Update 2/28/2023

Practice goes well with Momiji, Maulclaw will start work on her voice mod this week. Myuria has begun work on the update for "Ninja Gaiden Battleground Tracks." The NGS 2 tracks should come out sometime soon then. I have been starting to figure out how to use the various NCH Software products to nab soundtracks and edit videos. This means I will be able to help Myuria with the next soundtrack update, and I will be able to create better-fully edited showcases for the mods I've had produced. I bet partners in crime on discord wouldn't mind some well-done promotional videos. They will be a blast to make too. Even if it's just for fun. Here's an animated soundtrack I did for YouTube, but I am learning to do a lot more than that! Just wait and see.

Update/3/3/2023

Looks like Myuria finished the update. Unfortunate that his computer got messed up. Thankfully I don't think it was a virus or anything from what he said.

Myuria:

"In a  strange twist of events, I literally started having major PC problems the day after I said this

It keeps BSODing and after a lot of troubleshooting with computer nerd friends we've come to the conclusion that it's either a busted SSD or a corrupt Windows installation, likely from updates."

I don't think this should have any impact on the files. Still, that's awful for him. Lots of nonsense like that going around lately. I lost my phone while I was changing a flat tire the other day. The phone, and the tires will set me back. Guess we are not launching into the next update for NGBT immediately, but I was always planning to wait anyway. Got to give Myuria time to breath, and my bank account time to fill back up. Plus, I can probably help with the next update. I will probably shave off a number of tracks, so he doesn't have to do so many. I might even do a better job with it, who knows. At any rate, I downloaded the tracks he posted and when I am ready, I will add them to the page at Nexus mods. I should probably test them out first though, right?

MaulClaw said he was going to start looking into the voice mod for Momiji this week, but I think he has the flu. So, more delays there. Oh well, I am going to be busy with restoring my commission card for my job. Hopefully I don't have to take a course, just an easy test I can study for.  They say there's a 45 hour course though, ugh! I don't remember having to do that last time.  I guess it is important though.

It seems like a lot of cool stuff is just about to happen in the future, but for the moment I need to deal with the real-life stuff first. I REALY want to do a showcase video for Momiji too, but if I start working on that I will get tunnel vision and I will neglect my renewing my license. I hate to divert my focus but all that cool stuff I want to do will just have to wait. 

Update 3/11/2023

I am done testing and uploading all the tracks for the "Ninja Gaiden Battleground Tracks" mod.

Ninja Gaiden Battleground tracks at Soul Calibur VI Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

It sounds really good. Probably the best update yet is version 1.6. There are now 47 tracks altogether and more will be on the way in a month or two. 

Still waiting on Maulclaw to start the Voice Mod for Momiji. I talked to him, and he is having a hard time right now. He also got sick last week I believe, so there will be delays there. Oh well, it can't be helped. I wouldn't want to turn over the work to anyone else though. He always does a good job. I will just have to wait. Wish there was something I could do to make him feel better. 

Update 3/12/2023

I've delayed showcasing Momiji's costume long enough. I was waiting for the voice mod to be finished but it kept getting pushed back. MaulClaw has been having some life troubles. I think he got sick with the flu as well so, it can't be helped. He said he would finally look into it this week though. He is also keen on doing Hayabusa's voice mod when the time comes.

Anyway, here's a video of Momiji in action. She has a ridiculous wifu voice, but I guess all of my initial reveals are like that anyway. Enjoy!

Another Update from 3/12/2023

What to do today? And what to do in the future? Well, I should probably work on that beginners' guide to Ninja Gaiden video I've been planning. I really wanted to wait until I could find a way to get Hayabusa to wear the purple shinobi shozoku costume he is supposed to wear at the beginning of the game, but I have had no luck on finding a mod that will do that for me. A guy on the nexus created one but he conveniently hid his mod and I can't use it. And quite frankly, it's really stupid that you can't use it after you beat the game anyway. Team Ninja really screwed the pooch when they made the master collection. I like that costume because it looks a lot more authentic than his leather outfit. They are both cool, but it seems stupid for me to do a video and he is in one outfit in a cut-scene and another outfit in gameplay. I guess I am a bit OCD but it bugs the hell out of me. I may have to just delete all my saves and play through the game again if I want that outfit. So, either delete my ninja gaiden saves, or just make the video. 

Future stuff. Well, the ninja gaiden 3 update for my battleground tracks update. I will do that in a couple of weeks maybe. And I will add some more tracks too it after that as well. There were quite a few that I wanted to include that didn't make the initial cut of 18 tracks for each of the first updates. 

I am thinking about updating the face and hair for Rachel, Kasumi, and Ayane. They are definitely not bad by any means, PervySage did his best to bring me the face of each character I asked for, and he certainly did not disappoint. What he made ARE their faces. And without his help it would not have happened. But there is a significant difference between his work and the work of Huichi and Chem-Pro's face and hair mods. You can see in the case of Huichi's version of Kasumi for SC6 that his work was VERY accurate. Kasumi looks almost exactly the way she does in DOA5. It's impressive work for sure. And my friends on the discord kind of feel anything less than the best version of a mod is obsolete and ignorable frankly. Such a shame. I am not sure I feel that way about it, but I think it would be worth it if I could upgrade the face/hair of each character to that level. It would be an incredible difference if I did.

