5 hours ago, hamimobe said:

Sadly, have nothing good to say, because I didn't have enough time and motivation to work on this mod in a while. Most features are implemented, but it still needs some work. Without a dedicated writer/writers I can't really finish this mod alone I'm afraid.

To be fair, That's most of the mod community right now but that's on paradox for focusing on streaming instead of updating the game.

Also, What kind of scenes are you looking for? Would be more helpful to writers if you gave them inspiration to write towards such as "Random Encounters" or "Drunken Encounters"

For Example

Event 1: (Random Encounter)

: The Living Mountain :

During a routine visit to the local country side you and your cohorts are met with tremors that seem to be getting closer and much stronger. It didn't take long to catch a glimpse of the colossal being in the distance causing these tremors.

(Decision 1) I approach the colossal being

[50% chance to catchup to it]

[50% chance to lose sight of it]

(Decision 2) We attempt to get its attention

[50% chance to have peaceful encounter]

[25% chance this is interpereted as an hostile action]

[25% chance you are not noticed]

(Decision 3) I order my cohorts to hide! (Craven, Intelligent)

[15% chance you are noticed]

[15% chance you are caught cowering by locals]

[30% chance your cohorts flee in terror]

[40% chance you escape unscathed]

(Decision 4) I order my men to CHAAAAAAARGE! (Lunatic, Berserker, Herculean, Brave)

[5% chance your cohorts flee in terror]

[5% chance you kill the Giantess]

[50% chance you are killed]

[40% chance you are captured] (A giantess will replace you as ruler)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not much of a writer myself but that's an example and each encounter if you lay out what you want can be carefully written. If you make a discord aswell you might get a more receptive reaction from people if you need something written quickly and passionately. I wrote this as an example if you want to use it go for it but you'll likely want to change wording to fit into the medieval theme.

I don't really want to manage a discord to be honest. If anyone else wants to set up a discord to discuss giantess content for CK3 go ahead and create it (also post to giantesscity). I might join it then.

Your event chain is fine, but I don't really plan to have stray giantesses in the mod. They are all supposed to be rulers or courtiers, if they become stray they should attack another country and become its ruler. Plus we should concentrate on the interactions between giantess rulers and tiny vassals since it's the main feature of the mod right now. Of course if someone else makes such an event I'm all for it, but for now I think there are more important things to attend to.

I need ideas and texts for rewards and punishments towards tinies from their giantess lieges. Right now I only implemented a simple reward where a giantess gives a training to a tiny in one of 5 skills, but the text is only for evil giantesses and it's lacking. What I want to see, for example for the evil giantess, is a text that describes the process really well and makes you immersed in it. Right now my text just says that the giantess sat on the tiny for an hour and made him kiss her ass, but it could be much better.

If someone can inspire me with good texts and ideas, I will continue to write code for this mod. If not, then the development will be frozen until there's more interest in this mod from oher contributors.

I know it sounds a little bit entitled but I didn't really promise to develop the giantess mod to a good level. I was only exploring the viability of such a mod for CK3. Now I know that it's viable both gameplay-wise and moddability-wise, but without really good texts it's not really worth it imo, and I can only write for some limited topics.

2 hours ago, hamimobe said:

I need ideas and texts for rewards and punishments towards tinies from their giantess lieges. Right now I only implemented a simple reward where a giantess gives a training to a tiny in one of 5 skills, but the text is only for evil giantesses and it's lacking. What I want to see, for example for the evil giantess, is a text that describes the process really well and makes you immersed in it. Right now my text just says that the giantess sat on the tiny for an hour and made him kiss her ass, but it could be much better.

I could try my hand at it if you would like? 

(This is a followup to sex slave refusal event)  

(This will only fire if Giantess is a schemer)

Event 1: (Traitors in court)

While tending to sensitive matters at court your Spymaster barges into the room followed by an entourage of your most loyal soldiers. 

Quickly my liege, I will explain everything on the way but we must move swiftly before they . . 

Before your spymaster has a chance to finish your soldiers draw his blood and his lifeless corpse falls to the ground

It doesn't take long before they now turn their blades on you

You are now given an ultimatum

Submit or die

Your choice?

