11 hours ago, cin89898 said:

Wow, loving this mod and how well it's already meshing with the game.

Two suggestions for down the road:

-"A Raid for Meals" or "Raid for sacrifices" casus belli for giantess kingdoms.

-The ability to offer your prisoners to your giantess liege as tribute.

For the first one, might be better to just make an event that can fire when a giantess raids where they capture sacrifice/meals instead of making it an actual war, and then just have the GTS religion capable of raiding 

6 hours ago, SirNicebutdim said:

For the first one, might be better to just make an event that can fire when a giantess raids where they capture sacrifice/meals instead of making it an actual war, and then just have the GTS religion capable of raiding 

I don't want to give them the abilitity to raid because it's too overpowered.

I will give an abilitity to raid for prisoners as a war, will probably just use the one that's already implemented instead of creating a new one.

As for offering your prisoners to your giantess liege, I intend this to be a pretty big mechanic, since the giantesses need a lot of food to support them. Giantesses will have a decision to start a giantess feast. Guest giantesses will bring their prisoners to the feast and tiny vassals will have to send their prisoners (or maybe not since they'll need them for their own feast), their family or even volunteer themselves, or send some common folk (reduces levy because peasants aren't happy). Then giantesses will eat those prisoners together. Probably around 5 for each giantess.

Of course donating your prisoner will still be available even without the feast.

Quick update on the progress of the mod:

I have finished the tiresome part of writing the religion txt and its localization. Now I'm writing code for the events/decisions to create the giantess religion and bring giantesses into the world. This shouldn't take too long since this won't be too hard.
However, I feel like releasing the update with barebones religions and no new interactions/macro content would not be good enough. So, apart from the aforementioned, in the next update you might have access to all or part of the following content:

• Skill trees for giantesses and tinies. Some of the abilities below will be unlocked in these trees, other perks will give valuable bonuses.
  • Possibly new poses for the sex slave event (likelihood will increase if I get help with text descriptions for these events since I would prefer them to be more wordy and elaborate).
  • Unaware buttcrush/footcrush random events.
  • Megagiantess decisions to terrorize your population with buttcrush/vore (with optional scat) (unlocked in the evil giantess tree, will come in handy especially for the evil giantess faith since you will receive popular opinion debuffs for following it).
  • Giantess decision to demand prisoners from vassals, decision to imprison a few villagers (will not be considered evil because giantesses need to eat, but will reduce levies and taxies).
  • New activity: giantess feast. Invite your fellow giantesses to eat up to 5 prisoners each together.
  • New imprisonment types: in panties and in belly. New torture type: in shoe.
  • Tinies will gain access to a plot to pry on unaware giantesses. Successful plot will lead to an event chain with several outcomes, including aware/unaware vore/insertion into panties or bra. Rewards may include lifestyle points, improving relations with giantesses and possible becoming their lovers.
  • Rework of some of the vanilla events and interactions. Rework of pregnancy and marriage system for the giantesses.

I can't promise how much of it will come in the next update and when it's going to be released. If there's a large demand for a partial version adapted to 1.1, I might include only part of this content. However, these features will in any case be the focus of the next updates. I'm going to release these features anyway, but you might see them sooner if I receive help with text descriptions for them.

Appreciate your engagement and effort you put into this mod. However I recommend to release new versions with barenone flavor and descriptions and let the community here think about the writing on the go. 

just bring the events on, we will think about some creative texts. At least I will try to. 

5 hours ago, karlsonf said:

Appreciate your engagement and effort you put into this mod. However I recommend to release new versions with barenone flavor and descriptions and let the community here think about the writing on the go. 

just bring the events on, we will think about some creative texts. At least I will try to. 

I can't release an event with description "black_description". So if you want to contribute you can submit to me the text for what I need (write to me and I'll tell you what I need).

1 minute ago, srx47 said:

щ_щ

Untitled.png

Спасибо, это гораздо лучше, не мог бы ты привести это к формату трейтов? Правда, не уверен, что в игре будет хорошо смотреться.

Update on progress: the quest line to found the giantess faith and rediscover the giantesses is 100% done. There are some other bits and pieces of code that need to be written to make it truly playable, but it won't be very difficult.

Unfortunately, life_expectancy is not working as intended. It makes giantess look younger than they are, which is good, but it doesn't let them have children after they are 50 (which devs claimed should happen). Since I wanted to change pregnancy system anyway, I will have to add a special interaction for giantesses to become pregnant. It would be good if someone helped with text for that, but I don't count on that.

