[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld Build 409 Public Link and Other Helpful Information

On 5/18/2022 at 2:17 PM, lilfoxxyyminxx said:

Hey can anyone help me troubleshoot my sims 3 game? So a week ago I noticed my world adventures wasn't working, it would load for hours (all night one time) and close out. So I had deleted any and all mods/custom content and I uninstalled all Sims 3 packs and the base game. Now I've reinstalled sims 3 and all the packs and set up my mods file in documents I know it was set up correctly because I've downloaded the nraas mod master controller and it shows up in game but kinky world will NOT pop up no matter how many times I uninstall & delete everything! I really don't know what I'm doing wrong so if anyone could offer assistance that would be awesome! Thank you PS also Cmar penis mods also pops up but no kinky world 

UPDATE: omg i literally factory reset my whole laptop (Deleting everything off the drive) reinstalled my sims remade a mod folder and downloaded it. Still other mods will appear but NOT kinky world any help or insight would be appreciated Please ;-;

Hey I’m having the exact same problem. I have other mods installed but for some reason kinky world just won’t run. The objects from the mod show up but no animations or signs of operations. :(

If anyone knows why this is happening some insight would be great, I’ve already looked at tutorials and I’m doing everything right. I even had another person try using the mod on my computer and no luck. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/11/2022 at 3:54 PM, Caih.125 said:

Hey I’m having the exact same problem. I have other mods installed but for some reason kinky world just won’t run. The objects from the mod show up but no animations or signs of operations. :(

If anyone knows why this is happening some insight would be great, I’ve already looked at tutorials and I’m doing everything right. I even had another person try using the mod on my computer and no luck. 

Have you installed any animation mods? KW does not come with any woohoo animations, you have to add one or more mods with animations for any to show up.

When you click on a sim, do you get a "Kinky World..." menu on the sim? If you have that menu, then you probably need to enable the mod. For some reason, the mod is not "enabled" when first installed. You have to enable it and wait for it to initialize. Then you can configure settings in it, and kinky actions will be available.

What version of KW have you installed. Unfortunately, the version in the main Kinky World download thread is not the most recent version. As of right now, the best version available publicly is pinned in this thread:

• 1 month later...
On 9/17/2022 at 11:18 AM, FreakyRufus said:

Have you installed any animation mods? KW does not come with any woohoo animations, you have to add one or more mods with animations for any to show up.

When you click on a sim, do you get a "Kinky World..." menu on the sim? If you have that menu, then you probably need to enable the mod. For some reason, the mod is not "enabled" when first installed. You have to enable it and wait for it to initialize. Then you can configure settings in it, and kinky actions will be available.

What version of KW have you installed. Unfortunately, the version in the main Kinky World download thread is not the most recent version. As of right now, the best version available publicly is pinned in this thread:

So I do know I have the most recent version (409) and when I click on my sim I don't get any Kinky World options even after waiting like several irl hours. Is there like a way to enable the mod I'm not aware of??? It's very possible since I don't mod my game like ever.

I have like the animations from Amra downloaded and the other ones recommended for KW but do I also need to download an animation player mod? 

On 10/19/2022 at 2:03 PM, Caih.125 said:

Is there like a way to enable the mod

The active sim should have a menu wheel option - Kinky World. It needs to be enabled. Once it has run any sim will have 2 new Menu Wheel options - Kinky and Kinkyworld.

Did you un-zip the mod before placing into a properly prepared mod folder? Reread the technical support post - there's no trick - we all follow the same procedure and it is spelled out very clearly since people have been modding the game for 13 years.

11 hours ago, landess said:

The active sim should have a menu wheel option - Kinky World. It needs to be enabled. Once it has run any sim will have 2 new Menu Wheel options - Kinky and Kinkyworld.

Did you un-zip the mod before placing into a properly prepared mod folder? Reread the technical support post - there's no trick - we all follow the same procedure and it is spelled out very clearly since people have been modding the game for 13 years.

Yea no I get that a kinky world option should appear in the pie menu when I click however it’s not there. 

As for the mod folder, I’ve read a bunch of technical support pages on it and I have like three other mods that are working fine just not KW. I did unzip the files, they have their own spot under This PC > Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3 > Mods > Packages

I managed to download like NRaas mods and AwesomeMod before and they worked but I feel so stupid for not being able to get KW working like what am I missing lol

5 hours ago, Caih.125 said:

what am I missing

Unfortunately there's no way for me to tell. Computer's can be finicky due to differences in OS, Hardware, Game versions ( I run all disks - no Origin ). This is why Consoles became the go-to for an entire generation.

