[WIP] The Ningheim Race - Video and images inside!

Seren

Yeah, I figured that out. I don't blame anything on you though. Back to playing :3

Have fun. :)

Amazing work Seren. The Ningheim look just as good in game as the pictures in this thread, as soon as my hour wait is up this is getting endorsed.

Thanks! It's good to hear you like it. I appreciate you going back for an endorsement. :cool:

A funny thing happened on the way to installing the Ningheim Race, I went in game and started to create a male character when I was met by this face with a big purple strip across the forehead, I think,,,what the heck kind of warpaint is this??? then I look closely and it hits me...arrrrg the brow patch...I forgot the brow patch...arrrrg. whew   All is well in the land of the Ningheim :)

Anyway this race is beyond Awesome, I've made 7 characters already and haven't played any of them LOL.

Haha, I had exactly the same the first time I removed the brows from the installer package. I had a 1-second moment of panic when I saw it. :P

Good to hear you're enjoying the mod. I know I've made quite a bunch of characters myself too! :lol:

Loved the mod. I went and changed my char to the race immediately. Sadly the eyes I used for her no longer work. But in a long process I was able to make the red eyes of the Ningheim actually glow.  Actually came out looking better than the eyes I had before. :D

2013-05-02_00004.jpg

I'm having a problem. I installed the cbbe body(then tried unpb and then unp) but the one it shows looks more like unp with space showing between wrist and arm, foot and leg, and a neck seam. It doesn't matter what body I use those problems persist. Any idea how to fix? 

Archived