I haven't received any text submissions thus far, so no new interactions apart from what I described.

25 minutes ago, hamimobe said:

Спасибо, это гораздо лучше, не мог бы ты привести это к формату трейтов? Правда, не уверен, что в игре будет хорошо смотреться.

Update on progress: the quest line to found the giantess faith and rediscover the giantesses is 100% done. There are some other bits and pieces of code that need to be written to make it truly playable, but it won't be very difficult.

Unfortunately, life_expectancy is not working as intended. It makes giantess look younger than they are, which is good, but it doesn't let them have children after they are 50 (which devs claimed should happen). Since I wanted to change pregnancy system anyway, I will have to add a special interaction for giantesses to become pregnant. It would be good if someone helped with text for that, but I don't count on that.

I haven't received any text submissions thus far, so no new interactions apart from what I described.

Maybe them not staying fertile isnt such a bad thing though, depending on what you have planned

Else every single giantess is likely to produce dozens of babies over their lifespan, also every child a mother gets reduces her fertility by 5% regardless so after a certain amount of kids even though her age would allow for it shes just done

I do have a suggestion to look at the mod (on the steam workshop) "No Physical Modification from Prowess" and incorporate it in some sort of way into this mod.

Since musclemass is given by the game based on prowess and the giantess trait gives a character +100, it basically turns each and every giantess into Arnold Schwarzenegger, doing the same as this mod did would fix that

8 minutes ago, SirNicebutdim said:

Maybe them not staying fertile isnt such a bad thing though, depending on what you have planned

Else every single giantess is likely to produce dozens of babies over their lifespan, also every child a mother gets reduces her fertility by 5% regardless so after a certain amount of kids even though her age would allow for it shes just done

I do have a suggestion to look at the mod (on the steam workshop) "No Physical Modification from Prowess" and incorporate it in some sort of way into this mod.

Since musclemass is given by the game based on prowess and the giantess trait gives a character +100, it basically turns each and every giantess into Arnold Schwarzenegger, doing the same as this mod did would fix that

Of course I always take balance into consideration. Giantesses should have about 2-3 children, at least one of them a daughter. But they should be able to have a child at any age, even if they are older than 50. Making a custom interaction will allow me to achieve the balance that I want.

I don't like that all giantesses look like bodybuilders and am trying to fix it. Unfortunately, my solutions don't work for some reason. I checked out that mod and I don't like it that they ovewrite base game files. But if I don't find the solution I'll have to adopt their way of handling this.

3 minutes ago, hamimobe said:

Of course I always take balance into consideration. Giantesses should have about 2-3 children, at least one of them a daughter. But they should be able to have a child at any age, even if they are older than 50. Making a custom interaction will allow me to achieve the balance that I want.

I don't like that all giantesses look like bodybuilders and am trying to fix it. Unfortunately, my solutions don't work for some reason. I checked out that mod and I don't like it that they ovewrite base game files. But if I don't find the solution I'll have to adopt their way of handling this.

Not entirely sure if its possible but you could make a body modify that negatively applies the effect of the prowess muscle mass that only gets applied if someone has the giantess trait, that way you dont modify any vanilla game files but still undo the effect

3 minutes ago, SirNicebutdim said:

Not entirely sure if its possible but you could make a body modify that negatively applies the effect of the prowess muscle mass that only gets applied if someone has the giantess trait, that way you dont modify any vanilla game files but still undo the effect

It seems Paradox screwed this up. They wrote mode = modify in their muscle from prowess file, and it seems it overwrites any other modifiers that I try to apply. The only way to fix this is to change the base game file. They should have written mode = add, not modify.

Well, now giantesses are slender and sexy (I'm not into muscly women, sorry guys who like female bodybuilder, I would rather have them all fat or super skinny than shredded). If some other mod modifies this file they will become ripped again though.

1 hour ago, hamimobe said:

It seems Paradox screwed this up. They wrote mode = modify in their muscle from prowess file, and it seems it overwrites any other modifiers that I try to apply. The only way to fix this is to change the base game file. They should have written mode = add, not modify.

Well, now giantesses are slender and sexy (I'm not into muscly women, sorry guys who like female bodybuilder, I would rather have them all fat or super skinny than shredded). If some other mod modifies this file they will become ripped again though.

