6 hours ago, jokerert1 said:

hey i realy like entrapment is it going to be included in the next update and in any other ways besides torture / imprison ?

I think I will not release the next update until I implement what I described. Basically an evil giantess will have an abilitity to break unloyal vassals by torturing them or entrapping them in shoes/underwear/belly which will increase their stress until they submit. Giantess skill tree will make you specialize in a body part to increase the effectiveness of this (faster stress gain and higher likelihood to break the vassal). Tinies will have a defiance skill tree to help them resist this and potentially escape from prison.

Gentle giantesses will have options to make their vassals loyal peacefully. Vassals will get loyalty "mana" by serving their giantesses well which will allow them to purchase some gentle interactions with giantesses (or if the giantess is evil you will become flagellant and learn to love the pain).

Also as a tiny you will have schemes to sneak into the giantess's palace for some unaware or aware interactions which could also involve entrapment.

This will all take a while because I'm really busy at the moment (it's one thing to type this, but another to code + I have responsibilities to code stuff IRL and I'm getting behind my schedule...)

But now that I've shared this I think this could provide for some nice gameplay even outside of the fetish context. If you have any other ideas share them.

I see your idea and i approve it. As a small suggestion, do you think it's possible to put in new background for the events?

Also 2 other things, you think it's possible to increase the sex events variety or they are already in the to do list?

Also the giantess feast event does not properly fire on my games, i have to start it on my own if my liege has enough prisioners by switching characters.

48 minutes ago, loker123 said:

I see your idea and i approve it. As a small suggestion, do you think it's possible to put in new background for the events?

Also 2 other things, you think it's possible to increase the sex events variety or they are already in the to do list?

Also the giantess feast event does not properly fire on my games, i have to start it on my own if my liege has enough prisioners by switching characters.

It's possible, but I'm not an artist. Anything dealing with graphics will take me a lot of time which I could instead dedicate to new interactions.

I will try to add at least 1 new sex interaction when tiny pleasures giantess + a separate event to impregnate the giantess. Also will add at least one bonus sex interaction for both gentle and evil giantesses to reward their loyal vassals.

It's already fixed in my version, there were a few bugs + giantesses don't need prisoners any more to start the activity. My giantess liege started the feast and it all worked fine when I last tested.

I thank you for your attenction.
I absolutely respect your boundaries, and giving the mod a coherent gameplay is a great thing. 
While it's still definitly too early and will take a long time, can i suggest to leave to the AI the option to discover the cave at any point after the player has discovered it if is possible? having this happen all over the map simplifies many problems caused by how few the giantess are. Also in my game it often happen that they reach unfertile age without any child, as either they don't get married or they don't get any child, which thin considerably the amount of giantess.

Also i would suggest the creation of some flavour events, as otherwise the game feel a bit empty, but i see you are already working on that.

Sorry if i was boring or not of help, but i again wish you good luck in life and in the mod, these are hard times for everyone.

Aaaand also i was forgetting a way to lose weight is desperatly needed both for AI and the player.

I played around with height for a little bit and that's what I got:

2020_10_28_2.png.8b469c72bbfaecb474d03e99c843f70c.png

It's actually pretty playable, now you can actually see the difference between a giantess and a mortal man, and their heads are now proportionate. I would prefer to make tinies even smaller, but then they would be too small in the character view.

31 minutes ago, Yurrii_The_Shark said:

That's pretty good, is it always like that (For example before you find any Giantesses, is everyone normal sized?)

If you can't find a way to make the portrait bigger maybe the effect can be applied only when sharing the screen with a giantess?

Yes, always like that. And it's not possible to apply it only when sharing the screen with giantess. 

Personally, I like this look, but if someone doesn't like it it could become a submod.

Basic ideas for events to turn a character into a Giantess (outside of current means):

Spoiler

Event 1: Jealous Lover

Conditions: Lover needs to be either Deceitful or Vengeful and not be your wife or first-wife.

General Idea: Your lover wants to become your spouse. Having heard tales of Giantesses and having become just a little bit desperate she manipulates you in to funding her research (without telling you anything specific about what she is researching or why). Eventually, she manages to become a Giantess and can now take her spot as your wife, by force if necessary...

