1 hour ago, m4mk203 said:

Ok. I must add DD as master file? Or better way is take only sound files for this mod?

If you want to add DD functionality (like locks), then use it as a master. If you do not intend to give it any DD functionality, just use the audio files and create your own walking sounds.

1 minute ago, NoirXiaoba said:

If you want to add DD functionality (like locks), then use it as a master. If you do not intend to give it any DD functionality, just use the audio files and create your own walking sounds.

I understand this. I can create almost anything i want in CK, including scripts and qests. BUT i cant just take that sounds from DD and put it in to my own mod. I will need permission for this from.... I think from Kimy

50 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

The open bra makes the futa thong disappear.

Also, wearing any of the bras interrupts the update cycle for SOS / SL Aroused, making the futa constantly errect. Unequipping the bras restores the SOS/SLA functionality.

You need to set this parts as Open armor in SOS settings.

I mean you must mark all set parts with slot 32 as Revealing armor in SOS mod MCM. I know about SOS_Renealing keywor but i add it little bit later. Need some tests for meshes.

19 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

You need to set this parts as Open armor in SOS settings.

Oh, so it returns to its default state because the top isn't revealing! Gotcha!

However, the panties still disappear when equipping the open bra. They don't get unequipped, so I don't think it's a slot conflict, but I'll check tomorrow.

18 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Oh, so it returns to its default state because the top isn't revealing! Gotcha!

However, the panties still disappear when equipping the open bra. They don't get unequipped, so I don't think it's a slot conflict, but I'll check tomorrow.

This is a "problem" of all body part type armors, separated by top and bottom with SOS if bottom uses slot 52. And regular panties uses 52 slot too so they will disappear until you mark all Tops as Revealed in SOS MCM.  Or you can change regular panties slot to something different, not 52, because 52 slot SOS using for genitals.

Iv send to Kimy  request for permission about Pony Boots sounds. So if she give this permission i will add this sound with optional esp. Personally i go crazy when listening this "knock knock knock ...." more than 3 minutes :)))))

So... Looks like i must explaine what was my main idea.

Whem my friend ask me to create this set the general option was milker as a functional device.  First of all i created milker as a solid mesh, as a concept, but in final stage it should have been next thing:

1. Base = milker as eqipable armor part without bottle and soulgems on slot 32

2. Bottle = eqipable armor part on slot 60 (milk container) with GO and inventory model as emty bottle.

3. Two paired black soulgems as equipable armor part on slot 61 (powercore)

4. Potion milk bottle as result of device work.

5. Milker part for futanari characters.

When milker concept was finished my friend told me that this option would be enough for him. I mean solid device as you see it now.

In summary:

1. I have already done all the necessary parts

2. I know how to make a composite device out of them (with three separate armor parts)

So, if people here need thomething like this - i can do it.  Just tell me about it here and not one or two people. Don't get me wrong, I just don't want to waste time on things that nobody needs.

A few words about the permissions for this mod.

ANY modmaker from the LoversLab can use the resources of this mod at his own discretion. If, of course, someone needs them XD

Just credit me. Thats all.

With my best regards to god of bikini - Nisetanaka :)

I'm technically fine with how the armour is right now. Most of the minor stuff I can change myself, like specific walking sounds or DD functionality. So for all intents and purposes I'm fine when you say: "This is done." You created an amazing armour mod and shared it with us to enjoy.

The only thing I am *not* capable to do is an LE conversion, and that's something I'm still highly interested in, to keep my SE installation kink free.

15 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

I'm technically fine with how the armour is right now. Most of the minor stuff I can change myself, like specific walking sounds or DD functionality. So for all intents and purposes I'm fine when you say: "This is done." You created an amazing armour mod and shared it with us to enjoy.

The only thing I am *not* capable to do is an LE conversion, and that's something I'm still highly interested in, to keep my SE installation kink free.

All what i know about modding i learned here on LL. Its pleasure for me make something, usefull for LL users.

I must finish work with bottles and stand alone milker device. After that i will convert this mod to LE. But i will need help with testing it.

Besides, Kimy give me permission to use Pony Boots sound for this mod.

I do not know if is a error, or problem. But I use 3bbb amazing body, used BS program, ok. But the top (milker or open) and the thong not stay together. If i put one, other is removed automaticaly.

PS: top and thong stay together works...

Have any tip or any thing can i do?

My char is a female, using a scholong (SOS Full mod)... but i am using thong only, not thong for futa