[Solved] Where is the Fallout 4 Equivalent of SexLab Framework?

I have just recently started playing FO4 again. Now that I have my basic mods set up and working, I started looking for the Fallout 4 equivalent of SexLab Framework but I'm not having any luck so far. When I played Fallout New Vegas, I remember using something called Sexout, which seemed from a user standpoint to be pretty much a clone of SexLab. But I can't find the equivalent for Fallout 4, probably simply because I don't know the name of it. Site searches on LL and Google searches for "FO4 Sex Mod" turn up dozens of mods, none of which seems to be the Framework I'm looking for. I even found something called "A Sex Mod" :classic_shy: on the Nexus, but the description is in ESL and very vague on exactly what the mod is or does.

I also found many references for something called AAF, but from reading what I can find about it, AAF seems to be a cross between FNIS and SLAL, not a sex animation framework. So, can someone please tell me the name of the SexLab-equivalent mod for Fallout 4, or a guide on setting up equivalent functionality in FO4?

I used this a couple of months ago when I got the itch to see how FO4 mods were doing. I ended up with ~45 mods just to make AFF Hardship (which also has install instructions for all its requirements) and another animation starter mod working. Not gonna lie, I didn't like the process or end result that much. I'm waiting to see if things consolidate a bit more in the future.

Thanks to all for the informative responses! I consulted the Guide @srayesmanll, @Just Don't and @Slorm linked :classic_shy: followed it closely except for the critters parts, installed AAF and all the requirements *whew* , launched a new game (per the guide's advice) and did a solo scene just to test stuff- and it worked! Even better, when I loaded the latest save in my playthrough-in-progress and tried a solo scene, that worked too. :classic_biggrin: