The Round table

Round table

The idea is simple; lets try to keep this place organized as possible, and improve this place. This thread is for admins and moderators, where they can come together, pitch an idea and see if it can implemented here. To avoid, spam, off topic discussion, etc. It will be locked but admins are able to reply. As for the rest, though it would be great to hear different opinions, it would be the same mistakes that was made in MG in which allowed many topics to be buried by spam, duplicate topics, etc.

But, there is way to hear you guys out - it allows you guys to hit that thumbs up, and if you like a pitch/idea - give it a thumbs up - "vote" for it. 

International section

Just like MG and the MESP, we are "everywhere". Though it seems that people use "english" as the middle ground for communication, others don't. Currently, there is a "lost in translation" atmosphere. So lets, fix that. I suggest that we create a section in which people speaking, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish, etc can speak with their fellow 'patriot'.

18 minutes ago, hdiddy said:

Would you put it in general or a whole new section?  I'm thinking whole new section.  Just my 2 cents.

I wanna say a new section. it would easy on random topics being opened in the general section. Seeing that 3 actives mods agree and some people agree, I'll create it.

42 minutes ago, Oz70NYC said:

Agreed. May as well ease the language barrier a little bit.

I would say a lot. But 1 thing that bugs me about the LL format is not being able to comment on a post - so it would easy the clutter on a post.

So sections like on ModsGarden -  French discussion/German discussion, etc ?

I'm okay with this.

There are many people on the discord server, I hope that the community doesn't get separated in half. Maybe add some stickies there to invite them to LL.

11 hours ago, Bbird9 said:

So sections like on ModsGarden -  French discussion/German discussion, etc ?

I'm okay with this.

There are many people on the discord server, I hope that the community doesn't get separated in half. Maybe add some stickies there to invite them to LL.

Good idea. I think Discord serves a good purpose especially for real time discussion. However it as seamless to host content on Discord. As you almost have to upload to a separate file sharing site. 

Right now the community is sort of in 3 places. Mods Disc, which none of us can update or administer, but where most members are joined. MESP/The Klub 17 Discord where we have full control and administration and here on Lovers Lab. All for the most part created for necessity due to the availability issues of MG. 

@OysterMughad some suggestions around how to handle Voices and items this forum.  Figured I would bring it to the table for everyone to opine on.

Here are some options that we can do

1. Separate Voice/Sounds Files section and Voice/Sound Topic area
  2. Separate Voice/Sounds Files section and Voice/Sound pinned topic in General Topic area
  3. Voice/Sounds should be added to Addons Files section and Voice/Sound pinned topic in General Topic area
  4. Some different combination of the above

Curious to see what others take is.  @OysterMugjump in here if I'm not representing all the options here.

40 minutes ago, hdiddy said:

@OysterMughad some suggestions around how to handle Voices and items this forum.  Figured I would bring it to the table for everyone to opine on.

Here are some options that we can do

1. Separate Voice/Sounds Files section and Voice/Sound Topic area
  2. Separate Voice/Sounds Files section and Voice/Sound pinned topic in General Topic area
  3. Voice/Sounds should be added to Addons Files section and Voice/Sound pinned topic in General Topic area
  4. Some different combination of the above

Curious to see what others take is.  @OysterMugjump in here if I'm not representing all the options here.

Whats wrong with posting it in the utility section? Personally, it seems like many are nitpicking our current situation and if more people start throwing out their wild ideas trying to splinter off and wait for MG to "return", its doing more harm then good.

As much as I don't get along with K17 but he at has directed people to come here. And there are Discord channels. Hell you don't see me telling people to "join" me here.

5 hours ago, Mr_Smoke said:

Whats wrong with posting it in the utility section?

Posting the files only makes them available (if you bother to search the entire list.) But if users with to discuss voices/sounds or ask for help , they need a forum.

Also, as time wears on, mixing the voice software in the same list as rooms, toys, addon clothing, etc... soon it will be pushed back 30 pages.

Cue the ending to "Raiders of the Lost Ark".