6 minutes ago, dk90 said:

Will be Willling vore?

Definitely.

5 hours ago, jokerert1 said:

what kind of text do you need for your interactions ? i might get some sudden ideas for text.

Take a look at the new vore activity. I would like it to be wordy and elaborate, though, so it's a bit of work.

1.3.1: New update out. Changes:

• Fixed a few localization bugs.
  • Added the footcrush trait (icon by srx47).
  • When giantesses start a feast, vassals will now receive a letter and will have to send men for giantesses to eat. They can send either prisoners, peasants (will reduce levy and taxies), sacrifice themselves (here is your willing vore!) or refuse to send anything and become a criminal.
  • Giantess feasts now contribute towards reveler lifestyle. 

This is making such nice progress, with this and the potential Bloodborn's vore mod, I've been thinking of all kinds of events and junk two try and make. While I was waiting for some other tools and stuff to come out before getting super into CKIII modding (Like the ruler/dynasty creator) Your progress is making me want to download and take a look at starting now.

So I did do a quick test, a few things on note is that the decision requires age 18 while CKIII considers you an adult at 16, just for reference for anyone that can't find it. I did a test with a character who was currently available to meet the requirements, which was one I tested the ruler creator thing on. She was 18 and had the gold, but also had a large amount of traits (including Giant) I went through the event tree and got to the point where she became a giantess (got large amount of stuff and said that she was), but didn't receive the trait. I don't know if it's a conflict of having too many traits or the Giant trait or what, but from the event file I don't see any reason for it not to give the trait. I can give more info if needed,

1 hour ago, Yurrii_The_Shark said:

So I did do a quick test, a few things on note is that the decision requires age 18 while CKIII considers you an adult at 16, just for reference for anyone that can't find it. I did a test with a character who was currently available to meet the requirements, which was one I tested the ruler creator thing on. She was 18 and had the gold, but also had a large amount of traits (including Giant) I went through the event tree and got to the point where she became a giantess (got large amount of stuff and said that she was), but didn't receive the trait. I don't know if it's a conflict of having too many traits or the Giant trait or what, but from the event file I don't see any reason for it not to give the trait. I can give more info if needed,

Yeah, I made it 18+. Honestly I think it should be possible to eat or crush everyone, even if they are children, and interactions with giantess children could be interesting (even without the sexual content, like a giantess girl being curious and eating a servant ) but it'll be easier for me to make it 18+.

It seems the problem is that she has the giant trait. Giant and giantess are incompatible. I will fix this issue in the next update.

Yeah, Just wanted to point out a real world Adult (18+) and CK Adult (16+) are different so I was a bit confused when I had a (CK) adult and wasn't getting the option.

As far as the giant trait it should probably overwrite since giantess is a better form of it. Though I can see in the future it being quite related if or when different heights of giantess become a trait. Maybe being "equal" to the lowest height giantess, but still the negative stuff from base game.

It would be sort of neat if having the giant trait could be another way into the Giantess tree, say you and X% if your dynasty have it and Amazonian (to counter the health penalties) you could get a rare event that concentrates your bloodline or something, proving that Gigantism is only the start and all of the previous issues are just due to weak bodies or impure blood, trading both traits for Giantess (or maybe a weaker robustness trait, an Amazonian Giantess should be an exceptional being even for a giantess!). Just an idea.

1 hour ago, Yurrii_The_Shark said:

Yeah, Just wanted to point out a real world Adult (18+) and CK Adult (16+) are different so I was a bit confused when I had a (CK) adult and wasn't getting the option.

As far as the giant trait it should probably overwrite since giantess is a better form of it. Though I can see in the future it being quite related if or when different heights of giantess become a trait. Maybe being "equal" to the lowest height giantess, but still the negative stuff from base game.

It would be sort of neat if having the giant trait could be another way into the Giantess tree, say you and X% if your dynasty have it and Amazonian (to counter the health penalties) you could get a rare event that concentrates your bloodline or something, proving that Gigantism is only the start and all of the previous issues are just due to weak bodies or impure blood, trading both traits for Giantess (or maybe a weaker robustness trait, an Amazonian Giantess should be an exceptional being even for a giantess!). Just an idea.

For now I will just make giantess overwrite both dwarf and giant.

