Update: 2/12/2022      3AM

After testing the new soundtracks for a while, I am pretty satisfied. They sound really amazing. I can't wait to update the tracks for Nexus Mods. Theres only one glitch. The track for the defeat screen isnt playing "Lyric." It's Just playing "Trial" again. This isn't the worst thing. I will try to get Myuria to fix it when he has time. He is alseep for the night, so maybe some time during the week. Even if he can't fix it though, the track seems fitting enough. It's not terribly out of place so people probably will think I chose the track on purpose anyway.

Update 2/13/2022

I was making some promotional videos to post on Nexus mods showing off the stages containing new tracks when something awesome happened! 

I can't play right now so I set up to AI opponents against one another. Rachel and Momiji. Rachel ended up beating the pants off of Momiji quite literally in

the first round. I had to share the video with you guys because frankly, you perverts would want to know! Maybe I will make some more naked-ER videos in

the future. It's certainly not hard for me. Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

New idea: 20/26/2022

Saber (Artoria Pendragon)

for Soul Calibur 6

1898582986_Sabercomplete.png.f4c3a092159e6d350c852f0b1002d50f.png

Here sword is available in two forms that I know of a crossed the internet. You can get it as a two hander for Seigried, or you can get it as longsword for Mitsurugi. I think the sword is beautiful and it is a shame you cant play with a fully modded version of Artoria because it seems like it would be a pretty simple fix if you have the skills to mod her some convincing armor. 

Here is the link for the two-hander by Nordaenn;

excalibur__from_fate_series_by_nordaenn_dcsaeba-pre.jpg.a483aa0b184ae8c019a1c29e3f203190.jpg

Excalibur, from Fate series by Nordaenn on DeviantArt

The Smaller version "Caliburn," is available in Vodkalibur

Caliburn.jpg.0576f127f9dcc77c5c9be2b88392fb86.jpg

I've made Saber in "Create A Soul" mode and it's not terrible, but it is still half baked compared to what a good modding could do for the outfit.

I was particularly frustrated about how to create the faulds in way that didn't look like trash. and forget about the distinct markings on her breast plate.

cassaber.jpg.e1cd16d4e2758fa0bfa5036ce368a508.jpg

Another reason I think this a good opportunity is because there are a lot of 3d assets on DevaintArt.com that I discovered for us to use. Do not redistribute these without the author's permission of course. Here are a few examples of models we might get permission to use;

_fate_zero__saber_s_armor_xps_only____by_lezisell_d98fny6-pre.webp.76c7f63ff0635fd7e9085b0ccc0f3c85.webp

'Fate/Zero' Saber's armor XPS ONLY!!! by lezisell on DeviantArt

Fate Stay Night Saber by SSPD077 by SSPD077 on DeviantArt

Saber by grazekai on DeviantArt

I dont know whether I will decide to pursue this idea, but I wanted to write it down so I can. I am most likely to try to get Zelda and Hayabusa to be created. But this is another good idea. I might have to finally break into the 3d modding scene myself now. I might not be cut out for it, but I can at least try.

Edited by SlaveHunter311

Journal entry: 2/26/2022

I decided to take a stab at creating a mod myself. There are some useful resources on the "Stage of Modding season 2" discord. I looked up how to do an audio mod and it looks pretty easy. I have a lot of confidence that I will be able to make this work. But I ran into a problem actually recording sounds. I used "RecordPad" by NHC software to try to record from YouTube and it totally did NOT WORK! The only thing that it picked up was the quiet scratching of my mouse along the table. Thats rubbish! I am trying to consult Myuria about the problem because he seems to have the entire process down. He isn't available tonight though. Guess I will do something else.

