Sexlab - Cum Overlays

On 1/31/2021 at 8:28 PM, lt5ive said:

All mods work together nicely

• Aproppos
  • Cum overlays
  • Slavetats
  • Dirt and blood

Don't you have the problem when many many layer are added sometimes the cum layers disappear?

They re-add after another shot though, but sometimes they disappear at random times too :/ it looks like the magic overlapping still happens and showing only the most dominant effect.

• I tried a clean save
  • I tried without Dirt & Blood
  • I tried without Slatetats and Dirt & Blood
  • I tried fiddling with the settings of each mod but no avail

The only mod I don't use it "Aproppos".

At this point I don't know what to do...

36 minutes ago, prologue1337 said:

Don't you have the problem when many many layer are added sometimes the cum layers disappear?

Not that I've noticed. 

Load your complete load order in tesedit and check the mod for conflicts. Particularly on the magic effects. 

On 2/1/2021 at 2:02 AM, lt5ive said:

At first, I had this mod SLACS which works well in SSE, but has this mentioned issue of overwriting magic effect. Someone here mentioned that they also had this mod, but replaced it with SCO mid play without uninstalling SLACS. I wasn't that lucky myself and had to remove it from load order. I made sure that all its effects are terminated and then made a new save before uninstalling. If you also have some similar mod, I would advice you do the same.

Second, after couple of unsuccessful tests with only SCO (no matter if new game or load), I've followed couple of suggestions found here:

So I created new folder named set1 in the mod and deleted other unnecessary folders (I have two set of textures, so only folders set1 and set2 are left in)

Then I copied all the cum textures from the sexlab framework to both folders. Afterwards, I copied modified textures to those folders and overwrite. There will be some additional textures that are still there not overwritten by texture mods, but I think that without them mod fails to recognize the set.

Finally go to SCO MCM and do the usual routine - remove all cum, look for new sets and confirm if all your sets were found. Go to sexlab, increase cum visibility timer to max, get back to SCO and modify timers, modify texture opacities, test it.

Just wanted to say that these steps worked great, thanks.

@Monoman1 Good day and thanks for awesome mod!)
Here is some problem: after load game in exterior and teleport overlays dissapear on NPC followers if reload again or go to interior they back again (not 100% everytime, have two followers, one is fine another is broken). After some google found this same problem with explanation, was it fixed and can it be fixed? Thanks.

47 minutes ago, stalPROm said:

Here is some problem: after load game in exterior and teleport overlays dissapear on NPC followers if reload again or go to interior they back again (not 100% everytime, have two followers, one is fine another is broken). After some google found this same problem with explanation, was it fixed and can it be fixed? Thanks.

On 11/28/2018 at 4:19 PM, Asertyp said:

Seems I forgot all about this. 

Try this please and let me know how it goes. Resets the last update time on game load. 

SCO_UtilityPlayerAlias.pex 

26 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Pap log?

