badbat111 Posted October 1 Posted October 1 (edited) can you please convert the creampies nifs to le ? i installed creampies mod but it gives a red warning symbal Edited October 1 by badbat111
PICKLE RIIIICK Posted October 1 Posted October 1 9 hours ago, Soulely said: I have the steam version, but it looks like I have an update for the 1.7.99 version. Not sure if i wanna take the chance and risk breaking other mods with it though Ironically manual deflation doesn't usually CTD for me. If it freezes, opening the tween menu unfreezes everything. If i'm lucky enough for the menu to pop up, things work fairly fine. Edit: After messing around, i've gotten the menu to pop up, but when i did, it messed with the MCM for SLO NG Aroused. Does anyone know if FHU is fully compatible with it? or only with OSL Aroused? SLO NG also came with Dummy Esps to ensure compatibility, but i don't think its cutting it 😮💨 Edit 2: Tried OSL Aroused, and the log said Fill her up Initialized, and yet the MCM didn't show up either. Maybe its just not meant to be. I was just asking because Skyrim likes to update itself, so you have to read-only the appmanifest_489830.acf file. OSL works for me, so maybe something else or outdated mods are causing it?
Soulely Posted October 2 Posted October 2 (edited) 3 hours ago, PICKLE RIIIICK said: I was just asking because Skyrim likes to update itself, so you have to read-only the appmanifest_489830.acf file. OSL works for me, so maybe something else or outdated mods are causing it? I'll give that a try then🫡 Edit: At some point in the past, it looks like i already set the file to read-only, probably cuz of a rouge update. Still not sure what the issue could be.. Edited October 2 by Soulely
SexyTop69 Posted Saturday at 10:51 PM Posted Saturday at 10:51 PM On 9/28/2026 at 10:41 PM, will1149179 said: Im not an expert at modding or log reading so just be warned. my crash log kept showing "RBX: (BSWin32KeyboardDevice*)" installing Keyboard Offset Crash fix fixed the issue with manual deflation i also use gamepad to play but press a button on my keyboard to deflate after several hours and manual deflates i havent crashed since Hope it helps This actually worked for me, I installed fill her up 2.10 and it worked no crashes and then I installed 2.11 and the crajjj version and recived no crashes thank you.
foreveraloneguy Posted Sunday at 02:02 AM Posted Sunday at 02:02 AM A couple of things I've noticed in the 2.11 beta, it seems like when encumbrance is enabled, it kicks in too strongly. At less than 50% filled, it seems to be fully slowing down the N/PC. And the other thing is more a general question; the burst_mult is hard coded. I've always thought that should be a setting exposed in the MCM. Having it set at 1.2 has always seemed low. And in earlier versions, I was able to change that and recompile. That doesn't seem to work in this later versions.
Soulely Posted Sunday at 06:29 AM Posted Sunday at 06:29 AM On 10/1/2026 at 10:21 PM, Soulely said: I'll give that a try then🫡 Edit: At some point in the past, it looks like i already set the file to read-only, probably cuz of a rouge update. Still not sure what the issue could be.. Finall Solved it. Turns out the settings loader file was messing with the MCM. Definitely recommended to avoid it, at least for this mod.
Baluba33 Posted Sunday at 06:05 PM Posted Sunday at 06:05 PM I am reading about similar issues connected to the installation of SLSO (installed and then removed) but I can't find any solutions, not even here on the forum. Could installing SLSO really have corrupted the game? I am currently using version 2.11 and I downgraded to version 1.96, but without fixing these two issues: The animation doesn't always work properly; I no longer obtain the semen alchemy ingredient under any circumstances. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?
tyty2244 Posted Monday at 01:18 PM Posted Monday at 01:18 PM So... Version 2.11 is still buggy, and there are no plans to fix the problems anytime soon?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now