Journal entry 2/27/2022  3AM

Tried to unpack Soul Calibur so I can peruse and abuse its files. BMS just didn't work, and I don't know why. At least I found a sound recorder that works. Audacity was both free and simple. I wish I hadn't bothered buying the other one. Going to take a break and think. It's pretty early in the morning for me to be bothering anyone about unpacking SC6. I wonder if it's because SC6 is stored in program files? They say not to do that, but I've never had any problems on account of that issue. It might also have something to do with me recently upgrading to Windows 10. I have to say I am not a fan of the changes so far.

Edited by SlaveHunter311

Update/Journal entry 3/6/2022

So, it's been a while since PervySage worked on my project. I was hoping by now that he would have finished the face and hair for Ayane and Kasumi. Its ok of course. Not like delaying it will hurt anyone. I contacted Sage the other day to see if he had anything to show me and he said that he was "fed up" with soul calibur but and was currently working on "King of fighter's" stuff, but that he did intend to finish what he was working on. He described this delay as a hiatus. I am not angry or even that disappointed, but at first, I was really concerned that he meant that he just didn't want to work on soul calibur mods anymore. After all the game is a few years old now, and Namco never puts as much effort into it as they do with their winning racehorse "Tekken." I wish they did. Soul Calibur hasn't had that kind of quality attention since they made soul calibur 2. Although I would say SC6 is a big step back in that direction. But I am getting off topic. After some reflection I decided Sage may not have meant he was quitting SC6 mod scene altogether yet, but maybe he meant only what he had said, and this is just a short break from it. And I suppose I understand because I get tired of some of the things I love to do as well. I could really be studying "Meyer longsword 1570" but I haven't had the necessary enthusiasm for it lately. As much as I wish I had more leverage over these modding guys, I would even be willing to shell out more cash to be able to do that. They usually only give you the option of paying about $60 for their commissions. But I suppose it's best to just let them be, and allow them to do their own thing when they need to in the end. Honestly, I realize I am quite lucky anyone wants to spend any time working on my ideas at all.  In many cases moders flat out refused to colaborate with me just because they weren't interested.

All this really makes me want to learn the process for myself. In many cases it looks very possible for me to be able to. I have started daveling too, but I've had some setbacks already. I tried to learn to unpack SC6 with bsm but for some reason it failed, and I don't know what I did wrong. I am sure I will get it eventually. It would be nice if I could do it while at work, where I itch to do something productive with my time. Doing Security here doesn't actually require much effort and if you don't occupy mind with something you tend to go stir-crazy on long shifts. The trouble is they shut down the wifi here and there's no getting a high-speed connection at this place now. I still have a connection but it's practically AOL speed. It doesn't run Youtube or Discord or Loverslab or anything very well at all. Nothing to be done about it though. I can only try to work on my hobby during my time off then. 

Oh and just fyi. This god damn war is supper depressing. Its downright upsetting actually. I hope there's some good news ahead of this, but I don't believe that. Its probably not helping that I havent taken my meds in a week. I keep thinking maybe I don't need them anymore and I should try to ween myself off of them, but I feel completely awful today and I've been quietly homicidal about everything I think lately. It could be withdrawal maybe? But it took some time for it to get that way. You would think if it was withdrawal, it would be quicker. Whatever the case I can tell my brain chemistry is all messed up. My skull feels like it's a volatile soup of toxic hate. And I am afraid that my brain may actually need a mood stabilizer because it's never stable without one. I am just going take the meds again because I feel terrible and I dont know it sticking it out is going to do anything positive for me or not.

Update: 3/7/2022

Get this guys. The costume mod for Saber "Artoria Pendragon" ALREADY EXISTS!" 

I went back to "Segadordelinks" on DeviantArt and decided to see if he had made any compelling mods since I left his patreon. It turns out he mad this;

2074705977_SaberAP.jpg.2353b2781c5dad8a94e62daca7f6cf89.jpg

Saber (Artoria Pendragon) costume

Available here;

Saber (Mod) | SegadorMods on Patreon

SC6 Mod - Saber by Segadordelinks on DeviantArt

And doesnt it look like the redering that I proposed to on using?