Spoiler

[04/09/2021 - 12:50:22PM] SCO_: Game load ------------------------
[04/09/2021 - 12:50:22PM] SCO_: Soft check: Zaz Installed: TRUE
[04/09/2021 - 12:50:26PM] SCO_: Effect finishing: Vaginal1.dds on Mizuno
[04/09/2021 - 12:50:26PM] SCO_ RemoveOverlay:\Sexlab - Cum Overlays\Set2\Vaginal1.dds started on Mizuno
[04/09/2021 - 12:50:26PM] SCO_: Removing overlay from slot 12 of area: BODY on Mizuno
[04/09/2021 - 12:50:26PM] SCO_: LastCumTime for Mizuno = 334.709015
[04/09/2021 - 12:50:26PM] SCO_: Cum timer for Mizuno = 18720.000000
[04/09/2021 - 12:50:26PM] SCO_: remove effects. Cur Time: 334.710510. LastTime: 334.709015. Timer: 2.166667. Total: 336.875671
[04/09/2021 - 12:50:30PM] SCO_: LastCumTime for Mizuno = 334.709015
[04/09/2021 - 12:50:30PM] SCO_: Cum timer for Mizuno = 18720.000000
[04/09/2021 - 12:50:30PM] SCO_: remove effects. Cur Time: 334.710938. LastTime: 334.709015. Timer: 2.166667. Total: 336.875671
[04/09/2021 - 12:50:30PM] SCO_: Readding cum to Mizuno
[04/09/2021 - 12:50:30PM] SCO_: Effect starting: Vaginal1.dds on Mizuno
[04/09/2021 - 12:50:30PM] SCO_ RemoveOverlay:\Sexlab - Cum Overlays\Set2\Vaginal1.dds started on Mizuno
[04/09/2021 - 12:50:30PM] SCO_: Set Removed from SCO_ReAddCumList: Mizuno
[04/09/2021 - 12:50:30PM] SCO_: Assigned cum set for Mizuno is \Sexlab - Cum Overlays\Set2\
[04/09/2021 - 12:50:30PM] SCO_: BeginOverlay() \Sexlab - Cum Overlays\Set2\Vaginal1.dds on Mizuno
[04/09/2021 - 12:50:31PM] SCO_: GetEmptySlot(): akTarget: Mizuno. Slot: 12. TexPath: 
[04/09/2021 - 12:50:31PM] SCO_: Slot 12 chosen for area: BODY on Mizuno
[04/09/2021 - 12:51:10PM] SCO_: Effect finishing: Vaginal1.dds on Mizuno
[04/09/2021 - 12:51:10PM] SCO_ RemoveOverlay:\Sexlab - Cum Overlays\Set2\Vaginal1.dds started on Mizuno
[04/09/2021 - 12:51:10PM] SCO_: Removing overlay from slot 12 of area: BODY on Mizuno
[04/09/2021 - 12:51:10PM] SCO_: Cell Change: Exterior: Running Cum Slut scan ===========================
[04/09/2021 - 12:51:10PM] SCO_: Cell Change: Exterior: Throttled Cum Slut scan ===========================
[04/09/2021 - 12:51:10PM] SCO_: LastCumTime for Mizuno = 334.709015
[04/09/2021 - 12:51:10PM] SCO_: Cum timer for Mizuno = 18720.000000
[04/09/2021 - 12:51:10PM] SCO_: remove effects. Cur Time: 335.214478. LastTime: 334.709015. Timer: 2.166667. Total: 336.875671
[04/09/2021 - 12:51:12PM] SCO_: LastCumTime for Mizuno = 334.709015
[04/09/2021 - 12:51:12PM] SCO_: Cum timer for Mizuno = 18720.000000
[04/09/2021 - 12:51:12PM] SCO_: remove effects. Cur Time: 335.214722. LastTime: 334.709015. Timer: 2.166667. Total: 336.875671
[04/09/2021 - 12:51:12PM] SCO_: Readding cum to Mizuno

Load - teleport with fix, hm, it try to readding but after that zero notes from mod.

On 2/6/2021 at 1:07 AM, noctred said:

So my overlay tints keep turning black whenever new cum textures are applied. I can go into racemenu, change the relevant slot tints to white and everything looks fine until those textures go away and new cum is applied... at which point the tint turns black again.

I dunno what's causing this. What even determines the tint color of an overlay slot when a mod like SCO spawns an overlay and doesn't have its own settings to force colors? I assumed it would be based on the tint and glow settings of the racemenu overlay slot which gets used, but apparently not since even if I go in and manually change the colors on every single racemenu slot before any cum is applied, the cum will still turn black once SCO spawns the overlay.

???

Mine also does this and I have to revert back to magic effect. I'd use Active Overlay if I didn't have to manually set up every slot. Too bad.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, boinboinhime said:

Is this compatible with SLACS  Sexlab Advanced Cum Stages?

I don't think so. 

On 4/11/2021 at 4:57 AM, Boredomisgone said:

@Monoman1 Would adjusting color to the cum overlays be possible? I think Blush When Aroused has this option.

