• 2 weeks later...

Update 7/11/2021

PervySage has found some time to work on Rachel's face, next comes the hair. 

Screenshot_48.png.bf7598bec3096e9fa24992dac561fe04.png

The hair isn't right but I think  you can tell that this is Rachel's Face if you look at this other picture of her.

1194483713_dead_or_alive_5_last_round_rachel14_by_aponyan-d8sjk76(1).jpg.395c2ca903f280ea310859dc68c7a47e.jpg

Dead or Alive 5 is where PervySage ripped the face from by the way, so its not surprising that they look the same. Sage is attempting to make the eyes and lips colorable, unfortunately no other makeup will be able to be added in "create a soul."

Everything looks good to me so far. We are way behind the schedule that he set for himself. This does not bother me personally but with it dragging on I am afraid PervySage will either run out of time to work on it or he will just stop wanting to do it. Cross your fingers that none of that happens. Maybe by the end of this he will get fast enough to actually only need 15 days for each character. As far as leverage there is little i can do. I could offer to pay more money but I am afraid even that may not be enough to motivate him to finish the project. After all Sage is not the first modder I've approached to work on my idea. And I made it clear each time it would be a paid commission. But some of these guys just do whatever they fancy, and flat out don't care about my cash.

Just got to see how it turns out i guess. I suppose even if PervySage ran out of time I could approach ChemPro to see if he could finish it. Assuming Sage cranks out 1 more character the workload would be much more manageable. I would hate to have to do that. Hopefully it wont be necessary.

So that's a contingency plan i guess. I suppose I should be glad Sage is taking his time though. He said before he was struggling with some mental health issues and I don't want to exacerbate any of that for him. He has his own life after all. And while he did encourage me to press him to finish regularly-which i will-I dont want to become someone that he either dreads hearing from or hates hearing from.

DC78916lg.jpg.0cef32bd610af275028b00375cfc4d23.jpg

I think put way more thought into this project that my measly commission may justify agonizing over. But there is some comfort in writing down your thoughts. Time to finally stop rambling. Slave-Hunter out.

Update: 7/12/2021

Rachel's costume mod is finished! PervySage completed the face, hair and headband last night and I've got to test out the complete product. It looks incredible now that its all together! 

20210712000837_1.jpg.fe057d3849a1d5edb86fcc76d7726f12.jpg

Here's a video of me testing it out; 

https://youtu.be/_pg0nMhi2O0

Screenshot_53.png.9cf3f29bd3aee170eb5880570f3ee5ac.png

If looks could kill right?

Costume available here;

Pervy Sage is creating Mods | Patreon

Warhammer available for Zasalamel and Astaroth here;

Ninja Gaiden Weapons at Soul Calibur VI Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Looks like PervySage is ready to work on Kasumi now. He does great things. Lets hope he gets it done before he runs out of steam.

Oh you're ClearLtx? Sorry to hear that. I am glad you like the mod. I can tell you from experience that it is amazing to play as her. It looks like namco DLC. But dont forget that Kazumashirou did the weapon mods and you don't need subscription to get them. He is one of the few people on the discord capable of creating high quality weapon mods, so he is very talented as well.

ICONS_Melee_HAMMER1c.jpg.f33995b37310c0f5b8abeac24a42f63c.jpg

Ninja Gaiden Weapons at Soul Calibur VI Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Edited by SlaveHunter311

update 7/22/2021

I am adding a weapon here before I add it to the nexus. I would prefer to have a better model for Ayane when I do the Nexus mods page. We havent gotten to her yet though. And very soon I may be sending my computer to Geek Squad to have a new hardrive put in so i can have enough space to continue my work on fallout and other games besides Soul Calibur. If i do, I do not expect to get my current hardrive copied to the new one so i better just post this mod i have been holding onto before that happens.

Ayane's Tokkosho

TokkoshoG_P.pak

tokkosho1.jpg.4741a2d4d7a473880d20ec61f20a65ed.jpg

tokkosho2.jpg.69d3e5422f0debffbe72310b29dc5076.jpg

The model I found at ;

Ayane Newly Design Tokkosho by bstylez on DeviantArt

After spotting it I thought, "this is an opportunity i cannot pass up."  I simply must add it to the roster of weapons we've ported over from ninja gaiden. Although this model never appeared in any of the games, I think its worth saying "It should have." 