But there may be a complication. I really dont want to hurt Sage's feelings by overlooking his work like that. This also means that I shouldn't ask Chem-Pro to do the job if I want to avoid a smear against Sage. PervySage and Chem-Pro are both closely associated with the Vodkalibur team and they are probably familiar with each other's publications. So, if i ask him to redo Sage's work that would be kind of rude, I think. He might be ok with it, but who knows. I would rather not risk it though. PervySage was the one who initially agreed to work on my commissions. He's talented, and I would like to continue to benefit from his work. And there's nothing lacking about the costume's he made fro my characters. They're great. Plus, I just like the guy. And I always appreciate it when someone does something for me. Even if I do pay them. That leaves me possibly pursuing Huichi for the commission. And he is the most expensive option to choose from. Plus, Sage could figure out about it anyway. At least it's possible. But at any rate that's an upgrade that can probably wait a long time. Not my highest priority right now.

As for characters, I still have chem-pro and PervySage locked in. I'm thinking about maybe creating FF7 Cloud Strife, Arthas Menethil, Princess Zelda (Twilight Princes), possibly Kain or vampire Raziel from the Legacy of Kain series-although their physiology might be a challenge we can't overcome. There's also Doku, the common fiend model, and Murai. But that all seems like a lot. I probably won't do all of them. The first three though I feel pretty strong about.  If i do it will take a long time. Maybe by then I will be able to do the mods myself.

Speak of which, I need to start experimenting again with doing music replacer mods, I really think its within my abilities now. So, I can help Myuria finish my soundtrack replacer.  Then move on to weapon replacement, if possible, go even further to character replacement. But start with music. Got to crawl before you can walk. I also need to investigate Ninja Ripper. I need to get my hands on models that I can't find on Devaint Art. And I need to download Blender, again. 

Next, I want to create detailed mod showcase videos for the characters I've created. I am finally learning to use NCH software well enough to do that now. It was too hard before, because the older version I had was a nightmare to use and the updated one is much easier to manage. Like really it was just a nightmare before. That program did everything it could to make me pull my hair out in frustration. Problem solved, I guess.

Lastly, I want to reinstall Fallout 4 and maybe develop some mods for that. I miss my girls. I want to go hunting again, capture them, take away their clothing and their dignity; and force them to toil away naked in my settlements while I crack the whip and watch them get more and more livid with me every day until they try to kill me in my sleep. And when they fail to kill me they will realize that they have more of the same naked displeasure to look forward to. Day in, day out, working in a collar and a G-string. Being constantly objectified. Constantly getting groped, kissed, spanked, and licked by cretinous raiders while they hope against hope for a rescue, that will never come. Wow, I am a sick bastard.

I would really like to do the Slave Tattoo mod. where they have the girls have a barcode on their forehead, shoulder, and Butt cheek. And a few mods that cause a new stripped npc to change facial expression when naked. Shyness, horror, anger, displeasure. Also a mod that makes them cover up their privates when you do this. And possibly my idea for "Just Business-Corporal Punishment." That was a good idea, it will probably never happen, but I will never know unless I share the idea with Ignotum_Virum.

Ok those are my thoughts. Time to start working on something.

Update 3/12/2023

Think I figured out how to delete my progress on Ninja Gaiden Sigma with this nifty video.

Step 1 

FL.png.56f0d52d5e401c70c154dfabb0dae1bd.png

Step 2

2.png.2508fdf557ed0aa5952a9c81fd3ef78d.png

Step 3

3.png.f8071a319e0f32dbadcdee4d9d7ddaa4.png

I did have a snag when the ini file he was talking about was not in the browser file that steam brought me to. But I checked the comments and found someone with the same problem. A lot of people had that problem. Anyway, the solution for me was that in my system the file is saved under Documents for some weird ass reason. 

Step 4 "solution"

4.png.0b29dbd677b70b4265ea0047018f49fc.png

C:\Users\Owner\Documents\KoeiTecmo\NINJAGAIDENSIGMA\76561198863262699\SAVEPOINT

Now I just need to make the video with the purple shinobi shozoku outfit and then beat the game again, if I feel like it. WHICH I DO. I could have probably just removed the files and then replaced them after I was done with the video but of course I didn't do that. Thats why I am a fucking genius! 

I need to remember to reenable the cloud setting again after I am done with everything though.

steam client, under steam go to settings. go to cloud. hit the box labled

"Enable steam cloud synchronization for applications which support it"

FL.png.56f0d52d5e401c70c154dfabb0dae1bd.png

And after all that, I still hit a snag. But I fixed it!

pss.jpg.9cb44cb8dfd5addcd38384043792fe73.jpg

I had to go into another folder and delete the general user date in there which changes the state of the game after you beat the game the first time. After deleting the files, the game reverted back to the brand new state.

last.png.2371f70dd12111fdb27d14ed6b44d2e7.png

C:\Users\Owner\Documents\KoeiTecmo\NINJAGAIDENSIGMA\76561198863262699\SYSTEM

Sorry I already deleted the files. I think they were called;

SURVIVAL_SAVE

&

SYS_SAVE

OK, finally all done with that problem. God damit team ninja why didnt you just let us use the first costume again if we wanted to?!

Edited by SlaveHunter311

Update 3/18/2022

I forgot my dam controller at home. So, I can't work on my videos today. Think I will just download as many mods as I can to reinstall Fallout 4 the way I had it. Oh, by the way, here is a link to Ninja Gaiden Battleground Tracks. It's now version 1.6 and there are quite a few tracks to choose from.

hqdefault.jpg.b83dabc869bcadd82d1477206bafcc0a.jpg

Ninja Gaiden Battleground tracks at Soul Calibur VI Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Greetings everyone!

It looks like there are no sliders mods for SCVI, which is a bummer; ladies and gents, I present to you the first SCVI slider mod.

