[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld Build 409 Public Link and Other Helpful Information

20 minutes ago, ayezeecray said:

Does anyone know of any worlds available for this mod? Similar to the kwsv save file?

Not the place for this question. Post in request and find

• 3 weeks later...

Is there anyone who can help me get this installed properly?  I think I've done everything right.  I've followed all the posts I've been able to find on this.  I've completely started over with uninstall and reinstall and new game.  I can't seem to figure out how to make KW work for me.

2 hours ago, ShareBear_22 said:

Is there anyone who can help me get this installed properly?  I think I've done everything right.  I've followed all the posts I've been able to find on this.  I've completely started over with uninstall and reinstall and new game.  I can't seem to figure out how to make KW work for me.

Do other mods/CC work?

11 hours ago, ShareBear_22 said:

Have this setup.

Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 3>Mods>Packages

Under Packages you install KW, preferably in its own folder.

When you start the game, a welcome screen should appear. After clicking ok, ok, ok, you should be able to set it up.

Did you do that?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! this is the first mod I'm adding to my sims so I'm very confused. I think I have everything set up right (I've been reading a lot of help pages) but I haven't gotten the mod to work. Do I have the right build for 1.69.43.024017? In my files it says I have v0.3 and idk where to find the latest build (if there is one) Other things work such as the modifiers for the sims and other things that came with the setup (no intro, ect) 

3 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

All the blue with words that when you click a sim

Yea, I do that and nothing shows up, I feel like its doing something because my game gets a bit laggy for a bit but then nothing, Also as I said before this is the first mod I've downloaded and I haven't played PC sims 3 for 10+ years so I apologize if I seem uneducated lol

Edited by Pigalaxy22
5 hours ago, Pigalaxy22 said:

Yea, I do that and nothing shows up, I feel like its doing something because my game gets a bit laggy for a bit but then nothing, Also as I said before this is the first mod I've downloaded and I haven't played PC sims 3 for 10+ years so I apologize if I seem uneducated lol

"Nothing shows up"??? Nothing as, no KW menu options, or no pie menu at all??? 

You need to go thru page one and make sure you have good Mods folder set up and resource cfg. Then be sure you have installed the KW packages correctly into the Packages folder. Most resource cfgs allow sub-folders. I have KW inside a sub-folder, inside of Packages, and all animations are then in a sub-sub-folder inside of the KW folder.

26 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

People need to learn how to give information - it's amazing they can get out of bed.

The incredible lack of informational details - the problems, the steps taken - the DETAILS. I'm sure people have heard the saying "The Devil is in the details". Yet they continue to ask for help while seeming to keep any information as much a SECRET as possible - or they' re just TOO DAMN LAZY to type it out. I spend less and less time lately because of this monotonous stream of people whom seem to want help, but have ZERO clue how to achieve it.

People like yourself have posted huge pages with amazing amounts of information that these people scan and call it reading. The best fuckin' example just happened. Didn't see where to download the newest KW build and that's at the very top - THE 1ST THING YOU SEE! CHRIST!!!!!! - This is why I just avoid these 'issues'.

I continue to be amazed at your perseverance . . . . . .   

Screenshot-653.jpg.c9e8601d0f2e6f1b6ad6ed109f1c105f.jpg

Thought I'd add a side note for those fragile types out there. Grow callouses or stay home.

Many have probably heard of the site: More Awesome Than You (MATY). Those people will rip you a new asshole - every time - if you go there and be 'stupid'. They expect people whom use their site to be able to read, comprehend, and research when necessary. They are not running a daycare. This is what happens when year after year the same stupidity rears it's ugly head and those trying to make a difference get fed up. I have found a wealth of knowledge at MATY, downloaded many files which helped improve my game play - and I NEVER needed to make a single post or request help. Every thing I needed was right there - All I had to do was: Read, Comprehend, and Research if necessary.