Here is a demo of the weapon in action:

https://youtu.be/-r5rRHooUbI

AvsY.png.fe478e1b0215d20cba5f768c803f007d.png

Base mod:
Ayane NG3RE sword: :iconprotocolx27:

Overall Mesh and modification mod: Bstylez

Dead or Alive 5 © Tecmo Koei and Team Ninja
Ninja Gaiden 3 Razer Edge © Temco Koei and Team Ninja

Edited by SlaveHunter311

7/22/22021

New mod ideas;

Tyris Flare

for Soul Calibur 6 and Conan Exiles

Hands-On-Golden-Axe-Beast-Rider-9.jpg.80c655671972d6493d8e5f4fce7fac41.jpg

Golden Axe: Beast Rider | Golden Axe Wiki | Fandom

Official Conan Exiles Wiki (fandom.com)

I really loved the way this game was reimagined. Tyris looks very bad ass in that outfit hacking her way through desert wastelands filled with dragon bones, riding monsters, casting fire spells at giant barbarians. Awesome!

I don't know how to use ninja ripper yet, although i have the game, so maybe some day perhaps. Anyway I scoured Deviant Art for models and I found a few for her costume and body.

Wasteland Scout Costume

Concept_Art_2.jpg.a7351936d4626189008d60a846173625.jpg

The wasteland scout armor is my favorite and the most iconic of the game so i really wanted this one for sure. I believe I may have found it here;

Tyris - Bahlinka's Sta.sh

It does not seem to let me download the file so I may have to ask Bahlinka if he still has the model.

I think this outfit would look great in SC6 but I think it would look even better in Conan Exiles. Both Golden Axe and Conan Exiles are sword and sorcery games that take place in desert wastelands. And I think Tyris would fit into Conan's world like a glove.

conan_exiles.jpg.c8909e9601dd0d06f90f3624f5dffc92.jpg  golden-axe-beast-rider-20080715053055370.jpg.b9a588547a6478a1328fed27e731bc61.jpg

I also would like to port possibly two of her weapons.

Axirian Blade Sword

Axirian_Blade.png.b3af32b51e756c615b6f53f0c176717d.png

I had no luck finding the models though, but here is my idea. I use rip the models for the Axirian Blade and the Golden Axe iteself so they both can be used in Geralts fighting style in Soul Calibur 6. Some of Geralts abilities remind me of using Tyris actually. What with the casting fire and such. But of course Mitsurugi, Haomarui, Hwang, and Xianghua are all good alternatives..

Looks like I have no assests to work with so far! although i did find 2 costumes models that are still very appealing.

axirian1.jpg.fb5c573e60a88a745a3c0b321421d4b2.jpg

Golden Axe Beast Rider Tyris Bikini by ArmachamCorp on DeviantArt

axiran2.jpg.ed468757ced1f7490a98ba531f6a9217.jpg

Golden Axe Beast Rider Tyris Default by ArmachamCorp on DeviantArt

One last thing, Kind of off topic, but i created a couple Golden Axe Battleground music replacers and I would like to store them here because I may get a new hardrive soon and I could lose those mods if i don't put them somewhere I can reach them afterwards. Also as you can see the two mods are ready for SC6 and can be used for your pleasure, but i would love to port them over into Conan Exiles as well.

2137109312_beastrider.jpg.b59807f6f8bdd3f6cda71c58ba1ce217.jpg

BGM_GABeastRider_DesertStage.pak

BGM_GAWilderness_WindStage.pak

Edited by SlaveHunter311
  • 2 weeks later...

update: 8/5/2021

Work continues on Kasumi. Sage is taking his time, but it cant be helped. I should remind myself that I am lucky to have him work on my mod at all. At least he showed me that he had it rigged up in blender. The outfit is looking pretty nice.

Screenshot_239.png.fe33710406a3a923b320e3456a1ac52f.png

Update: 8/8/2021

It looks like Sage is making progress now. I hate to think it is because I started nagging him. But it probably is. Oh well. He showed me a screenshot of Kasumi's outfit rendered in game yesterday. It looks pretty swell. Its quite the sexy outfit. And it's made a graceful journey into soul calibur without being any worse for wear. Sage told me he is still ironing out some issues and he's working on making the outfit colorable. He is afraid some of the designs like the crane's on the loin cloth might not look as good after he's finished doing that, but he's going to see how it turns out anyway. Here's to hoping it stays looking spectacular. 

Screenshot_241.jpg.7e3efa6d3e430a5b822b3fa1837ba82d.jpg

He sure does like this character with the bunny ears. Maybe he has a thing for that?

Edited by SlaveHunter311
  • 3 weeks later...

Update: 8/23/2021

Its time for some good news! PervySage has finished the outfit for Kasumi and is now working on her hairstyles. I told him I was only asking for the default ponytail with the yellow ribbon, but I think he has ambitions to do them all. We'll see what happens. I hope it doesn't slow things down to much. We are only half way done after all.  Another cool thing Sage did by the way is he offered the outfit in 3 distinct colors. Blue, Black, and White. And also made the outfit colorable with the games Create a Soul System if you want a custom color. Although I understand it may not look as clean as the 3 default colors. I prefer the Blue outfit personally.

Kasumi1.jpg.a7c21fd7a8a15c793808898e4f1165fd.jpg

The good thing is; if you have Vodkalibur then you can insert the outfit and all of it's parts onto a character without using up in game items. You add them CDLC by entering a code for each item and then inserting it via the Vodkalibur character editor.  I may create a short tutorial for that if yall would like.

831126166_kasumiblack.png.f7121aff270f390a585b95d10afefa2d.png

Here's a video of Kasumi fighting Ayane. You must be 18 or older to access the video because Ayane's kimono explodes and she has to finish the fight in her fundoshi. Awesome! Anyway I doubt we will be having that problems here on loverslab. We are all adults here. I assume.

KasumivsAyane.jpg.8db182aa0885d12a50e8641e0990a4a5.jpg

Kasumi vs Ayane

If you are in fact a minor, well shame on you for visiting this filthy website. But here is a clean video you can legally and lawfully watch that I created for you on my channel. Enjoy!

KasumivsRachel.jpg.7db4033c5e8d39c0df23e22abf828944.jpg

Kasumi vs Rachel

Edited by SlaveHunter311
  • 2 weeks later...

Update: 9/1/2021

PervySage is currently working on finishing the face and hairstyle for Kasumi right now, but he has communicated to me that he will have to take a hiatus from the project for a while very soon. He also told me he wants to create multiple hairstyles for Kasumi. I never really asked him to but given the circumstances he might as well. After he is done with Kasumi, Sage wont be able to work on my mods until the 10th of December. 

I could approach Chem-Pro, another capable Modder to finish the work on Ayane and Momiji, but I haven't made up my mind yet. Originally I wanted all four characters done in the summer time roughly coinciding with the release of Ninja Gaiden Master Collection. It sounded like Sage would be able to do it when he described it initially. He told me it would only take 10-20 days roughly to get each character finished. That was clearly an ambitious boast. I don't mind that it didn't turn out that way. I am just happy the mods are being created at all because I don't have the skill to do it myself. And while Sage hasn't been anywhere near as quick as he initially described, I still cant argue with the results. He did what I asked him to do. And it looks incredible every time he gets one done. 

Chem-pro94 - Hobbyist, Interface Designer | DeviantArt

Chem-pro is creating 3D model and Mods for games | Patreon

The question now is; do I ask Chem-Pro to finish the work? Or do I just wait for Christmas and have PervySage do the rest of it? I suppose I could just ask to two of them how they feel about it? As far as how I feel, it doesn't matter to me. I feel indifferent enough to wait for December I guess. But December is a busy time of year after all so its possible the project might get dragged out even longer. On the other hand, I don't think I would be disappointing anyone if it did get dragged out. The Soul Calibur crowd is comparatively small compared to say the Tekken crowd. And the SC6 modding community is smaller still.

I guess I should let this be decided by how the two guys react to my proposition. That seems unavoidable. 

• 4 months later...

Update: 1/8/2022

Sorry things have been stagnant for a while. Sage had to focus on school for a while until mid-December. He is now working on finishing up Kasumi's face and hair, and he is also beginning to start on Ayane and her costume. As for me I had too many expenses during the holidays this year. Mostly because I need some serious dental work. It cost me more than a grand, so I didn't feel like patronizing any new mods. Too bad, we would have had some more amazing stuff to appreciate. I also haven't been playing Fallout 4 for a while, but I think I should pick that back again for a while. There are a number of mods I like that I could write tutorials for, and I miss making my slave girls suffer in naked bondage. That and people have been approaching my feed with questions. Anyway, it's a new year. Hope for good things. 

Ayane.jpg.152b0c33750186c0c9e04aab14860947.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Update: 1/20/2022

Looks like things are proceeding nicely with Sage's work on Ayane. He sent me a preview of her costume. Everything but her headband face and hair are complete. Have a look at what we have so far guys!

ayane1.jpg.e25f643f1586826a9c7c6382cccfbcc5.jpg

ayan2.jpg.7e633145cc5ac22a536694770a186991.jpg

Sage told me the skirt had to be altered because it was clipping into the legs too much. He gave it some more volume and I think it looks just fine now. There are certainly no problems in game. I ran a battle between Ayane and Kasumi and the quality of work looked basically like it belonged in the game. Good Job PervySage!

