1 hour ago, noreg said:

Thank you for your feedback.

I made the glas parts a bit more intransparent so they are better visible in the sunlight:

Reveal hidden contents

1190335736_bikinionly.jpg.e507aa108e6f9b1be4f63591c65ed0df.jpg

The CosioHD Body has two Breast Bones and an integrated vagina. The Basesape itself is like UUNP or BHUNP and is a little less detailed then BHUNP i think.

It's a good compromise, in my opinion, between eyecandy and GPU/CPU-Power.

I'using it with SMP for hair- and clothescollision and CBPC for "bodyparts" collision.

I'm experimenting with a modular Body which should allow to combine different armorparts.

e.g. free jiggling boobs with plated hips and legs (which should not jiggle)

Reveal hidden contents

calves38.png.9266079b946ae8c7f703e3f0a6341e91.pngass49.png.db1728a01345d52ba90f3b97a825ea3a.png

breasts46.png.389892797b0c5e9b62ad19109a9fad3b.png

arms34.png.1a3c33ea9202971e119f8f121e1b0719.png

So, when the milker is equipped, the breasts should get a pushup, but the rest of the body is unchanged

Reveal hidden contents

milker.png.f06e25e02ea39cf564f59cac96955e63.png

I think you need to reskin milker meshes for this body type. May be even in Outfit studio.

About LE converting process

Sorry for this horror on screenshots but i dont want to setup all needed stuff on LE. I need only technical minimum.

Spoiler

Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Screenshot-2020-1

CBBE LE Curvy. Sliders for Thongs and classic Top done and works well. 

Continue my work...

36 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

I think you need to reskin milker meshes for this body type. May be even in Outfit studio.

Sorry, there is a missunderstanding.. the meshes work.

The downside is, that the wetfunction redux only works on bodyslot 32 and not on the other Slots i mentioned.

I'm not quite happy with some parts e.g. the milking cups (they are a bit deformed compared to the original. since i can only work with bodyslide and outfit studio.

I mirrored the breastweights so that the middle brastrip moves accordingly

Spoiler

insta_10.gif.507952dcec357a2a0e1f812b03093bbc.gif

27 minutes ago, noreg said:

Sorry, there is a missunderstanding.. the meshes work.

The downside is, that the wetfunction redux only works on bodyslot 32 and not on the other Slots i mentioned.

I'm not quite happy with some parts e.g. the milking cups (they are a bit deformed compared to the original. since i can only work with bodyslide and outfit studio.

I mirrored the breastweights so that the middle brastrip moves accordingly

Reveal hidden contents

insta_10.gif.507952dcec357a2a0e1f812b03093bbc.gif

Hm.... Do you check breast sliders effect in Outfif studio? Edit slider then Menu Slider Mask Affected Vertices. 

On 10/30/2020 at 11:43 PM, m4mk203 said:

Futa milker device WIP (there are only a few front parts to finish and some details to be added.)

Reveal hidden contents

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Are You planning a male-Version to?

This will even more make sense with intergration into pregnancy mods.

I managed to make your milker work with Soul gem oven (no auto milking) so far.

On 11/1/2020 at 9:35 PM, noreg said:

Are You planning a male-Version to?

This will even more make sense with intergration into pregnancy mods.

I managed to make your milker work with Soul gem oven (no auto milking) so far.

First of all i must finish all meshes (its wery hard to make proper skining and sliders support for this type of model) then i will work with integrations and male options. Besides now i have requests for futa armor. So we can use it as male parts laterr too.

Addendum LE version test:

Hooves are minimally too low and clipping into the ground. (Might be one of my other mods acting up, though. Shame, cause I really appreciate the cloven look you gave them.) I hadn't had opportunity to test SOS functionality yet since my current character isn't futa. I'll report when I get to it.

Aside from that it's looking really good. No body clipping anywhere, textures are amazing, MME recognizes the milker top without additional configuration.

If you need screenshots to isolate issues, just ask.

I think that the milker/backpack part would look better if it was rotated upside down, with cables going from bottom of the breasts (similarly to the currently outdated original milker of MME mod). That way they are more visible and the connection between nipples/cups is more obvious (sexier). Just my two cents, perhaps there could be an alternative version?

On 11/11/2020 at 6:55 PM, zax said:

I think that the milker/backpack part would look better if it was rotated upside down, with cables going from bottom of the breasts (similarly to the currently outdated original milker of MME mod). That way they are more visible and the connection between nipples/cups is more obvious (sexier). Just my two cents, perhaps there could be an alternative version?

Im already try this. On my opinion it looks bad.