The attached video shows what it is capable of.

C source:

#include <fcntl.h>
#include <stdint.h>

#ifndef O_BINARY
#define O_BINARY 0
#endif

void byte_swap(int scales_size, float *scales) {
    for (int i = 0; i < scales_size; i++) {
        uint32_t swap = *(uint32_t*)(&scales[i]);
        *(uint32_t*)(&scales[i]) =
            ((swap & 0xFF000000) >> 24) | ((swap & 0x00FF0000) >> 8) |
            ((swap & 0x0000FF00) << 8) | ((swap & 0x000000FF) << 24);
    }
}

int main(int argc, char *argv[]) {
    #define TOTAL 334
    #define BAD_INDEX 306
    const float local_factors[TOTAL] = {
        1.00 /*   0: ?                */, 1.00 /*   1: ?                */,
        1.00 /*   2: ?                */, 1.00 /*   3: ?                */,
        1.00 /*   4: ?                */, 1.00 /*   5: ?                */,
        1.00 /*   6: ?                */, 1.00 /*   7: ?                */,
        1.00 /*   8: ?                */, 1.00 /*   9: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  10: ?                */, 1.00 /*  11: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  12: ?                */, 1.00 /*  13: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  14: ?                */, 1.00 /*  15: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  16: ?                */, 1.00 /*  17: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  18: ?                */, 1.00 /*  19: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  20: ?                */, 1.00 /*  21: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  22: ?                */, 1.00 /*  23: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  24: ?                */, 1.00 /*  25: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  26: ?                */, 1.00 /*  27: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  28: ?                */, 1.00 /*  29: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  30: ?                */, 1.00 /*  31: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  32: ?                */, 1.00 /*  33: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  34: ?                */, 1.00 /*  35: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  36: ?                */, 1.00 /*  37: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  38: ?                */, 1.00 /*  39: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  40: ?                */, 1.00 /*  41: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  42: ?                */, 1.00 /*  43: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  44: ?                */, 1.00 /*  45: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  46: ?                */, 1.00 /*  47: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  48: ?                */, 1.00 /*  49: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  50: ?                */, 1.00 /*  51: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  52: ?                */, 1.00 /*  53: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  54: ?                */, 1.00 /*  55: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  56: ?                */, 1.00 /*  57: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  58: ?                */, 1.00 /*  59: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  60: ?                */, 1.00 /*  61: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  62: ?                */, 1.00 /*  63: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  64: ?                */, 1.00 /*  65: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  66: ?                */, 1.00 /*  67: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  68: ?                */, 1.00 /*  69: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  70: ?                */, 1.00 /*  71: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  72: ?                */, 1.00 /*  73: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  74: ?                */, 1.00 /*  75: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  76: ?                */, 1.00 /*  77: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  78: ?                */, 1.00 /*  79: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  80: ?                */, 1.00 /*  81: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  82: ?                */, 1.00 /*  83: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  84: ?                */, 1.00 /*  85: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  86: ?                */, 1.00 /*  87: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  88: ?                */, 1.00 /*  89: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  90: ?                */, 1.00 /*  91: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  92: ?                */, 1.00 /*  93: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  94: ?                */, 1.00 /*  95: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  96: ?                */, 1.00 /*  97: ?                */,
        1.00 /*  98: ?                */, 1.00 /*  99: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 100: ?                */, 1.00 /* 101: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 102: ?                */, 1.00 /* 103: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 104: ?                */, 1.00 /* 105: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 106: ?                */, 1.00 /* 107: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 108: ?                */, 1.00 /* 109: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 110: ?                */, 1.00 /* 111: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 112: ?                */, 1.00 /* 113: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 114: ?                */, 1.00 /* 115: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 116: ?                */, 1.00 /* 117: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 118: ?                */, 1.00 /* 119: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 120: ?                */, 1.00 /* 121: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 122: ?                */, 1.00 /* 123: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 124: ?                */, 1.00 /* 125: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 126: ?                */, 1.00 /* 127: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 128: ?                */, 1.00 /* 129: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 130: ?                */, 1.00 /* 131: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 132: ?                */, 1.00 /* 133: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 134: ?                */, 1.00 /* 135: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 136: ?                */, 1.00 /* 137: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 138: ?                */, 1.00 /* 139: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 140: ?                */, 1.00 /* 141: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 142: ?                */, 1.00 /* 143: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 144: ?                */, 1.00 /* 145: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 146: ?                */, 1.00 /* 147: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 148: ?                */, 1.00 /* 149: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 150: ?                */, 1.00 /* 151: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 152: ?                */, 1.00 /* 153: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 154: ?                */, 1.00 /* 155: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 156: ?                */, 1.00 /* 157: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 158: ?                */, 1.00 /* 159: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 160: ?                */, 1.00 /* 161: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 162: ?                */, 1.00 /* 163: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 164: ?                */, 1.00 /* 165: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 166: ?                */, 1.00 /* 167: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 168: ?                */, 1.00 /* 169: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 170: ?                */, 1.00 /* 171: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 172: ?                */, 1.00 /* 173: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 174: ?                */, 1.00 /* 175: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 176: ?                */, 1.00 /* 177: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 178: ?                */, 1.00 /* 179: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 180: ?                */, 1.00 /* 181: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 182: ?                */, 1.00 /* 183: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 184: ?                */, 1.00 /* 185: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 186: ?                */, 1.00 /* 187: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 188: ?                */, 1.00 /* 189: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 190: ?                */, 1.00 /* 191: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 192: ?                */, 1.00 /* 193: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 194: ?                */, 1.00 /* 195: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 196: ?                */, 1.00 /* 197: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 198: ?                */, 1.00 /* 199: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 200: ?                */, 1.00 /* 201: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 202: ?                */, 1.00 /* 203: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 204: ?                */, 1.00 /* 205: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 206: ?                */, 1.00 /* 207: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 208: ?                */, 1.00 /* 209: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 210: ?                */, 1.00 /* 211: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 212: ?                */, 1.00 /* 213: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 214: ?                */, 1.00 /* 215: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 216: ?                */, 1.00 /* 217: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 218: ?                */, 1.00 /* 219: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 220: ?                */, 1.00 /* 221: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 222: ?                */, 1.00 /* 223: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 224: ?                */, 1.00 /* 225: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 226: ?                */, 1.00 /* 227: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 228: ?                */, 1.00 /* 229: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 230: ?                */, 1.00 /* 231: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 232: ?                */, 1.00 /* 233: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 234: ?                */, 1.00 /* 235: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 236: ?                */, 1.00 /* 237: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 238: ?                */, 1.00 /* 239: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 240: ?                */, 1.00 /* 241: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 242: ?                */, 1.00 /* 243: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 244: ?                */, 1.00 /* 245: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 246: ?                */, 1.00 /* 247: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 248: ?                */, 1.00 /* 249: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 250: ?                */, 1.00 /* 251: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 252: ?                */, 1.00 /* 253: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 254: ?                */, 1.00 /* 255: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 256: ?                */, 1.00 /* 257: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 258: ?                */, 1.00 /* 259: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 260: ?                */, 1.00 /* 261: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 262: ?                */, 1.00 /* 263: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 264: ?                */, 1.00 /* 265: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 266: ?                */, 1.00 /* 267: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 268: ?                */, 1.00 /* 269: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 270: ?                */, 1.00 /* 271: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 272: ?                */, 1.00 /* 273: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 274: ?                */, 1.00 /* 275: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 276: ?                */, 1.00 /* 277: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 278: ?                */, 1.00 /* 279: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 280: ?                */, 1.00 /* 281: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 282: ?                */, 1.00 /* 283: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 284: ?                */, 1.00 /* 285: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 286: ?                */, 1.00 /* 287: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 288: ?                */, 1.00 /* 289: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 290: ?                */, 1.00 /* 291: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 292: ?                */, 1.00 /* 293: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 294: ?                */, 1.00 /* 295: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 296: ?                */, 1.00 /* 297: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 298: ?                */, 1.00 /* 299: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 300: ?                */, 1.00 /* 301: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 302: ?                */, 1.00 /* 303: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 304: ?                */, 1.00 /* 305: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 306: BAD_INDEX        */, 1.00 /* 307: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 308: ?                */, 1.00 /* 309: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 310: ?                */, 1.00 /* 311: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 312: ?                */, 1.00 /* 313: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 314: ?                */, 1.00 /* 315: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 316: ?                */, 1.00 /* 317: ?                */,
        3.00 /* 318: boob to chest RZ */, 3.00 /* 319: boob to chest LZ */,
        1.00 /* 320: ?                */, 1.00 /* 321: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 322: ?                */, 1.00 /* 323: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 324: ?                */, 1.00 /* 325: ?                */,
        1.00 /* 326: ?                */, 1.00 /* 327: ?                */,
        2.00 /* 328: boob scale RZ    */, 2.00 /* 329: boob scale LZ    */,
        2.00 /* 330: boob scale RY    */, 2.00 /* 331: boob scale LY    */,
        2.50 /* 332: boob scale RX    */, 2.50 /* 333: boob scale LX    */,
    };
    const float global_factor = 2.50;