Iirc, the color choice for that option is quite limited. And some of the colors would just be bizarre. Ideally you'd want full range but I don't think that's possible. At least not with a display indicator of what the color looks like. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2021 at 1:07 PM, noctred said:

So my overlay tints keep turning black whenever new cum textures are applied. I can go into racemenu, change the relevant slot tints to white and everything looks fine until those textures go away and new cum is applied... at which point the tint turns black again.

I dunno what's causing this. What even determines the tint color of an overlay slot when a mod like SCO spawns an overlay and doesn't have its own settings to force colors? I assumed it would be based on the tint and glow settings of the racemenu overlay slot which gets used, but apparently not since even if I go in and manually change the colors on every single racemenu slot before any cum is applied, the cum will still turn black once SCO spawns the overlay.

???

I want to second this question.  Anyone have a solution?  The overlays get applied as black and are dark and hard to see, especially once she gets dirty or apropo'ed.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/11/2021 at 9:43 AM, Teraru said:

I could never get this mod to work till I did a bit of testing. What I did was lower the amount of maximum overlays in the skee.ini file. 

At 12 body overlays it would never show up on my body, 10 overlays it would only work like 1 out of 5 times, at 8 maximum body overlays it seems to be working every time.

I don't know if this will work for the LE version of skyrim, but it seems to be working for the SE version.

So if you don't see the cum on your character, try lowering the iNumOverlays on the body and/or head. Currently at 8 body, 5 head, 3 feet, 3 hands.

Thanks, that works. 
But meh... haven't you find another way? I damn love to use overlays and that amount of slots just super cheap(

On 1/31/2021 at 2:28 PM, lt5ive said:

After a lot of trial and error, I've finally managed to make this work in my SSE. Finally solves the problem of overlapping magic effects that were used by SL, apropos and dirt & blood. I think my char isn't too pleased about that:

20210131210650_1.thumb.jpg.186b41a7ab8a247210ac3e096388a017.jpg

All mods work together nicely

• Aproppos
  • Cum overlays
  • Slavetats
  • Dirt and blood

20210131203425_1.jpg

One suggestion/request though - dirt and blood allows you to wash out its effects. It would be cool if it could do the same with cum. Would it be possible to patch this ups somehow? I know that SL Adventures have this hotkey to wash out cum, but it does not work with this mod.

How do you get your cum overlays to show as white colour when applied?  Mine are applied as black colour by default and so are barely visible compared to this

Got a weird issue where for some texture sets they register just fine but then only apply to the face, and its applying the whole body set to the face ie I see the vag cum texture real small on her neck.  Any idea how to fix this?

For some reason neither SLACs nor your mod, which I've used before, work for me. I configured the racemenu config to give me 12 overlays for every slot, so thats not the problem. Slavetats for example works as well. Am I missing something?

EDIT: According to someone here lowering the number of overlays does something for them, but it didnt work for me.

Edited by Gwentag

[SOLVED] Heyho, i really like the idea of using racemenu overlays instead of magic effects. I wanted to use r.a.s.s, dirt and blood AND cum overlays at the same time in Skyrim SE. Unfortunaly r.a.s.s and dirt and blood both relly on magic effects, so i had to switch to your great BIS tweak (for dirt). Now i have installed your cum overlay mod and everthings works fine...until i went into Breezehome.

There i got an infinite Black screen and after 1 1/2 days Troubleshooting i found out, its because of SCO. So i tried a new game with alternate Start and after loading SCO i use coc witherunbreezehome, unfortunally with the same result. Disable the Mod, tried again - now it worked - so it has to be the Mod. Somebody know if its maybe incompatible with sexlab utility Plus or have an idea what the reason could be? 

Its really strange, for now its only occur when entering Breezehome - i really dont get it...

