Update 8/26/2022

So may plans to speed up the process of creating Momiji has failed for the most part. I contacted chem-pro who said I would have to wait at least 4 months before he could take a look at my request, then I posted it in the request section of the discord to no avail. I guess there are a few people left like "LogzatioStudios150." I am not getting my hopes up though. It seems like these people mostly would rather pursue their own interests and it may not be legal to pay them anything that would properly motivate them to focus on my ideas, even though my ideas are SOOO COOL! 

In other news I approached a Maulclaw-who does sound replacers-about doing a voice mod for Rachel. I probably talked too much about it for his liking, but screw his sensibilities, this is one of the few things I am passionate about, and I didn't dither at any point. What I said was all relevant, at all times. Although I admit, I posted a lot of videos of Rachel, and it must have been a lot to take in. In spite of this, and to my great surprise, he seems like he is going to work on it for me. So thats really good, and it gives me something else to focus on while my other projects are being developed. 

For the Rachel voice replacer mod, hopefully we will find everything we need in the dead or alive series. Probably Dead or Alive 6 because it's on pc and therefore can be more easily unpacked. Then again, the same thing can be said about Ninja Gaiden Master collection, also on pc. And that leaves us with the dilemma of choosing to make her sound like Erin Fitzgerald from Dead or Alive or Tarra Strong from Ninja Gaiden. The two performances are not completely similar, even though they are both trying for the same thing. Personally, I like Tarra Strong's performance the most. I wish they had recast her for the Dead or Alive series but of course they wanted to complicate things. The thing is our voice replacer is going to replace the "cool headed captain" voice for soul calibur 6. And Tara strong sounds fairly similar, as well as there is a lot of appeal behind Strong's voice acting. I really love it when Rachel does her power attack and brings the hammer down with an explosion. The war cry is pretty awesome when she does that. Anyway, I really feel that taking the "cool headed captain" and replacing many of the lines with Tara Strong's would fit seamlessly together, and even if we don't replace all of the lines the two voices are close enough that I think it would sound almost like the same voice and it was always meant to be that way, without breaking immersion. It would be trickier though, and it would be a lot easier to rip voice lines from another fighting game, that way you are sure to find mostly all of what you need. 

Still even if we just stick with Erin Fitzgeralds performance from dead or alive, I am not entirely sure there are enough voice lines to replace all the lines in "cool headed captain." It seems like there are alot more lines in Soul Calibur 6 then in DOA. And I think the lines change depending on the fighting style you choose, weirdly enough. Also, of note Erin Fitzgeralds voice sounds a few years older than Tara Strong's portrayal of Rachel. This might make a kind of sense chronologically in the series, but it presents us with the problem that Erin Fitzgeralds voice is slightly off compared to Strong's, and it won't fit so comfortably into the Soul Calibur voice over. At least, not without replace MOST of the lines. If there are not enough lines in DOA then that would be problematic. 

A solotuion might be to unpack both games and then carefully consider what to replace for each line, but thats alot more work, and really if I care so much about the quality of this mod I should probably just do the work myself. MaulClaw only asked for like 20$ to do this mod after all. I should have had him start with Ayane. That would have been much easier. Just like Rachel there is a voice in SC6, the "Young Lady." And it sounds almost just like Ayane from NG/DOA. In fact, if the lines themselves were not so silly and removed from the seriousness of battle-at least as far as it is in NG/DOA then I would say Ayane doesn't even need a voice replacer. But come on, who goes up to someone else and just casually says "Will you fight me?" You know, to the death with swords. At least I have a lot of confidence that even with minimal lines from DOA, an Ayane voice over would sound very good and go pretty smoothly. Probably just a few lines to replace for entrances and victories would suffice and it would change the tone of the character to Ayane. And that pretty minimal work. 

I kind of wish that I could work on this mod myself, I was getting pretty close to doing music replacers, but I started doing some fictional writing and I really want to finnish it before I dedicate myself to some other labor of love and all the head aches that come with it. 

What a long message, maybe I have been dithering on and on too much.

Update 8/28/2022

Ok, so Myuria did his thing again and now "Ninja Gaiden Battleground Tracks" is getting another update! Welcome to version 1.5. 

