[WIP] The Ningheim Race - Video and images inside!

Seren

@Lars: I think the aim of the males for this race is to look rugged (correct me if I'm wrong)... It's a matter of complexion, I think, so i don't know if there is a smooth one...

If not you can try to slap the files from other beauty mods (face and body) in place of the base file (backup them before in case you get some strange things though) just be sure the body is the same.

Is Unp bbp better than CBBE (I use CBBE slim) or it's the same? Because I see lot of people with unp and a lot of mods use unp, more than cbbe I mean.

It's mostly a matter of personal taste. There's plenty of topics where it's discussed, better if you ask there.

Is Unp bbp better than CBBE (I use CBBE slim) or it's the same? Because I see lot of people with unp and a lot of mods use unp, more than cbbe I mean.

Agreed. Matter of person taste. From what I heard, CBBE has good body slide but UNP BBP does not have a good on as it. :P Not sure but I always liked supermodel babes not too fat and not too much buttfat and such. :P

Agreed. Matter of person taste. From what I heard, CBBE has good body slide but UNP BBP does not have a good on as it. :P Not sure but I always liked supermodel babes not too fat and not too much buttfat and such. :P

Ok, thank you. :P

I like cbbe slim, but I hate curvy version xD. Brief, I really enjoy cbbe slim!

Yes. When I first tried skyrim, I went for bouncing breasts xD Then I realized that well, I'm Asian and lots of asians go for slim girls with beautiful breasts and fit butt. :P Of course, some others go for just big butt and big boobs lol Matter of personal taste. Glad you found yours! :D

update please?

Not again?!

Pressuring modders (or devs in general) for update is just a pain for them and really gives the feeling that they are not trusted to finish the work. Believe me I get that all day long at work.

It's especially true when you read almost monosyllabic message, you see you got mail go see the message, and realise you lost time (and I can assure you can't help looking).

For my part, I wouldn't even care answering until I have something worthwile to say...

Yes. When I first tried skyrim, I went for bouncing breasts xD Then I realized that well, I'm Asian and lots of asians go for slim girls with beautiful breasts and fit butt. :P Of course, some others go for just big butt and big boobs lol Matter of personal taste. Glad you found yours! :D

I'm european, and a lot of person (boys and girls) loves big breasts and beautifull big buttom.... For me, a beautyfull body is just an harmonious body... But I have to confess that I prefer smaller breasts, like you in fact, I think big breasts make a girl look like a cow :o and when it's not to this point, I just found it very ugly. xD Brief, I think slim bodies are the best!

update please?

Not again?!

Pressuring modders (or devs in general) for update is just a pain for them and really gives the feeling that they are not trusted to finish the work. Believe me I get that all day long at work.

It's especially true when you read almost monosyllabic message, you see you got mail go see the message, and realise you lost time (and I can assure you can't help looking).

For my part, I wouldn't even care answering until I have something worthwile to say...

chill, the guy/girl was just checking on an update.. don't get flustered over it. :rolleyes:

I think I'm more flustered (to use your words, but it still feels a bit strong) by how it's said than what is said:

It's like someone come to you at work saying. "Report now, please" (I hope the feeling has not been lost in translation. It's really abrupt and feels like an order. A polite one, but still an order).

That's really something I don't like, though I accept it at work from those who pays me...

-Pls , hurry up...

Oh yeah that's going to make Seren work faster.

Seriously people what do you want a really amazing race mod that works like a dream or a rushed piece of shit that barely works on good days like most of the race mods out there?

Personally I want the former I've had enough of the latter to last a lifetime. It will get done when it is done and not a moment sooner constantly asking Seren for Updates and making posts like plz hurry up does nothing but slow Seren down.

-Pls , hurry up...

Mibura. Judging from your name, you must be either japanese due to the lack on words you put in or you are a japanese fan.

It is NOT a good thing to speed the process of this race. 

Learn to keep quiet since Seren has his/her studies going. That is more important.

IN FACT, seren does not even HAVE TO give this mod to the community. He/she can just keep it. But Seren is generous enough to make it for the skyrim gamers who are usually lazy and impatient.

I can also see you made one post only.......Just so you can tell Seren to hurry up? Anyways,

Please give comments of support and not comments or complaints that will destroy this race. 

Thank you :)

Archived