_fate_zero__saber_s_armor_xps_only____by_lezisell_d98fny6-pre.jpg.56c7ad918b7d8df15e422164a4572b6b.jpg

As much as I like the version of Saber I made, I think I am going to snag this mod and replace the costume with this. Nice going Segadordelinks!

SegadorMods is creating Mods for Videogames | Patreon

Edited by SlaveHunter311
  • 3 weeks later...

Update: 3/26/2022

OK so I talked to PervySage briefly when I could. On the 14th he said that Ayane was finished already, and he was working on completing Kasumi's face and hair. 

I was eager to see the results but he was on his phone when i talked to him so he couldn't share the files or pictures of the results with me. We were supposed to talk the 

following Tuesday-the very next day-but he wouldn't answer me when he was on. So, we didn't catch up that day, and I haven't been able to get a word with him ever since.

He did mention that his exams are coming up in June so that may be why he is so aloof lately. I really wouldn't want to get in the way of his school work, so I will have to 

be patient as usual. It would behoove me to keep from becoming impatient. He has said that he intends to finish my project. At least as far as completing the DOA girls is

concerned. Momiji is probably coming this summer after June I would imagine. The good news is, in the mean time Ayane and Kasumi will probably be complete very soon,

So I can showcase them for you. And I am looking forward to that. It should be a real treat.

Ayane and Kasumi Face and Hair coming soon.

head2.jpg.e4cbfb895d192e7b06a670c2087a91a6.jpg   head4.jpg.9fb35ef7b1ecf2e338cffa7f8d56e611.jpg

As for creating Hayabusa, I am hesitant to ask Sage to do it and am considering approaching ChemPro about it. Not that I dont think Sage can do it, but I am afraid he might be getting thoroughly sick of my ideas by this summer and he might want a break. He hasn't said as much or anything but I am ready with this contingency plan right now. What would

be even better though is if I could step up and start doing the work myself. I am just not sure how capable I am with this stuff. The discord videos help alot but sometimes their computer systems  don't work exactly the same way mine does when I try to put things into practice. Its a headache but I should preserver.  Just learning to mod was  a pain in the ass until I got it. Then it became incredibly easy.  

First things first though. Get SC6 unpacked into browsable format.

Update: 3/27/2022

Planning on finishing up the Ninja Gaiden Battleground tracks. There are a few more stages and a few more tracks that would sound pretty great in place of 

their vanilla SC6 counterparts. I also think a few tracks from Tekken would be great for another mod. The question is will I be able to create the mod myself

or will I just pay Myuria to do it again. Hard to say, I really would like the NGBT done sooner rather than later. And done correctly. Myuria always does it right.

I don't have the system figured out completely yet so I might pay him to do the NGBT and try my hand at the Tekken tracks by myself, and at my own pace.

Windswept Plains

Windswept_Plains.png.4da6e4874043c97f2e07b77547c53224.png

"Sudden Threat"

Shrine of Euridice Cloud Sanctuary

Shrine_of_Eurydice_-_Cloud_Sanctuary.jpg.96de5134ee5025a937780e1ce1ee8a97.jpg

"An Easy Enemy"

City Ruins Eternal Apocalypse

City_Ruins_-_Eternal_Apocalypse.jpg.4fc6fd03783a3cfc6246b88933ca050b.jpg

"Revival of the Dead" or "An Easy Enemy"

Silver Wolves Haven Day time

2119267398_Silver_Wolves27_Haven_28Daytime29.jpg.740d7283340ad4c03b46e7549b220c7c.jpg

"Confrontation" or "Lord of the Greater Fiends"

Murakumo Shrine Grounds Night

796897786_Murakumo_Shirine_Grounds_28Night29.jpg.6089300af96e1b3c9750eb4c7a9e9512.jpg

"Dead or Alive Ultimate - Fuga"

Replica Kaer Morhen

Replica_Kaer_Morhen.png.e9de352a4b3716526cef579f30be556c.png

"Dinosaur" or "Forsaken Humanity"

OK, I thought about it and all of my first choices for each stage were the best ones. It was hard to decide and there might be better tracks out there in NG 2 and 3 if I look, but I think that's work for when I finally get my ass in gear and start doing this myself. I will probably have Myuria plug this in so I can say that my mod is reasonably complete now. Any additions I add on later I can do at my own pace.

