3 hours ago, loker123 said:

Yes the only limit is if you have the giantess trait, can't eat other giantss. and 18 year old minimun.

Sweet, thanks! 

Edit: I'm placing the mod in the mod folder but it's not showing up on the launcher to be enabled. 

Edited by Vore_Lover69

Giantess.rarmmm that's weird, i semidestroyed my version changing some stuff but it should work, It hasn't been worked on for a long time. In case you will have to tinker it. try this, it's from an untouched version on the discord.
edit: sorry for the errors, today was a busy day. Happy to see you managed to fix it, you understood what i meant but i wasn't able to explain.

Edited by loker123
1 hour ago, loker123 said:

Giantess.rarmmm that's weird, i semidestroyed my version changing some stuff but it should work, it hasn't been worked on for a long time. try this one. in case you will have to tinker it. try this, it's from an untouched versionon the discrod

I appreciate the help, thanks!  

Edit: Just tried using that version of the mod and now it says it's installed but it's not showing up under playset to be enabled. Would I need to scale back my version of CK3 to enable the mod? 

Edit 2: Got it to work! I had to manually add it via the launcher to the playset menu and was able to  enable it that way. 

Edited by Vore_Lover69
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's an idea.

An event if you or another Giantess has a capital in England. You can do a little play on Jack and the beanstalk. Playing as a male vassal you could overthrow the giants or as a Giantess you could get a high value slave or be killed by the vassal or wanderer. You know give a little historical reality to that myth/ legend

• 1 month later...