Baldur's Gate 3 nude mod?

The reason people stopped modding this game is because each patch would break the mods and the modders just decided to wait for the final game which will be out in August. At that point you will see a much more robust modding scene for the game, I expect. It's worth noting the game already does have nudity for the sex scenes, which are quite explicit. However, the early access doesn't have many of the scenes finished. So again, this is something you'll see more of in the full release. Here was some footage of my halfling rogue banging a drow (I wanted to see how strange it would look and they didn't do too bad all things considered)

BG69.jpg

BGCuddle.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

You can make everyone nude in this game in some... extraordynary way by corrupting all armor and clothing. It's easy. All do you need is ExportTool and Notepad++:
CAUTION! THIS PROCEDURE WILL REMOVE EVERY(even helmets, boots and gloves) ARMOR AND CLOTHING MODELS! Everything will continue working, but become invisible.
1. Unpack Shared.pak file with ExportTool;
2. Navigate to unpacked folder ...\Public\Shared\Content\Assets\Characters\Humans\[PAK]_Female_Armor\
3. Convert _merged.lsf from this folder to _merged.lsj with ExportTool;
4. Open _merged.lsj with Notepad++ and change something(like any symbol) then save it;
5. Convert _merged.lsj to _merged.lsf with ExportTool;
6. Repeat 3-5 for _merged.lsf from ...\Public\Shared\Content\Assets\Characters\Humans\[PAK]_Female_Clothing\ folder;
7. Put those files(with all folders) into your Baldur's Gate 3\Data(ex: Baldur's Gate 3\Data\Public\Shared\Content\Assets\Characters\Humans\[PAK]_Female_Clothing\_merged.lsf).
That's all. Now all the armor and clothing links for humans, elves and tieflings are corrupted and game will load tha naked body's for female characters. You can repeat this for males and/or for other races, if you want.

Edited by Hlamster
  • 1 month later...
On 2/16/2023 at 12:49 PM, Hlamster said:

5. Convert _merged.lsj to _merged.lsf with ExportTool;

Step 5 does not work for me, after I edit the .lsj json fle it will fail (it works witht eh correct file) so maybe the tool will crash if the file is not the correct format, also tied with  an empty object {} or I tried to remove most of the stuff from the json file. ? 

Edit: Seems to work so far by just directly editing the lsf file and corrupting it

Edited by simion512
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/23/2023 at 10:19 AM, untestedpower said:

The reason people stopped modding this game is because each patch would break the mods and the modders just decided to wait for the final game which will be out in August. At that point you will see a much more robust modding scene for the game, I expect. It's worth noting the game already does have nudity for the sex scenes, which are quite explicit. However, the early access doesn't have many of the scenes finished. So again, this is something you'll see more of in the full release. Here was some footage of my halfling rogue banging a drow (I wanted to see how strange it would look and they didn't do too bad all things considered)

BG69.jpg

BGCuddle.jpg

is this a mod?

On 1/30/2023 at 10:52 AM, TheGreatKatulu said:

I made it. Just to figure out the workflow for BG3 mods.

Might or might not get back to BG3 modding at some point.

yoo its TheAncientOne, the pic reminded me of your mods and took me back

love your work man, the best natural thicc mods out thr for the games you mod for imo. I'll me honest i miss your mods

any upcoming mods in the pipeline? i usually end up buying the games you mod for ?

Edited by jimdroz
8 hours ago, beetwix2669 said:

is this a mod?

No it's just the base game. The game has sex scenes with full nudity. Looks more explicate than the Witcher even. And that's early access so the animations will likely be better in the full release. I imagine the only thing people would need to even mod is just make it so the underwear model when you take off your armor is the nude model used for the sex scenes instead.

17 minutes ago, untestedpower said:

No it's just the base game. The game has sex scenes with full nudity. Looks more explicate than the Witcher even. And that's early access so the animations will likely be better in the full release. I imagine the only thing people would need to even mod is just make it so the underwear model when you take off your armor is the nude model used for the sex scenes instead.

As I mentioned, it's now a toggle in settings... no need for mods to remove underwear...

22 minutes ago, Spiritseer said:

As I mentioned, it's now a toggle in settings... no need for mods to remove underwear...

I figured that toggle would just be for the sex scenes themselves. I didn't think it would remove the underwear when you took off your armor in normal gameplay.

On 7/10/2023 at 7:56 PM, untestedpower said:

I imagine the only thing people would need to even mod is just make it so the underwear model when you take off your armor is the nude model used for the sex scenes instead.

There is a decent chance that won't even be necessary. In the full game you can have two different types of equipment, one is your armor and weapons and one is your "civilian" clothes while in camp with your companions. You can freely switch to the camp clothes if I'm not mistaken, they are not limited to camp, although they are just cosmetic and you still have the stats of your "adventurer" equipment. 

Those camp clothes have an underwear slot. It's quite likley that you can just unequip whatever is in your underwear slot and be naked that way.

CDN media

CDN media

Edited by sfsafasfdsadafds
2 hours ago, sfsafasfdsadafds said:

There is a decent chance that won't even be necessary. In the full game you can have two different types of equipment, one is your armor and weapons and one is your "civilian" clothes while in camp with your companions. You can freely switch to the camp clothes if I'm not mistaken, they are not limited to camp, although they are just cosmetic and you still have the stats of your "adventurer" equipment. 

Those camp clothes have an underwear slot. It's quite likley that you can just unequip whatever is in your underwear slot and be naked that way.

CDN media

CDN media

Nice. An underwear slot is so rare but welcome. Maybe Larian will put in a strip game scene. That would be welcome.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2023 at 11:21 AM, Hlamster said:

The question is: can you unequip them or only change to another?

You can remove them and show genitals. This has already been confirmed. It's not just for sex scenes. There is a separate toggle for sex scenes and one for general nudity. There are penis options in the game including cut and uncut as well as pube types.

This is beyond speculation at this point, nude mods will not be needed. Also of note is that Swen, the director, just officially announced the game will be getting official mod support after release.

On 1/23/2023 at 2:19 AM, untestedpower said:

BG69.jpg

BGCuddle.jpg

do we have dicks in this game? i have been desperately googling for penis customization footage, which was implied in a couple of articles like these;

Baldur’s Gate 3 Lets You Customize Your Character’s Genitals (kotaku.com)

Baldur's Gate 3 lets you customize your genitals and remove your pants, as all good RPGs should | GamesRadar+

I will actually decide whether I'm going to buy this game or not based on this. I am so sick and tired of the cishet male gaze in video games, seeing boobs and pussies left and right while dicks are almost always nonexistent or ridiculously over-censored. Dicks are nice, dicks are great, let the dicks out ffs, let me customize my dragonborn's dick like a bad-dragon dildo :<

Edited by sovvywhoa
38 minutes ago, sovvywhoa said:

do we have dicks in this game? i have been desperately googling for penis customization footage, which was implied in a couple of articles like these;

It's not in early access, which is all I can say. I can't tell you what the final customization options will be first hand until I play it myself (less than a week now). They seem to be saying it's in the final game. If people are saying it, it's probably true, but I can't tell you from my own personal experiences.