[WIP] The Ningheim Race - Video and images inside!

Seren

Filling up this thread with a bunch of senseless update requests and who likes big boobs and who doesn't isn't the topic of this thread, the race mod will be done when it gets done..Period. If you just can't wait then I would suggest finding something else to occupy your time with. Skyrim isn't going anywhere and neither is another playthrough. You are no more entitled to an update then you are this race mod. When you start paying Seren for the work being done, then you may have a say in when it gets done.

And yeah, I'm a grumpy old man...sue me.

I don't see how big boobs or yaddi yadda yadda is a problem. Your comment fits the grumpy old man type but no one really cares if you are one lol There are grumpy teenagers, too. :P 

You are not in the position to say go find something else. Besides, the more comments, the more popular or interesting this thread will be. If Seren does not like this, I'd say he/she will have a say in that. A grumpy old man should find something that does not annoy him (video games) since video games tend to annoy the hell out of me. xD Especially when I am losing in one. 

-Pls , hurry up...

Mibura. Judging from your name, you must be either japanese due to the lack on words you put in or you are a japanese fan.

It is NOT a good thing to speed the process of this race. 

Learn to keep quiet since Seren has his/her studies going. That is more important.

IN FACT, seren does not even HAVE TO give this mod to the community. He/she can just keep it. But Seren is generous enough to make it for the skyrim gamers who are usually lazy and impatient.

I can also see you made one post only.......Just so you can tell Seren to hurry up? Anyways,

Please give comments of support and not comments or complaints that will destroy this race. 

Thank you :)

-You're right , need a little more time for this mod..I'm so sorry:(

-Pls , hurry up...

Mibura. Judging from your name, you must be either japanese due to the lack on words you put in or you are a japanese fan.

It is NOT a good thing to speed the process of this race. 

Learn to keep quiet since Seren has his/her studies going. That is more important.

IN FACT, seren does not even HAVE TO give this mod to the community. He/she can just keep it. But Seren is generous enough to make it for the skyrim gamers who are usually lazy and impatient.

I can also see you made one post only.......Just so you can tell Seren to hurry up? Anyways,

Please give comments of support and not comments or complaints that will destroy this race. 

Thank you :)

-You're right , need a little more time for this mod..I'm so sorry:(

Need enough time for this mod. :) Why are you so desperate btw? Do you need it? Are you going to share it?

It's alright. I was just stating my opinion since I want to have just one race mod and stick to it. I have been moving from ashen to temptress to lovergirl and then finally ygnord. Also, turndownx race. I wanted one race I am contended with and I love this one. :) I have university work to do and I am okay with waiting since I have a lot of time in the future. :) Like the grumpy old man said like 3-4 comments ago, we all have something to do or talk about.

I am pretty sure no one cares who you are grumpy or not haha there are always going to be people that want things right away and there really isn't anything you can do about it other then post wasteful comments telling them to shut it or something and getting all upset for nothing.  I am sure the mod author will do what s/he needs to do and things will get done when they get done, I suggest you ignore the cries for updates and other banter and save you're blood pressure from rising :).

haha Mistle is right. I am sorry grumpy. My bad. I am in no position either. Just don't get too angry. ^^ 

And yes I understood your comment very well.

I know you weren't pointing at anyone but saying a comment like that made me think you were talking to everyone. :P

Hey, people. Thanks for your support and ideas. When I read the idea to make the followers separately from the main mod, I realized those who said that were a lot smarter than I am. I am fairly new to making companions as in that I don't know 100% certain what stats/perks they need. Of course I gave them some good ones, without choosing many. Having the followers separate will enable me to update them in the future, since you'll be able to turn the ESP for them off (you wouldn't be able to turn off the whole race had I included them with the main mod).

I just deleted the 6 followers I had ready (ouch :() from the main mod, and I will release them as add-on after release. Also, I updated the basic female textures to their latest version (with 4k body, just like the alternative female textures!) and added CBBE support (it didn't have that at first). Now I just gotta write the FOMOD installer which will be one hell of a task, but I'm certain I can work it out with some patience.

Now I just gotta write the FOMOD installer which will be one hell of a task, but I'm certain I can work it out with some patience.

I am not well versed in terms of creating FOMOD for skyrims themselves, have yet to try it myself. I did however learn how to make them for Fallout, I used this guide here to help me learn, it might be able to help you.