struct SCALE {
        float i0, s0;
        float i1, s1;
        float i2, s2;
        float i3, s3;
        float i4, s4;
    };
    float scales[TOTAL * sizeof(struct SCALE) / sizeof(float)];

if (argc != 2) {
        printf("Usage: %s /path/to/scvi/SoulcaliburVI.exe\n", argv[0]);
        return 1;
    }

int file = open(argv[1], O_RDWR | O_BINARY);
    if (file <= 0) {
        printf("Cannot open %s\n", argv[1]);
        return 1;
    }
    #define OFFSET 0x040F6964
    #define FORMAT "[%d:%4.1f ~ %9f]"

lseek(file, OFFSET, SEEK_SET);
    read(file, scales, sizeof(scales));
    byte_swap(sizeof(scales) / sizeof(float), scales);

for (int i = 0; i < TOTAL; i++) {
        struct SCALE *scale = (struct SCALE*)(scales - (i > BAD_INDEX) * 2) + i;
        const float factor = global_factor * local_factors[i];
        scale->s0 = scale->s2 - (scale->s2 - scale->s0) * factor;
        scale->s1 = scale->s2 - (scale->s2 - scale->s1) * factor;
        scale->s3 = scale->s2 - (scale->s2 - scale->s3) * factor;
        if (i != BAD_INDEX)
            scale->s4 = scale->s2 - (scale->s2 - scale->s4) * factor;

printf("(%3ld)   ", i);
        printf(FORMAT "  ", 0, scale->i0, scale->s0);
        printf(FORMAT "  ", 1, scale->i1, scale->s1);
        printf(FORMAT "  ", 2, scale->i2, scale->s2);
        printf(FORMAT "  ", 3, scale->i3, scale->s3);
        if (i != BAD_INDEX)
            printf(FORMAT "\n", 4, scale->i4, scale->s4);
        else
            printf("\n");
    }
    byte_swap(sizeof(scales) / sizeof(float), scales);
    lseek(file, OFFSET, SEEK_SET);
    write(file, scales, sizeof(scales));
    close(file);
    return 0;
}

As can be seen it patches the executable directly, so please save a copy before proceeding.

scvi_sliders.mkv

10 hours ago, zdwzvgwdkarwvqmheb said:

Just to clarify: this was not a custom model uploaded to the game, the only thing this mod alters are the slider factors; proofvids below.