Event 2: Giant's Brew

Conditions: Character needs to be your Cour Physician and must have at least the first level of the corresponding Physician trait line. Bonus, if the character is also Herbalist and/or Witch.

General Idea: Your Court Physician has been dabbeling in alchemy some more than usual as of late. Experiencing setback after setback you decide to help her, not knowing what she is up to. Through money and or hard work you help her create a concoction that allows her to become a giantess. Will she reward you?

Event 3: Dominant Wife/Daughter

Conditions: Wife/Daughter needs to be either Arrogant or Ambitious (or have the Domination fetish from Carnalitas).

General Idea: Your wife/daughter is quite a handful. While you might be the one to rule on paper, she is more than just competing with you in terms of actual influence. However, to fully wrest control from you, she would need something else. Following rumours and old books, using her charms or domineering personality, she convinces her to invite a friend of hers, a (shady) female scholar/nun, to stay at your court. Will they both succeed in turning into giantesses? And what will happen to you?

Event 4: Rival Wife/Daughter

Conditions: Wife/Daughter needs to be your Rival.

General Idea: Having enemies might be nothing new for you, but having your wife/daughter as a rival can be the single most dangerous thing in the world. Not going for outright murder, she instead tries to find a way to humiliate and punish you, and becoming a giantess might just be the thing to do just that. Can you stop her? Or will she end up bending you over her knee? Or perhaps, you will instead manage to make her give up on your rivalry in the end and develop a realtionship more suitable for a husband/father to have with his wife/daughter?

Event 6: Sly Courtier

Conditions: Courtier needs to be Ambitious and have an Intrigue of 20 or above.

General Idea: A particularly adept courtier has been eyeing your titles for some time now. Assured she can outsmart you, she tries to trick you into helping her overturn your rule. From talking to dubious indivduals and merchants from far away to convincing you to take her on journeys to some quite odd places (temples etc.) she does everything in her power to achieve the giantess status. But who knows? Maybe she'll find herself actually enjoying your company throughout your adventures.

This is assuming that the PC is male, is at least Duke (with no more than one Duchy Title) and has more than one Province (nut just Holding) so the character in question can take over rule the same way it currently happens at the end of the Kingdom-Tier decision that installs a Giantess as your ruler. Furthermore, I assume the characters, who want to become Giantesses, do not have any of the following traits: Humble or Content. I just can't imagine people with those traits to really do anything of the above.

Hope anything in here is interesting for you in any way. Have a nice after-Halloween week.

4 hours ago, The Lord said:

Basic ideas for events to turn a character into a Giantess (outside of current means):

Hide contents

Event 1: Jealous Lover

Conditions: Lover needs to be either Deceitful or Vengeful and not be your wife or first-wife.

General Idea: Your lover wants to become your spouse. Having heard tales of Giantesses and having become just a little bit desperate she manipulates you in to funding her research (without telling you anything specific about what she is researching or why). Eventually, she manages to become a Giantess and can now take her spot as your wife, by force if necessary...

Event 2: Giant's Brew

Conditions: Character needs to be your Cour Physician and must have at least the first level of the corresponding Physician trait line. Bonus, if the character is also Herbalist and/or Witch.

General Idea: Your Court Physician has been dabbeling in alchemy some more than usual as of late. Experiencing setback after setback you decide to help her, not knowing what she is up to. Through money and or hard work you help her create a concoction that allows her to become a giantess. Will she reward you?

Event 3: Dominant Wife/Daughter

Conditions: Wife/Daughter needs to be either Arrogant or Ambitious (or have the Domination fetish from Carnalitas).

General Idea: Your wife/daughter is quite a handful. While you might be the one to rule on paper, she is more than just competing with you in terms of actual influence. However, to fully wrest control from you, she would need something else. Following rumours and old books, using her charms or domineering personality, she convinces her to invite a friend of hers, a (shady) female scholar/nun, to stay at your court. Will they both succeed in turning into giantesses? And what will happen to you?

Event 4: Rival Wife/Daughter

Conditions: Wife/Daughter needs to be your Rival.