It is unfortunate that my controller is on the frits, so I can't actually play at the moment. But I can simulate a fight with battle mode. 

avsm.jpg.82dd554a183f84c36bcab00c28aa79cb.jpg

https://youtu.be/6Z-Kg_QYbBQ

Edited by SlaveHunter311

Update: 1/22/2022

More footage of the costume being tested out.

Both Ayane and Kasumi need their hair and faces to be finished but things already look very good in motion.

My controller cord is messed up so I can't play at the moment. Sorry fight is kind of uninspired.

AvsK.jpeg.5848a56991b207edd501896e4284d4b2.jpeg

https://youtu.be/kOz9u7McmOU

AvsR.jpg.56e20cde925cbf8d0c84b37784013884.jpg

https://youtu.be/zUo79Fl0vHg

Edited by SlaveHunter311

New Mod Idea;

Arthas Menethil

for Soul Calibur 6 (armor & voice over)

Arthas Menethil - Wowpedia - Your wiki guide to the World of Warcraft (fandom.com)

154594545_LichKing.jpg.aff37f70ff31de67052b1e750c42a8eb.jpg

I am thinking we rip the armor from Warcraft Reforged or this website;

Reforged Arthas Unmounted | HIVE (hiveworkshop.com)

Arthas.jpg.de2b0bfbc7c77de1809ea661f6582c22.jpg

This is how it looks in reforged.

Technically the mod has kind of been done before by MonkeyGigaBuster. Although the job was somewhat incomplete. I remember the gloves were not there

for one thing at least. I think Monkey riped the model from another lich king mod used in Skyrim. It went a long way, but it didn't look quite right. Also, it was done with 

Nightmare's mutant physiology in mind so the pauldrons were A-symmetrical, and it just rubbed me the wrong way.  I always thought the sword was awesome though.

MonkeyGigaBuster; Monkeygigabuster | Members (gamebanana.com)

Monkey1.jpg.33298c296441df2516daf3a0de4a5869.jpg

Lich King Armor and Frostmourne for Nightmare [Soulcalibur VI] [Mods] (gamebanana.com)

Frostmourne again?

frostmourne.jpg.b56f06edeef9e1977e5f4c1ed1330a4f.jpg

A glaring inconsistency might occur if we create the armor and then it doesn't match the swords me, Kazoo, and Monkey have created.  But I don't know if I have

the nerve to bother Kazumashirou about creating yet another Frostmourne mod just to make sure it matches the armor of the mod I am proposing to make now.

I will really have to think about it. Maybe he won't mind if he needs the money enough. If we do make it. Then it will be the definitive one. And I think we should include

Nightmare, Sigfried, Mitsurugi, and Hoahmaru's fighting styles with it. Although it would be quite a shame to make the old versions redundant as a result. So far,

I am really not sure that I am going to make this happen. We'll see I guess.

Lich King & or Arthas voice overs

For the Lich King we should use the voice lines of Michael Mconnohie. We will have to be selective about it. I suspect most of the combat lines will come from the

Death Knight starting location in World of Warcraft. And then rip some very memorable lines for victory and battle starts from everywhere else. Here's a taste of the Lich King's awesome and terrible voice!

As for how to get the files, we would have to rip them from the game or use wowinterface I think. I can renew my subscription to wow. I love the game. Hopefully there are no conflicts of interest. I would think not though. We don't get any monetary gain for this.

World of Warcraft AddOns (wowinterface.com)

For Arthas as a death knight we should use Justin Gross's Lines from Warcraft 3 Reforged. Here is what he sounds like;

As for acquiring them I suggest we rip them from reforged. I have the game, but I need someone to show me how to do it. I was also thinking maybe we could change his voice so it sounds augmented. I think that would be really cool, but I would have to find someone with the knowhow to do that.

Edited by SlaveHunter311

"Assault on New Avalon" track

for Snow Capped Showdown stage

Snowcapped Showdown Stage

Snow-capped_Showdown2.jpg.b608c7aaf96c879039d097981be66e24.jpg

So the reason I picked this one is instead of "Arthas my Son/Invincible" is because Assault on New Avalon is a bit smoother and has a more consistent tone, as well as being just as appropriate for a Scourge related content.  "Arthas my Son" kind of builds up slowly. Although I suppose we could alter the track to loop on the second half of "AMS" so it sounds better, but it might be more work to do that. "ANA" is just easier, and it does sound pretty damn cool in it's own right.

