Sexlab - Cum Overlays

On 12/19/2022 at 5:18 PM, thepsychologist said:

@yarz96There are two functions in sslActorLibrary, add and clear cum. I added some lines to make them emit events, SCO_addCum and SCO_clearCum. I'm not that familiar with Utility but I can give it a shot.

Any chance you could make these modifications on the newest version of Sexlab? Would love to be able to up the count of overlays and have it all working , which by the sounds of it this one does.

@mazz89 Funnily enough, just discovered this myself after installing Wartimes for the first time. Thank you for isolating the issue - thought I made a mistake with the original scripts. Looking into a fix rn.

EDIT: The issue is actually in my scripts, totally forgot to clamp the count to 4. Easy fix though while I'm looking at it I'm kinda tempted to increase the count - maybe to 10? I can create new texture sets by merging the existing ones e.g. Set 1 Layer 4 + set 2 Layer 1 = Set 1 layer 5 and so on. But not sure how consistent this would look especially for the SLACS set which is already ridiculous by layer 3.

@XarisZ, @yarz96 yeah utility changes sslActorLib so that's gonna need a patch but it should be doable.

@Racihti can you try it with your game, preferably with a new save so it doesn't mess something up? It may work out of the box.

Edited by thepsychologist
Update on progress
14 hours ago, thepsychologist said:

@mazz89 Funnily enough, just discovered this myself after installing Wartimes for the first time. Thank you for isolating the issue - thought I made a mistake with the original scripts. Looking into a fix rn.

EDIT: The issue is actually in my scripts, totally forgot to clamp the count to 4. Easy fix though while I'm looking at it I'm kinda tempted to increase the count - maybe to 10? I can create new texture sets by merging the existing ones e.g. Set 1 Layer 4 + set 2 Layer 1 = Set 1 layer 5 and so on. But not sure how consistent this would look especially for the SLACS set which is already ridiculous by layer 3.

@XarisZ, @yarz96 yeah utility changes sslActorLib so that's gonna need a patch but it should be doable.

@Racihti can you try it with your game, preferably with a new save so it doesn't mess something up? It may work out of the box.

I am really excited for this!!! Thanks a Ton . I do have one question will Bathing in Skyrim Tweaks Still remove the overlays on Bathing ?

On 1/20/2022 at 12:23 PM, OlBenny said:

Hihi!  I happened upon to a cum textures' mod (at least, it's not listed on the OP), SlaveTats Cum Textures/Replacer, and it's really good.  At least, I think it is.  And it's latest update was December.  It takes a bit of work to get it working with Cum Overlays, and it does require Sexlab Cum Overlays - Extra Slots to get your sixth and seventh sets, but it's worth it.  If I'm allowed, I'd be happy to share it, my build for my game, here.  Cheers!

I will be very grateful if you share ?

Here's the fixed version of the tweak for vanilla SL users as well as a patch for Utility to install on top of the tweak (install both, let this one overwrite it). Please uninstall the old one. I don't use/know how to use SL Utility + so y'all will have to let me know if anything needs to be fixed.

On 1/3/2023 at 2:09 PM, Ragsinn said:

I am really excited for this!!! Thanks a Ton . I do have one question will Bathing in Skyrim Tweaks Still remove the overlays on Bathing ?

It should work assuming you're talking about Monoman1's which I also use. I did encounter some oddness where occasionally the first layer's texture wasn't removed but unsure what the cause is. You should be able to bypass the rare times this happens with the built in remove overlays button in the MCM. 

On 1/3/2023 at 5:08 PM, mazz89 said:

@thepsychologist  I liked what's in the current version. 10 would one too many. Assuming 3 sets * 10 = 30 just for one body part. 

Fair point about file size - this one with just 3 sets is already 27 MB. It'd likely explode to something approaching 100 which I couldn't even upload as a single file in this thread. However, I could make the count per body part dynamic (dependent on how many textures are in your respective folders) and then publish the sets as independent downloads like it is in the original mod. Don't want to overcomplicate a basic tweak but I was thinking about putting together a FOMOD for the patch that could bundle the patch for Utility and perhaps include different layer count options.

51 minutes ago, Deoxyribonucleic_acid said:

@thepsychologist if you need more textures to work with, this got a good amount of variety in it if you havent seen it yourself already.

Thanks for the heads up - did not know this existed.

SCO Tweaked v0.2.zip SCO Tweaked SU+ Patch.zip

Edited by thepsychologist
On 12/19/2022 at 1:15 AM, thepsychologist said:

I think it'll only work for SE (1.5.97 or earlier) since I had to modify a core Sexlab script for v1.63. I did not convert the ESP since the original seemed to work for me out of the box.

Indeed, there is a change from SexLab AE v1.65 that is missing from your  sslActorLibrary.psc: Enhance Trans (Futa) compatibility · eeveelo/SexLab@4684f32 (github.com)

Here's a merged and recompiled version of both your latest (v0.2) changes and SexLab v1.65 (Warning: haven't actually tested it, yet).