(editing_m for a male model, editing_f for a female one.)

editing_m.mkv 33.65 MB · 0 downloads editing_f.mkv 44.21 MB · 0 downloads

Wow, I am pleased to see someone else on my thread. Hope to here more from you. But what does this thing do exactly?

oh and here's another video if anyone wants to watch it.

Edited by SlaveHunter311
20 minutes ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

But what does this thing do exactly?

It extends the slider range in SCVI's character creator by altering the scaling factors. I considered a 2.5x increase to be enough (see line 189), but in theory it can be arbitrary.

Surprisingly, the constants are stored in the executable file itself instead of the data files, and are rather poorly encrypted.

On 3/23/2023 at 3:10 PM, zdwzvgwdkarwvqmheb said:

It extends the slider range in SCVI's character creator by altering the scaling factors. I considered a 2.5x increase to be enough (see line 189), but in theory it can be arbitrary.

Surprisingly, the constants are stored in the executable file itself instead of the data files, and are rather poorly encrypted.

So, you can use this to make your characters taller and stuff? In laymen's terms.

Update 3/26/2023

Got to take the good with the bad. Lets start with the positives. Maulclaw completed the voice mod for Momiji today! YAY! It's sounding pretty good. I will create a showcase for it and several other videos for it soon. I don't feel well tonight. I have been under the weather lately. And I want to do a decent job. I can't be dying of sleep deprivation if I am going to make a good fight happen. 

Now, there won't be any new outfits for Ayane. Not for a while at least. If at all. PervySage refunded me for two months without an explanation. I believe this is because of his seasonal Depression again. It must be time for him to hibernate. I don't know if I will be able to convince him to pick the commissions back up during summer. And even if he did. at the rate he goes, who knows when they would get done. Pffff, so that's a bit disappointing. Not the end of the world though.

Otherwise, I did find a decent model for the Lich King while I was out perusing the DeviantArt. 

warcraft-lichking-animated-and-rigged-3d-model-low-poly-animated-rigged-ma-mb.jpg.8ee8cc10b3cca4097d20f62ac1ae7762.jpg

Warcraft Lichking Animated and Rigged free VR / AR / low-poly 3D model animated rigged | CGTrader

I might rather do the model from Warcraft Reforged, if I can get my hands on it. But we'll see. I think I will push for Arthas next if I can get someone to do it. As for chem-pro he only lists one commission at a time, so he doesn't even want to discuss another one yet. So, I won't know for a long time if this model even helps him.  

I would also like to push for Zelda from Twilight Princess. I don't know why i feel like this needs to happen, but I guess I am intrigued by her and her unique sword. I've actually seen a historical sword kind of like Her's in a book of mine. Apparently, a duke or some such person had a similar longsword produced for his daughter and I always found it rather interesting. The dimensions make it look very much like an estoc, but this particular sword actually has an edge for cutting, unlike an estoc. Such a blade would never cleave very deep, but it certainly is a deterrent from assaulting the one who wields it. And of course, no problems in the thrusting department. 

zelda___twilight_princess_by_hakirya_dcnxyjb-pre.jpg.47d78127e66039957b96aae3384c504b.jpg

But at the pace things are going. These seem like we won't be seeing them for a while yet. It's hard to get people to do commissions now a days. Interest in SC6 seems to be waning. I really hate that. There are so many mods people could be doing.

update 3/28/2023

MaulClaw has been working hard lately and he has also managed to produce a pretty great Hayabusa voice mod! It's composed of lines from

- Hayabusa from DOA5
- Logan Thackeray from Guild Wars 2
- Erron Black from Mortal Kombat 11
- Bruce Wayne from Telltale's Batman (edited)

all from voice actor Troy Baker. 

Hman.png.98b1ec636127f243ab65209eb6894521.png

I am testing it out today, so far, its really smooth. MaulClaw is good at what he does, so we are both pretty satisfied with he results. You can expect a mod showcase in the future. Also, MaulClaw wants to work on some doa 2 tracks for NGBT, and Myuria will start working on the NG3 razor's edge cut pretty soon. Probably in the next few weeks. He says he is ready, i will just decide what stages to use and that will be that. For a while at least. I wish i could ask chem when he is going to work on Hayabusa, but i doubt even HE knows. Also I hate bothering him. He is very talented and very busy, after all. And I would rather not annoy him with my fan-boy crap.

Edited by SlaveHunter311

Update 3/28/2023

Made and important find! Voice Files for the LICH KING! Dude AWESOME! Maulclaw thinks this could work too. Future project, I am pretty excited about right now.

Here's a link to the resource:

Sounds - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

And here is another sample of Arthas's awesome malefic voice.