New tracks include;

"Pray to God" from NG-MC for the Ostreinsburg Castle stage

"El Diablo" from DOA 5 for the Sunken Desert Ruins

"Shade" from DOA 5 for the Murakumo Shrine Grounds

"Purity" from DOA 5 for the Master Swordsmen's Cave

"Look Ahead" from DOA 5 for the Wind-Swept Plains

But that's not all! We did 5 more tracks from Tekken and one from E.S Posthumus. I will publish these for your use on Nexus Mods as soon as I can. Probably sometime this coming week. It will be separate from "Ninja Gaiden Battleground tracks." Not sure what I am going to call it yet, but they will be there soon. Anyway we got;

"Those Who Go to Heaven" from Tekken 5, for the Gairyu Isle stage.

"Moonlit Wilderness" from Tekken 5, for the Cursed Moonlit Woods stage

"Electric Fountain" from Tekken 6, for the Master Swordsmen's Cave (Wicked Depths)

"Hall of Fate" from Tekken Dark Resurrection for the Astral Chaos stage        -and-

"Pompeii" by E.S Posthumus, for the Shrine of Eurydice-Cloud Sanctuary stage

the_ninja_gaiden_team__doa_c1__by_momijihayabusa-d7sgc8y.jpg.da4c17507d2fc029766fa97db0b98a9f.jpg

Update 8/29/2022

Myuria finished the soundtracks. They sound REALLY good! I can't wait to publish them on Nexus Mods, but waiting is exactly what I am going to do because I feel like utter crap right now. I am just not getting enough sleep lately, and it is probably because I have sleep apnea and it is starting to get worse as I get older. I am also beginning to wonder if I am pre-diabetic, you on top of having Major Depression. God, I hope not.  Anyway, I think I am going to lay in bed until I pass out again. But I did post 2 new videos today that I made Saturday. Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Update 9/12/2022

A sound Modder by the tag of "MaulClaw" agreed to do my commission. We did a voice over for Rachel's character. We swapped out the lines for "cool headed captain" and replaced them with Rachel's lines from Dead or Alive 6. I am still testing it out right now, but I will post a video in the future. Boy people are going to be sick of how much Rachel content I make. Too bad. I really love her!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/1/2022 at 9:00 AM, Matheus98 said:

Weapon request Overture from Final Fantasy XIII and Engine Blade from Final Fantasy XV

naqib-pauzi-screenshot006.jpg

Weapon-Upgrade-Guide-FFXV.png

That looks pretty interesting. Maybe if you try asking to do a commission the discord some one will make this happen for you. Good luck though, not many people have wanted to take up commissions lately, and the main players like Chem-Pro and PervySage have a long backlog of requests to get to. But good luck anyway.

https://discord.com/invite/jsJ7XpP

Violent Vodka’s Modding Emporium (discord.com)

Update 10/16/2022

Been working with Maulclaw on the discord. He has agreed do voice mods for my Ninja Gaiden characters. Well, the first 2 so far. But that does mean that as he finishes them that all work on those two characters; Rachel and Ayane are completely done. Let's have a look at the first draft of each voice mod in action on YouTube here.

• 2 weeks later...

He hasn't told me anything. In fact, I can hardly get a word with him anymore.  Hopefully it will pop up on his patreon soon, and then on Vodkalibur. For now, I am the only one who gets to enjoy using the mod, but maybe it will come out this spring, along with Kasumi's face and hair, and maybe Momiji in her entirety if Chem-pro picks up my commission.

• 1 month later...

Update 11/29/2022

Just signed up for a $60 pledge for PervySage, and a $40 pledge for Chem-Pro. Hopefully Sage will finally finish Kasumi's face and hair, as well as make Ayane's face and hair publicly accessible. As for Chem-Pro, I've asked him to start work on Momiji as soon as he finishes his other commissions. I've also mentioned hayabusa and provided models I've scoured from DeviantArt.com.

momiji.thumb.png.cff1357170fb229141a54bab2611679f.png

Dead or Alive Momiji Megapack Preview by SSPD077 on DeviantArt

Hayabusa.jpg.094ae29567d68dc3eb2ec18370540751.jpg

DOA5U Ryu Hayabusa Costume 1 by zareef on DeviantArt

Edited by SlaveHunter311

Update: 12/03/2022

Looks like its going to happen. I've finally had a chat with both PervySage and Chem-Pro and both of them have confirmed they would take up the work. In Sage's case, he apologized for not finishing the work in the first place during the summer and refunded my $60 pledge. He also assured me he would start on it as soon as he was able to after his exams coming up at the 10th of December. 