SOLUTION: Disabled Persistent cum on NPC

Edited by gborogboro
Solved

I was having problems with this mod for a while, I figured out a solution on my own, but I'm posting here in case it helps anyone else. When I installed this mod, I was having problems where instead of a cum overlay, my character's body but not head, hands, or feet would turn blue when they were supposed to have cum on them. I tried installing multiple of the texture packs in the description (one at a time, I didn't have multiple installed at once, although I don't think that would actually be a problem since they are all just textures) and I had the same problem with all of them. The way I eventually got it working was by going into the SCO mod and copy/pasting the cum textures from my texture pack into each of the folders in ...\textures\Sexlab - Cum Overlays\. I am using mod organizer 2, so to get that to work right I had to right click SCO in the mod list and click open in explorer to access them. Hopefully this helps if someone else has the same issue.

On 3/28/2021 at 8:30 PM, prologue1337 said:

Yeah its maxed, I still haven't found the solution.

Will post if I find the cure

I have the same strange problem and can't find a solution. Cum applies only on face, but not on body with SLCO. If using SLACS cum became visible after sex on body too, but disappear after 30 seconds. Strange thing is that the dirt form Keep it clean mod keep fading and reappearing, resetting  in 30 seconds interval too.

Problem solved. I reduce the overlay number in skee64.ini to default (6,3,3,3) as suggested in the other post and SLCO  works without any problem now. Still have the fading/reappearing problem with Keep it clean, but that's another battleground.

Edited by Caesar Anton
Update
On 6/7/2021 at 1:00 AM, gborogboro said:

[SOLVED] Heyho, i really like the idea of using racemenu overlays instead of magic effects. I wanted to use r.a.s.s, dirt and blood AND cum overlays at the same time in Skyrim SE. Unfortunaly r.a.s.s and dirt and blood both relly on magic effects, so i had to switch to your great BIS tweak (for dirt). Now i have installed your cum overlay mod and everthings works fine...until i went into Breezehome.

There i got an infinite Black screen and after 1 1/2 days Troubleshooting i found out, its because of SCO. So i tried a new game with alternate Start and after loading SCO i use coc witherunbreezehome, unfortunally with the same result. Disable the Mod, tried again - now it worked - so it has to be the Mod. Somebody know if its maybe incompatible with sexlab utility Plus or have an idea what the reason could be? 

Its really strange, for now its only occur when entering Breezehome - i really dont get it...

SOLUTION: Disabled Persistent cum on NPC

The BIS tweak wasn't Skyrim LE only?

12 hours ago, Caesar Anton said:

I have the same strange problem and can't find a solution. Cum applies only on face, but not on body with SLCO. If using SLACS cum became visible after sex on body too, but disappear after 30 seconds. Strange thing is that the dirt form Keep it clean mod keep fading and reappearing, resetting  in 30 seconds interval too.

Problem solved. I reduce the overlay number in skee64.ini to default (6,3,3,3) as suggested in the other post and SLCO  works without any problem now. Still have the fading/reappearing problem with Keep it clean, but that's another battleground.

Hmm I fiddled with the settings a lot but none of them work, might check this specific one... will let you know if this works (it is only the body cum resetting yeah, for some reason is stays on the feet, face and hands... but not on body)

But I'm not entirely sure if I already tried this, its been weeks and I gave up on modding Skyrim for a moment :/

On 6/14/2021 at 11:48 PM, Caesar Anton said:

The BIS tweak wasn't Skyrim LE only?

Yes, it is LE only, in fact ya will have little issues in SE, like:

1. MCM is mess up

2. Water dectection wont work, so ya have to toogle it off in MCM

However the visuals and the speech debuff work for me

I can deal with the downsides, so im using it

I let CAO and nif Optimizer run over the Mod, but no files are processed so i guess ya dont have to...

9 hours ago, gborogboro said:

Yes, it is LE only, in fact ya will have little issues in SE, like:

1. MCM is mess up

2. Water dectection wont work, so ya have to toogle it off in MCM

However the visuals and the speech debuff work for me

I can deal with the downsides, so im using it

I let CAO and nif Optimizer run over the Mod, but no files are processed so i guess ya dont have to...

I'm using Keep it clean on Skyrim SE, but I'm really missing the option to apply dirt with a racemenu overlay instead of normal shader for compatibility purpose.