[mod] Sex Slaves for Carnalitas

On 2/2/2021 at 3:15 AM, seathros said:

What does "Repurposed futa content" mean exactly?

rn there is a futa system in carnalitas, but since it is hardcoded that 2 women cant have a child and there is no way to change a characters gender, an already written event for futa characters to impregnate spouses and lovers is unused in carnalitas. I changed this event to use it for sex slaves.

On 1/31/2021 at 11:14 PM, Liviatic said:

Can you consider some drawings art for CK3 mods? I know there's the renders but until we can do more than just show them in different standing poses, this is probably very useful

https://www.deviantart.com/slaverycomics

https://www.deviantart.com/docredfield

https://www.deviantart.com/nogay-horde/gallery

I don't plan to add images into the mod, but feel free to make a submod or a seperate version of the mod with images yourself ;)

• 1 year later...

Could there be an addition of designating a "male" breeder to sex slaves? I role play in my game a lot and want to try and build a game around training better knights. These include the storyteller and tradition where your wards learn the guardians strategic traits. What I'm looking for is a court position where the male breeder can also breed with the sex slaves but he is the father. Not sure how this would go. I currently just do it in the debug mode of the game. 

I'd be willing to take a shot at updating this. I didn't know this mod existed and was already planning on trying to do something like this either from scratch. I'd like to have the same pregnancy chance as you do with spouses, concubines, and lovers as you do in the base game. Does anyone know where in the base game files the monthly pregnancy roll for spouses, concubines, and lovers is found? I found the pregnancy chance modifiers in game/common/defines/00_defines.txt but not the roll itself. Any help would be appreciated.

On 6/21/2022 at 10:41 AM, bakon_bitz said:

I'd be willing to take a shot at updating this. I didn't know this mod existed and was already planning on trying to do something like this either from scratch. I'd like to have the same pregnancy chance as you do with spouses, concubines, and lovers as you do in the base game. Does anyone know where in the base game files the monthly pregnancy roll for spouses, concubines, and lovers is found? I found the pregnancy chance modifiers in game/common/defines/00_defines.txt but not the roll itself. Any help would be appreciated.

Those parts of the code are unfortunately not available.

That's true for a lot of what is can be modified in the defines, we can change the values, but not the logic.

12 hours ago, bunt776 said:

Those parts of the code are unfortunately not available.

That's true for a lot of what is can be modified in the defines, we can change the values, but not the logic.

That is unfortunate. I did see there was an attempt to reverse engineer the effect with Carnalitas/common/script_values/carn_sex_values.txt, although it says in the file not to use it for now as it may not work. In theory it'd be as simple as replacing pregnancy_chance with carn_sex_pregnancy_chance, correct? Or has this been tested before and shown not to work as intended?

On 6/21/2022 at 10:41 AM, bakon_bitz said:

FYI: I am uploading my Slavery Expansion Mod in the next days which contains Sex Slaves.

Preview:SlaveryExpansionTab.png.a23df03426978affd655a8554ab71ffd.png

Edited by LordDGP
37 minutes ago, LordDGP said:

FYI: I am uploading my Slavery Expansion Mod in the next days which contains Sex Slaves.

Does this include the thing I mentioned before about a male breeder? Wanted to see if it could be done to help out the issue of all the slaves looking like my player character. Just so that the realm isn't so inbred. Also to help being out good traits or character appearances

16 minutes ago, ptp190 said:

Does this include the thing I mentioned before about a male breeder? Wanted to see if it could be done to help out the issue of all the slaves looking like my player character. Just so that the realm isn't so inbred. Also to help being out good traits or character appearances

No it does not, but could be included relatively easy.

Would approach it differently though, I would implement an interaction „offer sex slave“ that gives you the option to let others sleep with your sex slave in exchange for opinion (replicating the offer gold interaction).

Will think about it.

Edited by LordDGP
4 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Your mod looks very interesting - I'll be keeping an eye out.

As for the "let others sleep with your sex slave" thing, could it not be both? That is, an option to either receive gold or opinion.

If you receive gold it would be no different from prostitution.

10 hours ago, LordDGP said:

No it does not, but could be included relatively easy.

Would approach it differently though, I would implement an interaction „offer sex slave“ that gives you the option to let others sleep with your sex slave in exchange for opinion (replicating the offer gold interaction).

Will think about it.

Honestly not a bad thing really. Especially since I have had slaves become knights in my playthroughs. So I'd think of it as a reward of sorts. Even if it were a forced action it would be fine. Just some type of script that say knight A breed with sex Slave B. I'd be happy with that as opposed to using the debug mode and keeping notes on who was sired by who. It's a big role play thing I did since ck2. But with ck3 the breeding system is better. 

13 hours ago, LordDGP said:

Wow, this looks fantastic. I'm glad someone much more talented decided to tackle this. Will sex slaves have an automatic pregnancy roll or will you have to rely on the "Demand Love" interaction?

16 hours ago, LordDGP said:

Random question; do the slaves in your mod show up as courties in the Royal Court? That always bugged me about base slave functionality from Carn.

7 hours ago, bakon_bitz said:

Wow, this looks fantastic. I'm glad someone much more talented decided to tackle this. Will sex slaves have an automatic pregnancy roll or will you have to rely on the "Demand Love" interaction?

It is event based: One of your sex slaves will approach you during the year. You can play out the sex scene, skip the sex scene and just get the effect or get a massage.

image.png.a2814b729a63a75c84ee7f24b66fee6d.png

Edited by LordDGP
3 hours ago, KingOfCairo said:

Random question; do the slaves in your mod show up as courties in the Royal Court? That always bugged me about base slave functionality from Carn.

Yes they do, as they are by definition part of your court. Would need to edit multiple vanilla files to filter them out.

12 hours ago, ptp190 said:

Honestly not a bad thing really. Especially since I have had slaves become knights in my playthroughs. So I'd think of it as a reward of sorts. Even if it were a forced action it would be fine. Just some type of script that say knight A breed with sex Slave B. I'd be happy with that as opposed to using the debug mode and keeping notes on who was sired by who. It's a big role play thing I did since ck2. But with ck3 the breeding system is better. 

Basic Implementation was easier than I thought. Will add an option to decline the offer later on.

As it uses the same opinion boost as "Send Gift", you now have an alternative to paying gold.

Not planned currently, but I guess outcome events regarding the offering would make sense, so think twice if you should offer your sex slave to a sadistic maniac for example.

image.png.f74e806f1ecb13d254c39a65058dd692.png

Edited by LordDGP
  • 1 year later...