Edited by SlaveHunter311

Stage Idea

Dworku Monastery 

from Ninja Gaiden 1 and 3

446747595_dworkumonastery.jpg.913b15b962a5178459daff80171298fb.jpg

We had alot of fun here if we played Ninja Gaiden 1 and 3. Why not bring it into SC6 so we can relive the times we had?

I found a resource for the stage on DeviantArt. It should be simple to ask permission to use the file. They left it available to anyone to download after all. 

monastery.png.942ebdb0594255399eb74a6f5ffe396e.png

NG3RE Church by SSPD077 Updated and fixed by SSPD077 on DeviantArt

I guess we can create the stage with the track "God Bless U" or Rachel's theme from NGS1. It'll be awsome!

Edited by SlaveHunter311

Update: 3/27/2022 7pm

Looks like Myuria has listed a message that he is on hiatus from the discord and modding temporarily. I could pester him but I am not going to. I dont want to strain our

relationship. It may be a working relationship but I really like Myuria so it's not going to happen. It's the decent thing to do I guess. So NGBT will not be completed this week

then. And PervySage is still ghosting me even when he is on. I dont know what thats about. I dont actually bother people THAT much when I am on. But, whatever the case

its time I take another crack at unpacking SC6 even if I dont know how to fix it or what I did wrong I will just mess around with it until I get it right. Going to be a bit problematic though. I will have to watch youtube tutorials through my phone. That is not great for when you want to see exactly what they are doing on the little screen. Nothing happening at work, but no high speed internet right now. The phone it is! luckily I might not be too busy this week while im off so if I fail today I have that to fall back on.

Update 3/28/2022 1AM

Been trying for a few hours to get SC6 unpacked but it looks like something is missing because I can't hack it. I think I've done everything correctly in the video but it doesn't work.

quickbms_4gb_files keeps failing. I guess I am not the only one though. In the comments one person said that I might need Python 2.7 whatever that is to make this work. But even if I install that I don't have instructions or anything on what to do with it. I would just have to follow my own initiative and possibly get it wrong all night. The comments didn't leave instructions unfortunately and I would really like a complete video since I am not exactly an IT inclined guy. 

Heres the video I was following;

I posted my problem on the discord, but it's late at night and I only got one response and he didn't really know how to help.

First time it didn't work I tried messing around with things. I tried with the .pak files, it didn't work. I  tried compressing the pak files with 7zip, nada. I tried placing both typs of files in the same destination as all the bsm tools-as seen here. Didn't work. I tried adding ",zip" to the last part of the zip files, didn't work. That was dumb anyway. I took that back off and tried again. Nope.

1182589804_2022-03-27(4).png.d6e98815ed1075674daebada6ae30392.png

You can activate quick bms manually but also you can drag all your files into quickbms instead of writing out the long files strings with file* or "file2" * or "file3" like suggested in the readme.

687135595_2022-03-27(5).png.c3c2f99237fd9aaeb8f7fc41bb585760.png

Theres the dump file folder for step 3 where you put everything you are unencrypting.

1223972861_2022-03-27(7).png.48c4cfc15383ea23c55c0a03ad17675f.png

yep there it is again. Hit save and let quickbms do it's thing, right?

1790257776_2022-03-27(8).png.353796725b1379ecbfc30583a8282692.png

Wrong! Seemingly no matter what I do I always get error messages! If I've made a moronic mistake readers, please feel free to point it out to me. I would love that.