Sounds good to me. I was beginning to think he just didn't give a shit about my commission anymore and wanted to stiff me. But this will work out. Fairly soon Kasumi will be done any maybe he will make Ayane's face and hair available as well. I did ask him to after all. 

Chem-Pro acknowledged by payment and commission, but told me he just got back to modding after a long hiatus. I assume that was getting married. I think thats what he was doing this fall. Anyway he told me he had other mods to get through first but he would let me know when he could start on it, and that he would start with Momiji's outfit. He didnt say anything about Hayabusa yet, but I let him know I wanted to do that commission as well. But of course he will get to it all in due time, after he deals with is previous commitments. 

I let him know that was fine.

It sounds like everything is comming together and the end is in sight sometime this spring, to summer 2023. I just wish i knew if people really appreciated the mods as much as I do. I will try to find a better video editor and produce some promotional material on my YouTube Channel in the future. Hopefully I will get some favorable feedback about it. I better practice with Hwang, Setsuka, and Sung Mina if i want to produce some decent footage for those said videos.

• 3 weeks later...

Update 12/23/2022

Exciting news everyone! Kasumi's face and hair has just been finished by PervySage and is available on his Patreon website.

Pervy Sage | creating Mods | Patreon

Soon I will try to produce a video for her, I've got to learn to play here decently first though, and perhaps find a better video editor. There's alot more I want to learn to do with my videos, and NCH software is just too hard to use.

k3.jpg.e9769c7428cecf8a4ddb032c23c3cc6f.jpg

k1.jpg.583e0def3d5aa40926e55bb7195422b9.jpg

k2.jpg.0af1893fef6976d697bb6adc1e60eebd.jpg

k4.jpg.ae3e0bcaf3f38885d412e4a8fae8fd66.jpg

Update 12/24/2022

Testing Kasumi out in combat so I can make a real video of her. For now, I just let the bots fight. I came a long way in one night though. Going to give it a week or two before I dare share my meager skills on YouTube. By the time I am ready to, maybe MaulClaw will have the voice mod ready for Kasumi as well. Here is a teaser video of Kasumi. Enjoy!

k6.jpg.b34daf1fbf1d04d60fa46b0072135d3b.jpg

She looks pretty good so far doesn't she!

On 10/29/2022 at 6:20 AM, ClearLtxNurse said:

The DOA mods look great. Do you know if at any point Ecchi will ever release the Ayane face? It looks great. 

I believe both Kasumi and Ayane's face and hair should be available on PervySage's Patreon now.

ahead.jpg.724ab1203e355ebd73fdbaeb3d16484b.jpg

Pervy Sage | creating Mods | Patreon

khead.jpg.d877c392ed8bfcd7d5ac170edac6e3d4.jpg

Edited by SlaveHunter311
  • 3 weeks later...

Update:1/13/2023

Good news/bad news. Maulclaw finished Kasumi's voice mod so she is now complete. But, my computer was having some performance issues so i took it to best buy to have them fix it. And they did, but I lost all my information in the process. Its going to take me a while to set all my games back up the way they were before I can produce more videos on my channel. That is a real shame. I got pretty good with Hwang's fighting style, and I was pretty close to being ready to do a large showcase of her mods. I will get it running as soon as possible though. For now take a look at the last video I made feature Kasumi.