Edited by SlaveHunter311
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, here is the cut from Ninja Gaiden 3 "Razor's Edge." 

stages.jpg.9b538409ee38504954aa93eb47fa923b.jpg

"Arachnoid" Sunken Desert Ruins

"Alchemy" Cursed Moonlit Woods

"A Masked Curse" Ostrheinsburg Castle

"Aigis" Murakumo Shrine Grounds-Night

"Betrayal" Murakumo Shrine Grounds-Day

"Blade of the Arch Fiend" Silver Wolves Haven

"Break Through" City Ruins-Eternal Apocalypse

"Dual Knife" Snowcapped Showdown

"Escape" Eurydice Shrine-Cloud Sanctuary

"For My Daughter" Master Swordsmen's Cave-Wicked depths-Night

"Haunted by the Past" Indian Port-Impending Storm

"Heavy Machinery" Replica Kaer Morhen

"High Alert" Master Swordsmen's Cave-Day

"Murder Hero" Motien Pass

"Penetration" Gairyu Isle

"Purchase" Wind Swept Plains

"Showdown" Kunpaetku Temple-Serpentine Banquet

"Sorcery" Astral Chaos

Update: 4/9/2023

Working on Ninja Gaiden Battleground tracks. I found a lot of sources we could record from, but unfortunately, I will have to do a lot of the recording myself using the game and its soundtrack player. Not that we are behind or anything. I am moving through it swiftly. I am worried about the quality of the work though. The soundtrack player that comes with Ninja Gaiden Master collection does not have a repeat feature, and each track quietly fades out at the last few seconds. The tracks do not seamlessly repeat either, so I have to use my NCH software to record and look at the sound map it creates and decide where is the best place for the song to restart so I can create a track that is at least 10 minutes long. It also needs to flow from each repetition seamlessly, or as seamlessly as i can manage. So far I have been lucky enough to create what I think are decent tracks, but I would prefer to rip them from in the game-where they DO repeat seamlessly. But that means that I have to play the game, which is super fun, but I also have to know where the track is. I have to get there and start recording before the music starts, wait for 10 minutes, and I still have to look at the sound map to try to get the track to flow gracefully back to the beginning. If possible. 

Would have been a lot simpler if the soundtrack player had a repeat feature! Or if I found a way to unpack the game and-perhaps that way I could record the tracks on repeat? We might not ever know. I am trying to pump these out fast enough that Myuria does not have to wait. But why isn't HE the one messing around with all of this?? He doesnt have the game. And it would probably be best that I record the tracks to my own satisfaction anyway. It isn't that much trouble. It is just time consuming. I only got 3 done last night.  But I did waste a bunch of time playing though the same level to get to the track known as "Purchase." I kept screwing up and having to go. back and play the level again, so I could record before the track started. I have never enjoyed such a damn head ache in my life. I was equal parts frustrated and invigorated by the sheer cathartic action packed combat of the game. Razor's Ege is an awsome game. But I still screamed when I fucked up and had to start over.

Here is a sample of one of the tracks I jerry-rigged together using my sound tools to knit the song together. If anyone reads this thread, please leave your opinion.

I am starting to feel like it's not so bad.

Edited by SlaveHunter311

Update 4/14/2023

I've finished recording the missing tracks for the new update to Ninja Gaiden Battleground Tracks V 1.7. I was really reluctant to do this at first, but it turns out I am not that bad a sound editor. With the right Software-NCH Software-I have figured out a system that works. Now that all the tracks have been recorded and delivered to Myuria, things are left in his hands. And he hasn't let me down yet so far. Also, MaulClaw is going to start working on the DOA 2 tracks this coming week. And he is actually going to replace the "Soul Blade" in the game rather than the default songs for each stage. That was the way we were doing it so far. Dam! I guess we should have put some more thought into our approach! But this started out as a pretty humble pet project at first and-FUCK-I guess we didn't. In that case he has plenty of tracks to choose from.  Hayabusa will probably be coming soon. Chem told me he only had 2 commissions to work on before mine, and he has finished 2 of them recently. So, we have that to look forward to. I think I should find a way to celebrate after that achievement. It will be hard though. Not many people follow my work. It isn't that appreciated by many people. EVEN THOUGH it is SOOO COOL! The stuff I've produced. But whatevers. I like it.

I guess now I am free to finish up that Ninja Gaiden beginner's guide. Then on to the Lich King Voice Mod. That is going to happen too. As well as the Lich King costume Mod. I am going to have Chem-Pro do it if I can. And I can! It will take some time, but it's coming. Much later Cloud, and Zelda. And we will also start seeing if we can develop a some naughty fallout 4 mods and videos. The videos are a long time coming. I think I will post the pg13 versions of the tutorial on YouTube. If bother with that at all. And I will post the naughty version of the video here on Loverslab.com in the form of a Video Pad File. That will work out for the best, I think. YouTube is not going to put up with my crap if I post S&M looking stuff on their platform. And it's not eve because they are a bunch of obnoxious puritans. They just don't want their platform becoming tumblr, which is basically nothing but an S&M party. So, I guess I understand. Here's to the future!

Creating a soundtrack file that repeats for 10 minutes.

First find your track from some kind of source. Mine was the soundtrack player included in the Ninja Gaiden Master Collection.

scplayer.png.babf75443eaf87c08c52ec6d87b1012e.png

Now if you record the track in game the process is very easy, because the game automatically loops the track. And all you have to do is sit down with your stopwatch app on your phone and wait 10 minutes then clip the video at the appropriate point. However getting to the track in game can be hard to do, and even harder to do without getting interference added into your track. In Ninja Gaiden this is a true to life nightmare. You would fist have to find the track in the game and then somehow record the track from the beggining without catching any sounds from enemies. Sometimes you can do that if you are clever. I managed to do it sometimes. But I recommend the following process much more than struggling with the gam. Did I mention the soundtrack player does not have a repeat feature? Thats why you got to do all this.

Become a sound editor!

