Baldur's Gate 3 nude mod?

1 hour ago, Zakeriel said:

Yes it is, if you can manage crazy L:arian's UV mapping and pie of 4 various texture layers that create final look of the skin.

I dug into the files and couldn't even find texture files. All I got was .gr2 files which can be converted to .dae and opened in Blender and... That's it.

Hi there..

As regards "anyone able to swap the default dress for "the who you dream of" to a nude model?"

(Anon4884 - please hit me up if you're not ok with me including your assets)

It includes his naked females - but also changed the "F_CLT_Daisy_Dress_A.GR2" (extracted from PAK, GR2-> DAE, into blender, deleted model, DAE->GR2, into the same directory).

Only race left out is halfling - suffers from same "oversize" problem as the male models... (oversized halfling - that's ironic!)

nude female + dream lover.zip1781041213_2020-10-1720_42_09-BaldursGate3(1920x1080)-(Vulkan)-(x64)-(5WT).jpg.b6a104fc1fec0231aeae06f3be5c2a58.jpg

2020-10-17 20_52_23-Baldur's Gate 3 (1920x1080) - (Vulkan) - (x64) - (5 WT).jpg

2020-10-17 20_52_43-Baldur's Gate 3 (1920x1080) - (Vulkan) - (x64) - (5 WT).jpg

9 hours ago, chaosmonkey1979 said:

They're not my assets, nude model was already in the game. I just swapped the underwear model with the nude model by renaming the files, nothing more.

On 10/17/2020 at 3:53 PM, chaosmonkey1979 said:

Hi there..

As regards "anyone able to swap the default dress for "the who you dream of" to a nude model?"

It includes his naked females - but also changed the "F_CLT_Daisy_Dress_A.GR2" (extracted from PAK, GR2-> DAE, into blender, deleted model, DAE->GR2, into the same directory).

Only race left out is halfling - suffers from same "oversize" problem as the male models... (oversized halfling - that's ironic!)

nude female + dream lover.zip 7.95 MB · 77 downloads

Your zip file is missing bg3.bms required to repack the files, just a heads up.

On 10/17/2020 at 7:53 PM, chaosmonkey1979 said:

Hi there..

nude female + dream lover.zip 7.95 MB · 86 downloads 1781041213_2020-10-1720_42_09-BaldursGate3(1920x1080)-(Vulkan)-(x64)-(5WT).jpg.b6a104fc1fec0231aeae06f3be5c2a58.jpg

2020-10-17 20_52_23-Baldur's Gate 3 (1920x1080) - (Vulkan) - (x64) - (5 WT).jpg

2020-10-17 20_52_43-Baldur's Gate 3 (1920x1080) - (Vulkan) - (x64) - (5 WT).jpg

Thank you for doing the dress swap to nude :)

On 10/12/2020 at 4:39 AM, Anon4884 said:

Updated with easier to install file, just put the RemoveUnderwear.pak file into your Documents\Larian Studios\Baldur's Gate 3\Mods folder. (create a Mods folder if you don't already have one)

Putting it in your Baldurs Gate 3/Data folder should also work.

Includes males and females.

BG3_RemoveUnderwear.7z 1.22 MB · 54 downloads

Thanks for the update. Any chance you make make the males and females in sperate files? i only want the females.

On 10/17/2020 at 7:53 PM, chaosmonkey1979 said:

Hi there..

nude female + dream lover.zip 7.95 MB · 103 downloads

I was wondering if you could separate them for me? Id love the dress remover to be its own mod. Also if possible can you make it to a .pak file so it can work by been added to the mod folder. If you could do that it would be AMAZING! and I would really appreciate it.

and a big thank you to both  @Anon4884 @@chaosmonkey1979 for your hard work and the mods you have made so far.

1 hour ago, xnajoe said:

I was wondering if you could separate them for me? Id love the dress remover to be its own mod. Also if possible can you make it to a .pak file so it can work by been added to the mod folder. If you could do that it would be AMAZING! and I would really appreciate it.

and a big thank you to both  @Anon4884 @@chaosmonkey1979 for your hard work and the mods you have made so far.

You mean have the lover wear the default underwear instead? (Because they share the same models as player characters, and so if the pc model is nude and the lover is the same race, then they're both going to be nude if their clothes are off).

If so, if I understand the mod correctly, just go into the Models_reimport folder, and trawl down to the bottom layers and delete/get rid of any file down there in the _Models subfolders that doesn't have the word 'Daisy' in it, then you should be able to run the bat file and it should just replace the lovers dress.

21 hours ago, akaaoi said:

You mean have the lover wear the default underwear instead? (Because they share the same models as player characters, and so if the pc model is nude and the lover is the same race, then they're both going to be nude if their clothes are off).

If so, if I understand the mod correctly, just go into the Models_reimport folder, and trawl down to the bottom layers and delete/get rid of any file down there in the _Models subfolders that doesn't have the word 'Daisy' in it, then you should be able to run the bat file and it should just replace the lovers dress.

Sorry maybe i did not describe it well.

What id like is 2 separate mods.

The first one would just remove the underware, thats the one made by @Anon4884 

The second mod would just remove the dress only of the "one you dream of" wears. this is the one made by @chaosmonkey1979 but at the moment this mod is merged with the first one and it also removes the undearware aswell.