(Decision 1) Try to reason with them (Gregarious, Kind, Slow)

[Low chance of success]

(Decision 2) I'll fight my way out! (Brave, Slow, Imbecile)

[Low chance of success)

(Decision 3) Submit to my fate

[99% chance to be taken to an unknown location]

[1% chance you are slain]

[100% chance to be ravaged & taken to unknown location)              (only if in possession of trait attractive)

(Decision 3) Guttural howl (Berserker, Lunatic)

[100% chance to kill EVERYONE]               (Including yourself if lunatic)  

Event 1: (Decision 1 - Outcome)

A Moment Of Weakness

The men look at eachother and tearfully confess they had no other choice! 

Her highness would force them to submit to a fate worse than death if they did not deliver you alive!

You can see uncertainty in their eyes, Now would be the perfect time to turn this situation to your advantage.

(Decision 1) Attempt to convince them they will be forgiven if they lay down arms

[Low chance of success]

(Decision 2) Reluctantly surrender yourself to their custody

[Assured Success]

(Decision 3) Dart past them

[Equal chance to fail and to succeed]

A Moment Of Weakness: (Decision 2 - Outcome)

A New Low

You awaken finding yourself on a cold stone floor wearing nothing

Your skin feels . . Very Slick & Smooth

In the corner of your eye you spot whom you presume to be your captor

He seems to be preparing some kind of . . Concoction? 

While he is pre-occupied you have a choice to make

(Decision 1) Wait and see where this goes

(Assured success)

(Decision 2) Try and find the exit

(1 % chance to suceed)

(Decision 3) Guttural Howl              (Berserker, Lunatic)

(Assured success)

(Decision 4) Attack his while he is unaware

(Prowess check) (Very low depending on individual prowess)

A New Low: (Decision1 - Outcome)

A Fate Worse Than Death

Your captor seemingly having finished brewing his concoction turns to face you

Ah, Awake at last my lord? It's truly a pity that you awoke at all.

Confused you attempt to converse with the individual but before you have the chance he begins splattering the concoction allover your body

Despite your attempts to resist this man easily overpowers you whilst continuing his work.

A few moments pass before he manages to empty the bowl of concoction allover your body and calls for the guard to collect you

An entourage of well armed individuals enter the room and quickly bring you to your feet hushing you out the door and up the stairs

(Decision 1) Attempt to slide past them with your oiled body and to freedom

(Low Chance)

(Decision 2) Bide my time

(Assured Success)

(Decision 3) Guttural Howl           (Lunatic, Berserker)

A Fate Worse Than Death: (Decision 2 - Outcome)

A Fate Worse Than Death

You find yourself brought outside and to an altar of sorts? 

The Surrounding scenery indicates you deep in the wilderness

You are placed at the center of the altar and a gong is struck

Distantly trees fall crashing violently to the ground

Animals dart by and your entourage back away slowly and fearfully

Suddenly the sky goes dark and the sounds stop

Looking up you see the colossal figure of [Gywndolin] peering down at you

A sinister smile creeps along her face as her gaze meets yours

Well, Hello there Count Ashton of Peril fancy seeing you here. .

Gywndolin licks her lips before continuing

It's quite kind of you to reconsider my offer but you can see. .

I no longer need your service as my sex slave

However, I could definitely use you in a much more productive way . .

Gywndolin turns to reveal her Colossal ass in all of its entirety

I think i'll have you lubricate my ass instead!

Count Ashton Of Peril was killed while being used as an anal suppository

This can be skimmed as see fit if you like it

I got lazy towards the end as this was meant to be a quick submission.

A Moment Of Weakness & Traitors In Court i could rework

I can flesh out the remaining decisions if you like them on spare time but for now i've just gone down a very specific route

I'm not used to how Loverslab works so this wall of text is likely going to be Disfigured, Maimed or just plain ugly

Also, I did not use much Punctuation here as i plan to re-word much of the text in this post to fit into the theme if its accepted.

Ok guys, I decided to freeze the development of the mod Giantess Queens. It was a good idea, but writing for it is very hard for me and I can't really do it alone. Mechanically it's not as clear as well, requiring a lot of effort in order to make the AI handle the interactions between giantesses and their tiny vassals. Also the whole idea behind it seems a little bit unrealistic, since Giantesses for some reason still live the feudal life like the tinies.

