Baldur's Gate 3 nude mod?

18 minutes ago, axellslade said:

That screenshot's been posted on October/21 and it's either an unreleased mod or outright fake.

Ahh that's a shame to hear, looks really good too i must say even if it just a concept. Alternately like Hlamster mentioned, basket full of mods offers many amazing selection of kinky and nudity mods, having a blast with that mod, anyone who hasn't tried it yet should deff try it.

Baldur's Gate 3 Screenshot 2022.02.20 - 00.27.09.60.png

Baldur's Gate 3 Screenshot 2022.02.20 - 00.29.05.51.png

Baldur's Gate 3 Screenshot 2022.02.20 - 00.29.23.02.png

Baldur's Gate 3 Screenshot 2022.02.20 - 00.29.36.99.png

Baldur's Gate 3 Screenshot 2022.02.19 - 13.52.06.53.png

Baldur's Gate 3 Screenshot 2022.02.19 - 13.52.18.73.png

13 hours ago, ludger166 said:

Ahh that's a shame to hear, looks really good too i must say even if it just a concept. Alternately like Hlamster mentioned, basket full of mods offers many amazing selection of kinky and nudity mods, having a blast with that mod, anyone who hasn't tried it yet should deff try it.

Baldur's Gate 3 Screenshot 2022.02.20 - 00.27.09.60.png

Baldur's Gate 3 Screenshot 2022.02.20 - 00.29.05.51.png

Baldur's Gate 3 Screenshot 2022.02.20 - 00.29.23.02.png

Baldur's Gate 3 Screenshot 2022.02.20 - 00.29.36.99.png

Baldur's Gate 3 Screenshot 2022.02.19 - 13.52.06.53.png

Baldur's Gate 3 Screenshot 2022.02.19 - 13.52.18.73.png

Are these on nexus?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

So, I tried patch 8 and it appear that the patch broke the mod.

Loading a save game with the mod will show your character naked, but you can't start a new game, and I'm not sure if the game will function properly if you load a savegame with the mod installed.

And of course, it doesn't work with gnomes.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Anybody knows which GR2 files corresponds to each companions model ?

I found "Proxy_GALE_Fullbody.GR2" for Gale, but nothing for any other companion.

Basically I would need each companion fullbody ; a nude version (and another version with clothes, if possible)

(Unless they swap to a model like "Proxy_HUM_F_FullBody" (+ underwear) when undressed ingame ?)

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Devs added genitals. But they are a separated mesh and not applied to default models. If someone can swap underwear for genitals it will be perfect. I swapped the models, but can't swap the textures - they are in different format, so brutal swapping doesn't work.

Path for unpacked game files:

Textures: Generated\Public\Shared\Assets\Characters\_Models\Humans\HUM_F_NKD\Resources\
Model: Generated\Public\Shared\Assets\Characters\_Models\Humans\_Female\Resources\

Edited by Hlamster
10 hours ago, Hlamster said:

Devs added genitals. But they are a separated mesh and not applied to default models. If someone can swap underwear for genitals it will be perfect. I swapped the models, but can't swap the textures - they are in different format, so brutal swapping doesn't work.

Textures: Public\Shared\Assets\Characters\_Models\Humans\HUM_F_NKD\Resources\
Model: Public\Shared\Assets\Characters\_Models\Humans\_Female\Resources\

Oh thats cool! i knew they had nude models already with detailed breasts but the lower half's had no detail on the front. Its cool the devs have added genitals, was this added in with the newest patch from the other day?

Also if they are sperate from the default nude body, are the genitals actually in use? For example if your nude out of a romance scene does the game use the none genital nude model but when your nude during a romance scene does it switch to the genital model?

50 minutes ago, xnajoe said:

was this added in with the newest patch from the other day?

Yes, the patch 9.

50 minutes ago, xnajoe said:

Also if they are sperate from the default nude body, are the genitals actually in use?

I don't think so. They looks just like a wearable thing. Maybe in full game you can customize your character like in CP2077.

You can swap underwear model for genitals model and it will appear, but it will use underwear texture(looks like a hell mess, offcourse). I don't know how to changes properties for the materials so that it loads the correct textures.

Edited by Hlamster

Well this Nudity Mod on Nexus used to remove underwear. So when you took off the player armour or companions armour they were shown naked. The mod has not been updated since 2020, so i dont think we will see it get updated. It sort of works, it removes player underware and some of the companions but it doesn't seem to work on the female companions.

This mod on Nexus has not yet received an update for the newest patch but it still works well. It adda a container in with a lot of sexy and lewd outfits. One of the outfits is a nude outfit and if you get the player or any of the companions to wear it they do indeed go naked.

But as others have said there is now genitals in game but they act like an item to equip. If someone could make a new nude mod  that sets the default underware to use the nude body + genitals that would be really cool.

1 hour ago, axellslade said:

What? Genitals in-game? Where's that?

On 12/15/2022 at 2:47 AM, Hlamster said:

Textures: Generated\Public\Shared\Assets\Characters\_Models\Humans\HUM_F_NKD\Resources\
Model: Generated\Public\Shared\Assets\Characters\_Models\Humans\_Female\Resources\

For female

For male:

Textures: Generated\Public\Shared\Assets\Characters\_Models\Humans\HUM_M_NKD\Resources\

Model: Generated\Public\Shared\Assets\Characters\_Models\Humans\_Male\Resources\

Search files with "genital" in name.

Edited by Hlamster
On 12/16/2022 at 6:17 PM, Hlamster said:

For female

For male:

Textures: Generated\Public\Shared\Assets\Characters\_Models\Humans\HUM_M_NKD\Resources\

Model: Generated\Public\Shared\Assets\Characters\_Models\Humans\_Male\Resources\

Search files with "genital" in name.

19 hours ago, Hlamster said:

Whoa, that's wild! Wonder if they plan to add males in too? Or they added those accidentaly mayhaps?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...