DEAD OR ALIVE 6's Kasumi Voice Mod at Soul Calibur VI Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Edited by SlaveHunter311
  • 3 weeks later...

update 2/2/2023

I'm getting pretty good as Kasumi/Hwang so starting to make videos. I will do an arcade series as Kasumi to showcase her completed mods. Chem-pro has already started working on Momiji. I think he has the hair and face done already. And we might pick up another commission from Pervy Sage. He hasn't said anything yet, but i paid him already so hopefully he will. If not, i will get a refund more than likely. If he picks up the commission, it may be twilight princess Zelda or another costume for Ayane.  By the way here is some more footage of Kasumi in action.

update 2/3/2023

Take a look at what Chem-Pro has done already. I am really impressed with the quality of if so far. It seems very close to the real DOA 5 rendering of Momiji. He is also going pretty fast too. I dont know him, but i love this guy. Here are some pictures of what he's posted on his website.

2130454645_MOMIJI(1).jpg.7b074232fb3157ccd1f2f6fd6a0d3641.jpg

1621990886_MOMIJI(2).jpg.a706ea73c19c01069c42671b3b90dfd7.jpg

But theres more, I still have PervySage working for me. I was trying to wait until they updated Vodkalibur and I would be able to plug in Kasumi and Ayane's stuff via cdlc. For some reason I was having problems with it showing up even though it was supposed to work. I don't know, maybe i was to drowsy to make it work or something. Anyway, I didnt unsubscribe so i decided "why not do some more commissions?" At first, I asked him to do Zelda from Twilight Princess. PervySage was not confident of the quality of this particular idea because Soul Calibur 6 does not always allow you plug in every piece of equipment with the needed physics to make it look natural. Zelda's got some stuff that might be problematic. You know, her braids and dress and such. I figured, "eh, let's do something easier." I have more ideas, so we are going to do more costumes for Ayane because she's gorgeous ya know.

Ayane.png.b5ef2a7f76f72ae40dff9ce7334b871a.png

This is what Sage is going to crank out first. It's pretty sexy! I like it! And he seemed to think this would come out looking pretty good too. Based on what we've seen of his work so far, I would have to agree. But we talked about doing more than just one costume and he seemed willing to negotiate at least that much from me. God, I hope he doesn't get tired of me hogging all his commissions. I do pay him though. so hopefully not.

asuit3.jpg.ed9cbc674fa75409a71d12af517c7dfe.jpg

This is the other one we are committed to right now. But there are quite a few more costumes for Ayane I wouldn't mind having done if he is willing to do them all.

asuit2.jpg.60c5c34c43703c7fbbe9a234868c0604.jpg

Asuit1.jpg.28d68b009dbf463c307781ae3a5ba0cc.jpg

asuit4.png.6eb811a0033aa93ce1a490e5efd90e82.png

Other than that, I am planning to add at least 10 more tracks to my Ninja Gaiden soundtrack replacer, plus the 5 that I haven't released yet. There's plenty of material to pilfer from ninja gaiden 2 and 3, plus DOA, and Tekken. 

Edited by SlaveHunter311

Update 2/5/2023

Finally got the mod showcase for Kasumi published on YouTube today. I separated them into two videos, but I think I will just post the first one I made here for you.

kpose.jpg.06e176a770794034dc310f1e5927e5dc.jpg

In other news, I have some models that would be fun to consider creating if time permits. Although I am less likely to persue these ideas than the ones's I've already posted on the thread, namely Arthas, Zelda, perhaps Kain. I don't know if Kain can actually be done because of his strange physiology.  It's an interesting idea though. Vampire Raziel is also pretty compelling. I know there are renderings that exist depicting him that were created fairly recently.  Also, I think Cloud Strife is a tempting opportunity to pursue with the Final Fantasy 7 remake out. I am sure I can find models for him as well. His weapon certainly is exists already. 

In the Realm of Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive though, I stumbled on these two models not too long ago and I think they would be quite complimentary to my current collection of mods. SSpd077 from DeviantArt has a lot of models to explore if I ever get around to commissioning them. It's unlikely, but still fun to think about the possibilities of making this happen.

SSPD077 - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt

Dokusspd077.png.9c447c0e37d1ce44ea8361dcafecb99b.png

Doku would certainly be an interesting addition to the roster of commissions I've made, and there are at least 4 suitable fight styles to use for him. As far as other bosses I did see Genshin, and Theodore, but not Murai unfortunately. At least not here on ssd077's page.

smallfiend.png.5b81182dee46db80df3c25b211aa52a5.png

This is a common vigoorian shadow fiend. They are present in each ninja Gaiden installment. I think it would be pretty cool to use the invisible weapons mod and then replace Voldo with this little guy. That would be pretty fun, I think.

spiderninja.jpg.9562144b207fb8d8778a3cbbb9375496.jpg

There's also multiple possibilities here for these guys from the spider ninja clan.