General Idea: Having enemies might be nothing new for you, but having your wife/daughter as a rival can be the single most dangerous thing in the world. Not going for outright murder, she instead tries to find a way to humiliate and punish you, and becoming a giantess might just be the thing to do just that. Can you stop her? Or will she end up bending you over her knee? Or perhaps, you will instead manage to make her give up on your rivalry in the end and develop a realtionship more suitable for a husband/father to have with his wife/daughter?

Event 6: Sly Courtier

Conditions: Courtier needs to be Ambitious and have an Intrigue of 20 or above.

General Idea: A particularly adept courtier has been eyeing your titles for some time now. Assured she can outsmart you, she tries to trick you into helping her overturn your rule. From talking to dubious indivduals and merchants from far away to convincing you to take her on journeys to some quite odd places (temples etc.) she does everything in her power to achieve the giantess status. But who knows? Maybe she'll find herself actually enjoying your company throughout your adventures.

This is assuming that the PC is male, is at least Duke (with no more than one Duchy Title) and has more than one Province (nut just Holding) so the character in question can take over rule the same way it currently happens at the end of the Kingdom-Tier decision that installs a Giantess as your ruler. Furthermore, I assume the characters, who want to become Giantesses, do not have any of the following traits: Humble or Content. I just can't imagine people with those traits to really do anything of the above.

Hope anything in here is interesting for you in any way. Have a nice after-Halloween week.

These are all very good ideas, although it seems becoming a giantess is a little bit too easy if some random courtiers can do it. Currently I don't plan to add concoctions/research as ways to become a giantess, but it could be bestowed by other giantesses (by spending mana). I think I could adapt some of your ideas as ways to spread the giantess faith and giantesses around, for example if a ruler is independent and is either not worshipping giantesses or is bad at doing so, his daughter/wife/lover/sly courtier could persuade a powerful giantess to bestow the gift on her and let her take over the realm,

1 hour ago, hamimobe said:

These are all very good ideas, although it seems becoming a giantess is a little bit too easy if some random courtiers can do it.

1. I should've clarified that I thought about these events as chains of events. For one, you can simply bias the AI to be more likely to take the options that end the chain earlier without receiving the Giantess trait. As long as there are enough ways out, the chance of an AI with a 90:10 bias towards the options that leave them without the trait is going to make it really rare to see them pop up on other courts. Alternatively, you can just limit the events to the player's court. On that line, I imagined there to be decent to good rewards for taking the options not leading to the Giantess trait. At the very least, you would save money, not become stressed and save your rule. And there are even more things to give to a player to bias them towards not going all the way. Basically, each step towards the trait I'd make it more attractive to drop (Prestige, Piety etc.).

2. I picked "random" courtiers to give players more options to jumpstart Giantesses. Currently, there is only one Kingdom-Tier decision. Given how early into this mods development it is, this is wholly unsurprising. However, down the road, when more time has passed and more content has been added, it would be nice to be able not to have to either start as King or make your way to King just to see Giantesses. That would seem like unnecessary gating as it either limits your starting options or forces you into a certain playstyle. Roleplaying in CK can be quite enjoyable. Doing so, you sometimes end up without a Kingdom even after 300 years of gameplay. And it might still be fun. Thus, I was thinking about your mod complimenting different styles of play (eventually). But, this is ultimately your choice to make. Your vision is worth a lot (it keeps you going, after all). So, please, don't throw it away if you find it conflicting with my suggestions.

Edit: Forgot something else (just in case you didn't know already anyways). If you are worried about multiple of these events happening on the same character or similar, you can simply have all of the events set a flag that makes it impossible for any further events (of the same kind) to fire with said flag set.

35 minutes ago, The Lord said:

1. I should've clarified that I thought about these events as chains of events. For one, you can simply bias the AI to be more likely to take the options that end the chain earlier without receiving the Giantess trait. As long as there are enough ways out, the chance of an AI with a 90:10 bias towards the options that leave them without the trait is going to make it really rare to see them pop up on other courts. Alternatively, you can just limit the events to the player's court. On that line, I imagined there to be decent to good rewards for taking the options not leading to the Giantess trait. At the very least, you would save money, not become stressed and save your rule. And there are even more things to give to a player to bias them towards not going all the way. Basically, each step towards the trait I'd make it more attractive to drop (Prestige, Piety etc.).