1389095520_2022-03-27(9).png.7cd574d8151762e90950fa1276a91c79.png

It should have been easy and just worked, but I am not one of the lucky ones who had it turn out that way. The funny thing is I think I managed to do this unpacking thing with fallout 4 last year before I royally fucked up my computer. It worked just as advertised that time. Too bad I had no more room on my computer. I think I put all those files on an external hard drive. Maybe I should try modding Fallout 4 instead......

My problem is listed on the discord and I even asked a tech savy friend about it. He said he would try it out monday or tuesday and get back to me. I bet he will have more luck with it then me. Hopefully someone with the right skill and experience will be able to explain to me what I am doing wrong before I am forced to grasp in the dark with programs I dont understand. I would be much better for the to explain it to me then for me to try to figure it out. That's for sures.

Edited by SlaveHunter311

Update: 3/28/2022 3:30AM

No more unpacking tonight. Sage is on the discord but will not answer my direct messages. Oh well! I guess I will busy myself with something else.

Tekken/Peroxide sound track replacers

tekken.png.988bea1fd9c136854b35da2f3a65868e.png

What could be better for creating dramatic tension than music already designed to do that for another fighting game? I played Tekken 5 and six quite a bit in the past and I have to say their are some pretty great tracks that could be added to SC6 to make the experience leaps and bounds more exciting than the vanilla soundtrack. With that in mind, think back. Does anyone remember Peroxcide from Newgrounds.com? Yes the Sprite Battles guy. He used some Tekken tracks to great effect in his videos. I am thinking why not relive action he created with his videos in other games? Here's a few videos in case you don't know what I am talking about. Maybe your generation Z or something.

This is "Moonlit Wilderness" from Tekken 5

It seems like it could easily replace the soundtrack for "Cursed Moonlit Woods" in SC6

Cursed_Moonlit_Woods.jpg.ace3877313376f6c3eaff29a3295c488.jpg

Here's another of Peroxide's creations. This isn't a Tekken track actually, but we got to have it. It's a song by someone called "E.S Posthumus" Track "Pompeii."

I would say both Peroxide and the musician have incredible taste! This track would probably go great on any stage. I am just going to lean toward the "Cloud Sanctuary" because the video and the Sanctuary seem like places that are really high up. And for no other reason than that retarded one, I guess.

Shrine_of_Eurydice_-_Cloud_Sanctuary.jpg.bea410b3f9da16d676f20c26288d8d8a.jpg

I think this is the last of his creations. Although it's definitely the most AWSOME! And it seemed to inspire a proliferation of other incredible sprite battle imitators like whoever made the ones about chun-li. Those were great too.

This one is so great! The track comes from Tekken Tag Tournament I think. The Track is called "Dark Resurrection." I think this would go great over the "Astral Chaos" stage.

Astral_Chaos_-_Tide_of_the_Damned.jpg.e7459145644a0daf5d10036347c99433.jpg

Sorry no video for the next one. Shame on them, for not making one with this track in it!

This track is called "Those Who Go to Heaven." Its from Tekken 5, in the Dragon's Nest Stage. I use to run on the elliptical and workout to this music. Then my mother would come home and scream at me to turn it off because she was being a buzz kill. Anyway, I think I will use this track to replace the one from the "Master Swordsmen's Cave" stage.

662009661_swordsmenscave.jpg.1638fdbbacdeed59827b9500c4605d84.jpg

Last one I can think of off the top of my head is;

"The Electric Fountain" from Tekken 6. The track is great. Where to place it is ambiguous. I guess I will just toss it in "Master Swordsmen's Cave-Wicked Depths," the night time version of MSC. Thats the thing about Soul Calibur 6. They really fucked us on creating stages. I am glade they reworked the fighting system. It's much better than before, although I feel it could be even better if they add more moves and put the love into this game that they put into Tekken. But I guess that's why we should create more modded stages then. Am I right?