Edited by SlaveHunter311

Update 2/9/2023

Chem-Pro has finnished Momiji and she is available on his patreon site. You might be able to install her via Vodkalibur as well. I am not sure when I will be able to take  good look at it, because I am bussy renewing my license and its starting to be a pain. Hopefully I will get everything handled and I can produce more video content for a demo. For now take a look at the quality of Chem-Pro's work.

Chem-pro | creating 3D model and Mods for games | Patreon

Prev.thumb.jpg.2643404437dd51de9b4fe89967ce7314.jpg

Update 2/9/2023

Looks like the changed the way you install mods on Vodkalibur/Fluffyquak. I can't install this mod yet because the traditional method using Pak files isn't being used. And I don't think the new Vodkalibur Hot-Loader is compatible with this mod yet. So, we may have to wait. It is causing a lot of irritation in those of us interested in the mod. But it will probably be worth the wait, and I don't suspect it will take long to fix. Vodkalibur is collaborating with Chem-Pro to fix the problem. So, I guess I will just sit on my hands until they handle it.

In other news, I've just recently lost contact with MaulClaw. He has recently changed his username on the discord twice in the past two weeks. I messaged him today, but it says we are not acquainted anymore so it won't accept the message. I wonder if this has something to do with the text, he left about his account being compromised a few weeks ago? Hope he's just fiddling around with his username or something. But who can say? I really need him to work on the Momiji voice mod. I guess this is going to involve more unexpected waiting around.

Edited by SlaveHunter311

update: 2/10/2023 

Things are going well, just a few hiccups to take care of.  Chem-Pro decided to compile the mod in .Pak form for us because it caused such a ruckus. When he did I installed everything CDLC style and it all came out except her face. It wasn't there. When Chem-Pro found out about it he updated it to solve the problem, and sure enough Momiji's face is showing up. But either he or I made some kind of small mistake and a piece of the texture is showing up as black right on her brow area. So close to completion.

Now, I tried to give Chem-Pro the benefit of the doubt. I think he deserves that right? So, I tried looking through the link to the tutorial he was writing on his Patreon. It's a link to somewhere int he discord. It didn't take me anywhere unfortunately. Perhaps it is because I am at work and the internet is crummy and slow here. I don't know.  I left him a picture of the problem on discord. I really didn't want to do it, but I don't know what else to do. I would rather not annoy him into regretting taking on my commission. But my hands seem to be tied. 

20230210201726_1.jpg.0e427e006a104e799e6f71a7e326be68.jpg

On the positive note, everything else about the mod seems flawless! It really is beautifully executed. Too bad about all these hurtles we have to jump. I am ready to start practicing with Momiji so I can make more Mod Showcase Videos with her included.

Update 2/10/2023

After pestering Chem-Pro, he said something that should have occurred to me in the first place. I am embarrassed to admit, but also relieved that in the end the issue was rather simple to resolve.  When he mentioned that it "was an eyebrow issue," the gears in my head finally started turning and I remembered that I had taken away Momiji's Eyebrows via Vodkalibur because I thought Chem's face mod would replace them. But instead, it caused the entire eyebrow area to turn black. Fucking stupid of me, right? At least we got past it. After that I thanked Chem-Pro, apologized for bothering him, and promised to leave him alone for a while.

Now on to better things. It all works. The only thing left to do is wait for the man formerly known as "Maulclaw," now known as "Walcluam," to finish the voice mod for Momiji. I hope he has enough voices to work with. I was worried about the issue when he made Ayane's voice. I thought perhaps he could have used one of the higher pitched voices. It would not sound unlike Ayane after all for her to be depicted that way. She has been in the past.  But now that he used, what? the elder sister voice, I don't know if he can choose another voice to manipulate that will sound like Momiji. I guess he will let me know. I am hoping that a player will be able to use all 4 Dead or Alive girls together and potentially against one another in without having to reset and switch out voice mods. 

