Baldur's Gate 3 nude mod?

On 8/11/2023 at 9:48 AM, Origamiboy said:

I made something, it's not perfect and currently it's only for human and half-elf (maybe replaces others but I haven't tested)

image.png.d01b92df5f8733925e3d29b9b137b818.png

image.png.e32a00f770d807f6aa59e7f0accbd4c1.png

Just place the file in D:\Games\Baldurs Gate 3\Data\Generated\Public\Shared\Assets\Characters\_Models\Humans\_Female\Resources

You guys are free to do what you want with this, make your own edits, reupload, idc really.

Use it as a template. I know it isn't perfect and I apologize ahead of time.

I couldn't find the skin textures or i'd expand the areola size to fit the breast :(

Download https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/28541-baldurs-gate-3-hyper-thicc-body-mod-human-half-elf/ here or below. Decided to upload this so we can set a precedent here for uploading bg3 mods as opposed to nexus.

HUM_F_NKD_Body_A.gr2 495.25 kB · 60 downloads

How do I add the file? The path you said stops at "Data" cause it's a pak file so how do I go all the way to where I need to go?

On 8/6/2023 at 9:28 AM, jfraser said:

the basket full of equipment dash mod is funky - it stops working after pulling out one item or even if you click through too many subfolders, so you have to do it again for other items. and then the textures are missing for some of the items. 

i don't know how easy modding BG3 is but hopefully we can get some better clothing options at some point. 

Use a cheat for unlimited carry weight, spawn the barrel and take everything, uninstall the dash mod, and then browse and keep what you like.

10 hours ago, DegennTime said:

How do I add the file? The path you said stops at "Data" cause it's a pak file so how do I go all the way to where I need to go?

\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Baldurs Gate 3 at that location should see a folder labeled Data For generated and Data folders just go to that location where you have it installed then you will see a Data folder just drag and drop on the file without opening it and then should work. if the first folder is Generated or Data just do as said befor and should work or try here it explains it also https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/833?tab=files

Edited by Xenoi1
change sentence
18 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

So outside of textures and model swaps and whatnot the usual mods.

What about animations and other things like custom followers, new enemies, etc.? How much modding freedom does this game offer.

They are going to come out with actual modding tools. Things should grow exponentially from there. 

1 hour ago, Kelvae said:

No one requesting anything?  I was expecting some exciting ones.

I haven't gotten far enough along to know what to request yet. My first playthrough is vanilla. I am very much looking forward to coming back and playing with your mod. The screenshots are great, and as mentioned, that Shadowheart outfit is fantastic.

Thanks for your hard work so far!

2 hours ago, 201193 said:

I didnt want to burden you with this but if it is possible to have a model with this mod's proportions and your boobs shape that would be great!

https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/833?tab=files

P.S.

The last image you posted on nexus with multiple Shadowheart outfits is ?

Hehe not a burden, I'm offering.

How is this?

Spoiler

image.png.ecc267ec402655d9e66a92bb43cdc41b.pngimage.png.c1cf9f71f6d9e9f1c5f2b827fb0915c8.pngimage.png.07e8ad62b9cc4ee93b54c9d53ba0e6fa.png

Thicc Human.7z

Edited by Kelvae