Sexlab - Cum Overlays

Will this mod be adapted to SkyrimSE?

Just wondering.

Tried already installing it into SkyrimSE but it appears that when the character has a magic effect applied to them that the cum shaders are removed.

Since I think if I read correctly the point of the mod is that cum shader will not be a magic effect anymore so that it will exist alongside magic effects....Well certainly if that is the case it is not working on my SkyrimSE.

I have read through the comments it appears that commenters missed that bit about the mods.

Ā 

Wonder if there is a way to increase the number of magic overlays....

Ā 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ā 

Note,Ā 

Found a possible solutions

#1 Simply copy the cum from sexlab place in cum folder 2

#2 Make sure that the installation order is not having files overwritten in MO2 in left panel,

#3 Load Order of files, SLACs.esp should be listed before CumOverlays.ESP, in addition load these ESP's late in load order

Ā 

Result should be that the cum overlays work, but its still early since I have done these changes.

Ā 

So, I think its working its only been about 5 minutes though

Ā 

Here is my character with a frost shader from RASS and she has Oral cum, cum on breasts.

ScreenShot99.png

Ā 

I can try casting a magic effect but I think RASS is magic effect shaders if Im not mistaken, also the cum appears to loss some of its translucent quality not sure....

I also have much higher number of overlays allowed than previous posters have mentioned, around 15 for face, body, 6 hands/feet.

Ā 

AHH, just casted a magic skin spell and am positive it works.

Its really important to observe load order for this mod and likely be sure to use at least 1 of its folders even if you simply copy the original sexlab cum into the second folder provided!

Edited by Gameplayer
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone else had a problem where the cum texture just doesn't go away? I bathed myself and checked with the SL Survival menu that there wasn't any cum on me, but it still looked like I had it on me. It's not too annoying, just a bit odd. I'm playing on SE, maybe that's causing a problem?Ā 

15 hours ago, AoE_Freak said:

Has anyone else had a problem where the cum texture just doesn't go away? I bathed myself and checked with the SL Survival menu that there wasn't any cum on me, but it still looked like I had it on me. It's not too annoying, just a bit odd. I'm playing on SE, maybe that's causing a problem?Ā 

I'm on LE and it occasionally happens, like it forgets what is on and then switches to a different set and adds more.Ā  But the "Remove Cum Textures On Player" button in the MCM always removes everything when it gets overwhelming.

On 5/31/2022 at 12:13 PM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I'm on LE and it occasionally happens, like it forgets what is on and then switches to a different set and adds more.Ā  But the "Remove Cum Textures On Player" button in the MCM always removes everything when it gets overwhelming.

Mine will add more, but it never comes off, even with the "Remove Cum Textures On Player"Ā button.

• 4 weeks later...

I am running into the same troubles on SE where I apparently have to manually package the textures into the mod, will see if that works in a bit... But for now I wanted to add that an interesting way to give the illusion of washing off cum, is setting bath timers in such a way that by the moment you're finished bathing, the cum has been removed. I know this would mean immediately taking a bath after your adventures, but I mean... Who wouldn't? Keep it clean! ;3 Some bathing mods offer the option to clean up just by scrubbing or just with water ETC- Up to you, which configuration and timings helps the illusion more.Ā I have yet to find a mod which will wash off cum properly, if anyone has and it's not a Patch Hell, let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 1:34 PM, Violence6884 said:

I am running into the same troubles on SE where I apparently have to manually package the textures into the mod, will see if that works in a bit... But for now I wanted to add that an interesting way to give the illusion of washing off cum, is setting bath timers in such a way that by the moment you're finished bathing, the cum has been removed. I know this would mean immediately taking a bath after your adventures, but I mean... Who wouldn't? Keep it clean! ;3 Some bathing mods offer the option to clean up just by scrubbing or just with water ETC- Up to you, which configuration and timings helps the illusion more.Ā I have yet to find a mod which will wash off cum properly, if anyone has and it's not a Patch Hell, let me know.

Ā 

I haven't messed around with it in this current playthrough, but I seem to remember Monoman's patched BiST doing that.Ā 

It doesn't say it's SE compatible but it seem to work for my save, unless I'm missing something. It also makes you more dirty during sex! Wow!

Ā 

• 3 weeks later...

I have had this running via SE on several profiles for ages without much of a problem.

But I am currently running a Wartimes/Sanguine's Debauchery profile and after eliminating some 100+ other mods I find that this one causes cell change lockups, especially for inns.

No idea why as my char is still essentially a virgin and still has had no chance for an "overlay" although those within the inns may well have.

I dropped it to the bottom of the load order and the lockups decreased but they only ceased when I unticked it.