2. I picked "random" courtiers to give players more options to jumpstart Giantesses. Currently, there is only one Kingdom-Tier decision. Given how early into this mods development it is, this is wholly unsurprising. However, down the road, when more time has passed and more content has been added, it would be nice to be able not to have to either start as King or make your way to King just to see Giantesses. That would seem like unnecessary gating as it either limits your starting options or forces you into a certain playstyle. Roleplaying in CK can be quite enjoyable. Doing so, you sometimes end up without a Kingdom even after 300 years of gameplay. And it might still be fun. Thus, I was thinking about your mod complimenting different styles of play (eventually). But, this is ultimately your choice to make. Your vision is worth a lot (it keeps you going, after all). So, please, don't throw it away if you find it conflicting with my suggestions.

Edit: Forgot something else (just in case you didn't know already anyways). If you are worried about multiple of these events happening on the same character or similar, you can simply have all of the events set a flag that makes it impossible for any further events (of the same kind) to fire with said flag set.

I understand your intentions, and they are good indeed, but if we add an event chain that lets a courtier drink a concoction to become a giantess, it logically means that all noble women can also start researching this concoction and turn themselves into giantesses. It's not a problem of gameplay, it's a problem of realism and common sense. It simply makes becoming a giantess too easy and not a big deal at all, if a random courtier can achieve this. Becoming a giantess shouldn't be commonplace, and there shouldn't be too many giantesses in the world.

Like I said, I won't ignore your ideas, but will implement them differently. Instead of doing research/brewing concoctions, those vicious wives/daughters/lovers will bring their cases to powerful giantesses and try to persuade them to bestow on them the gift of being a giantess, and they will usurp the title from the man (with more potential events). As a player you'll be able to prevent this by adopting the giantess worship faith and being a faithful giantess worshipper.

In the future I will add an event which spawns a powerful giantess in the location specified by the player in the game rules, if you fail to do so via the current quest chain.

In the future I will add an event which spawns a powerful giantess in the location specified by the player in the game rules, if you fail to do so via the current quest chain.

Out of curiosity, what exactly do you mean with "location"? Do you mean that as in: Spawn a Giantess as Queen of France (Italy, Spain or similar)? I. E. a set location. Or do you mean that as in: Spawn Giantess as ruler in the current Top Realm of the PC?

Also, if you ever feel in the mood for further discussion:

Spoiler

f we add an event chain that lets a courtier drink a concoction to become a giantess, it logically means that all noble women can also start researching this concoction and turn themselves into giantesses. It's not a problem of gameplay, it's a problem of realism and common sense. It simply makes becoming a giantess too easy and not a big deal at all, if a random courtier can achieve this. Becoming a giantess shouldn't be commonplace, and there shouldn't be too many giantesses in the world.

This confuses me. Let's say we stick with the potion case:

First of, yes, an ordinary person achieved something extraordinary. But why is that so unrealistic? Ordinary people win the lottery (Luck), ordinary people learn a sport and win in the Olympics (Skill), ordinary people become head of state (Force of Personality) etc. In this sense, you could either say that what you do makes you become extraordinary or you could say that being extraordinary isn't always very apparent right from the start (think about people like J. R. R. Tolkien or George R. R. Martin who both enjoyed their greatest success with their writing in the later stages of their life).

Second, just because someone ordinary did something doesn't mean it is easy to replicate (especially given limited ressources). Having just drank her potion, she won't have any leftovers. If special ingredients were used that are rare and took a lot of effort to collect, people are going to have a hard time doing the same (not everyone has a Lord backing them up either). They would also have to figure out how she did it (there are no surveillance cameras or similar after all).

Third, does the Alchemist (now turnt Giantess) have a good reason to share her secrets? If it gives them an edge over others, you can see people guarding their secrets well. And how would you force a (now) Giantess to reveal said secret if she doesn't want to give it up? Furthermore, she could simply choose to destroy all records or any other sort of lead. It's the middle ages. There is no backup server, and, overall, the Middle Ages were not exactly teeming with scripture to the same degree as today. As such, finding a new copy of the work that led her on her journey might not be easy (if you even know which work that is), let alone knowing which passages inspired her etc.