However, the idea of breeding into a giantess is quite interesting and could be a good way to introduce different levels of size. I think I could introduce a "blood of giantesses" trait which would be inherited by sons of giantesses and could also randomly appear in children of two giants. And then daughters of two people with "blood of giantesses" could be born giantesses. Or it could work like you described with some special conditions and a decision to consecrate it. I might add something like that.

Hoping next update will focus more on the tiny surviving aspect :P as it stands currently the chance of you surviving with a giantess liege is near 0 since youll always end up as a sex slave one way or another... which brings me to my suggestion to have vassal sex slaves be rare and instead implement a feature where a vassal is obligated to provide courtiers instead... as to not risk his own life... could even (im not sure how its coded though) have that as a checkbox in the vassal contract (since this allows for negative privileges, like forced partition in vanilla)

1 hour ago, SirNicebutdim said:

Hoping next update will focus more on the tiny surviving aspect :P as it stands currently the chance of you surviving with a giantess liege is near 0 since youll always end up as a sex slave one way or another... which brings me to my suggestion to have vassal sex slaves be rare and instead implement a feature where a vassal is obligated to provide courtiers instead... as to not risk his own life... could even (im not sure how its coded though) have that as a checkbox in the vassal contract (since this allows for negative privileges, like forced partition in vanilla)

Currently you are guaranteed to become a sex slave because I wanted to showcase the interactions. In the future it should become rarer, but give stronger benefits. Giantess might choose her sex slaves based on her and their traits (for example, choosing handsome and lustful slaves who are more likely to perform better). Also a tiny could persuade the giantess to make them her sex slave by a scheme. 

As for survival, risks needs to be balanced. And tinies will have access to skills that reduce risk of injury and increase their chance of success.

And don't worry, there will be plenty of focus on tinies since I prefer to roleplay as a tiny myself.

How do you manage to get Ai giantesses to host feasts? I'm trying to get it to trigger to see what happens from a vassal's perspective but I don't think they'll ever have enough prisoners to do it since they'll either release or execute prisoners too fast. There a specific behaviour trait or somethin to look out for to get them to host more giant feasts?

1 hour ago, kavvanshrike said:

How do you manage to get Ai giantesses to host feasts? I'm trying to get it to trigger to see what happens from a vassal's perspective but I don't think they'll ever have enough prisoners to do it since they'll either release or execute prisoners too fast. There a specific behaviour trait or somethin to look out for to get them to host more giant feasts?

I was afraid of this. Right now you can get enough prisoners as the giantess, accept the decision, and then change your character to a vassal. I will change the decision so that the AI can organize it easier.

In the next update I want to implement the cravings system for the giantesses. Basically they will have cravings that depend on their personality types, and from time to time they will receive events that urge them to act on their cravings and lose stress or resist and gain stress. I will direct this towards vassals, so that tiny players will be able to interact with their giantess lieges in this way (there will also be some random events for giantesses that will target courtiers, unaware buttcrush and footcrush are already implemented, but since those are fatal I will restrict them for courtiers). I intend them to be mostly non-fatal, but with chance of injury and even death. Potentially this will give XP points to tinies and let them purchase skills that protect from bad consequences of these inteactions. 

Some of these cravings will also work as torture types for prisoners.

Currently I plan the following cravings, they will be chosen randomly, but chances will be modified by traits and sometimes enabled/disabled by them.
Sadistic, callous, wrathful giantesses - putting tiny in their shoe; putting tiny on a soft pillow and squashing/smothering them slowly. Obviously will not be available for compassionate giantesses.
Lazy - lying on a bed while tiny acts as a pillow under her ass; making tiny give a massage.
Gluttonous - sucking on them, potentially vore.
Arrogant, zealous - demanding words of worship.
Compassionate - boob squash/hug; kissing.
Lustful - probably also kissing.

Let me know what you think of this idea and what ideas do you have for possible cravings and traits that affect them? You might have noticed this is similar to some stuff in little snatcher, well, I think that's the best giantess game, so I'm inspired by it. :)

19 hours ago, hamimobe said:

I plan this to be a denention type, since it's prolonged. Being in pants/bra can be tolerable for a day, but try a few months...