Best of luck. :D

I figured out the FOMOD stuff is waaaaaay easier than I thought it would be. Now trying out the first installer (mod itself is release-ready).

Now I just gotta write the FOMOD installer which will be one hell of a task, but I'm certain I can work it out with some patience.

I am not well versed in terms of creating FOMOD for skyrims themselves, have yet to try it myself. I did however learn how to make them for Fallout, I used this guide here to help me learn, it might be able to help you.

Best of luck. :D

Thanks! I found that too, and it describes something else than what I'm looking for/using. :unsure:

Edit: Okay, it's not working yet. :P

Yes, please take your time Seren. I'm sure we enjoy having your around much more than the actual work. I encourage you to get proper rest, and work at your convienence. After all you decided to share this with the Skyrim community.

Even if it takes a couple of more weeks or months, I can wait. I'm happy if you're happy doing what you enjoy.

The installer is working! Just gotta see if I can make face type #2 CBBE-compatible and I can set up the mod page.

That's great news Seren ! Can't wait to see your amazing work :) . And I'm glad you took the decision to split followers from the original mod, it's really a good thing in my opinion.

Hey, people. Thanks for your support and ideas. When I read the idea to make the followers separately from the main mod, I realized those who said that were a lot smarter than I am. I am fairly new to making companions 

If you need any help with making them send me a PM or take a look at section 5 of this. I'm more then willing to help out. :)

The installer is working! Just gotta see if I can make face type #2 CBBE-compatible and I can set up the mod page.

That's great news Seren ! Can't wait to see your amazing work :) . And I'm glad you took the decision to split followers from the original mod, it's really a good thing in my opinion.

Yeah, this way everybody can enjoy the race sooner while I fine-tune the followers. :D

Hey, people. Thanks for your support and ideas. When I read the idea to make the followers separately from the main mod, I realized those who said that were a lot smarter than I am. I am fairly new to making companions 

If you need any help with making them send me a PM or take a look at section 5 of this. I'm more then willing to help out. :)

I formulated my sentence a bit wrong. I can make followers just fine (like in your tutorial), but I really want to fine-tune them so their stats/spells/perks really fit the idea I have for each follower. That comes down to making them and then playtesting to see if they feel right to me. :lol: Thanks for your help, though! :D

If you need any help with making them send me a PM or take a look at section 5 of this. I'm more then willing to help out. smile.png

I formulated my sentence a bit wrong. I can make followers just fine (like in your tutorial), but I really want to fine-tune them so their stats/spells/perks really fit the idea I have for each follower. That comes down to making them and then playtesting to see if they feel right to me. laugh.png Thanks for your help, though! biggrin.png

Pretty easy to do. Personally when making companions I give each one a set role.

For example:

Healer

• Strong healing magic skills.
  • Perks to help with healing.
  • Moderate defence.

Tank

• High defence
  • Perks to improve defence
  • Moderate attack
  • Skills or magic to lure or taught enemies into attack them

Also when you set you deleted 6 companions from the main mod was that from the ESM itself or from a ESP which uses the ESM as a requirement?

If you need any help with making them send me a PM or take a look at section 5 of this. I'm more then willing to help out. smile.png

I formulated my sentence a bit wrong. I can make followers just fine (like in your tutorial), but I really want to fine-tune them so their stats/spells/perks really fit the idea I have for each follower. That comes down to making them and then playtesting to see if they feel right to me. laugh.png Thanks for your help, though! biggrin.png

Pretty easy to do. Personally when making companions I give each one a set role.

For example:

Healer

• Strong healing magic skills.
  • Perks to help with healing.
  • Moderate defence.

Tank

• High defence
  • Perks to improve defence
  • Moderate attack
  • Skills or magic to lure or taught enemies into attack them

Also when you set you deleted 6 companions from the main mod was that from the ESM itself or from a ESP which uses the ESM as a requirement?

I had something like that set up, but the thing I am most unsure about is whether or not a mage for instance needs the Expert Destruction Perk to actually be able to cast an Expert Destruction spell. That kinda stuff. I believe it's not required thinking back at a deleted mage follower I made about a year ago, but I'm not sure about it.

As for the 6 followers I had, I deleted them from "The Ningheim.esp" which is the race's only plugin right now. I have yet to remake them in a separate ESP. Maybe it's an idea to keep the race's main plugin an ESM. Any thoughts on this (anyone)?

Archived