Id like for them to be separate so we have 1 mod that removes undearware and a 2nd mod that just removes the default dress the of the one you dream of wears. And if possible for them both to me a .pak file so we can just drop them in the mod folder without having to run a reimport and chaining the games default files.

Hope that makes sense and is possible. 

11 hours ago, xnajoe said:

Sorry maybe i did not describe it well.

What id like is 2 separate mods.

The first one would just remove the underware, thats the one made by @Anon4884 

The second mod would just remove the dress only of the "one you dream of" wears. this is the one made by @chaosmonkey1979 but at the moment this mod is merged with the first one and it also removes the undearware aswell.

Id like for them to be separate so we have 1 mod that removes undearware and a 2nd mod that just removes the default dress the of the one you dream of wears. And if possible for them both to me a .pak file so we can just drop them in the mod folder without having to run a reimport and chaining the games default files.

Hope that makes sense and is possible. 

The one you dream of uses the same body models as your characters, there's one for each combination of race+gender - if you make your female dwarven character naked/have no underwear, then all female dwarves in the world will be naked/have no underwear if you took off their clothes/armour and that includes the one you dream of if you take off their dress. A modder would have to seperate out the one you dream of and somehow flag the game to give them separate models to get what you're after. Not saying it's impossible, but it is more complex than what has been currently done.

One way around it would be to make the one you dream of a race (elf/halfling/dwarf/human) that's not shared by your character and only apply the nude model to the race that your character is.

EDIT: And if you do want to just remove the dress, but leave the underwear, then it's as I said before: from the existing mod just delete all the GR2 files with 'underwear' in their name under the various Resources folder under the _Models\Human, _Models\Dwarves, etc folders so that only the GR2 files with 'Daisy' in their name are left, and then run the batch file and it will only replace the dress, and not do the nudity.

10 hours ago, akaaoi said:

The one you dream of uses the same body models as your characters, there's one for each combination of race+gender - if you make your female dwarven character naked/have no underwear, then all female dwarves in the world will be naked/have no underwear if you took off their clothes/armour and that includes the one you dream of if you take off their dress. A modder would have to seperate out the one you dream of and somehow flag the game to give them separate models to get what you're after. Not saying it's impossible, but it is more complex than what has been currently done.

One way around it would be to make the one you dream of a race (elf/halfling/dwarf/human) that's not shared by your character and only apply the nude model to the race that your character is.

Hi thanks for answering me but i still think where not understanding each other or maybe im just bad at explaining. 

I understand they all share the same body and underwear so if i have the no underwear mod on they will all be naked when not wearing cloths including the one you dream of. Im ok with that. But at the moment the mod made by @chaosmonkey1979  does 2 things it it removes the underwear for everyone (making them nude without cloths) and removes the dress the one you dream of wears.

What im after is for that to be separate. You made the nude mod. So at the moment i can use your mod to just remove the underwear. But sometimes i might like to disable that mod as underwear can be sexy too, and when i disable that mod id still like to have the dress the one you dream of removed so i can see her in her underwear too.

So just 1 mod to remove underwear, then a different mod to just remove the dress.

I hope that makes more sense or is possible, if not dont worry about it. I have not yet found the one you dream of in game, only ever seen her in the creation menu. But i guess when i do find her in game i can just unequip her dress to see her in her underwear (or nude with the nude mod). is she even in the game yet? ive played about 26hrs and 2 different characters and not found her.

But ye dont worry about it if i make no sense or its not possible, thank you both for the mods you made already they are good mods and thanks for trying to help me with this :)

What he wants, in simple words:

Mod 1: Swaps underwear model for nude model. (All *_Underwear_A.GR2 files)

Mod 2: Makes Daisy Dress invisible. (DWR_F_CLT_Daisy_Dress_A.GR2 and HUM_F_CLT_Daisy_Dress_A.gr2)

It's pretty easy actually, it's just a matter of creating a separate pack with just DWR_F_CLT_Daisy_Dress_A.GR2 and HUM_F_CLT_Daisy_Dress_A.gr2

I ain't home right now so I lack lslib to repack stuff, or I'd do it real quick.

10 hours ago, axellslade said:

What he wants, in simple words:

Mod 1: Swaps underwear model for nude model. (All *_Underwear_A.GR2 files)

Mod 2: Makes Daisy Dress invisible. (DWR_F_CLT_Daisy_Dress_A.GR2 and HUM_F_CLT_Daisy_Dress_A.gr2)

It's pretty easy actually, it's just a matter of creating a separate pack with just DWR_F_CLT_Daisy_Dress_A.GR2 and HUM_F_CLT_Daisy_Dress_A.gr2

I ain't home right now so I lack lslib to repack stuff, or I'd do it real quick.

Ye thats it, i just described it really bad

12 hours ago, Zakeriel said:

Sorry for late answer - textures are in Textures.pak archive. For example, set of human male body textures.

Human male textures.zip 12.55 MB · 1 download

Also is it possible to remove also those gold jevelry lines stuff from daisy dress to make it fully invisible?

Yes - sure. I'm been mostly over on Nexus for a few days. Will add loose files versions of:

Just nude when not wearing any clothes (underwear removed)

No dream lovers dress/toga

Completely naked dream lover

Will also experiment on adding a wang for the poor emasculated men.

Also - does anyone know how to make textures? Had already decompressed textures.pak and found the red nightmare and green nightmare..

"Yes it is, if you can manage crazy L:arian's UV mapping and pie of 4 various texture layers that create final look of the skin."

Any hints?