[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld Build 409 Public Link and Other Helpful Information

45 minutes ago, landess said:

I've only begun experimenting with the 'remove shoes' feature found on the newest versions of KW. I was under the impression it would remove ANY shoes worn by ANY Sim when engaging in KW woohoo animations.

I decided to use it in the Pravven save I have (Medieval) mostly because many of the clothing items I found for that period have the 'shoes/feet' included on the full body outfits requiring the use of Null/Invisible feet/shoes.

The reason I'm posting is my experience with the setting - it only seemed to work on the Sim I had selected to use. Maybe I'm mistaken or something, so decided to check with others experiences using this setting.

KW / Settings / Woohoo / Barefoot - Disabled/Enabled    <------  Does it remove shoes on ALL/ANY Sims engaged in KW Woohoo animations?

Thanks!

I have not used it much, but will check it out again, as the FemmeBot to Sim outfit conversions have feet attached as well. In the very brief testing, it DID apply nude feet to Sims wearing one piece outfits with shoes attached, but I only checked with Sims in my household, and had not dressed any NPCs in such CC.

I have no idea how the menstrual cycle is supposed to work.  It works in my game, but it seems really random.  I've looked at the guides that's on this site, but nothing goes in depth to how the menstrual cycle works or how to tune it to fit your personal gameplay.  Can anyone link me to information in regards to that?

1 hour ago, Simsdestroyer said:

I have no idea how the menstrual cycle is supposed to work.  It works in my game, but it seems really random.  I've looked at the guides that's on this site, but nothing goes in depth to how the menstrual cycle works or how to tune it to fit your personal gameplay.  Can anyone link me to information in regards to that?

Really? Nothing random about it in life, or in the game. KW has several settings for pregnancy, including "off". 

Unlike what EA did, or even Nraas where Sims can "try for baby" any time, and generally impregnate the female Sim using a percentage that you can adjust, KW tries to be closer to reality. A real woman can't get preggers just because you feel like it, fertilization must coincide with her ovulation... So, KW has this as a feature.

I believe the KW override settings are in Sim HOURS. So, a little math to figure days, as Sims use a 24 hr day. If you play with long life spans, you may want to have a longer cycle so Sims aren't constantly knocked up and over populating your town. If you want fertile fems a lot, lengthen ovulation and shorten other, or shorter ovulation and longer for other for less chance of pregnancy. 

Other variables are "broken condom" chance. I will say that at 5%, it seemed actual breakage was more like 25% or more, and I had one save series with 0 planned kids, and 5 broken condom kids.

There is a fertility map triggered by Woohooer trait which can be turned on or off. Not 100% sure, but believe that "sperm life" has to do with how long after woohoo fertilization occurs, and the pregnancy alarm happens.

Understand and buy average length of a period cycle&gt; OFF-73%

5 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Really? Nothing random about it in life, or in the game. KW has several settings for pregnancy, including "off". 

Unlike what EA did, or even Nraas where Sims can "try for baby" any time, and generally impregnate the female Sim using a percentage that you can adjust, KW tries to be closer to reality. A real woman can't get preggers just because you feel like it, fertilization must coincide with her ovulation... So, KW has this as a feature.

I believe the KW override settings are in Sim HOURS. So, a little math to figure days, as Sims use a 24 hr day. If you play with long life spans, you may want to have a longer cycle so Sims aren't constantly knocked up and over populating your town. If you want fertile fems a lot, lengthen ovulation and shorten other, or shorter ovulation and longer for other for less chance of pregnancy. 

Other variables are "broken condom" chance. I will say that at 5%, it seemed actual breakage was more like 25% or more, and I had one save series with 0 planned kids, and 5 broken condom kids.

There is a fertility map triggered by Woohooer trait which can be turned on or off. Not 100% sure, but believe that "sperm life" has to do with how long after woohoo fertilization occurs, and the pregnancy alarm happens.

Understand and buy average length of a period cycle&gt; OFF-73%

Okay so basically if I want sims to get pregnant I lengthen the ovulation cycle.  However the default cycle in the game (I play my game on long span) just says 500.  It doesn't say 500 days or hours.  It's just a random number, hence my question.  I usually leave it on default, because I don't know how the feature works.  And this information you have given me, I've already read about in the manual listed in the Kinky world wiki.   Again it doesn't give examples on HOW to set the cycles, or what changing those default number may mean for your game.   But I appreciate your response, as a 35 year old woman, I needed that beautiful graph on how the menstrual cycle works on a HUMAN.  That's very helpful.  

