[WIP] The Ningheim Race - Video and images inside!

Seren

If you plan on expanding your mod it would be best to make your main race mod a ESM. Your companions should then be made a separate ESP which uses the ESM as a requirement. This in turn would allow users to have the race without the companions they wanted to. Also it lessens the chances of a conflict happening within your ESM.

The Expert Destruction Perk halves the amount of magicka needed to cast destruction spells, it's not needed to use the spell. Perk likes "Impact" increases the amount of damage done by some spells as well.

If you have the idea of what you want them to do but are stuck, feel free to send me a PM and I can create a perk/skill list for you. I have amount 100 custom made ones on my computer at the moment.

Wow just realised it was a new race (I know im slow) looks very impresive will follow this for sure. :)

If you plan on expanding your mod it would be best to make your main race mod a ESM. Your companions should then be made a separate ESP which uses the ESM as a requirement. This in turn would allow users to have the race without the companions they wanted to. Also it lessens the chances of a conflict happening within your ESM.

The Expert Destruction Perk halves the amount of magicka needed to cast destruction spells, it's not needed to use the spell. Perk likes "Impact" increases the amount of damage done by some spells as well.

If you have the idea of what you want them to do but are stuck, feel free to send me a PM and I can create a perk/skill list for you. I have amount 100 custom made ones on my computer at the moment.

Well, they're already being remade in a separate ESP, but I was wondering if it's really necesarry for the main race plugin to be an ESM, since you can make ESPs dependent on other ESPs with Wrye Bash. I'm curious if there are any downsides to making it an ESM. If not, then an ESM it is.

I'll keep your offer in mind for when/if I get stuck. :D

I more then likely missed it but I was wondering are we looking at UNP/B, CBBE, ADEC? sorry for asking.

Author stated UNP and CBBE, I am not sure what ADEC UV maps look like, but if they are differ from the unp and cbbe UV maps, then I do not believe so.

I more then likely missed it but I was wondering are we looking at UNP/B, CBBE, ADEC? sorry for asking.

UNP, UNPB, and CBBE (Slim also available). UNP and UNPB have optional underwear and BBP, while CBBE has CBBE Standard and CBBE Slim with both having the option to use the Nevernude variant.

@seren, remember not to rush this, and when you think your ready to release it double even triple check everything to make sure you are happy with it.

You're right. I was getting too eager again. :lol:

Small unrelated announcement: I am releasing my UNP and UNPB conversions of the Lady Keaira armor tonight!

Wow just realised it was a new race (I know im slow) looks very impresive will follow this for sure. :)

Well, they're already being remade in a separate ESP, but I was wondering if it's really necesarry for the main race plugin to be an ESM, since you can make ESPs dependent on other ESPs with Wrye Bash. I'm curious if there are any downsides to making it an ESM. If not, then an ESM it is.

I don't think you have to make an esm plugin for race a mod. I don't remember seeing any popular race mod with esm plugin. And they have separate follower mod without any conflicts. Your race is already depended on racecompatibility mod (which has an esm plugin) right?  And if you don't facing any problem I don't see any reason for using esm plugin only for followers.

Looking for your Lady Keaira armor conversion. Will there be any UNPB-BBP?

:D Exciting! I should probably go set up my Skyrim with the mods I want and tak e the ones out I don't want if I want to start playing your race whenever it is race, huh? ^^

Once again good luck, you can never have too much. ^^

Thanks! :)

So I get a spiffy new race AND the armor I've been wanting on the UNP/UNPB body since it came out?! Seren...I can't lie. I think I love you.

Haha, I had it for a while already, but I figured I'd better release it with new requests coming in again.

I don't think you have to make an esm plugin for race a mod. I don't remember seeing any popular race mod with esm plugin. And they have separate follower mod without any conflicts. Your race is already depended on racecompatibility mod (which has an esm plugin) right?  And if you don't facing any problem I don't see any reason for using esm plugin only for followers.

Looking for your Lady Keaira armor conversion. Will there be any UNPB-BBP?

You're right. It is possible to make a ESP have another ESP as master. I'll keep it as it is for now. I could always release an optional ESM as modder's resource.

As for a Lady Keaira UNPB-BBP version, I will try to make it after The Ningheim has seen its first release.

ah, my bad I must have missed it, sucks those will be the only supported body types as I don't personally use either of them but CBBE and UNP are by far the most supported so time to figure out if I want to keep rolling ADEC or go to CBBE lol.

ah, my bad I must have missed it, sucks those will be the only supported body types as I don't personally use either of them but CBBE and UNP are by far the most supported so time to figure out if I want to keep rolling ADEC or go to CBBE lol.

You can always try out different body mods with the race, since you can swap out bodies without problems. :) Should CBBE/UNP(B ) prove to be disappointing for you an ADEC retexture might be possible, but I'll have to see how well I can make a matching neck.

I'm starting to get ahead of myself, now. :P

please do not feel you have to do this on my behalf lol I was just commenting is all, I have been toying with the idea of switching over to CBBE for a while because there is just so much more for that body type and so little for bodies like ADEC and CHSBHC but please do not feel you need to make a whole new retexture or anything just for me XD, thank you for the reply though I can not wait until you're race is finished and released.  Remember take it one day at a time ^^b!

705688-1367374065.jpg

Will ya look at the time!? It took me hours to get the mod page looking like I wanted it to look. At least it's done now and I can upload the mod, which I will do tomorrow. Going for some shut-eye now as I have to get up pretty early.

See you tomorrow at the release!

-image snip-

Will ya look at the time!? It took me hours to get the mod page looking like I wanted it to look. At least it's done now and I can upload the mod, which I will do tomorrow. Going for some shut-eye now as I have to get up pretty early.

See you tomorrow at the release!

That page, kinda funny how the nexus background cant cover all that content :D

Goodluck on your release, and have a good rest. :)

Archived