Bazinga Posted November 16, 2020 Author Posted November 16, 2020 3 hours ago, Chocolatnave said: Does this use variable weights? Like showing as thin on some, large on others? Because a lot of people using outfits from this mod are larger than what I have set in Bodyslide, and it carries over to scenes from AAF. What you mean are morph sliders for different body shapes. And yes, it does. Most of the work I put in this FG 1.75 conversion is removing clipping for all the different morph sliders. If you still see the skin poking through please tell me, and please attach your slider preset xml file so I can check myself. 1
GetTalon Posted November 16, 2020 Posted November 16, 2020 Not sure where these files are supposed to go...
Bazinga Posted November 16, 2020 Author Posted November 16, 2020 4 hours ago, GetTalon said: Not sure where these files are supposed to go... Definitely not where you put them. Use 7zip or Winrar to open the first one with the file extension 001. Unpack into a new folder and load that folder as a mod. Directly loading the split archive with MO2 doesn't work, I just tested it. From the looks of it you tested that too because the first file looks like the broken thing MO2 dumps in there. ... You know what? This is getting too complicated and I don't like that. So I'll provide a separate download on Google Drive as an alternative.
vaultbait Posted November 16, 2020 Posted November 16, 2020 1 hour ago, Bazinga said: Directly loading the split archive with MO2 doesn't work Vortex is similarly clueless about multi-part archives, at least if you drag them into its drop zone. I just ended up downloading the unified file instead.
ravensm Posted November 17, 2020 Posted November 17, 2020 9 hours ago, vaultbait said: Vortex is similarly clueless about multi-part archives, at least if you drag them into its drop zone. I just ended up downloading the unified file instead. just treat them like a zip file. on .001, right click and unzip with your favorite program. then it will spit out a weird file, right click that and unzip, you will see familiar folders, then repack for your mod manager
GetTalon Posted November 17, 2020 Posted November 17, 2020 Maybe there's something wrong with my winrar because opening the first file gets nothing except the error message "the archive is corrupt" The second one gets "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged" ... I just downloaded V0.5 through the drive and everything works. 66 outfits out of 121 finished! ?Woooooaaahhhh we're halfway theeeeere?
Bazinga Posted November 18, 2020 Author Posted November 18, 2020 58 minutes ago, serhiodrubuzan said: 1.78 Thanks for the heads up. The changelog doesn't look like there will be issues but I will check. They seem to have concentrated on vanilla outfit conversions. edit: Looks good, 100% compatible, nothing to worry about.
vaultbait Posted November 18, 2020 Posted November 18, 2020 13 hours ago, Bazinga said: Thanks for the heads up. The changelog doesn't look like there will be issues but I will check. They seem to have concentrated on vanilla outfit conversions. edit: Looks good, 100% compatible, nothing to worry about. Yep, I tested 1.78 out yesterday and didn't spot any problems with outfits built for 1.75. Though 1.78 does now include the reference slidersets, which makes doing conversions/updates in Outfit Studio at least mildly quicker.
ravensm Posted November 19, 2020 Posted November 19, 2020 tried to use your body and outfit conversion you posted, this is what showed up though...textures are totally screwed, plus none of the presets are working but the sliders are...weird...
ravensm Posted November 19, 2020 Posted November 19, 2020 not sure if this is a fix, seems like it should work, i copied the textures from the original fusion girl body, over to this mod and now the body shows up properly in bodyslide/preview note: also i imagine if you have a different body texture, you probably wouldn't of noticed a problem, i still dont know why the presets dont work, ill see if i can copy them over as well
Bazinga Posted November 19, 2020 Author Posted November 19, 2020 There are no textures whatsoever included in this mod. So it can't overwrite any. In case you mean the texture path information in the nif: FG VagAnusMod: FG Nude 1.78: See any difference? Yeah, me neither. Dunno about the sliders. They work for me and others. Something is overwriting Fusion Girl on your end, something that shouldn't.
Bazinga Posted November 19, 2020 Author Posted November 19, 2020 This is the UV map of the Fusion Girl body btw: That's also stored inside the shape file. If the female body texture that you are using (for the file path see the images I posted before) doesn't align with that then you might get a result like in the picture that you posted. But that picture looks so wrong I would assume that something replaced your body texture with one for an outfit. It's too wrong to be just a mismatch between a CBBE texture and a Fusion Girl body or something like that. edit: ... The Body of Alice is a CBBE preset, isn't it? Or did someone do a conversion? ?
vaultbait Posted November 19, 2020 Posted November 19, 2020 14 hours ago, Bazinga said: that picture looks so wrong I would assume that something replaced your body texture with one for an outfit. It's too wrong to be just a mismatch between a CBBE texture and a Fusion Girl body or something like that. It actually looks exactly like what happens if the game tries to map the vanilla body texture onto a Fusion Girl body, which can occur if no replacement texture at all is supplied. I used to see that with raider women back before FG added a default dirty texture (though these days I overwrite both its clean and dirty textures with Fireapple's Radiation Queen, excellent work that). Oh, you'll also see something similar on sentient ghoul women if you lack an FG-compatible texture for their skin... and maybe Mama Murphy as well?
ravensm Posted November 19, 2020 Posted November 19, 2020 all i did was add the textures from the orginal fusion girl mod, i didnt change any load order, using mo2. if something was overwriting fusion girl, then adding textures to the mod shouldnt do anything, the only way this works is if you either load the orginal fusion girl body and load this body over it, or just copy over some files. i assume you loaded this body over the orginal as the body needs textures and meshes, not just meshes.
