Baldur's Gate 3 nude mod?

On 8/10/2023 at 2:29 PM, cold steel said:

Making the same "thicc" body shape on model take 2 minutes, so I don't think there is a reason for skilled modder to use someone's else modification for that.

I'm not saying to use this body mod and adjust it, I'm saying to fix by creating a realistic but thicc body. It's implicit.

1 hour ago, Xenoi1 said:

sadly there not planning on publishing it at this time if you check page 7 they say why.

If it is the post by cold steel (npcs sharing body models and outfits clipping), this shouldn't be an issue if one doesn't mind making all females in the game nude (there is a mod that does that).

Edited by 201193
43 minutes ago, Lorphe said:

There is any female body mod that increase breast and butt size moderatly while fitting armor/cloth? I see dick mods everywhere but nothing else -.-

No. The way they made the models means that to make any body mod that fits the clothes means the maker would have to go in and edit every single outfit as well. Twice, if they wanted to include both body sizes. No one has wanted to go through all that. 

Edited by jfraser
19 hours ago, jfraser said:

No. The way they made the models means that to make any body mod that fits the clothes means the maker would have to go in and edit every single outfit as well. Twice, if they wanted to include both body sizes. No one has wanted to go through all that. 

The one doing this one BBW-Chubby female bodies and clothes at Baldur's Gate 3 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)
has done around 40 clothing refits but yea it requires alot of work.
Im not a fan of obesity so that mod is not for me.

On 8/22/2023 at 8:51 AM, Lorphe said:

There is any female body mod that increase breast and butt size moderatly while fitting armor/cloth? I see dick mods everywhere but nothing else -.-

On 8/17/2023 at 2:09 PM, Lorphe said:

You should begin to work on it then, or you want see it anytime soon.