Baldur's Gate 3 nude mod?

7 hours ago, Kathylady said:

There is a brothel area, but no sex scenes. Someone should add it.

20 minutes ago, espguy said:

Not exactly a nude mod thing but I would love an  adventure mode in wich you roam doing just side quests and exploring, why? because it would allow for other players making their own quests and adventure modules. 

We'll need tools first. Personally I'd rather mod the main campaign and add to it like we did with Skyrim. It has a lot of encounters with suggestive dialogue that could go somewhere with the ability to edit and add triggers, quests, cutscenes, animations, dialogues. We will see what we get tho

Edited by jei991
Just now, jei991 said:

We'll need tools first. Personally I'd rather mod the main campaign and add to it like we did with Skyrim. It also has a lot of encounters with suggestive dialogue that could go somewhere with the ability to edit and add triggers, quests, cutscenes, animations, dialogues. We will see what we get tho

The idea behind the adventure mode wouldnt be just sex mods but allowing to make questlines and new areas, alterin g the main questline would cause reactivity problems, I was thinking something like neverwinter nights had.

13 minutes ago, espguy said:

The idea behind the adventure mode wouldnt be just sex mods but allowing to make questlines and new areas, alterin g the main questline would cause reactivity problems, I was thinking something like neverwinter nights had.

xD that's exactly what I was thinking I don't want. I remember NWN sex adventure mods and I hated them, no offense. I think Larian's tools were more that style tho. We'll see what we get this time. OFC it would be good to be able to do both.

Edited by jei991
1 minute ago, jei991 said:

xD that's exactly what I was thinking I don't want. I remember NWN sex adventure mods and I hated them, no offense. I think Larian's tools were more that style tho. We'll see what we get this time. OFC it would be good to be able to do both.

I was thinking something middle term for the adventure mode, you are in the current game world but dont do the main quest. I did a full run already and the main thing that causes big changes that could cause problems is the main quest. So the idea was you can do all content in adventure mode except the main quest. You still do all the other stuff normally, add a questline if you want add more mods that allow sex but if you want to fuck off to an island or something in a campign you can.

3 minutes ago, espguy said:

I was thinking something middle term for the adventure mode, you are in the current game world but dont do the main quest. I did a full run already and the main thing that causes big changes that could cause problems is the main quest. So the idea was you can do all content in adventure mode except the main quest. You still do all the other stuff normally, add a questline if you want add more mods that allow sex but if you want to fuck off to an island or something in a campign you can.

Oh I see. It would be good to have that too I agree.

I have never opened a 3d modeling software in my life, but Im curious if anyone knows how much work would be involved in porting one of the many Skyrim schlong meshes to BG3. Without any fancy physics or anything (at least to start) but just as a static replacer.

12 hours ago, Juicetown said:

I have never opened a 3d modeling software in my life, but Im curious if anyone knows how much work would be involved in porting one of the many Skyrim schlong meshes to BG3. Without any fancy physics or anything (at least to start) but just as a static replacer.

This tutorial will help you understand how much work needed to port some outfit model.

I made something, it's not perfect and currently it's only for human and half-elf (maybe replaces others but I haven't tested)

image.png.d01b92df5f8733925e3d29b9b137b818.png

image.png.e32a00f770d807f6aa59e7f0accbd4c1.png

Just place the file in D:\Games\Baldurs Gate 3\Data\Generated\Public\Shared\Assets\Characters\_Models\Humans\_Female\Resources

You guys are free to do what you want with this, make your own edits, reupload, idc really.

Use it as a template. I know it isn't perfect and I apologize ahead of time.

I couldn't find the skin textures or i'd expand the areola size to fit the breast :(

Download https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/28541-baldurs-gate-3-hyper-thicc-body-mod-human-half-elf/ here or below. Decided to upload this so we can set a precedent here for uploading bg3 mods as opposed to nexus.

HUM_F_NKD_Body_A.gr2

Edited by Origamiboy

Has anyone else run into an issue after exporting a custom mesh model from blender where the character appears to have glitched arms and legs in the game?

Spoiler

20230811135400_1.thumb.jpg.32291c8979bd8915acdc1302c90a9512.jpg

I assume it's an issue with the way that I am exporting the model from Blender. I am using the import and export addons aforementioned in this thread and then converting the .dae file to .gr2 file using the LSLib Toolkit.

10 minutes ago, Demonwise said:

Has anyone else run into an issue after exporting a custom mesh model from blender where the character appears to have glitched arms and legs in the game?

Reveal hidden contents

20230811135400_1.thumb.jpg.32291c8979bd8915acdc1302c90a9512.jpg

I assume it's an issue with the way that I am exporting the model from Blender. I am using the import and export addons aforementioned in this thread and then converting the .dae file to .gr2 file using the LSLib Toolkit.

Are you sure your bones names on X axis isn't inverted? Try to pose arms bones in blender to see if bones attached to correct vertices groups.

27 minutes ago, cold steel said:

Are you sure your bones names on X axis isn't inverted? Try to pose arms bones in blender to see if bones attached to correct vertices groups.

Hmm I recall seeing some settings about flipping x and or y axis something or other on the export settings. l will try fiddling with those settings. Thanks for the tip.

UPDATE:  @cold steel You were right. It wasn't a setting in Blender it was actually a setting in the Toolkit. It appears that I had X-flip Skeletons checked in the GR2 Tools tab. It was checked by default I believe so I guess this is a PSA to newbies like me. Make sure X-flip Skeletons is NOT checked!!!

Edited by Demonwise
Update
9 hours ago, Origamiboy said:

I made something, it's not perfect and currently it's only for human and half-elf (maybe replaces others but I haven't tested)

image.png.d01b92df5f8733925e3d29b9b137b818.png

image.png.e32a00f770d807f6aa59e7f0accbd4c1.png

Just place the file in D:\Games\Baldurs Gate 3\Data\Generated\Public\Shared\Assets\Characters\_Models\Humans\_Female\Resources

You guys are free to do what you want with this, make your own edits, reupload, idc really.

Use it as a template. I know it isn't perfect and I apologize ahead of time.

I couldn't find the skin textures or i'd expand the areola size to fit the breast :(

Download https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/28541-baldurs-gate-3-hyper-thicc-body-mod-human-half-elf/ here or below. Decided to upload this so we can set a precedent here for uploading bg3 mods as opposed to nexus.

HUM_F_NKD_Body_A.gr2 495.25 kB · 17 downloads

it also works for drows since same body type

Edited by Xenoi1
change sentence
On 8/9/2023 at 7:31 AM, cold steel said:

Not planning to publish it as it is. I need to find a way of how to adapt armor for strong body type first. Or some way to turn off armor scaling to strong body shape in the game. If I turn off scaling I can just upscale armor models in blender to make them look correct in the game.

Happy to see someone willing to adjust clothing/armor for a thicc body, a lot of modders made the nude body and say adjusting every outfit is too time consuming.

If you would consider a non bbw version would also be great, would happily pay for that.

8 hours ago, saddad1 said:

Happy to see someone willing to adjust clothing/armor for a thicc body, a lot of modders made the nude body and say adjusting every outfit is too time consuming.

If you would consider a non bbw version would also be great, would happily pay for that.

Unfortunately I can't see any possible way to find how to scale up outfit models in blender to fit strong body type model. On discord server no one answer, so I gues no one know how to do that either. I don't want to make modification on default body type on which would be easy to adapt outfits since they aren't scaling up. So it seems to me that I will never be able to complete my modification.