But anyway, have a look at Chem's work! Aint it something!

officalm1.jpg.4cc802e9f65d37d7cdf04b531bc9a198.jpg

officialm2.jpg.f85b7b39936ab1cfbbc1b82f629ab6c8.jpg

Now I just have to get use to her fighting style. This should be a breeze compared to Taki, and Hwang's fighting styles. Sung Mina is fairly accessible to beginners. So, it's just a matter of getting familiar with her. I will produce footage of her pretty soon. Stay tuned for updates.

Update 2/11/2023

I've been going over the soundtracks of Ninja Gaiden 2 and 3. I've picked 18 tracks for each game that made the cut. Although there were a few for ninja Gaiden 2 that I would have liked to include as well, but for now they are in limbo. Maybe they will be added someday. For now, we've got 36 tracks to contend with. I think I will just ask Myuria to do 18 at a time.  Some of the tracks we may have to record ourselves. Luckily, I have Ninja Gaiden Master collection, which includes a soundtrack player.  The trouble now shall be deciding which track is suitable for what stage. Let's hash that out now, I guess.

Ninja Gaiden 2 cut

"Standing Tall," Eurydice Cloud Sanctuary

"Fighting Soul" Master Swordsmen's Cave (Day)

"Percipitation," Snow Capped Showdown

"Jinsuriki,"  Gairyu Island

"The Magic Night," Cursed Moonlit Woods

"Emergency Alarm," Windswept Plains

"Blood of the Dragon," Murakumo Shrine Grounds (Day)

"Dark Aura," Kunpaetku Temple

"Pursuers," City Ruins, Eternal Apochalypse 

"Fluttering Danger," Astral Chaos

"A Renaissance," Master Swordsmen's Cave (Night)

"Soaring Skies," Sunken Desert Ruins

"Crisis," Indian Port-Impending Storm

"Around the World," Murakumo Shrine Grounds (Night)

"Twisted Shadows," Replica Kaer Morhen

"Thundering Peril," Motien Pass

"Hell's Denizen," Osterheinsburg Castle-Hall of the Chosen

"The Ninja Way," Silver Wolf Forest

This is the final cut for the new update for ninja gaiden battleground tracks. There are a few tracks I had to leave out much to my dismay because I liked them so much. Only room for 18 for now, but maybe I will get off my ass and do the tracks myself at some point. I do want to remember what they are though so here are the honorable mentions.

"Approaching Doom"

"Crimson Rhapsody"

"Suprise Attack"

"Proliferation"

"Vengeance"

"The Hero"

"The Skull"

Edited by SlaveHunter311

Update 2/19/2023

I did some more evaluating of the tracks for new updates to "Ninja Gaiden Battleground Tracks." I just showed you the cut for ng2. Here are some tracks from ng1 that I really want to include in the future. I will probably work on them myself instead of having Myuria do them. Music replacers are easy enough to do and I do need to rely on him for everything. I need the practice, so i might as well do a few of them for myself right? Also, I really want to remember the ones I picked out to do. So,

Here's the second cut for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1

"Bullet"*

"Burn Away"*

"Aqueduct"

"Confrontation"

"Forsaken Humanity"

"Military Strength"*

"One Shot One Kill"

"Risk"*

"Speed"

"Take it Easy."

"The Fiend"*

"Toxic Waste"

"Resident of the Dark"

Update 2/19/2023

Ok, here is the cut from Ninja Gaiden 3 "Razor's Edge." 

"Arachnoid"

"Alchemy"

"A Masked Curse"

"Aigis"

"Betrayal"

"Blade of the Arch Fiend"

"Break Through"

"Dual Knife"

"Escape"

"For My Daughter"

"Haunted by the Past"

"Heavy Machinery"

"High Alert"

"Murder Hero"

"Penetration" 

"Purchase"

"Showdown"

"Sorcery"

Bam! Here are some Honorable mentions that did not make the cut.

"Shrine"

"Siege"

"Singularity"

"Stillness"

"Suspicion"

"Temporary Rest"

"Under occupation"