Fourth, if we are talking mostly in game terms, you can always decide to set a Learning amount needed for the event to fire to reflect the amount of skill and genius it takes for something like this. Newton coming up with his theory of gravity isn't something trivial. Yet, what he used to get to that point are skills that almost every human being has access to (i. e. the ability to do calculations, the ability to learn from his predecessors etc.). "Having access to" and "knowing well how to use" are two distinct things.

To give a real-life example from the Middle Ages for further illustration of above points: Think about Liquid Fire/Greek Fire (πῦρ ὑγρόν). It was used specifically by the Greeks. We have good reason to believe it would have been useful for others. We even know others tried to copy it. Still, in spite of all those years and years of effort, the copies turned out to be subpar and only the Greeks are known to have ever used the "real thing".

Adding up all this, I'd like to say: It seems as though while, yes, it is possible for all noble women to do the same and try to become Giantesses, it also takes quite a few fortunate circumstances (for one, an Alchemist willing to work for you who'd also be willing to let you have this clearly quite incredible potion). Thus, I have good reason to believe they would at the very least struggle to succeed. Therefore, I don't see it as impossible to write the event and the gaining of the Giantess trait as an extraordinary achievement, as special.

Sorry for being a bit obnoxious, and thank you for your answers!

2 hours ago, The Lord said:

Out of curiosity, what exactly do you mean with "location"? Do you mean that as in: Spawn a Giantess as Queen of France (Italy, Spain or similar)? I. E. a set location. Or do you mean that as in: Spawn Giantess as ruler in the current Top Realm of the PC?

I think I will simply let a player choose between some provinces in different regions (for example, Paris/Kiev/province in West Africa/province in India and so on) and make her attack the ruler of the top realm of this province.

2 hours ago, The Lord said:

Also, if you ever feel in the mood for further discussion:

Sorry for being a bit obnoxious, and thank you for your answers!

No problem.

While I agree with some of your arguments, I simply find it unfair that some random AI courtiers can find a way to turn into a giantess, but the female player and AI females can't. It means I have to give them a quest chain to turn into a giantess. I'm not opposed to this way of becoming a giantess, but it should be rare and hard enough. Maybe not like becoming immortal in CK2, but still very hard. It means that the events you described should be really rare, because if it's hard for a powerful female ruler to become a giantess, it should be nearly impossible for some courtiers. If this event is very rare, it means not many players are going to see it, unless I give a special button to activate this event chain. So the priority to add this is pretty low. I'm not opposed to this, but since my resources are limited and I'm not even close to finishing the aspects that are vital to this mod's gameplay, I can't spend my time on those events. Code-wise what you proposed isn't very hard, but everything needs localization, and since I received only minor contributions I have tons of texts to write in addition to writing the more advanced code for the new mechanics.

In general, if anyone really wants to see an event chain in the mod, you need to propose it to me, and if I approve, you should send me the scenario for this event and localization for it. Then it will not take me too much time.

8 hours ago, hamimobe said:

In general, if anyone really wants to see an event chain in the mod, you need to propose it to me, and if I approve, you should send me the scenario for this event and localization for it. Then it will not take me too much time.

Would regular text be sufficient? Or do you need the exact text with stuff like [stress|E] (instead of simply writing "stress")? If you don't need it, which "Become Giantess" scenario you came up with or that was among mine would you like written?

5 hours ago, The Lord said:

Would regular text be sufficient? Or do you need the exact text with stuff like [stress|E] (instead of simply writing "stress")? If you don't need it, which "Become Giantess" scenario you came up with or that was among mine would you like written?

Yes, just write <stress> <Tiny name> <Tiny he/she> and so on. You can try writing an event about wife, daughter or lover. But I can't promise when I'm going to add this.