Odd choice from Paradox... eitherway glad to see you fixed it in the mod itself :P thats 1 additional mod I can scrap off the list to make this one look better, btw will the mod get its own unique cultures? Since this would then in turn also allow for unique cultural advancements specific to that one culture.. might be fun to play around with

35 minutes ago, SirNicebutdim said:

Odd choice from Paradox... eitherway glad to see you fixed it in the mod itself :P thats 1 additional mod I can scrap off the list to make this one look better, btw will the mod get its own unique cultures? Since this would then in turn also allow for unique cultural advancements specific to that one culture.. might be fun to play around with

I might consider this, but currently I have no ideas for special technologies. I have a special (and a little bit OP) regiment type for the giantess guards, but I think I'll just give them a decision to spawn an army of this type.

Lore-wise (in my mod) giantesses and their worshippers following the same culture could make sense, but I currently don't have any gameplay enhancing ideas for this tweak. So for now they will belong to different cultures. For now there are more important things like adding new interactions and balancing them around for good gameplay.

I have some ideas for events:

• If you have a giantess lover or wife she could try to steal any prisoner you may have for fun, lust or hunger reasons.
  • Options to torture prisoners as a giantess or with help of a giantess be it your liege, wife or lover.
  • An attempt suicide option as a tinie via a giantess.
  • being a sex slave not just to your liege but also your wife or lover.
  • if you upset your giantess master by disobeying her or in general she could make a murder attempt or give you a last choice which decides your outcome.
  • Add different types of giantess which would be different ranks such as mini-giantess, giantess and mega-giantess.
  • for the religion if there is going to be a religious head you may offer your service and a bit of prestige for an exchange of gold.
  • a special traits for giantess which increases or decreases stress for certain actions. (like "gentel giantess" if you execute a prisoner you gain stress or when you execute them a certain way)
8 hours ago, srx47 said:

так что-ли?

1.png

Да, спасибо, добавлю в мод чуть позже.

13 hours ago, jokerert1 said:

I have some ideas for events:

• If you have a giantess lover or wife she could try to steal any prisoner you may have for fun, lust or hunger reasons.
  • Options to torture prisoners as a giantess or with help of a giantess be it your liege, wife or lover.
  • An attempt suicide option as a tinie via a giantess.
  • being a sex slave not just to your liege but also your wife or lover.
  • if you upset your giantess master by disobeying her or in general she could make a murder attempt or give you a last choice which decides your outcome.
  • Add different types of giantess which would be different ranks such as mini-giantess, giantess and mega-giantess.
  • for the religion if there is going to be a religious head you may offer your service and a bit of prestige for an exchange of gold.
  • a special traits for giantess which increases or decreases stress for certain actions. (like "gentel giantess" if you execute a prisoner you gain stress or when you execute them a certain way)
  • If your wife is a giantess, married to you and doesn't hold land, this situation deserves some special events. The one you suggested is interesting.
  • Special torture and imprisonment types are already planned, like throwing prisoner in shoe or placing into underwear or belly.
  • This is a good one, there needs to be an interaction to sacrifice yourself for your giantess.
  • Right now I don't know how exactly this should work. Sex slavery to your liege is not only easier to implement, but it also makes more sense (vassals have sex duty to their liege). Interactions between tinies and their wives and lovers deserve some special events though.
  • Right now this just gives an imprisonment reason to the giantess, or if it's in the event it should depend on the giantess's personality.
  • That's a very good suggestion which could solve the problem of growth. However, if I decide to implement this it will happen later, because right now there are no enough interactions even for one giantess type.
  • I wanted one giantess religion to have a religious head, but later decided to overturn this. It might change later though.
  • This is already implemented for the interactions that are in, gentle giantesses will forgive and evil giantesses will do evil stuff. This will be expanded, of course.
2 hours ago, jokerert1 said:

not to be rude but do you have an estimate when you will release the next update ?

I want this version to be somewhat playable (current version is more like a demo), so I can't release the new version without proper pregnancy system. This would probably take 1-2 weeks. If I receive text for this interaction, it would be faster.

4 minutes ago, jokerert1 said:

I had another idea, a decision to hire a giantess mercenary to act as a commander in exchange for your council, prisoners or peasants .

I wanted to add a decision to summon giantesses but wasn't sure about the implementation. Damn, this is actually better than everything I thought about. You have a decision to summon a giantess, but she will eat a few prisoners in exchange for service. I will try to implement this in the next version.

11 minutes ago, jokerert1 said:

what kind of text do you need for your interactions ? i might get some sudden ideas for text.

I have given out some assignments to people willing to contribute, if I'll need anything else I'll write a message to you.