I received a lot of experience for CK3 modding and had a lot of fun while developing it, so it was time spent well. I uploaded the alpha version of 1.4 (also features some texts from Aedya), although I don't really recommend playing it. Some of the features are working but it's not really playable. It is more for history and for other modders. If someone wishes to continue the development of the mod or take some features from it, go ahead. If you have any questions about how some mechanics work, ask away. I think some of the things I implemented could be useful for other modders if they want to add some RPG elements like skills and mana into their mods.

However, lovers of giantesses shouldn't despond, because I'm not quitting CK3 modding. I have an idea for another giantess mod which will work in a completely different way. It will not be as ambitious as Giantess Queens, but the gameplay will be way more straighforward and hopefully more fun. It will be very easy to just jump in and have fun as both a giantess or a tiny. And more importantly, I think I will be able to handle the texts for that mod myself. I won't give any details and dates for now, it might never come out even, but I will at least try to implement the basic idea for that mod. 

Edit: Actually, I think I will implement this idea in the same mod, but will just disable some features.

The idea that I teased in the previous post turned out to be not that good, even though it could be enjoyable for some people. But suddenly another idea came to my head, and it could potentially be killer.

Basically the idea for a new mod is that there's a pantheon of goddesses with different personalities (gentle, evil, gluttonous, sadistic, and so on) that reside in heaven/another dimension. And mortal people from the Earth can visit that realm in their dreams and interact with these goddesses. Of course when you come to this realm they are giantesses compared to you. When you travel to this realm in your dreams it's an illusion and if you die you will still be alive on the Earth, but a ritual could be performed that will transfer the people to that realm physically and the giantess for example will be able to eat them and they will die. Or a thousand slaves could worship her body to give her pleasure.

You can choose to start worshipping a goddess of your choice and spread the faith around, and the goddess will gain power from being worshipped (like the game Black and White). The goddess can use this power to manifest in our reality for a moment and do some stuff (like crush a city of nonbelievers). She can give you different tasks depending on her personality and you can spend money on expensive rituals and temples to worship the goddess, which will increase your standing with her and give you different bonuses. Potentially if the goddess has accumulated enough power she can come to Earth permanently and become a ruler and conquer the planet with her overpowered giga abilities.

So this mod is going to be tiny-centered with unplayable giantesses (at least until they descend on the earth). But there will be a lot more space for maneuver in this mod when it comes to what type of stuff you can imagine (on the earth a lot of stuff is unrealistic). Most importantly it doesn't change the core gameplay of the game.

So what do you think, is this a good idea or no? Should I give it a try in my free time?

Any Idea is good in my opinion, the problem is fleshing them out. Pheraps meanwhile you develop it out you should work on some stuff that would have to be added anyway, like a succession law that favours giantesses?

Also for the writing of the events that are needed maybe you should make a 'map' of the event chain that detail what every single event need and ramification, so you can work on that and people could help if you post it here.

And i was forgetting the implementation of holy sites, pilgrimages and related event could help things, right now if you reform to temporal you can't even create an head of faith.

been a member for 7 years and this is the first time I bother posting a comment because I want to tell you how much it saddens me that you have decided to give up on the mod.

I have started on my own on continuing your work on this, will keep you guys updated, I am a full time dev and project manager irl so it might take me a little bit to get started but I'll not stop until I consider this mod "finished"

Besides i still think the sex events base was quite solid and can be easily expanded, it's just a matter of creating the text but it can be simply completed with wip textes.

Also a reminder to find a way to reduce weight gain for the giantesses, and a reliable way to spawn them, otherwise if you are playing as duke or count you can not trigger them. 

another thing quite a lot needed are flavour events, like wife giantess and stuff that can happen in gneral. Just a few suggestion for you both.

I have thought about this and it's indeed not worth creating another mod, since the current framework will probably provide the best gameplay. But without some good writing I don't really have the motivation to dedicate enough time to develop this mod to a level it deserves. Also I honestly lack a clear vision for the mod, which doesn't help. I'm more of a coder guy, even if I like to write some texts here and there and think about the gameplay design.