61162962_Master_Swordsmans_Cave_-_Wicked_Depths.jpg.6e8fbd6f7cd2ff6a53c019689e67f0b7.jpg

Edited by SlaveHunter311

Erza Scarlet's Heart Kreuz Armor

for Soul Calibur 6

heartkreuzarmor.png.0b0438c93ae8ce02c6576d2dcca66f01.png

Erza Scarlet | Fairy Tail Wiki | Fandom

I found this little gem on my search through DeviantArt. It looks pretty good. It might be a prime opportunity for a port to SC6! I'm not sure but the model may have been created by the artist, so better be careful as usual and give credit where it's due. As you can see they are using Kasumi to model the armor instead of creating a model for Erza herself.

1800225312_erzascarlet.jpg.6a15eee1dfa9d1d12710c1f5f9d1e7c5.jpg

DOA5 Kasumi Costume 51 Fairy Tail Mashup by rolance on DeviantArt

Edited by SlaveHunter311

Update:4/1/2022

I finally got SC6 unpacked. And it turns out the problem was every bit as stupid as I thought it would turn out to be. 

2022-04-01.png.b3f3cdbd7dce31b02fbc961698300b23.png

You see that file that my mouse is selecting? THAT is the program you are supposed to use to unpack the game.  It looks like a background file doesn't it? You know the kind of file that is just a cog in all the gears of programing magic you shouldn't touch or else the whole machine stops working like a broken watch? No you would think you were suppose to use one of the two programs that actually have the BMS icon like the two blue ones below the real program. They work just like real program too. Except for the fact that they always fail to unpack the game like in the video. If only I hadn't been trying to watch the video on my phone maybe I would have seen him click on THIS file instead of the other ones.  I hate it when progress is so needlessly painful.

5260378_2022-04-01(1).png.b5e0ba8e3243edf533997f2480340ae8.png

You know what else is kinda weird? It created it's own dump folder instead of using the one I created for it, even though I directed it to that dump folder. It's called "out." Thats where it all got dumped.

321926312_2022-04-01(2).png.9f0d0867bc2d8bcf2ee8e9e0a6555faa.png

But the good news is that everything finally appears to be in order and the files look browsable to me, so good deal. Although I am a little older and a little grayer now for it.

Update: 4/9/2022

Things are moving forward little by little. Myuria did the tracks I asked him to complete. All except for one of them. Silver Wolves Haven-Daytime just does not want to be modded. We tried to change it's track twice and it wont change. Myuria has no idea why its not working and I of course wouldn't know any better. But as far as I am concerned NGBT has it's first draft completed. At least as far as it can be completed. Only one thing that I may or may not be able to improve is the volume of the tracks. Some of them seem a bit too quiet. I would hate to bother Myuria about it again, but I think I will after I test them again tonight and I find them too quiet again.

As I've already written, I have SC6 unpacked so I will soon attempt to create my own  audio mods for the first time, and perhaps even some weapon mods if I can get some instruction on how to do that. Maybe I can get Kazoo to walk me through it.

As for Kasumi and Ayane, I would have hoped that they were completed by now. I haven't heard from PervySage since March 14th. He told me Ayane was done. And I am eager to see the results. But I cant get Sage to talk to me. I cant get even a word from him anymore. And I don't know why, because there is almost nothing he could say that would make me angry with him. If he needs to stop and focus on school, I totally understand. I wish he would just tell me though. We took a hiatus in the fall, and that was just fine with me. But I really like to be kept in the loop. What I do not like is being blatantly ignored. And it's not like I've been consistently pestering him every day or anything. I've done my best not to behave like that. But this is the result. My hope is that this can only go on until June when his exams are some time that month.  Until that time I am thinking we are unlikely to see what Sage has stashed away, even though it stands to reason that if he does have anything complete, it would only take a few minutes to share it with me-which is why this is so frustrating.