One other thing I could try if I can find someone who is good at ripping and has familiarity with stage altering is to change the time of day to twilight so the sky is bright orange and then insert Acherus the Ebon Hold into the sky in the background. 

Acherus (the Ebon Hold)

Acherus.jpg.9dce31bab7a90d649c8e6e01cb5b9c47.jpg

Acherus is this flying saucer type thing or floating temple that the Scourge war machine uses to fly around and start raising the undead to attack living settlements in warcraft lore. You actually get to participate in this sort of thing in the death knight starting area in world of warcraft. So, it would be a really cool reference if we spit it out into the Snowcapped Showdown stage. This track would probably be just as fitting in the Kunpeaktu Temple Shrine stage as well. Just something to think about, in case I use AMS instead.

Edited by SlaveHunter311

Shadow Clan Ninja Fortress Stage

Shadow_clan_fortress.jpg.b7dc52c78ac3814c541f2991723b1924.jpg

The idea here is to find someone with experience with altering stages and take the Murakumo Shrine Grounds and turn it into the shadow ninja fortress at sunset from "Ninja Gaiden Sigma." So, we take the sky and make it twilight orange, we rip the background of mount Fuji from Sigma, and if feasible we turn the color of the plants in this stage autumn orange and yellow as needed. And we see if that looks pleasing.  Of course, the "Go the Distance" track will play as background music.

Mount Fuji background

nfmf.jpg.f63c40ed7c1a2c3b22b829d64609cec4.jpg

"Go the Distance" track from Ninja Gaiden

Edited by SlaveHunter311

Momiji's Stage

from DOA/NGS2

dead-or-alive-5-ultimate-momiji-5.jpg.40f71802dd35b1a0ad346afeb6e231a4.jpg

Ok, so this stage appears in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and it's in Dead or Alive 5. It is associated with Momiji. I think it is supposed to be Tokyo. I am not sure. Anyhow, I am thinking we take the nighttime version of Murakumo Shrine Grounds and turn it into this place. Luckily I have both games, but even more than that, there are resources for the stage on Deviant Art.com

tokyo2.jpg.ef7052ea7bf6abc5c0c1356e57741c76.jpg

DOA5 Stage Tokyo by rolance on DeviantArt

Thats just one resource. There's more. So, if possible, we swap out everything in Murakumo Shrine Grounds (Night) and replace it with what's in this stage instead. I will have to find out how feasible this is. And of course we play Momiji's theme track for the stage.

Just for Kicks here's a look at the stage in Dead or Alive 5;

Edited by SlaveHunter311

Rachel's "El Diablo track"

from Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

in

Master Swordsmen's Cave (Night)

mscn.jpg.67e04452f4a433b2f243d925a50918da.jpg

"Emporer" track in

Kunpeatku Temple

kt.jpg.788428b513c02e8b90f2f8ab7718fdc6.jpg

"Village Bonus track"

for main menu replacer

menu2.jpg.30ecab62e1d43768051c09a5ed48c5d3.jpg

NG "Worship track"

in the Silver Wolve's Haven stage

swh.jpg.634ca0f9eb97eb10f42ef2aede5c3def.jpg

Edited by SlaveHunter311

Update: 1/30/2022

Wow that's a lot of shit I just daydreamed about. I don't expect to pursue all of these ideas. Some especially are less feasible than others. It would be cool if I could, but I think I will have to cherry pick the best ideas and stick with those. I think I will be quite pleased once PervySage is finished with Momiji. I think I may have to back off and let him do his own thing for a while. It took more time and effort from him than I was originally led to believe. So, I don't want to wear him out. I may perhaps ask ChemPro if he would be interested in doing Hayabusa and or Princess Zelda. Those would be rewarding and easy because we have all the models, we need from deviant art already. As soon as Sage finishes Ayane's face and hair I will release her Tokkosho on to Nexus Mods. Also I am considering the idea of doing voice lines for the NG/DOA girls. There are hurtles though. There arent actualy that many voice lines if you look at DOA, so I would have to be creative and rip some from the ninja Gaiden series. Another problem being that Rachel is not voiced by the same actress between the two series, and she sounds much more mature in DOA than she does in Ninja Gadien. Other than that, I am toying with the idea of getting back on fallout 4 and doing some more tutorials. 