I see that happening here now. People just get tired of new users whom REFUSE to: READ, COMPREHEND, and RESEARCH when necessary. When confronted with the lack of information given over several posts, they seem to get frustrated because people here can't read minds or wave magic wands and make it all better.

Comprehension - That's a big one. If someone asks a specific question with all the proper information then a simple answer is usually forthcoming, but most can see the real problem: The more information given by the user with a problem - the shorter and more ACCURATE the information returned. As the Information given initially becomes less and less - the MORE shit needs to be typed in response 'trying' to narrow down possible causes without a good degree of success.

Type more information (overkill is welcome) if you want better answers. Don't make the person responding type shit that has already been covered. As the person with the problem - it is YOUR problem, don't try to make it other's. We're way past bug reporting here - the mod is finished. Learn what it can and can't do, and move on or don't use it.

>>> Long Comprehensive question with lot's of information concerning the files, where they came from and where they were placed. Any steps taken along with build numbers if relevant......      <----- This usually gets a short accurate response that will HELP the person asking.

<<< Short Bullshit question.....     <----- This leaves a person responding with nothing to go on requiring them to begin asking a BUNCH of questions whose answers should have been included in the original post - sometimes along with several suggestions they have to pull from their ass because they don't really have a clue and 'hope' maybe that's enough to get the person on their way and off the forums.

Don't be surprised when an EXISTING page is linked because someone failed to find or read it - this link is more for the next person whom doesn't understand how to search for information as well.

5 hours ago, landess said:

I continue to be amazed at your perseverance . . . . . .   

Well, you know that I have cut back on answering a lot of questions, and when I do, direct people to general info that they need to read. My page here, is example. I will send people here if the info they need can be found in one of the links I provide. I know the info is there. I have used it!

Honestly, YOU tend to want to lay things out far more than I. ))) Example of recent is requests for pose info. I simply gave the link to Mia8 page, perhaps to her list of poses, but not the specific page with a pose that looked similar to what the poster was seeking. So, a little looking at other pose sets, and maybe find more than just that one set with that desired pose. ) And, maybe to look at other things by Mia8 since you are there already. 

THAT person is the type who may look around. But sadly, yes, too many see a link (Cmar's pages are great example), click, see the blue highlight at the top, click, doesn't work (because that is not the download... Cmar put the download further down, hoping people might READ what she wrote and then not ask questions that were already answered)... then they come here and say, "It doesn't work". Or they scroll to the downloads, click, and come here to complain about shoe texture on a penis or they can't get their futa to work... AND... I just send them back and tell them to start reading ALL that stuff they skipped past, because it does work, and the answer is in there. )))))

But, I digress...

First off there's no need to be rude ..I'm giving as much information I think is necessary. As I've also said a few times this is literally my first mod and I haven't played the sims for 10+ years so I apologize

10 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Nothing as in I click my sim and I see no option for KW. I've tested it without other things like sliders and animations. I've gone through the original page on how to download it as well as other pages containing all the animations necessary, help pages about how they are supposed to sit in the files and I have everything. I downloaded the new build off of the Patreon. I have the mods folder and resource cfg, my mods are in the package folder along with sliders and animation, the sliders work perfect, I've also downloaded cc and they work just fine. I've spent days reading and looking through pages on what to do and decided to make an account to ask questions.

2 hours ago, Pigalaxy22 said:

First off there's no need to be rude ..I'm giving as much information I think is necessary. As I've also said a few times this is literally my first mod and I haven't played the sims for 10+ years so I apologize

13 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Nothing as in I click my sim and I see no option for KW. I've tested it without other things like sliders and animations. I've gone through the original page on how to download it as well as other pages containing all the animations necessary, help pages about how they are supposed to sit in the files and I have everything. I downloaded the new build off of the Patreon. I have the mods folder and resource cfg, my mods are in the package folder along with sliders and animation, the sliders work perfect, I've also downloaded cc and they work just fine. I've spent days reading and looking through pages on what to do and decided to make an account to ask questions.