On a more positive note, I am thinking I will create a demo video to compliment my tutorials on "just business." One for Hunting, one for selling, and probably one for using the convoy system. That should give people an even better idea of what it should look like when they use "just business" and it is installed properly.

Edited by SlaveHunter311

Update: 4/9/2022 1:30am

I tested the new tracks for NGBT and they are NOT too quiet as I thought. They are A-ok. I will upload them to Nexus Mods either in the morning or next week during the week. I cant really do this at work because the connection is way too slow and these files are kinda big. 

Update: 4/12/2022 6:30 pm

Ninja Gaiden Battleground Tracks is complete! At least the first full version of it. We have 19 files for all of the different stages except "Silver Wolve's Haven - Daytime." We couldn't get that one to change so we skipped it reluctantly. Enjoy Version 1.4! Maybe in the future I will add more tracks from NG 2 and 3 + more Dead or Alive tracks. 

Ninja Gaiden Battleground tracks at Soul Calibur VI Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

NGBT.jpeg.5fb625a4f1d9665234ec5903920c39d4.jpeg

Update : 4/18/2022

PervySage hasn't been logging into the discord anymore in the past few weeks. I have to assume it's all about school work. Maybe come back after his exams in June. Thats all I have to go on with him. He didn't actually tell me he would be taking another hiatus like he did during the fall.

The video I made about slave-hunting seems to be way more popular than my Soul Calibur video's. That's neat, but it did temporarily get removed when I published it on YouTube after linking it to this website. They do not like loverslab! I should have remembered that this happened to MXR on his channel.  This setback caused me to read the YouTube Community Guidelines. My video's definitely need to stay in the age restricted category.  Even so, if I make anymore tutorials I will have to be careful. YouTube is against Fetishism. My videos will not show anything explicitly sexual in them, but they do skirt the line of what is acceptable on YouTube. It would probably be a good idea if I either equipped bra's to my slaves in the video's or I picked up a video editor that makes it easy to add censure bars. The later would be preferable. 

Now that there are 5 new tracks for NGBT I could make a few more fun video's for SC6. I haven't because I've been playing Fallout 4 again. It's been fun too. That game has some longevity! I could also start creating my own music replacers for SC6, which I should. It would be a big step for me and it's probably not outside my skill range.

One last thing, now that I am playing fallout 4 again, I remember a few of my idea's that I really want to push forward again, if at all possible. The first being the slave tattoo mod where the slave has a barcode on her tushy, her shoulder, and her forehead.  The next would be the nude modesty mod, where slaves newly rendered nude would attempt to cover themselves with their hands. I found some animations for this on DeviantArt on Noone's profile. Lastly I would create a mod for slave facial expressions, anger and anguish being the chief expressions.

• 3 months later...

/Update 8/3/2022

Ayane appears to be complete! PervySage is now working on Kasumi's face and hair. Here is a picture of the file in game.

A2.jpg.f17a16e1293be3b847c12260cde833c0.jpg

There might be a seem issue somewhere, but so far I haven't found it. Looks pretty spot on to me. I assume that PervySage will publish the face and hair on his website soon and all of the mods associated with Ayane including the face, hair, outfit, and weapons should be available on the Vodkalibur tool.

A1.jpg.2cbbd49122563b42127d3c008fec8c11.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update 8/25/2022

ok, so I finally got to talk to PervySage again and have a conversation for once. I think the big thing is that he was away on some kind of audit. Anyway, he will probably finnish Kasumi's hair sometime soon. If he works on Momiji it may take a long time though. I asked if Chem-pro if he was available to work on it, but when he got back to me, he said he had a lot of other requests, and it would take at least 4 months before he could start. Although it would only take about 4 to 7 days to complete once he started however, so that's an option. PervySage said I would be in for a long wait if it is left up to him, and with his seasonal allergies coming up, that might be quite the delay. I posted my commission in the discord and only got snarky remarks. How friendly. So much for my efforts to expedite Momiji's creation.