I'd be keen on that just to have a good example of adding new detention types to the game. I feel as though the other vore mod would do well with having a stomach detention to simulate slow digestion.

edit: before i forget in the current version the allmother worshipping faith has no sacred sites so can't go on any sorts of pilgrimages or create a head of faith. It is mildly inconvenient but I imagine you probably have new events lined up for giantess specific events on pilgrimages so I'm guessing sacred sites are a WIP. 

ok few things:

1) you forgot to remove two .png files from trait icon folders

2) use 8G8R8A8 (Linear, A8R8G8B8) encoding on .dds files ('coz its looks horrible at 100% or bigger scale)

Spoiler

image.png.f18cc3000acf675dec1c56e6a6a9c4f8.png

3) make a better mod description page on next update  :D

Here is icons

traits.zip

Would it be possible to make some custom crime things? For example, for other giantesses in you realm crushing tinies may be a minor crime that you can use to get them to pay a fine or get a hook or improved relationship. Maybe if you are less caring about tinies they have a chance to do a diplomacy challenge to prove it was an accident.

One thing about the vore mod that kinda bugged me was that when you ate someone, they were still imprisoned for a few months while in you belly. Though I never had it happen to me, I'm sure something weird could happen if say they were somehow freed in that time. Given the timescale of CK I always though that it would be better to kill them immediately and give the pred a trait or buff that sequentially shows "Belly full of one person" so with basic preds they still have to wait that out, but it could be expanded to multi prey. Just given the time frames the time from eating to being done is a few months, and most vore I've seen the prey is dead in a few hours or a day or two at most.

On 10/9/2020 at 7:42 AM, kavvanshrike said:

edit: before i forget in the current version the allmother worshipping faith has no sacred sites so can't go on any sorts of pilgrimages or create a head of faith. It is mildly inconvenient but I imagine you probably have new events lined up for giantess specific events on pilgrimages so I'm guessing sacred sites are a WIP. 

I don't know what to do with holy sites, since giantesses aren't bound to one geographic region. Also I don't need holy sites to have pilgrimages, I can make a custom implementation of them. Not sure about heads of faiths, do we really need them? Right now I don't have good ideas for pilgrimage events, so I'm not focusing on them. 

On 10/9/2020 at 6:31 PM, Yurrii_The_Shark said:

Would it be possible to make some custom crime things? For example, for other giantesses in you realm crushing tinies may be a minor crime that you can use to get them to pay a fine or get a hook or improved relationship. Maybe if you are less caring about tinies they have a chance to do a diplomacy challenge to prove it was an accident.

One thing about the vore mod that kinda bugged me was that when you ate someone, they were still imprisoned for a few months while in you belly. Though I never had it happen to me, I'm sure something weird could happen if say they were somehow freed in that time. Given the timescale of CK I always though that it would be better to kill them immediately and give the pred a trait or buff that sequentially shows "Belly full of one person" so with basic preds they still have to wait that out, but it could be expanded to multi prey. Just given the time frames the time from eating to being done is a few months, and most vore I've seen the prey is dead in a few hours or a day or two at most.

Maybe unjust murder could be a secret/crime, but right now when a giantesses crushes a tiny under her ass she can just lie that it was accidental, that's why it doesn't have any negative effects. When there are more interactions, we could see.

That's an issue and sadly you can't do much about it. With prolonged interactions like detention in panties and belly it's possible that the tiny gets released from prison and it will break the immersion.

Hey quick note:

Looks like your settings for gene_height is producing tons of log spam in error.log since giant_height is capped to 1.0 anyways. Setting it to 1.0 instead of 2.0 should do the same thing and prevent the log file from being hundreds of MB each playthrough.

If you don't want it to conflict with "dwarf" or something, can define an opposites or remove that trait by the event chain.

Otherwise great mod!

Error messages (in the hundreds of thousands):

[20:42:41][jomini_script_system.cpp:169]: Script system error!
  Error: Value out of bounds, must be between -1.000000 and 1.000000 but was 2.000000, value has been clamped
  Script location: file: (null) line: 0

Relevant files:

genetical_conditions = {
	usage = game
	giantess = {
		ignore_outfit_tags = yes
		dna_modifiers = {
				morph = {
					mode = modify
					gene = gene_height
					template = giant_height
					value = 2.0
				}
		}
		weight = {
			base = 0
			modifier = {
				add = 100
				has_trait = giantess
			}
		}
	}
}
    giant_height = { 
        index = 3 
        male = { 
            setting = { attribute = "body_height" value = { min = 0.75 max = 1.0 } age = age_preset_height } 
            setting = { attribute = "head_body_height" value = { min = 0.75 max = 1.0 } age = age_preset_height } 
        }
        female = male
        boy = male
        girl = male
    }