10 minutes ago, Luka10 said:

No ,but i didn't see any of that in the description.... So this works on it's own? no requirements?

From mod description

About armor

1. All meshes and textures made from scratch. For Boots model i used Pony Boots from DD as reference.

2. WARNING! This is hi poly armor (in Skyrim sense :) ) with 4k textures.

3. Base body -  CBBE SE.

2. BodySlide support - YES

3. Futa characters support for  SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSEadditional thongs mesh with cock support, uses slot 61 for now. SOS addon sliders supportet by this mesh too.

4. All set parts have proper G.O. and inventory models

5. Can be crafted at Smithing Forge (you will need perk Advanced Armors), tempered and enchanted.

6. Armor parameters equal to Scaled armor.

7. Build in High heels support for RM

Requirements

- Skyrim SE.

- SOS SE.

Bold and yellow line.

4 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

From mod description

About armor

1. All meshes and textures made from scratch. For Boots model i used Pony Boots from DD as reference.

2. WARNING! This is hi poly armor (in Skyrim sense :) ) with 4k textures.

3. Base body -  CBBE SE.

2. BodySlide support - YES

3. Futa characters support for  SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSEadditional thongs mesh with cock support, uses slot 61 for now. SOS addon sliders supportet by this mesh too.

4. All set parts have proper G.O. and inventory models

5. Can be crafted at Smithing Forge (you will need perk Advanced Armors), tempered and enchanted.

6. Armor parameters equal to Scaled armor.

7. Build in High heels support for RM

Requirements

- Skyrim SE.

- SOS SE.

Bold and yellow line.

sorry had a brain fart does it require SOS if i don't plan on using it on a male?

2 minutes ago, Luka10 said:

sorry had a brain fart does it require SOS if i don't plan on using it on a male?

No problem. Yes its requires SOS as soft dependence for futanari parts support. It just keywords from SOS so you can remove them from armorparts with TSEdit and then remove SOS as master.

1 minute ago, Luka10 said:

okay i'll try it out later, though i don't have any plans to use it on futa or male chars so... Looks really good from the screenshots.

if you have Creation Kit for SE you can just resave esp from here 

This is no SOS esp for LE. 

• 1 month later...

I tried to convert this to 3BBB on my own by deleting all original CBBE bones and using uniboob as a reference and it seems like I deleted the chassis for the milker. This is strange because it shows up on Outfit Studio and Bodyslide, but not in game. Just thought I'd share this info, but any help would be appreciated. thanks.20201223075024_1.thumb.jpg.cf386e1840bc67a51b10ffe44acc078b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, is this suppose to milk you when you are wearing it or is that not functional yet ? 

Just wondering since I have converted it for use with 3BBB and it dose not milk my character, wondering if I broke it during conversion or if it simple dose not have that feature yet.

Thx for the reply in advance.

Edit: Ok either way I added it as milking equipment under the armour tab in MME and using the spells for milking it works and gives me the milk. Not sure if this is the way it is suppose to work but it works. 

Screen-Shot4.jpg

Screen-Shot5.jpg

35 minutes ago, Snaloe said:

Hi, is this suppose to milk you when you are wearing it or is that not functional yet ? 

Just wondering since I have converted it for use with 3BBB and it dose not milk my character, wondering if I broke it during conversion or if it simple dose not have that feature yet.

Thx for the reply in advance.

Edit: Ok either way I added it as milking equipment under the armour tab in MME and using the spells for milking it works and gives me the milk. Not sure if this is the way it is suppose to work but it works. 

It's meant to be used along side MME.

The body armor is named such that MME will recognize it as milking armor, allowing you to use it as you would a milking pump.

If you have notifications enabled in MME one should show up when you equip it.

You still have to manually initiate player milking by holding down the default notification key or using shift + notification key.

1 hour ago, Hylysi said:

It's meant to be used along side MME.

The body armor is named such that MME will recognize it as milking armor, allowing you to use it as you would a milking pump.

If you have notifications enabled in MME one should show up when you equip it.

You still have to manually initiate player milking by holding down the default notification key or using shift + notification key.

I get the message they have attached, but not sure what you mean by Notifications key ? I have not altered MME at all in key binds so ill check it out there, cheers.

edit : checked the mod cant see any reference to key binds so no idea what key to press to start it.

edit 2 : found it and works fine thx dude.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2020 at 6:43 AM, m4mk203 said:

Futa milker device WIP (there are only a few front parts to finish and some details to be added.)

Reveal hidden contents

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Are you still working on this? Would love to see a futa milker device (considering the outfit in the actual milk mod is straight up broken).

Also I'm a total idiot when it comes to mods, so can you tell me where I can find the futa thong variants in-game?

10 minutes ago, vivalamememan said:

Are you still working on this? Would love to see a futa milker device (considering the outfit in the actual milk mod is straight up broken).

Also I'm a total idiot when it comes to mods, so can you tell me where I can find the futa thong variants in-game?

Yes. But i must remake futa milker part bekause of huhe problems with body sliders adaptation. It takes some time for a new model idea.

I can find the futa thong variants in-game?

>I can find the futa thong variants in-game?
Only for uunp body in LE wersion as i remember. You can craft them or use AddItem menu mod.

16 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

Yes. But i must remake futa milker part bekause of huhe problems with body sliders adaptation. It takes some time for a new model idea.

I can find the futa thong variants in-game?

>I can find the futa thong variants in-game?
Only for uunp body in LE wersion as i remember. You can craft them or use AddItem menu mod.

So the variants are not for Skyrim SE or CBBE body? I found some files in the mod folder containing the 4 files, but perhaps they can't be used by the game. Also when I try to craft the thong. only one variant comes up (slot 61).

On 1/20/2021 at 3:26 AM, vivalamememan said:

So the variants are not for Skyrim SE or CBBE body? I found some files in the mod folder containing the 4 files, but perhaps they can't be used by the game. Also when I try to craft the thong. only one variant comes up (slot 61).

For Skyrim SE there are ~ 4 futa thongs variants for CBBE and EvilReflex hi poly addon. But not for LE.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...