Record the full track from the source material. The Ninja Gaiden Soundtrack Player. I used "WavePad Sound Editor." Sold with NCH software.

wavepad.jpg.9b55cdac0ec1ef643016a7838a800047.jpg

Audio Editing Software. Sound, Music, Voice & MP3 Editor. Best Audio Editor for 2023. (nch.com.au)

The first thing I usually do after I record the entire track is use the "Trim" feature to clip off the excess time from the before the track starts and after the track ends.

Next, I will save the track as a RAW track, in case I make a mistake and need to start again.

Then I will listen to the track very carefully and look for patterns in the sound map where the track repeats itself. Usually this is close to the beginning of the track. You may also need to pull the focus slider to the right to magnify the focus of the sound map so you can see it up closer. Hopefully close enough to see every distinct sound, where it starts and ends.

soundmap.png.df81074522e64826d873eee8054ad72f.png

If your track has a unique introduction, then you will want to create a "Part 1" track that you save. This will include the introduction, but you will have to cut off the part of the track, and everything after it, that is right before the part you found that starts most of the song over because it leads into a repeat.

Next, use the "trim" feature or simply delete the introduction of the track from the Part 1 track, after you have safely saved part 1 of course. Save this new file as the "Repeater track."

You should now have a Raw, Part 1, and Repeater track saved. 

Exit out of WavePad Editor and start "Video Pad Editor."

VPE.jpg.9ba626236a95a10f6bedded1aa863c80.jpg

Video Editing Software. Free Download. Easy Movie Editor. (nchsoftware.com)

pos.png.6b2d25bb2c46ad7efb2ad4da7fa75e73.png

On Video Pad Editor look to the left side of the Application and find "Audio." 

Under Audio click the "Add Files" button. Browse your computer until you find the "Part 1" file for your track.

The track will show up in the audio box area. Right click, on the track and scroll over to "Place on Sequence." Then scroll over to "Place on Sequence at Start." Unless the track was placed there automatically of course.

You can add pictures to the sequence in the same way using the "Image" tab near Audio. You will have to stretch the amount of space the image takes up each time you lengthen the track, or you can add new images to take up that space. But that's just another feature. That is all done at the bottom of the Application where you can see the sound map.

Anyway, go back to the "Audio window on the left side of the application and right click. Choose "add Files." Browse your computer and find, find the "Repeater" track and add it.

ART.png.6bc4091b72312520721d149f6584db21.png

Go down to the bottom of the application and click on the red ticker. It is the sequence track where your music file and images are. Hold down on the ticker and scroll right until you reach the end of the first track. Position the ticker right at the very end of the song. Then Go back to the Audio window and right click on the "Repeater" track. 

pos2.png.89ea175f250ecc0af554303d40edcc1b.png

Your ticker should still be at the end of the last track. right click on the Repeater track and scroll over to "Place on Sequence," then scroll over to "Place on Sequence at Cursor." 

This will add the repeater track. Check and make sure that the song flows smoothly from one track to the next. It will work better than you might expect, IF you choose your pattern correctly. Remember, it must be in a spot where the song repeats and can flow back into the rest of the track over and over again. I was able to do this pretty successfully myself.

Repeat the past few steps until you hit the ten-minute mark or close to it. Keep adding tracks and keep extending your image until your track is the length you want. Ten minutes in my case.

When you are satisfied with your track move up to the top left hand of the application and click on the "Home" tab. Then click on and use the "Save Project" feature. It will save as a video pad track. 

export.png.12946850c9559fe84129565bc53c57c6.png

From here, you are ready to Export! Head to the top of the application and click on the "Export Video Feature." Scroll down to "YouTube." And fill in the trigger words, title, description, credits and ect. Then watch your video appear on the web!

creation.png

Edited by SlaveHunter311

update 4/20/2023

Both MaulClaw and Myuria finished their work close to the same time this week. Paying them both at the same time was like "ouch." But it will be ok. On the bright side, I will be getting my money's worth. Ninja Gaiden Battleground Tracks is about to get 35 new tracks. And they are going to be pretty incredible. I have to say, even though I didn't actually want the tracks from DOA 2 that MaulClaw produced, and that I really commissioned it because he needed some money, from what I've heard of it so far it sounds really good. I think it's going to be a great edition to the soundtrack replacer. He made a video of it and the music seems to work really well. Best mistake I've ever made! 

As for the tracks that Myuria packed up for me. I have a lot of confidence that they will be great as well. NG3 has a great soundtrack. This will be the best update yet! Even after the NG2 update. It was super dope! But this update is even better. I also am glad I got a bit more involved in the process than usual and produced some of the track we couldn't find. I ended up learning the process of creating looping soundtracks for extended songs. Good thing these tracks are MEANT to repeat the way I wanted them to. It wasn't hard in the end since I have the kind of sound tools necessary to do this kind of work. Definitely a good learning experience for me. And I will be able to record more of the tracks that I left out that I wish we could have included in the soundtrack replacer.  And you know, if I want to create YouTube videos, this is a nice skill to have. I certainly have picked up a few things about using the video software as well. Another point made toward personal growth.

I've worked on restoring my Fallout 4 game. Thankfully Vortex held on to a lot of my mods, although some were definitely missing after the wipe of my computer, but I think most of them are restored now. Only problem is my game is pretty unstable from what I've seen so far. This is in no small part due to the gigantic base I made at Red-Rocket. So far I haven't even been able to get close to it without the game freezing up. It's been freezing up and then recovering anyway, like the game is more unstable than it was before. I believe I cleaned by DLC's but I may need to go back and scrub the mods themselves now. I am not sure what else to do besides either start a new game without the giant base or get rid of some of my mods. Many may be redundant but deleting them is a slippery slope to fucking things up. I really worked long and hard on that base. I would hate to get rid of it.