Edited by SlaveHunter311

Voice Lines for;

464519995_rachelheadalt.jpg.2b1c7a7cf757f3967e66a15a4d67e1d0.jpg

Rachel:  Resources in NGS1, NGS2, DOA5, DOA6.

Could be difficult Rachel sounds much older in DOA because she is voiced by Erin Fitzgerald instead of Tara Strong who voiced Rachel in the Ninja Gaiden series. Also, you would think DOA would have all the sound files we would need but there are many more lines in Soul Calibur than there are in DOA. I mean I think there are only two fight starter lines per character, I think. However, there is a large story mode to peruse so I might not be out of luck. Dont know if Rachel has one though. I should check. It's a shame though. I like Tara Strong's performance much better for Rachel than Erin Fitzgerald's.

head4.jpg.667ba07dfdf8a3b5019eb336024057b8.jpg

Kasumi: Resources DOA5, DOA6, NG3

Probably DOA5 & 6 would be where to look. Not many lines anywhere else I would think.

head2.jpg.fea81fbbb58edcea0bfed3d4043b969f.jpg

Ayane: Resources DOA5, DOA6, NGS1, NGS2, NG3

Probably DOA5 and NGS2 would be where to look.

mheadshot.jpg.bf00d8f38de680006774226bea29acb4.jpg

Momiji: Resources DOA5, DOA6, NGS2, NG3

Probably DOA5 and NGS2 would be where to look.

Ryu_Headshot.jpg.a214e196c7cc4df4c2d7e0d968def335.jpg

Hayabusa: Resources DOA5, DOA6, NGS1, NGS2, NG3

Hayabusa has plenty of exposure in all games, but I think DOA5 is where to start. I like his voice in NGS1 the best though. Thats where I met Hayabusa, and thats how he sounds the best to me.

What it sounds like I should do is rip first and foremost from DOA5 to start with. Then if there are extra lines needed scour other games as needed. Rachel and Hayabusas's voices might be different in certain games, but I think the others are pretty consistent for the most part. 

On second thought, DOA5 probably has all the voice lines we need.

I wonder if you can create voice lines for a custom character the same way ViolentVodka does with armor. That way you wouldn't lose existing voice lines. I would think it was possible. I mean Namco had to create new dlc characters quite a few times so it must be possible. The question is whether anyone on the nexus knows how to do this?

Edited by SlaveHunter311

Update: 2/6/2022

More ideas for Ninja Gaiden Soundtrack:

Ostrheinsburg_Castle_-_Hall_of_the_Chosen.jpg.2f29d6872e24259b9388d6a049a5c496.jpg

"Escape from Crisis" for Ostrheinsburg Castle

Sunken_Desert_Ruins.jpg.7358a99b527742628570c7642467c11a.jpg

"Iron and Sword" for Sunken Desert Ruins

playerselect.jpg.95f5e077fc47d63961aab6d94d055119.jpg   victory.jpg.e9235ce8fb88fe1f95d9b5e7e7ade903.jpg

"Supply Base" for Player Select & Victory screens

Edited by SlaveHunter311

Update: 2/11/2022

I am currently collaborating with "Myuria" my music guy. We are doing some more tracks for SC 6 from NG. My Ninja Gaiden Soundtrack replacer is shaping up to be fairly comprehensive now. Not every track is changed but there are many more new ones at least. Those included have been discussed previously;

We also added two new stage tracks;

Snow-capped_Showdown.jpg.7b5e08cf761f30c7e72799bcdcd9ab60.jpg

"Freez up" for Snow-Capped Showdown

"Alma Awakened" for Indian Port: Impending Storm

Indian_Port_-_Impending_Storm.jpg.f5dfcd09d0bf4f354a1f96ab56b333c6.jpg

Only bad news is track for player select/victory screen might be problematic. I am thinking we may have to scrap the victory screen idea because it is broken up into several tracks that flow into each other. Thats what Myuria told me. And if that's the case they might start the track over, and it may not sound so great. Oh well maybe scrap that particular idea.

We also added a track for character creation and player defeat;

"Trial" for Character Creation Mode

ccm.jpg.028f6b07130cb483361d0768a0f9560e.jpg

"Lyric" for Player Defeat screen

pds.jpg.1301c69a20a5b118e97f732c2dfe8a54.jpg

These ones were kind of last-minute inclusions. I kind of had to pull these two tracks out of my pants so they may not be that inspired. oh well.

Edited by SlaveHunter311