[WIP] The Ningheim Race - Video and images inside!

Seren

So i guess this won't be available this week either...that's too bad.

Haven't played Skyrim in a while...nd was looking forward to play Skyrim again this weekend with this  mod...well, there's always next weekend.

A mod that looks to be this great is well worth the wait afterall

Who said it won't be available this week? It's still this week. :P In fact I will release it tonight.

P.S. Anyone proficient at making FOMOD installers? I think I can make it myself, but I'm not entirely sure.

Who said it won't be available this week? It's still this week. :P In fact I will release it tonight.

P.S. Anyone proficient at making FOMOD installers? I think I can make it myself, but I'm not entirely sure.

HELL YEAH! Can't wait. I already have my playthrough planned out for this

Heh..that's good, then.Got to play Skyrim afterall.

Good luck with the FOMOD installer!

A good way to learn FOMOD installers is to just steal everyone else's setups for them!  :D

A good way to learn FOMOD installers is to just steal everyone else's setups for them!  :D

Yup, I have a good example. Just not sure how it'll work out, but luckily I can try it on a separate Skyrim install.

Yup, I have a good example. Just not sure how it'll work out, but luckily I can try it on a separate Skyrim install.

argh, what sucks is I gotta go to work in an hr and i'll be gone 12 hrs lol DAMN!

It's 2:18 am but I'm not going to sleep before trying this...  ;)

Thanks for the support, people. I'm still busy...

It takes a lot of time getting all this right on my own. :) Here is the way vampire Ningheim look and the background story as to why they look different as vampires:

A Ningheim relies on his/her sight to perceive the world of the soul. Without eyesight Ningheim would lose much of their power.
            When a Ningheim's eyesight is impaired a strange process transforms the eyes to see directly with the soul. A Ningheim will thus never go truly blind, but they will lose their normal eyes if their eyes do get damaged.
            It has been said that when a Ningheim were to become a vampire their soul would reject the corporeal influence by transforming the eyes before they get tainted and they retain their normal facial features.

01f8b664-81a5-4a18-a706-cb8d72ca8b2c.jpg

9fc6495a-9d42-4d60-93c1-ba391c5467f9.jpg

06a0c337-3679-4787-80f8-192b6d652f04.jpg

Re-post from previous page:

Thanks for the support, people. I'm still busy... I won't go to sleep untill the mod is done. Does anyone happen to mind a simple mod page, 'cause making lots of artwork to make it look pretty costs me hours.

It takes a lot of time getting all this right on my own. :) Here is the way vampire Ningheim look and the background story as to why they look different as vampires:

A Ningheim relies on his/her sight to perceive the world of the soul. Without eyesight Ningheim would lose much of their power.
            When a Ningheim's eyesight is impaired a strange process transforms the eyes to see directly with the soul. A Ningheim will thus never go truly blind, but they will lose their normal eyes if their eyes do get damaged.
            It has been said that when a Ningheim were to become a vampire their soul would reject the corporeal influence by transforming the eyes before they get tainted and they retain their normal facial features.

01f8b664-81a5-4a18-a706-cb8d72ca8b2c.jpg

9fc6495a-9d42-4d60-93c1-ba391c5467f9.jpg

06a0c337-3679-4787-80f8-192b6d652f04.jpg

I'm curious where's the name Ningheim comes from?

My imagination. :P

Hehe..i like the sound of that name.

As for the mod description page, don't worry about it, dude.What matters is the mod itself. You can always works on the mod description page later on.

It'll be nexus file of the month in no time....

Phew, that's what I needed to hear. I wanted a really fancy-looking mod page, but I can't pull that off in a reasonable amount of time now. Of course I have some artwork, but not for the titles like "Credits" and stuff... Might use The Ashen's title banners. xD

Phew, that's what I needed to hear. I wanted a really fancy-looking mod page, but I can't pull that off in a reasonable amount of time now. Of course I have some artwork, but not for the titles like "Credits" and stuff... Might use The Ashen's title banners. xD

Eh you might want a fancy looking mod page once this mod become file of the month :P

Darn it, I forgot that I need to send Hvergelmir the Ningheim brows package (they're his) so he can publish it on his mod page. Without that I can release the mod, but all the characters will be browless without users being able to download the package... :facepalm:

I've sent him the PM and I hope that he can have it on his mod page tomorrow morning. Sorry, for forgetting this, guys. I was too focused on getting my own stuff done. Luckily the mod can be released tomorrow then, so that's not much of a stretch compared to last time.

Archived