8 hours ago, Catroi said:

been a member for 7 years and this is the first time I bother posting a comment because I want to tell you how much it saddens me that you have decided to give up on the mod.

I have started on my own on continuing your work on this, will keep you guys updated, I am a full time dev and project manager irl so it might take me a little bit to get started but I'll not stop until I consider this mod "finished"

What are you working on? If you have any question, feel free to ask. If you're really that motivated to continue to develop the mod, I might start contritubiting once again.

8 hours ago, loker123 said:

Besides i still think the sex events base was quite solid and can be easily expanded, it's just a matter of creating the text but it can be simply completed with wip textes.

Also a reminder to find a way to reduce weight gain for the giantesses, and a reliable way to spawn them, otherwise if you are playing as duke or count you can not trigger them. 

another thing quite a lot needed are flavour events, like wife giantess and stuff that can happen in gneral. Just a few suggestion for you both.

I thought to give giantesses a spell to lose/gain weight/muscle size/breast size. Or maybe on the contrary, giantesses could gain mana by sacrificing their weight (turning fat into mana).

• 3 months later...

I'm doing a service communication, the discord link is still good but the creator has mostly lost interest.He might return but in the meanwhile the work he has already done can be freely used by anyone skilled or interested enough to expand it. currently i am also managing the discord somehow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok so I know the development for this mod has stopped, but I was hoping someone would be able to help me get it running. I can't seem to get this mod to work no matter where I place it in the load order. Nothing giantess related shows up anywhere in the game. Is there a certain file I should be checking for conflicts? Hope someone could be able to help, thanks.

• 1 month later...

I'm the one doing the routine work and keeping an eye on the discord. the height changes are actually intended and can be reverted by removing the folder giantess genes in the custom folder cust.

gene_height = {

index = 91
    can_have_portrait_extremity_shift = no

full_height = { 
        index = 0 
        male = { 
            setting = { attribute = "body_height" value = { min = -2.0 max = -2.0 }  age = age_preset_height age = age_preset_old_height } 
            setting = { attribute = "tiny_body_height" value = { min = -0.5 max = -0.5 } age = age_preset_height  } 
            #setting = { attribute = "head_body_height" value = { min = 2.0 max = 2.0 } age = age_preset_height } 
            #setting = { attribute = "bs_dwarf_1"    value = { min = 1.0 max = -1.0 } age = age_preset_height } 
            #setting = { attribute = "bs_body_dwarf_1"    value = { min = 1.0 max = -1.0 } age = age_preset_height } 
        }
        female = male
        boy = male
        girl = male
    }

normal_height = { 
        index = 1 
        male = { 
            setting = { attribute = "body_height" value = { min = -2.0 max = -2.0 } age = age_preset_height  } 
            setting = { attribute = "tiny_body_height" value = { min = -0.5 max = -0.5 } age = age_preset_height  } 
            #setting = { attribute = "head_body_height" value = { min = 2.0 max = 2.0 } age = age_preset_height }
            #setting = { attribute = "bs_dwarf_1"    value = { min = 1.0 max = -1.0 } age = age_preset_height    } 
            #setting = { attribute = "bs_body_dwarf_1"    value = { min = 1.0 max = -1.0 } age = age_preset_height    }  
        }
        female = male
        boy = male
        girl = male
    }

dwarf_height = { 
        index = 2 
        male = { 
            setting = { attribute = "body_height" value = { min = -2.0 max = -2.0 } age = age_preset_height } 
            #setting = { attribute = "bs_dwarf_1"    value = { min = 1.0 max = 0.5 } age = age_preset_height    } 
            #setting = { attribute = "bs_body_dwarf_1"    value = { min = 1.0 max = 0.5 }    age = age_preset_height }  
        }
        female = male
        boy = male
        girl = male
    }

giant_height = { 
        index = 3 
        male = { 
            setting = { attribute = "body_height" value = { min = -2.0 max = -2.0 } age = age_preset_height } 
        }
        female = male
        boy = male
        girl = male
    }

giantess_height = { 
        index = 4 
        male = { 
            setting = { attribute = "body_height" value = { min = 2.0 max = 2.0 } age = age_preset_height } 
        }
        female = male
        boy = male
        girl = male
    }

removing just this pasrt should work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...