In the next version will be:

• Size differences like shown above. Also increased maximum breast size by a little bit.
  • Giantesses can adopt enatic succession. Will later implement a new succession type where the strongest giantess inherits the throne, but not in this update.
  • Tinies and giantesses have 5 skills (ass, boobs, vore/mouth, feet, vagina). They are randomly set from 0 to 25 to represent natural abilities, and everyone chooses a favourite attribute which receives +25 bonus (and will effect some other choices). You get XP by doing stuff with this body part. Some levels will unlock new abilities. You can see all stats of other characters using a special interaction, or your own by a decision.
  • Boobs sex interaction implemented. Sex interactions use skills to determine likelihood of injury or success. Giantesses will choose body part that either they specialize on or the tiny.
  • Giantesses now have 0 fertility, but they can randomly receive an event that they are fertile if they have a husband. It's a special simple sex interaction which has a chance to impregnate the giantess based on their vagina skills. I will later add a decision for tiny vassals to contest the position to be the husband of their giantess liege if they have higher vagina skill than her husband, don't promise it will be in the next update, so for now the pregnancy chances are quite generous. In my AI only test run giantesses had quite a few children and continued to give birth even after 50.
  • Giantesses have mana (generated by being sexually satified or eating, but mana isn't used for now) and alignment (gentle or evil, they get an event when they're 18 and AI chooses based on traits). Giantesses have blood power which ranges from 0 to 10, daughters inherit their mother's blood power and have a slight chance to lose or gain 1 point of blood power. Each blood power point gives +1 health and +10 life expectancy. Health and life expectancy from the giantess trait will be nerfed a lot.
  • Tinies have loyalty points which they gain or lose by serving their giantess liege or failing to do so. Giantesses have an interaction to reward/punish a tiny, a decision which shows most loyal vassals (can choose who to reward) and a decision which shows most disloyal vassals (can choose who to punish). Only one reward option will be implemented in next version for both gentle and evil giantesses (probably feet for both). Later when other rewards are implemented gentle giantesses will probably give choice to tinies what they want and evil giantesses will choose themselves. Also more substantial rewards could be implemented like giving access to your body part only to this tiny.
  • For now the only punish option will be to summon a tiny for a lesson (probably for now will be only ass for both gentle and evil). If a tiny refuses to come, it gives a reason for imprisonment, which leads to...
  • AI giantess logic for prison interactions was changed, they will not longer ever release, ransom or do vanilla execution or torture. If the prisoner is not a vassal, he will either be executed (evil giantesses) or nothing will be done and he will be eaten during a feast (gentle giantess). Will remove the requirement to have at least one giantess vassal to start a feast because tiny players could potentially never see a feast happen.
  • Giantesses have a new interaction called torture tiny, which they can use once a year for each prisoner. They can choose from 5 body parts and will deal (giantess.skill - tiny.skill) stress to the tiny. The tiny has an option to submit, and they are forced to submit if the stress is greater than 300. When a tiny submits they are released from prison and receive an opinion modifier that makes them completely subservient to the giantess for a few years (if you're a player, you will also have no option to refuse the giantess if she asks something). Texts for gentle and evil giantesses are different, and evil giantesses have chance to wound the tiny during torture.
  • Skill 25 of a body part will unlock a new detention type for this body part. This is an alternative to torture, where the prisoner receives events that make him gain stress and eventually submit. Will only be able to entrap one prisone at a time.
  • Lots of fixes and new bugs.

Release probably in December, because I'm really busy, but most of what I desribed is already implemented. If I ever decide to abandon the mod someone could take it and add new interactions/texts/events using my base.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, don't wanna bother you but i wanted to ask if you made any interesting progress in the last weeks, and if you think if the new incoming update could be useful for the mod.
Also i wanted to give you a suggestion for the event: pheraps when seen from the eyes of a tiny other peoples should be referred as men/women and tiny should be used only from the giantess perspective. 

8 hours ago, loker123 said:

Hello, don't wanna bother you but i wanted to ask if you made any interesting progress in the last weeks, and if you think if the new incoming update could be useful for the mod.
Also i wanted to give you a suggestion for the event: pheraps when seen from the eyes of a tiny other peoples should be referred as men/women and tiny should be used only from the giantess perspective. 

How CK3 works that isn't feasible you can't change appearances for one person to another person

Sadly, have nothing good to say, because I didn't have enough time and motivation to work on this mod in a while. Most features are implemented, but it still needs some work. Without a dedicated writer/writers I can't really finish this mod alone I'm afraid.