50 minutes ago, Simsdestroyer said:

Okay so basically if I want sims to get pregnant I lengthen the ovulation cycle.  However the default cycle in the game (I play my game on long span) just says 500.  It doesn't say 500 days or hours.  It's just a random number, hence my question.  I usually leave it on default, because I don't know how the feature works.  And this information you have given me, I've already read about in the manual listed in the Kinky world wiki.   Again it doesn't give examples on HOW to set the cycles, or what changing those default number may mean for your game.   But I appreciate your response, as a 35 year old woman, I needed that beautiful graph on how the menstrual cycle works on a HUMAN.  That's very helpful. 

99% of time associated numbers in Sims 3 are either in days or hours. As TS3 default lifespan is less than 500 days, you might figure KW would not set a cycle to 500 days... thus why I told you that. Few people ever bother to read anything before posting a question. NOT YOU, but you would be amazed at how many join LL, download KW, animations, etc, and in less than an hour are asking questions answered on the first page of KW. ?

As a woman 36 years, glad you found the chart helpful! ))) Kidding. Do not know if you are 35 yo woman or 18 yo boy that failed health class, so I start from scratch. ))))

Anyway, you have the info now, and know to calculate according to your Sim lifespan and how often you want your females to ovulate, and for how long, converting Sim hours to Sim days. )

Yup,what Lady says is correct,These numbers ARE SimHours. Spermlife is how long stays it in the Womb if Sim ejaculate Vaginal.There is a Setting in the Pregnancy Menu what isn´t SimHours or Percentage .Doesn´t know the Name right now But its default Number is 10.(Edit: Sperm Fertilisation is it) This is a factor,so at 10 there happens really often Pregnancies,but i set it to 3 and there is not so much happening.

Edited by Otti
Correction after looking into KW/Settings
44 minutes ago, Noia do Rio De Janeiro said:

can someone tell me what buttons are during a character's speech please?
example: Faralda asked if you want a handjob:
what would be the buttons? type Y for yes, N for no

Never typed anything, as KW has a pie menu to click on for basically all interactions that are user choice. Honestly, probably would have found out by now, by simply trying "Y" or "N", and see what happens. If you have pie menu off (not sure if you can, but) because of different language, check around on LL, as I know there are German and Spanish translations (your screen name appears Spanish? or related language???)

On 12/16/2021 at 11:49 PM, Noia do Rio De Janeiro said:

can someone tell me what buttons are during a character's speech please?
example: Faralda asked if you want a handjob:
what would be the buttons? type Y for yes, N for no

This happend if your Sim is asked by an NPC to wohoo

You can klick on the Buttons or push Return/Enter for Yes / Esc for NO

Hi everyone.

I have tested the last build avaliable 409 and it was working till I decided to edit twonies to put attributes to modifiers and them a huge bug happened with my error trap (I think it was that one), my edits stop applying (CAS modifications) on Sims and nothing I did worked it corrupted my save. I am aware that this mod and NRAAS doesnt work too well together, but its just impossible to play without NRAAS (and I never had this problem with CAS bugging, just in this new build)

I just want to know how is the experience of you all with 409 and if anyone had this problem (or I am extremely unluck tha this happened to me).

1 hour ago, nonty said:

Hi everyone.

I have tested the last build avaliable 409 and it was working till I decided to edit twonies to put attributes to modifiers and them a huge bug happened with my error trap (I think it was that one), my edits stop applying (CAS modifications) on Sims and nothing I did worked it corrupted my save. I am aware that this mod and NRAAS doesnt work too well together, but its just impossible to play without NRAAS (and I never had this problem with CAS bugging, just in this new build)

I just want to know how is the experience of you all with 409 and if anyone had this problem (or I am extremely unluck tha this happened to me).

As far as editing a Sim and having it not apply, I have had this in other builds. Usually, it will be only accessories, and it also happens with household Sims. Changing garments, sliders, hair all remain as I set them. When this happens to me, that the accessories do not apply, I simply "save as", quit game, the restart.

wow, so I guess its all just about lucky. This is the first time and nothing applies. No sliders whatsoever. Tried everything but the save is done. I even try to go to a save that it hasn't happened yet, but after 2 or 3 new tries on changeing the CAS, the bug restarts. At least I didn't lose any playtime since the bug was when I was editing the town to start the game, stills sucks that it can happen anytime.

57 minutes ago, nonty said:

wow, so I guess its all just about lucky. This is the first time and nothing applies. No sliders whatsoever. Tried everything but the save is done. I even try to go to a save that it hasn't happened yet, but after 2 or 3 new tries on changeing the CAS, the bug restarts. At least I didn't lose any playtime since the bug was when I was editing the town to start the game, stills sucks that it can happen anytime.

Not following. You are editing townies or in town edit? 

As far as editing townies, I have found that the game doesn't like going to CAS too many times during the same save. Each time, you are writing a new game file and adding to the load. I have edited pretty much all the townies in both Sunset Valley and Bridgeport to some degree, including several Bridgeport service/ role NPCs like Bridgett Hemlock, Enyo Strong, etc. The latter, mostly hair, make up, accessories and everyday outfit. Monitor your game using task manager, and you see memory usage rise. Best to stop after a few, save, then restart after clearing the caches, then continue your edits and save them to bin. That way, next time you start a new game, just pull your bin versions.