SCO Tweaked v0.2 - SexLab AE v1.65 Scripts.7z

SexLab Cum Overlays Tweaked v0.2 SU+ - SexLab AE v1.65 Scripts.7z

Edited by t374314
Added SU+ Version (Only difference is a dead actor check condition)

Got this working in AE 640, but can't seem to get multiple layers.

One scene ... layer applied.
Next scene ... layer applied but previous layer removed.

Not sure what I'm doing worng, I'm a little confused about how my folder structure should look. I've got Tweaked 0.2 installed with the AE tweak overwriting it. I've increased my Racemenu layers to 14 and have plenty of free slots.

Does it matter which Racemenu layers are empty?

Edited by Not a prisoner
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2023 at 8:16 PM, ponzipyramid said:

Here's the fixed version of the tweak for vanilla SL users as well as a patch for Utility to install on top of the tweak (install both, let this one overwrite it). Please uninstall the old one. I don't use/know how to use SL Utility + so y'all will have to let me know if anything needs to be fixed.

It should work assuming you're talking about Monoman1's which I also use. I did encounter some oddness where occasionally the first layer's texture wasn't removed but unsure what the cause is. You should be able to bypass the rare times this happens with the built in remove overlays button in the MCM. 

Fair point about file size - this one with just 3 sets is already 27 MB. It'd likely explode to something approaching 100 which I couldn't even upload as a single file in this thread. However, I could make the count per body part dynamic (dependent on how many textures are in your respective folders) and then publish the sets as independent downloads like it is in the original mod. Don't want to overcomplicate a basic tweak but I was thinking about putting together a FOMOD for the patch that could bundle the patch for Utility and perhaps include different layer count options.

Thanks for the heads up - did not know this existed.

SCO Tweaked v0.2.zip 27.02 MB · 88 downloads SCO Tweaked SU+ Patch.zip 16.2 kB · 73 downloads

This is ALMOST exactly what I have wanted for so long....

Seems like the bathing only removes the most recent layer for each area (vaginal/anal/oral) so if you have 2+ layers on an area, you end up with a bunch of permanent overlays 

The remove overlays option in the mcm thankfully does in fact remove them, but I find myself needing it more often than not :/

There might be an easy, albeit janky, fix in the form of having that mcm function run every time the player uses BiS bathing?

Edited by Hel the Goddess
On 2/4/2023 at 9:37 PM, Hel the Goddess said:

This is ALMOST exactly what I have wanted for so long....

Seems like the bathing only removes the most recent layer for each area (vaginal/anal/oral) so if you have 2+ layers on an area, you end up with a bunch of permanent overlays 

The remove overlays option in the mcm thankfully does in fact remove them, but I find myself needing it more often than not :/

There might be an easy, albeit janky, fix in the form of having that mcm function run every time the player uses BiS bathing?

Agreed, SLACS was the best with the multi layers, but you literally needed 124 dds files (4 layer combo). This is so much better only needing the original 4. However as you said, the layers do not go away. bathing or waiting. they just end up permanent until you hit the button. Glad it is activly being worked. so close to being THE mod for this. also works with SL Survival btw, unlike SLACS

Got bored, so I believe I fixed it. needs more testing. The textures I use are crazy and I only use 1 set, so you will need to add your own/more sets if you want. the way the tweeked version is, you also need a blank 0.dss image in each. can just copy the one I put in mine to your sets. By fixed I mean jumping in a lake/bath will clear the layers and the layers get removed after the timer. note the timer is not per layer.. just time since last layer. would be a future improvement to backtrack layers, but that is a lot of work not in the base mod. as a final reminder, this installs over the original mod. not standalone

***EDIT: This has bugs, see my new post on next page for fixed version (renamed) ***

SCO Tweaked v0.3.zip

Edited by Dasha117
4 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

Got bored, so I believe I fixed it. needs more testing. The textures I use are crazy and I only use 1 set, so you will need to add your own/more sets if you want. the way the tweeked version is, you also need a blank 0.dss image in each. can just copy the one I put in mine to your sets. By fixed I mean jumping in a lake/bath will clear the layers and the layers get removed after the timer. note the timer is not per layer.. just time since last layer. would be a future improvement to backtrack layers, but that is a lot of work not in the base mod. as a final reminder, this installs over the original mod. not standalone

SCO Tweaked v0.3.zip 22.99 MB · 4 downloads

Edit: just for an FYI, the textures included with mine are the "insane" ones for layers 1 and 2. Then the Queen ones for layers 3 and 4

Thank you for this. Also, it appears that the 0.dds in each folder isn't actually blank? Do the texture that are there have to be there, or can I just make an empty texture to replace it?

13 minutes ago, dodactem said:

Thank you for this. Also, it appears that the 0.dds in each folder isn't actually blank? Do the texture that are there have to be there, or can I just make an empty texture to replace it?

Woops, honestly I didnt check them that closely. I just viewed their thumbnail and looked empty... my bad. Feel free to replace it, there is nothing special about it. I am working on another edit and will make its 0 .dds files actually empty. The edit im working on is so that at the end up the timer it only downgrades your layer instead of full removal. I am not great at texture files.. I just half ass them in gimp... then shoot them though ordenador

Edited by Dasha117