It is not a big problem but the WT/SD+ seem to stress not a few other mods.

Posting here for anyone doing similar and finding a problem and it is not really a complaint as being an LE mod i was lucky it worked at all.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/29/2022 at 12:34 PM, Will55 said:

I have had this running via SE on several profiles for ages without much of a problem.

But I am currently running a Wartimes/Sanguine's Debauchery profile and after eliminating some 100+ other mods I find that this one causes cell change lockups, especially for inns.

No idea why as my char is still essentially a virgin and still has had no chance for an "overlay" although those within the inns may well have.

I dropped it to the bottom of the load order and the lockups decreased but they only ceased when I unticked it.

It is not a big problem but the WT/SD+ seem to stress not a few other mods.

Posting here for anyone doing similar and finding a problem and it is not really a complaint as being an LE mod i was lucky it worked at all.

Ā 

I've been getting saves that won't load also but not entirely sure if it's this mod either

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Mister X said:

Heyho,

Ā 

small question: does this work with or is this a replacer for ScocLB? As I'm not sure, but I think those RaceMenu overlays should persist, even when the character gets dressed again, right? So, is ScocLB needed, when this mod is used?

Mmm well I don't know how that mod works but if it's the old magic effect trick then spells like oakflesh etc will disrupt it. SCO on the other hand applies cum to the skin so it won't be visible on clothes. Not sure there's a way to do that with overlays for clothes.Ā 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

?I just found out the mod doesn't seem to recognize if sets are installed in SE. (have tested AE/SE MSM says always 5 detected sets)

Ā 

In LE it works perfectly.

A workaround for me is to take the textures from Sexlab and add them to each set.

Try it.

From here you should be able to install new textures safely.

Ā 

Stress tested it with NPC while making some Coffee.

Slaverun Enforce Standalone (0 Arousal and infinte Animations cap^^) + Apropos2 + RapeTats + WetFunction^^?

Edited by mudda911
On 9/18/2022 at 5:14 AM, MysticDaedra said:

I'm getting blue textures for some reason... One would usually suspect that there were missing textures in this situation, but I have confirmed in MO2 that the textures are indeed present and placed correctly in sets 2-4.

image.png.a6ebbd169de6bc8d4fa7c73c4cbe6cb7.png

Ā 

On 10/13/2022 at 5:23 PM, Pet_Hedgehog said:

Same here

Ā 

The mod was working fine for awhile (SE) and then I started getting this as well! NPCs are getting it too! Does anybody have any fixes?

On 11/17/2022 at 2:33 AM, NotRGBJackal said:

Ā 

Ā 

The mod was working fine for awhile (SE) and then I started getting this as well! NPCs are getting it too! Does anybody have any fixes?

Ā 

Same. Doing some testing in game, I think it's a conflict with Wet Function Redux 2.0, but I can't figure out how to resolve.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's a tweak that allows for up to four layers on each body part. It's a significant alteration to the original scripts and texture folder structure so use at your own risk. I think it'll only work for SE (1.5.97 or earlier) since I had to modify a core Sexlab script for v1.63. I did not convert the ESP since the original seemed to work for me out of the box.

Ā 

Changes:

• Modified sslActorLibrary to emit events on add and clear
  • Modified SCO_CumHandler to register these events and use them for addition/clearing instead of the original magic effects
  • Modified SCO_Utility to change texture set detection according to the new overlaying system
  • Use an internal count of layers that maxes out on 4 per body part instead of magic effects
  • Textures are randomly chosen per area rather than having a single texture that applies to the entire body at once for greater variation
  • Textures from SLACS, SLACS Plus, and SLACS textures replacer 1.5 are included but they have been edited to fit the new folder structure required for randomized area selection.
  • Size of the texture sets have been significantly reduced due to changes in overlay application

Note: The textures included were themselves adapted from the original 2 layer sets included in this mod's description.

Ā 

Installation:

• This requires 3 free overlay spots per area instead of 1 so increase numOverlays in skee64.ini or (niooverride.ini if this tweak turns out to work on LE)
  • Requires a clean save: Uninstall SCO and then save
  • Reinstall SCO
  • Install this tweak and ensure it overrides SCO
  • Start game and run redetect sets. It should say 3.

Uninstallation:

• Should just be able to remove the tweak
  • You will likely need to reset the textures folder as well

Apologies if this goes against the original mod's permissions, if so I can take this down.

Ā 

EDIT: Fixed version and Sexlab Utility patch is on the next page, use that instead. You can also find an (untested) AE patch there courtesy of @t374314

Ā 

SCO Tweaked.zip

Edited by thepsychologist