• 2 weeks later...

At last i finishing work on armor pack for SE - Latex mistress armor. Sorry for so long but my computer was dead and i lost all my source files. But now i remade them from scratch an work is going on :)

New armor will support futa characters and include both milker devices: regular and futa. At this time i make both milkers as independed devices. For me its hard to explane on english so i try to show the idea on screenshots:

0. First of all this is mistress armor. 

1. How it looks in general

Spoiler

The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Special-Editi

2. Both milkers are independet parts and can be used without other armor parts

Spoiler

3. So as result you can combine both milkers with any other armor parts or use them as independed devices

Spoiler

4. For futa character armor supports EvilReFlex SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE (physics and sliders)

5. More armor you can see here (` 30 screenshots) 

• 1 month later...

I have made some adjustments to the 3BBB port made by @Snaloe

In the original file, the milker items have the front bra part in them, but the conversion removes the part. My aim was to restore those parts, however, it is not exactly the most perfect restoration, textures are from different bra part, from the "[TRX] COW_Girl Top", but other than that, it works as intended. Down below is pic, showing what I mean.

Spoiler

2041276400_myfix.jpg.36a95bcfa703dd01b0dd8fd682c57241.jpg

One of the parts of conversion was broken, the item "[TRX] COW_Girl Top Open" had a duplicate CBBE body that caused visual glitches when equipped, I have removed the duplicate body and it works okay now.

My conversion attachment has only 3 bodyslide files:
[TRX] COW_Girl Milker - changed as seen in the picture, restores the bra and makes it "closed"
[TRX] COW_Girl MilkerDV Base - same as above, this is the modular milker top that consists of the separate parts (empty milker, milker bottles, soul gems)

[TRX] COW_Girl Top Open - this is the fixed top, that had the duplicate body in it

If you prefer to keep at least one of Snaloe's open tops, then only use one of the provided bodyslide conversions. For example replace only [TRX] COW_Girl Milker, this way [TRX] COW_Girl MilkerDV Base will keep the open top, or vice versa.

The files only replaces the said parts, it does not contain anything else.
In case someone doesn't know how to use this: Use main files -> use Snaloe's conversion that overwrites the main files-> use my conversion to overwrite Snaloe's files

(good thing to mention: I'm not an expert on bodyslide & outfit studio, and I only tested the files myself, I use 3BA body and works for me, cant give any guarantee they will work for others, though they should...SHOULD)

If mod author and conversion author are not okay with me uploading the files here, just PM me and ill have them removed.

EDIT: I have removed the previous file, replaced with new one that adds Zap feature to the two milker outfits. Now you can select if you want the front or not using the bodyslide, ticking the option as shown in the img below.

newfeat.jpg.249f0f885ffde1d8830a08163643c96f.jpg

[TRX]_COW_Girl_3BBB_Bodyslide Zaps + Fix.rar

• 1 month later...
On 5/17/2021 at 5:30 AM, Inquizit0r said:

I have made some adjustments to the 3BBB port made by @Snaloe

In the original file, the milker items have the front bra part in them, but the conversion removes the part. My aim was to restore those parts, however, it is not exactly the most perfect restoration, textures are from different bra part, from the "[TRX] COW_Girl Top", but other than that, it works as intended. Down below is pic, showing what I mean.

Reveal hidden contents

2041276400_myfix.jpg.36a95bcfa703dd01b0dd8fd682c57241.jpg

One of the parts of conversion was broken, the item "[TRX] COW_Girl Top Open" had a duplicate CBBE body that caused visual glitches when equipped, I have removed the duplicate body and it works okay now.

My conversion attachment has only 3 bodyslide files:
[TRX] COW_Girl Milker - changed as seen in the picture, restores the bra and makes it "closed"
[TRX] COW_Girl MilkerDV Base - same as above, this is the modular milker top that consists of the separate parts (empty milker, milker bottles, soul gems)

[TRX] COW_Girl Top Open - this is the fixed top, that had the duplicate body in it

If you prefer to keep at least one of Snaloe's open tops, then only use one of the provided bodyslide conversions. For example replace only [TRX] COW_Girl Milker, this way [TRX] COW_Girl MilkerDV Base will keep the open top, or vice versa.

The files only replaces the said parts, it does not contain anything else.
In case someone doesn't know how to use this: Use main files -> use Snaloe's conversion that overwrites the main files-> use my conversion to overwrite Snaloe's files

(good thing to mention: I'm not an expert on bodyslide & outfit studio, and I only tested the files myself, I use 3BA body and works for me, cant give any guarantee they will work for others, though they should...SHOULD)

If mod author and conversion author are not okay with me uploading the files here, just PM me and ill have them removed.

EDIT: I have removed the previous file, replaced with new one that adds Zap feature to the two milker outfits. Now you can select if you want the front or not using the bodyslide, ticking the option as shown in the img below.

newfeat.jpg.249f0f885ffde1d8830a08163643c96f.jpg

[TRX]_COW_Girl_3BBB_Bodyslide Zaps + Fix.rar 50.78 MB · 18 downloads

i know this is late but thanks i just saw this was a thing *the fix* works good thank you

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/8/2021 at 9:18 AM, dakingcartoon said:

could this perhaps be made as a replacer for milker armors provided by things like milk mod economy and sexlab stories devious? the latter had always come out broken for me for some reason.

Funny you mention that, here is my modified esp file (replace the mod one with mine)

This attaches the Soulgem Oven milker armor attributes to this one, so it will auto milk and generate milk faster ^^

I did this because the SGO milker armor doesnt support 3bbb and probably wont get updated, I did attempt to use milk mod economy but body scaling never worked for me

COW_Girl.esp

8 hours ago, dragondoom42 said:

Funny you mention that, here is my modified esp file (replace the mod one with mine)

This attaches the Soulgem Oven milker armor attributes to this one, so it will auto milk and generate milk faster ^^

I did this because the SGO milker armor doesnt support 3bbb and probably wont get updated, I did attempt to use milk mod economy but body scaling never worked for me

COW_Girl.esp 22.51 kB · 0 downloads

SGO3 or 4?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/25/2021 at 2:51 PM, TRX_Trixter said:

For Skyrim SE there are ~ 4 futa thongs variants for CBBE and EvilReflex hi poly addon. But not for LE.

I'm using Skyrim SE, however I cannot craft the thong variants at the forge. Am I missing something? Is it possible recipes don't exist for the variants? I also hope you finish the futa milker. Great work by the way.

Edited by astarotte755
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/5/2022 at 11:35 AM, dragondoom42 said:

SGO 4 coz its a SE armor

(Does SGO 3 work on SE?)

now that i think about it, no sadly
also milk mod economy needs like, 3bbb files to work right which i think are now pinned in the mod page.
i'd still love to see this used for sexlab stories devious' milk farm quest

sidenote for the original mod itself, i was wondering if this could possibly be made to use zap sliders rather than be several pieces that occupy bodyslots.
that usually causes problems with things like bandoliers

Edited by dakingcartoon
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Made some fixes to this because I like it much more than Latex Witch version.

• Milker and MilkerDV Base use Slot 56 now so they can be equipped on top of body armor.
  • Top and Top Open still use Slot 32 so they can be used together with Milker and MilkerDV
  • Removed SOS dependency.
  • Milker and MilkerDV - added "Bra" zap slider to remove bra element from both milkers.
  • Fixed body slots on NIF files to from Slot 32 to Slot 56 where it was needed.
  • Bodyslide files based on Inquizit0r's conversion above.

[TRX]_COW_Girl.7z