed when my character fell pregnant (to someone they weren't married to) the options menu started to duplicate itself (attached image).

image.png.89b52c20caa355ce80d781f6ef65127a.png

(Not a huge drama since it all seems to work fine no matter which option you pick.)

When I checked the error log I saw this is the only error related to pregnancies that I can find - which is a file in your mod:

[09:50:26][jomini/script_system/jomini_eventmanager.h:204]: Duplicated event ID 'pregnancy.2001' found. New Location: 'events/zzz_pregnancy_events.txt:8', Previous Location: 'events/pregnancy_events.txt:383'

Once I removed your zzz_pregnance_events.txt file from my CK3 files the pregnancy options fixed themselves.

9 hours ago, alistairchiss said:

Is there a recommended load order or known incompatibilities? The game crashes on start if I have this mod enabled.

Carnalitas

Sex Slaves for Carnalitas (have tried before and after submissive partners)

Submissive Partners

Carnalitas trait modifier

Simple Slits

Simple Shafts

I have all those mods except for carnalitas trait modifier and my game doesn't crash on start.

The carnalitas trait modifier has a known bug that causes the game to crash on start. The change log on that page says v1.7 should have fixed the crash on start BUT that version was released before v1.2* came into effect and now the mod is on hiatius.

So maybe turn that mod off (however there's a bit of a discussion about merging it with caranalitis which  might fix the issue:

My load order looks like this and I've had no issues:

Carnalitas

Cheri  - Carnalitas Mundi

Simple Slits

Simple Shafts

Simple Shafts for Her

Submissive Partners

12 hours ago, baudimo said:

Hey there,

I noticed when my character fell pregnant (to someone they weren't married to) the options menu started to duplicate itself (attached image).

image.png.89b52c20caa355ce80d781f6ef65127a.png

(Not a huge drama since it all seems to work fine no matter which option you pick.)

When I checked the error log I saw this is the only error related to pregnancies that I can find - which is a file in your mod:

[09:50:26][jomini/script_system/jomini_eventmanager.h:204]: Duplicated event ID 'pregnancy.2001' found. New Location: 'events/zzz_pregnancy_events.txt:8', Previous Location: 'events/pregnancy_events.txt:383'

Once I removed your zzz_pregnance_events.txt file from my CK3 files the pregnancy options fixed themselves.

zzz_pregnance_events.txt was removed from the latest update, sice the overrides I were making are no longer needed in Carnalitas 1.3.4

On 12/6/2020 at 11:42 PM, baudimo said:

I have all those mods except for carnalitas trait modifier and my game doesn't crash on start.

The carnalitas trait modifier has a known bug that causes the game to crash on start. The change log on that page says v1.7 should have fixed the crash on start BUT that version was released before v1.2* came into effect and now the mod is on hiatius.

So maybe turn that mod off (however there's a bit of a discussion about merging it with caranalitis which  might fix the issue:

My load order looks like this and I've had no issues:

Carnalitas

Cheri  - Carnalitas Mundi

Simple Slits

Simple Shafts

Simple Shafts for Her

Submissive Partners

carn trait modifier wont cause crashes any longer - the previous crashes were caused by some parts of the mod not playing nice when trying to replace a subsection of a mod file ( you can replace some sections of vanilla files but things become buggy when you try to do the same for mods)

his crashes maybe caused by similar issues from 1 of these mods in the list

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the great mod! I noticed that trained slaves are considered their owner's submissive, but because they lack the obedience training scheme, you can't control their chastity or clothing settings like you can with a trained spouse.  I'd like to request that the option to give obedience training to trained slaves be added, if possible.

Thank you for your hard work, Dev!