Bazinga Posted November 20, 2020 Author Posted November 20, 2020 You're using MO2? Good, me too. Then in MO2 select the Fusion Girl mod (not this here, the original FG 1.78 body mod from Nexus) and check the colors of the mods further down in the mod load order (first sort by priority). Given what vaultbait wrote there is another mod in there that has the vanilla female body texture overwriting the Fusion Girl one, and that mod should also be marked with red color. Look for anything that you don't expect to be red. Should look somewhat like this: Doubleclicking on the mod and selecting the conflicts tab yields this, which is even more helpful: You'll figure it out.
Thelargir Posted November 20, 2020 Posted November 20, 2020 This works perfectly with the newest update. Thanks! Are you planning on adding the high-heeled version as well?
Bazinga Posted November 20, 2020 Author Posted November 20, 2020 Maybe. But I can already predict that I will be a little burned out after finishing the flatfoot version. So don't expect anything high heel before end of January. I still have to check how much work that is though. You probably want me to add a variety of different stilettos, right? 2
iggypop1 Posted November 21, 2020 Posted November 21, 2020 11 hours ago, Bazinga said: Maybe. But I can already predict that I will be a little burned out after finishing the flatfoot version. So don't expect anything high heel before end of January. I still have to check how much work that is though. You probably want me to add a variety of different stilettos, right? Oh yes Lazmans stillettos
VonHelton Posted November 21, 2020 Posted November 21, 2020 1. I shoot a female raider. 2. I loot said raider. 3. I get frilly panties, leather panties, leather bra, lacy underwear & sporty underwear. 4. Can't see any of them. They are invisible.
Thelargir Posted November 21, 2020 Posted November 21, 2020 22 hours ago, Bazinga said: Maybe. But I can already predict that I will be a little burned out after finishing the flatfoot version. So don't expect anything high heel before end of January. I still have to check how much work that is though. You probably want me to add a variety of different stilettos, right? That's totally understandable. I don't really care if the stilettos are that varied. There are certain outfits that have some variations which would be nice to see with their regular heels though. Such as the vault suit.
Bazinga Posted November 21, 2020 Author Posted November 21, 2020 3 hours ago, VonHelton said: 1. I shoot a female raider. 2. I loot said raider. 3. I get frilly panties, leather panties, leather bra, lacy underwear & sporty underwear. 4. Can't see any of them. They are invisible. You are collecting women's underwear? Perv. ? Not entirely sure what you are talking about but if you're missing textures then you probably didn't install the original mod from Nexus. The mod description points you there. ... Or you didn't install it correctly. lazman's Fomod installer is sort of broken if you install the mod in MO2. Dunno about the other mod managers. This is what you get: These folder paths are wrong, you have to move the subfolders one level up, meaning outside of the data folder.
VonHelton Posted November 24, 2020 Posted November 24, 2020 On 11/21/2020 at 2:43 PM, Bazinga said: You are collecting women's underwear? Perv. ? Not entirely sure what you are talking about but if you're missing textures then you probably didn't install the original mod from Nexus. The mod description points you there. ... Or you didn't install it correctly. lazman's Fomod installer is sort of broken if you install the mod in MO2. Dunno about the other mod managers. This is what you get: These folder paths are wrong, you have to move the subfolders one level up, meaning outside of the data folder. OUTSIDE the data folder, as in the Fallout4 folder?
Bazinga Posted November 24, 2020 Author Posted November 24, 2020 1 hour ago, VonHelton said: OUTSIDE the data folder, as in the Fallout4 folder? Nope. In that screenshot I posted above the mod is actually inside data\data. The correct structure would look like this when you doubleclick the mod and check the file tree (Mod Organizer 2): To correct it rightclick the mod, open in Explorer and then move these 4 folders there one level up. After that it should look like in this screenshot here. I can't help you with Vortex or NMM, I never used Vortex and NMM has been long ago for me. But the problem might be the same there if you used the mod's Fomod installer.
VonHelton Posted November 25, 2020 Posted November 25, 2020 13 hours ago, Bazinga said: Nope. In that screenshot I posted above the mod is actually inside data\data. The correct structure would look like this when you doubleclick the mod and check the file tree (Mod Organizer 2): To correct it rightclick the mod, open in Explorer and then move these 4 folders there one level up. After that it should look like in this screenshot here. I can't help you with Vortex or NMM, I never used Vortex and NMM has been long ago for me. But the problem might be the same there if you used the mod's Fomod installer. Ok, so it makes 2 data folders. I can fix that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now