The whole won't apply doesn't happen a lot, but does happen, and I think longer sessions aggravate the situation.

6 hours ago, nonty said:

so I guess its all just about lucky

Not really. There is a limit to the number of accessories the game will display - and the fact with NRaas we can display more than the default is pretty cool. I find 10 is around the limit - of course depending on the location I wouldn't 'try' to equip like 5 objects in the same 'location'.

2 minutes ago, landess said:

Not really. There is a limit to the number of accessories the game will display - and the fact with NRaas we can display more than the default is pretty cool. I find 10 is around the limit - of course depending on the location I wouldn't 'try' to equip like 5 objects in the same 'location'.

I wasn't thinking those lines, as I have had that problem when only adding earrings and fingernails. Not sure what causes it.

4 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

I wasn't thinking those lines, as I have had that problem when only adding earrings and fingernails. Not sure what causes it.

It's probably more mesh based. I know my 'wolf's tail' won't display when certain accessories are equipped. I can still see it's shadow, so I can tell whether it's on/off.

• 3 months later...
5 minutes ago, inrush said:

Sorry, I can not find a topic describes how an underwear adds to KW system, can someone provide me a link, please.

Don't know any links but can explain quickly:

KW underwear is set as an accessory using the garter location for the scripted actions. Bra and Panties use both garter sides.

Default KW installation provides a set of each with a few options in CAS under the accessories tab. These objects ID numbers have also been entered into the KW settings.

Other people have created accessory underwear and provided the ID numbers for them as well.

Go into the KW settings and find the menu to add them. You can use the Windows feature CTRL V to paste a copied number making it much easier.

- Once anyone has entered multiple KW related CC Objects and Animations, changed settings, etc, - try to make a settings save for future use. This file is found as a 'family' in the Library bin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm new to this mod and I have been having this problem. Anyone know how to fix this?

pic3.png

pic5.png

pic6.png

Edited by Guest
add more pic
6 hours ago, Rowenwwww said:

Anyone know how to fix

Your pictures show -so called- untranslated keys. To change that you need to touch the localization files inside the KW mod file by adding the keys for those.

By the way, there are 100rds of that in the KW mod. But this will not harm the game play at all.

May you need to use your imagination and read i.e. instead of "modlet/morningwood/reaction:default_attracted_1" - "Oh your morning wood really turns me on !" or something like that ?

Edited by Clydie
15 hours ago, Clydie said:

By the way, there are 100rds of that in the KW mod. But this will not harm the game play at all.

May you need to use your imagination and read i.e. instead of "modlet/morningwood/reaction:default_attracted_1" - "Oh your morning wood really turns me on !" or something like that ?

So that's not a bug? It's just the way this mod works?

I guess I'll have to make do with my imagination.

Thank you for your reply.

Hey can anyone help me troubleshoot my sims 3 game? So a week ago I noticed my world adventures wasn't working, it would load for hours (all night one time) and close out. So I had deleted any and all mods/custom content and I uninstalled all Sims 3 packs and the base game. Now I've reinstalled sims 3 and all the packs and set up my mods file in documents I know it was set up correctly because I've downloaded the nraas mod master controller and it shows up in game but kinky world will NOT pop up no matter how many times I uninstall & delete everything! I really don't know what I'm doing wrong so if anyone could offer assistance that would be awesome! Thank you PS also Cmar penis mods also pops up but no kinky world 

UPDATE: omg i literally factory reset my whole laptop (Deleting everything off the drive) reinstalled my sims remade a mod folder and downloaded it. Still other mods will appear but NOT kinky world any help or insight would be appreciated Please ;-;

• 1 month later...
On 5/18/2022 at 8:17 PM, lilfoxxyyminxx said:

Hey can anyone help me troubleshoot my sims 3 game? So a week ago I noticed my world adventures wasn't working, it would load for hours (all night one time) and close out. So I had deleted any and all mods/custom content and I uninstalled all Sims 3 packs and the base game. Now I've reinstalled sims 3 and all the packs and set up my mods file in documents I know it was set up correctly because I've downloaded the nraas mod master controller and it shows up in game but kinky world will NOT pop up no matter how many times I uninstall & delete everything! I really don't know what I'm doing wrong so if anyone could offer assistance that would be awesome! Thank you PS also Cmar penis mods also pops up but no kinky world 

UPDATE: omg i literally factory reset my whole laptop (Deleting everything off the drive) reinstalled my sims remade a mod folder and downloaded it. Still other mods will appear but NOT kinky world any help or insight would be appreciated Please ;-;

Read this page to learn basic informations about TS3 CC and mods and how to install them: https://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_CC_Basics