SLACS Plus - SexLab Advanced Cum Stages

SLACS Plus - SexLab Advanced Cum Stages

View File

A slightly improved version of the SLACS mod - SexLab Advanced Cum Stages by Kyeckr, has more stages and new textures (SexLab Cum Textures Remake by Vacaliga). 

The main idea behind the improvement is to increase the number of stages, not new textures. And since I'm not good at working with textures, I quickly threw in a simple example. In my spare time I will try to make a more accurate version. At the moment there are 7 stages available, I plan to raise it to 9, but this is not certain.

Installation

1. Install the mod (He is no texture) - in downloads Main SLACS Plus

2. Download one of the texture packs -

• SLACS Plus Textures Pack Medium ( Little sperm on the body ) 10gb unpacked
  • SLACS Plus Textures Pack Extrime ( A lot of sperm on the body ) now in development

3. (optional) In the mod menu, click Restore SLACS Defaults and set the maximum number of stages

-------------------------------------------------------------

I do not know English well, so I cannot answer questions, if any. Visit the section of the original mod, maybe there you will find answers to some questions.

I was unable to contact Kyeckr for permission, he has been missing for quite some time. Nevertheless, this mod and all the developments belong to him. Vacaliga, allows the use of textures.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/05/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible

1 hour ago, mikesolo1975 said:

1. Install the mod (He is no texture)  where is this file ?

thanks for the great work

You need to get the textures from the description. For some reason it's listed as 10GB, but it's actually 600MB+(ish) in size. Regardless, consider that I willingly attempted to download cum textures in excess of what I believed to be 10GB of data. No regrets.

38 minutes ago, Rekuna said:

You need to get the textures from the description. For some reason it's listed as 10GB, but it's actually 600MB+(ish) in size. Regardless, consider that I willingly attempted to download cum textures in excess of what I believed to be 10GB of data. No regrets.

ok thanks?

2 hours ago, Dr.Lefse said:

It seems that google drive has a limit on how many people can download a file within a certain time period.

Maybe switch over to using MEGA for the texture download as they don't have a limit?

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.81744457bf7d813e492f8b6fe2548966.png

Sorry, I didn't think this could be possible. Added a link to the mega, in the description on the file page

9 minutes ago, Ryo95 said:

Any chance you could share the Bodyslide from the pictures please ?

This is the zero body slide preset configured in the racemenu. I could try to throw off its settings for you, but I don’t know if it will work for you.

So does this overwrite the same triggers as the normal sexlab cum overlays, or just block them and add it's own? The reason I ask is because I use Sexual Fame and Fame Comments where NPCs comment on your sexual situations, including when you walk around with cum on you - so far I haven't gotten a reaction from an NPC about having a face full of jizz, though I might just be unlucky.

1 hour ago, mikesolo1975 said:

the original SLACS  its needed  ?

THANKS

Well I have the same doubt , installed both and apparently this ones ESP overwrites the original one , just do not understand if the original old one its needed or not !

23 minutes ago, Bullfye said:

Well I have the same doubt , installed both and apparently this ones ESP overwrites the original one , just do not understand if the original old one its needed or not !

maybe not needed if overwrites the ESP.

i go wait for more information.

thanks for your reply ?

Im atm testing this. I downloaded the file which is named main - slacs plus v1.rar. Installed, than I downloaded the texture pack for the main file, the only one available was the medium one with a size of 628 MB. Installed.

Ingame I have a MCM menue with lots of options which all manually worked, I also tested with a npc which worked too. The only thing which seems to work partially is clean all cum (sorta) which wipes all cumstages of SLACs but not of sexlab (I had the problem that sexlab had triggered cum short before, so I had to wait until it was gone).

No idea about comments, will find this out today I guess.

Short: main + texturepack = worked texturewise.

3 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

maybe not needed if overwrites the ESP.

i go wait for more information.

thanks for your reply ?

Well I can now tell you that I have the old one installed and this one on top plus the texture pack and so far no issues !

5 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

the original SLACS  its needed  ?

THANKS

I only installed this mod and the texture pack and seems to be working fine. So I don't think the other mod is required.

I hope that the extreme pack has more cum on the face like the mod that the author linked as base.

On 05.03.2021 at 16:16, GerdWagner said:

A random function would also be great. So that not only one skin package Steges 1-7 / 1-9 would be used, rather dozens of skin packages. Would ensure that it does not always look identical and bring more variation in.

Unfortunately, with the inference method available in the mod, it will not work to implement randomization. I have an idea how to do this, if it works out, I will definitely share it.

On 3/5/2021 at 5:07 PM, Player80 said:

Is there any way you could release a compressed version of the dds files? I don't mind if they don't look as good.

I have no idea how to do it myself.

I used the strongest compression I think. The only way is to reduce the size of the images, but I don't know how to do it in bulk.

23 hours ago, wuye00000 said:

Would you mind sharing your face preset? Thanks

Added all presets to the attachment. I forgot which one is shown in the image, sorry. Later, when I'm in the game, I'll try to save it separately.

14 hours ago, Rekuna said:

So does this overwrite the same triggers as the normal sexlab cum overlays, or just block them and add it's own? The reason I ask is because I use Sexual Fame and Fame Comments where NPCs comment on your sexual situations, including when you walk around with cum on you - so far I haven't gotten a reaction from an NPC about having a face full of jizz, though I might just be unlucky.

As far as I know, the mod adds a script to the standards from sexlab, which changes the path for textures. I don’t know how this affects compatibility

2 hours ago, devildx said:

I only installed this mod and the texture pack and seems to be working fine. So I don't think the other mod is required.

I hope that the extreme pack has more cum on the face like the mod that the author linked as base.

Yes, the installation of the original mod is not required, but overwriting the original mod with this mod will not spoil anything, since the versions are the same. The main thing is that this mod would be installed after. 

Unfortunately, shaders will not be able to implement how facial sperm is represented in SexLab Cum Textures Remake. The author of the mod planned to make an output method through the racemenu layers and now I understand why. This will remove the need to make dozens of combinations, make it possible to randomize and apply textures not only on the chest, but also on the face separately. I am currently studying this issue.

Presets.rar

5 hours ago, lightspeed77 said:

im not sure whats going on, but after installing this mod, i cant get cum textures from Sl animations or events. Tried several sex animations, oral, anal, and creature and nothing applied.....

Do you have FillHerUp isntalled? If yes, it only applies after you press the expell key..... I dont know why it prevents the mod to apply the textures after the animation.

I used the strongest compression I think. The only way is to reduce the size of the images, but I don't know how to do it in bulk.

I used Cathedral Asset Optimizer to resize the textures and (I am not 100% sure, I am a total noob when it comes to textures and such so feel free to correct me!) compress the textures to BC7 instead of BXT5. I tried with texconv from Microsoft but I can't make it work. After resizing to 2k the whole texture pack becomes ~2GB, much more manageable for me.

Quality is very likely to be worse, but being 100% honest I don't feel like using 10GB of memory on cum textures and textures look good enough for me :)

If you want to give it a try you can find CAO here. I just went to the texture tab and selected the resize option by 2, then run on your textures.

Thanks for the mod, it's great!