[WIP] The Ningheim Race - Video and images inside!

Seren

I will definitely download it!

But I have several questions:

- You talk about new stories, will the prologue and main quest be modified?

- Although this is minor what are the starting stats of your race... From the looks of the screen you favor two handed (which I like too) also i'd love you put a little love with blocking (I'm going for an unarmored build with all due mods)

- Last, but not least, if I use an existing save will it make me miss story oportunities and / or power?

-Also, will you provide an optionnal compatibility with this mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12951 (it's not really important so don't delay for this one)

Thanks in advance for your answers and for a mod that promises to be good

Edit one more question and an awfull typo ^^"

Hi

- I don't modify vanilla assets, so no they won't be modified. At first there won't be a big story yet, instead I will update as the mod grows. If I were to make full-fledged quests I'd first have to learn how to actually make them, and then the mod would be released in 2014.

- Stats: Two-handed +10

Conjuration +5

Block +5

Restoration +5

Archery +5

Light Armor +5

- You can't use an existing save. It's always a bad idea to switch to another custom race on an existing save.

- The mod itself has ECE-like features. It is compatible with ECE 0.86 and for ECE 1.0 I need to see if a small adjustment will get rid of a warning ECE 1.0 gives when using this race. You won't have ECE 1.0 sliders for this race. The race has its own custom morphs and ECE 1.0 can't change that.

I hope that answers your questions.

Thanks for all the likes and messages! :D Going to work on the final steps today. Hopefully after some final testing, I can put it online quick.

Dont suppose we could ALSO get the saved games with these characters too along with the race release?

You're getting a bunch of nice presets. :P The characters I've made will be available. Some of the shots at the end are of other people's characters and I don't think you'll want their saves with the old scripts in them anyway. Presets are always much better than saves, and so far the only beta-tester who has decided to share his character is EcthelionOtW.

Notice in the description it says, the race has standalone body meshes and skeletons. What I'm curious about is will CBBE armors work with them or will I need to grab a few armors for the body type that the race uses?

CBBE armors will show up just fine. You might have texture anomalies on some of the more exposed CBBE armors, but for that I will release a CBBE update. So far the race's nude body is UNP+UNPB (for both the BBP variant is available too), since I like to show UNP/UNPB some support.

Thanks for all the likes and messages! :D Going to work on the final steps today. Hopefully after some final testing, I can put it online quick.

Dont suppose we could ALSO get the saved games with these characters too along with the race release?

You're getting a bunch of nice presets. :P The characters I've made will be available. Some of the shots at the end are of other people's characters and I don't think you'll want their saves with the old scripts in them anyway. Presets are always much better than saves, and so far they've decided not to share their own characters, except for EcthelionOtW.

Notice in the description it says, the race has standalone body meshes and skeletons. What I'm curious about is will CBBE armors work with them or will I need to grab a few armors for the body type that the race uses?

CBBE armors will show up just fine. You might have texture anomalies on some of the more exposed CBBE armors, but for that I will release a CBBE update. So far the race's nude body is UNP+UNPB (for both the BBP variant is available too), since I like to show UNP/UNPB some support.

Sweet! Can't wait to get this

I've been holding on my playthrough too, but honestly it doesn't matter if I get it this week or the next you may have other game waiting on your shelf to be played, or game to be replayed... It's a good time as any to give it a try, no?

Archived