Half the problems could be solved if those experiencing them would return with relevant information once they 'figure it out'. Sadly we have a lot of 'done and run', not thinking about sharing valuable information.

Basic troubleshooting - Remove EVERYTHING except Kinky World. It was made to run on the base game without any help and many have issues running other mods like NRaas alongside KW which leads to 'bad' information being spread like gospel. I don't use awesome mod but have no problems with NRaas and can't imagine playing the Sims 3 today without both NRaas and KW (alongside thousands of other CC).

One can also try using the other mod to test their install - Passion. Maybe you have a corrupt download? So many possibilities . . . . .

1 hour ago, inrush said:

remake clothes to underwear category

I'm sure a few resident members will be able to explain this for you. I've asked a bit and seen other comments. What little I understand is everything has it's place and changing a few values won't make it happen. I'm impressed when someone is able to make a new mesh and texture it, then assign it to one of the accessory locations.

There is no 'underwear' category. OnikiKay used one of the garter locations for underwear and the other garter location for bras with a script in KW to be able to add/remove said objects.

Ladies and gentlemen, sorry for disturbing again.

That is about autonomy condom usage.

After I switched on "auto" usage in settings, there is no any any sexual activity in a town despite i have hang a condom automates  here and there around, except maniacs and zoo... probably lesbians.

Do sims in KW can use it autonomic on they own? 

2 hours ago, inrush said:

Ladies and gentlemen, sorry for disturbing again.

That is about autonomy condom usage.

After I switched on "auto" usage in settings, there is no any any sexual activity in a town despite i have hang a condom automates  here and there around, except maniacs and zoo... probably lesbians.

Do sims in KW can use it autonomic on they own? 

They do in my game. Have you seen sims using the vending machines to buy condoms? Also, even if sims do not have condoms, some of them are willing to woohoo without them, and some of them will refuse without one.

In my game, I have turned my sims' home into a brothel and have hung the machines on the wall. Visitors will use the machine to buy condoms. Sometimes, if neither the customer nor the worker has a condom in their inventory, a notification will pop up saying that the customer won't woohoo without a condom. My brothel manager can give the workers condoms (not a box of condoms, but individual condoms), and they will use them. In the past, I have switched control to a sim that woohooed with a condom, and their inventory had a bunch of used "full" condoms in it. Those can be taken to the hospital and used to get a sim pregnant.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, inrush said:

Hello everyone, I've found a strange "empty" trait without name and description 

Just install Nraas_untranslatedkey.package into your mod folder. Then start the game and it should show what it is.....

I bed it is "DaughterLover" -  one of the many unfinished (but not removed) -some sort of- ideas in OKW ?

Recommend to delete the Nraas_untranslatedkey.package later again if you saw what you wanted to see.

Hello everyone, is it still possible to download Kinky World v.0.37 (build 375) somewhere? On the first page the link has expired and this is not possible. I would be very grateful because I read everywhere that this is the most stable version ever released.

Has anyone encountered the problem that in version 409 it is not possible to answer the phone that is calling from a modeling agency? Every attempt ends immediately with an automatic disconnection. I didn't have this problem in older versions.

From time to time I also have the problem that when loading the game, after uploading Kinky World, I cannot load the game. The loading screen takes forever to load. As long as setting up a new world and enabling the mod is done fine. Then the next time I enter the game and try to load the save, the game keeps loading and I wait forever. The problem occurs from time to time, I don't know what it depends on. Sometimes everything is fine, and after some time when I reinstall Sims 3 again, I have a problem with the mod working properly. Any ideas? I always have the same mods.

Sorry for my English, but I'm using a translator.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I've been having some trouble with some custom clothes from this forum, specifically this one CAS or dresser. It was all there when I had KW installed, but I made the change from KW to Passion and all the clothes disappeared (and not in the sexy way). There's no notes that I saw saying any of the clothes needing KW to work and it didn't seem to be in the accessories tab, where other custom content was still present. I ended up doing a clean reinstall as well but no dice. All the other CC and mods are working fine.

I don't mean to be a filthy tourist or if this is the wrong place to ask, but this has been causing me a bit of grief. Any help is appreciated while I keep scrolling here for answers.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Which version is the most "complete"/bug free? (or the one that screams WIP less), this version is choke-full of untranslated text, text in french, and the list goes on, I don't remember the one in the official post here being so unfinished, at least on the surface

Also in another note, is there any way to turn down/off the relationship gain after having sex with a sim? I become best friends with pretty much everyone in like 2 ingame days if I have sex with them

Edited by Null_001
  • 9 months later...