18 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

Yes, i did this, then worked top with thong... but the top milker with thong and top open with thong, not work together...

Of course i will check this, but i think you see my screenshots? Im using SOS with this mod.

Spoiler

The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Special-Editi

I took the liberty to at least check the settings in SEEdit as well, and everything seems to be in order. However, I too get the bug with the pants disappearing for some reason. I'll try which combinations work and which don't later and report back.

Edit: So, testing was kinda inconclusive. I don't think it's the armour being broken. Instead, it appears as if this issue is something wrong with how SOS handles the armour. My suggestion is: turn character into futa, then **ONLY** equip the three bras, setting each to "revealing". I also enabled the SOS option in SLA, so the sheath shows the state of errection. Everything seemed to be working fine after I did that.

2 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

I took the liberty to at least check the settings in SEEdit as well, and everything seems to be in order. However, I too get the bug with the pants disappearing for some reason. I'll try which combinations work and which don't later and report back.

Ok, I will be grateful for information.

Updated to 2.0

- SOS as master. 

- SOS_Revealed keywords for armor

- Milk bottles:

- empty as clutter

- full as potion

- New milker device:

- Milker Base  - slot 32

- Soul gems power core (two black soulgems) - slot 61

- Milk bottle - slot 60

- BS files for all milker armor parts

- Simple unequip controller (as example): when you unequiping Base milker device bottle and soul gems will be unequipped automatically.

- All armor parts can be crafted (some on smelter) and tempered. 

- All boots with RM High heels support.

Spoiler

Bottles. Full and empty.

Milker Device Base

Gems power core equiped

Bottle equiped

@m4mk203

Instead of the TRX_Milker_Controer script being a ReferenceAlias quest script, I reworked it to be an ObjectReference script attached to the armor. This should be faster.

The main advantage here is that the script only fires when the Milker Base armor (and only this) is unequipped. Otherwise, OnObjectUnequipped fires everytime the player unequips something.

I've also converted it to an ESPFE.

Spoiler

Scriptname TRX_Milker_EquipScript extends ObjectReference

Actor Property PlayerRef Auto
Armor Property PowerCore Auto
Armor Property Bottle Auto

Event OnUnequipped(Actor akActor)
	If akActor == PlayerRef
		akActor.UnequipItem(PowerCore, abPreventEquip = false, abSilent = true)
		akActor.UnequipItem(Bottle, abPreventEquip = false, abSilent = true)
	EndIf
EndEvent

COW Girl EPSFE + Alternate Script.7z

1 hour ago, Hylysi said:

@m4mk203

Instead of the TRX_Milker_Controer script being a ReferenceAlias quest script, I reworked it to be an ObjectReference script attached to the armor. This should be faster.

The main advantage here is that the script only fires when the Milker Base armor (and only this) is unequipped. Otherwise, OnObjectUnequipped fires everytime the player unequips something.

I've also converted it to an ESPFE.

Hide contents

Scriptname TRX_Milker_EquipScript extends ObjectReference

Actor Property PlayerRef Auto
Armor Property PowerCore Auto
Armor Property Bottle Auto

Event OnUnequipped(Actor akActor)
	If akActor == PlayerRef
		akActor.UnequipItem(PowerCore, abPreventEquip = false, abSilent = true)
		akActor.UnequipItem(Bottle, abPreventEquip = false, abSilent = true)
	EndIf
EndEvent

COW Girl EPSFE + Alternate Script.7z 3.06 kB · 1 download

Thank you, but as i point in description this controller was only for example. In general this mod is something like modders resource kit for milkmod. What will be faster or slower depends on what you want to do.

Very nice work!

This was just was i was looking for for my Half Minotaur Waifu Lumi.

Can you make a conversion for CosioHD please?

I tinkered around myself but especially the cups and the middle of the bra string give me trouble.

What do you thing of my try of translucent bra cups?

ScreenShot165.png

4 hours ago, noreg said:

Very nice work!

This was just was i was looking for for my Half Minotaur Waifu Lumi.

Can you make a conversion for CosioHD please?

I tinkered around myself but especially the cups and the middle of the bra string give me trouble.

What do you thing of my try of translucent bra cups?

ScreenShot165.png

Transparent elements for bra is good idea. May be only one suggestion - little bit less transparent material. About CosioHD... i never use it. Hard to tell something about Cosio scining and sliders.

Additional futa thongs

Spoiler

Thongs supports CBBE and SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE sliders.

Some people ask me to create different futa thongs model because there is almost no options in thongs for futa characters. Ok. Now you have two. Soon will be more :)

I hope you like it.

P.S.

Will be released in 2.0.1 update (soon) I must finish two more futa thongs models.

I'm noticing that I'm getting some serious frame drops when wearing/getting milked by the armor tops. Not gonna lie, I've been waiting for someone to come out with those futa bottoms you've got going on, freaking love those, but the frame drops with the top whenever milking/changes in breast morphs and just generally wearing it is pretty intense. Any thoughts on that? I'm using 3bbb SMP on only my PC, and since this armor set doesnt support SMP, I would think it reverting back to a simpler physics option would increase my FPS stability.

8 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

I'm noticing that I'm getting some serious frame drops when wearing/getting milked by the armor tops. Not gonna lie, I've been waiting for someone to come out with those futa bottoms you've got going on, freaking love those, but the frame drops with the top whenever milking/changes in breast morphs and just generally wearing it is pretty intense. Any thoughts on that? I'm using 3bbb SMP on only my PC, and since this armor set doesnt support SMP, I would think it reverting back to a simpler physics option would increase my FPS stability.

I'm going to give converting this to 3BBB a shot it will take me a few days to do.

13 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

I have no troubles with CBP physic, and im not using SMP exactly because of FPS drops.

On 10/25/2020 at 8:05 PM, m4mk203 said:

Transparent elements for bra is good idea. May be only one suggestion - little bit less transparent material. About CosioHD... i never use it. Hard to tell something about Cosio scining and sliders.

Thank you for your feedback.

I made the glas parts a bit more intransparent so they are better visible in the sunlight:

Spoiler

1190335736_bikinionly.jpg.e507aa108e6f9b1be4f63591c65ed0df.jpg

The CosioHD Body has two Breast Bones and an integrated vagina. The Basesape itself is like UUNP or BHUNP and is a little less detailed then BHUNP i think.

It's a good compromise, in my opinion, between eyecandy and GPU/CPU-Power.

I'using it with SMP for hair- and clothescollision and CBPC for "bodyparts" collision.

I'm experimenting with a modular Body which should allow to combine different armorparts.

e.g. free jiggling boobs with plated hips and legs (which should not jiggle)

Spoiler

calves38.png.9266079b946ae8c7f703e3f0a6341e91.pngass49.png.db1728a01345d52ba90f3b97a825ea3a.png

breasts46.png.389892797b0c5e9b62ad19109a9fad3b.png

arms34.png.1a3c33ea9202971e119f8f121e1b0719.png

So, when the milker is equipped, the breasts should get a pushup, but the rest of the body is unchanged

Spoiler

milker.png.f06e25e02ea39cf564f59cac96955e63.png