I was personally referring to a few other instances.

Something is missing. I must ask... You unzipped the KW zip file? It has happened before, that someone did not know to unzip the file and just had the zip file in their Packages folder. That is why I added the link to 9 Zip Extractor on the page, as it is free and opens everything I have come across so far.

Your folders should look something like this...

1.PNG.5c5f1ef2c768a434bab9bba1050f64ec.PNG

2.PNG.1c79d30ba13515084437dfd69b0634d0.PNG

This is an old Test folder on this laptop. The folders only have a few basic items. I do not even have KW on this laptop, and really stopped using it for testing.

But, this was what I meant by sub-folders inside of Packages folder. You see my 2B and FemmeBot test folders inside of the main Test folder. In my game laptop, I have MANY sub-folders, including one just for KW, and inside of that are folders for animations and accessories.

3.PNG.9fbe79a5e208d293552546d3a76f1d64.PNG

At this point, a screenshot, or snip tool pic of your Mods folder, and inside of your Packages folder is the next step. I may see something that is not right.

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

You unzipped the KW zip file?

Yes I unzipped everything, my files are 7zip however so I have "Breezip" I'll try to get a few screenshots of my folders. I do also have sub-folders for the mod, animations and separate ones for male and female sliders.  

12 minutes ago, Pigalaxy22 said:

Yes I unzipped everything, my files are 7zip however so I have "Breezip"

Um... apparently "Breezip" does not work, as I am seeing a bunch of unopened zip files, including KW...

zips.PNG.70328c979020a7ff00658273e068dbb2.PNG

There are maybe 10 .package files inside of the KW 7zip.

Below, you have PACKAGE Files under "Type". THAT is all you should see... PACKAGE File. The folders are probably okay, as long as that Resource cfg is set up for it. Usually are. So, go to first page, click the link to 9 Zip extractor, download that and open all of those zips and Rars. Leave the .package files in the folders, make a new folder outside of the EA> Sims3 game folder and store all of those zips and rars.

Screenshot 2021-11-08 222931.png

17 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Um... apparently "Breezip" does not work, as I am seeing a bunch of unopened zip files, including KW.

I can open and see all the contents tho? should I take out all of these files and put them into the folder?

Screenshot 2021-11-08 230303.png

Edited by Pigalaxy22
On 11/9/2021 at 5:58 AM, Pigalaxy22 said:

Update 

I deleted Breezip and downloaded 9 zip and after messing around with it the mod finally works! the only thing is, after trying to extract some animations, its asking for a password and I have no clue what password it wants but I will figure it out!

Only animations I can think of that currently have a password are Mike24s. The password for them is 'mike24'. Hope that helps! 

Posted in the wrong section before. I've been having problems registering KW animation packages. It worked before, but after rebooting a non-saved game, it now refuses to register, by saying that something-something-package is not found. I have no mods that are incompatible with KW, and KW is up-to-date. Even have KW and KW-related packages together in a separate folder. Tried researching a possible solution, but nothing. Maybe I should just "downgrade" KW by using an older version?

EDIT: Never mind. After potentially previous solutions didn't work, I ended up deleting and redownloading everything. Case closed.

Edited by GreedyTrashMonkey
Solved.

I've only begun experimenting with the 'remove shoes' feature found on the newest versions of KW. I was under the impression it would remove ANY shoes worn by ANY Sim when engaging in KW woohoo animations.

I decided to use it in the Pravven save I have (Medieval) mostly because many of the clothing items I found for that period have the 'shoes/feet' included on the full body outfits requiring the use of Null/Invisible feet/shoes.

The reason I'm posting is my experience with the setting - it only seemed to work on the Sim I had selected to use. Maybe I'm mistaken or something, so decided to check with others experiences using this setting.

KW / Settings / Woohoo / Barefoot - Disabled/Enabled    <------  Does it remove shoes on ALL/ANY Sims engaged in KW Woohoo animations?

Thanks!