Plans for the near future include; finishing that god damned ninja gaiden beginners guide on youtube, picking out the voice lines for the Lich King voice mod I want to make, producing more videos for my Just business tutorials, making a thread for my "Just business corporal punishment" idea, and experimenting with creating simple mods on my own, and approaching fallout 4 modders about creating some of my naughty naughty ideas. 

As for this weekend at work. I have a hell of a lot of tracks to test out for the new NGBT update. It should be fun. Here is a sample of one of my favorites. Enjoy! And don't be shy. If you read my thread, feel free to say something. Maybe anything. I am lonely, and I would love to know if you appreciate my work. Or just say "Hi" or something, whatevers.

The track is called "Breaking Through"

Edited by SlaveHunter311

Update 4/25/2023

Ninja Gaiden Battleground Tracks - sound track replacer - version 1.7 is now live. We have up to 82 adrenaline pumping tracks from each of the 3 ninja gaiden games including Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, and Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge, and 17 tracks from DEAD or Alive 2, plus a few more form various sources. One of the tracks is quarantined but a moderator should fix that in a day or two. Don't know what that is about. I had trouble uploading a few of the files though so it might just be that. But for the most part this accomplishment seems like it is worth celebrating. We finally have a great set of tracks from each game in the series. I dare say my mod might be the best soundtrack replacer for a fighting game on the nexus. For SC6 for sure! And this stuff sounds really cool too. I am a fucking genius for doing this! Although, I might also be a fucking idiot for the way we've been releasing the files so far. I've just been creating pak files that replace the sc6 default tracks for each stage, when all along we could have been using the music menu replacer instead. Live and learn, I guess. I suppose there is some value in the flexibility of the way we did it, but I feel a bit silly for not thinking ahead. It's understandable, I guess. I didn't plan to go as far with the mod as we ended up coming. I am hoping to create mega packs for each Ninja Gaiden game that you can plug in and forget about, instead of having to load each of the 18 tracks for each game. It starts to be a lot to handle after a while. It would be good if we fixed it. Thankfully me and Myuria have found a way to do that though. He learned how to unpack a pak file so we can create mega packs like the one MaulClaw did for the DOA2 mega pak. We will release it sometime in the future. No promises as to when though.

NGBT.jpeg.d467209473d19967a760636f761c20ce.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

update 5/7/2023

Big news! Chem-Pro just finished the Hayabusa costume mod that I commissioned, and it is available now! I plugged it in, and he looks totally boss dudes and dudets! Very soon I will do a promotional video featuring Ryu Hayabusa doing arcade mode and at least one fight with 2b because I love the new soundtrack at her stage and that would just be a really exciting fight. 

1868099933_blackfalcon.jpg.036cb76b6f834b637331adb28ffa3f98.jpg

I am feeling pretty special right now.  happen to be the only person in the world at this moment that has the complete package of mods pertaining to Ryu Hayabusa, including the voice mod I commissioned from Maulclaw. The only smear to it is that the black falcon helm is blackened in this model. I want to color it bright silver for the sake of contrast, but I was not able to recolor anything when I plugged it in. Not a big deal though. And I bet Ryu would probably add bluing to his head crest thing anyway. Because frankly he is a ninja and we celebrate the stealth combat/infiltration and dangerous espionage aspect of being a ninja in film and video games, even though real ninja were often doing more mundane tasks most of the time. I'm getting off track. If Ryu is sneaking around like a ninja assassin, then he probably doesn't want a big shiny chromed metal thing on his head to make him stand out. He would probably coat it in rust resistant blue compound to turn it black and protect the steel. If it's even steel. Wow I really am complicating this. He is fiction though, and he does many implausible and impossible things over and over. It's not wrong for me to want a shiny head piece for aesthetics! Fuck you for disagreeing! If you disagree. You MUGGLE!

Chem-pro | creating 3D model and Mods for games | Patreon

caliburwarrior.png.ce8c186a91e938b8ae050e866dea7e42.png

Anyway, this mod represents the completion of a great idea I had a few years ago, that I didn't think I had the means to get done! But I was such a big fan of the Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive series, and it was SUCH a good idea, that I had to do it! And at long last, after all the hurtles and after all that time, the work is done! I wish there was a special way I could celebrate. I wish there was something I could do for all the people that came together to help me make this happen. All I can think to do is thank them. And I will, possibly tomorrow, because its 2am and I need to sleep. Be well everyone who reads this thread.

Update 5/12/2023

Hayabusa is looking really good now that I have him colored the way I want him to be. Chem-Pro also updated him because his mask looked a bit funny as well. I made a video where I tested out some of my video making skills. Its nothing special but I did take a step toward proving I could do more with them. The NGBT v 1.7 sounds really good too, you'll see. I talked to DoxClox and he said he has been getting the itch to go back to fallout and possibly work on my tattoo mod! Yay! I know he burned out on that for a while, so this is good news. Unfortunately, I am a bit busy in real life right now. Got to get my lvl 3 back asap. My last post just canceled the contract. I think they always planned to. It wasn't anything we did. But I don't have a post at the moment and the only ones available are mostly on the other side of town, or for not much money at all. I am hoping to be able to drive the truck for Loomis or something. I am not sure I can hold out for another cushy job like watching a property like I was. I will look, but I doubt I will find anything like that again. Here's some videos of Hayabusa.