7 hours ago, KingofSkyrim said:

How about renaming ass on face to anal vore or insertion? I feel like it kind implies that more than face sitting.

what do you mean by ass on face? right now it's just the tiny licking her ass. it's vague, because i'm not a writer. i hope someone will contribute with better texts.

Update: Released hotfix 1.2.1. It fixes a few localization bugs, adds a new icon for the sex slave (made by srx47), fixes a few game bugs (death during sex happened to often, now it should be more even) and adds tooltips for chances during your sex with the giantess.

Great work so far! Hope we will soon see a religion for Giantesses, even if just in a simple away that allows for Female-dominated succession, right now especially in the catholic world its extremely hard to actually get an AI giantess to become ruler of anything

If youve already got too much on your plate although Im new to modding in CK3 I have done a few mods for CK2 and EU4 so I might be able to come up with something myself and post the result here

51 minutes ago, SirNicebutdim said:

Great work so far! Hope we will soon see a religion for Giantesses, even if just in a simple away that allows for Female-dominated succession, right now especially in the catholic world its extremely hard to actually get an AI giantess to become ruler of anything

If youve already got too much on your plate although Im new to modding in CK3 I have done a few mods for CK2 and EU4 so I might be able to come up with something myself and post the result here

the workaround for now is to convert to an equal/enatic faith and set succession to enatic. or just start in female dominated world.

religion will not be easy, because we will need separate religions for the giantess and her subjects (they will have different virtues). when we have some variation in terms of possible events/interactions i will start coding religious stuff and event chains to become a giantess/turn some other woman (maybe wife) a giantess.

you can contribute by writing concepts/text/code for new events. but first coordinate it with myself because i already have a few other guys willing to contribute, so that there's no conflict between us all.

Update: Version 1.2.2 is out! It fixes a few bugs and changes execution a little bit. Now a separate event will fire where you can choose how to execute your prisoner (AI giantess will now choose randomly). Also, new execution type added: shoecrush! It features contribution from eill5 from giantesscity.

Screenshots:

2020_09_26_12.png

2020_09_26_13.png

1 hour ago, hamimobe said:

the workaround for now is to convert to an equal/enatic faith and set succession to enatic. or just start in female dominated world.

religion will not be easy, because we will need separate religions for the giantess and her subjects (they will have different virtues). when we have some variation in terms of possible events/interactions i will start coding religious stuff and event chains to become a giantess/turn some other woman (maybe wife) a giantess.

you can contribute by writing concepts/text/code for new events. but first coordinate it with myself because i already have a few other guys willing to contribute, so that there's no conflict between us all.

Are Giantesses supposed to be (near) immortal (considering the *huge* healthboost they get)?
If so portrait aging can be prevented by adding the following line to the giantess trait in gfx/portraits
"forced_portrait_age_index = 5"

From my testing it disables portrait aging starting at the point where someone gets the giantess trait, so if you give it to a 52 year old (for example) wont turn her back into a 20 y/o (lookswise) again

It *might* get overriden if someone gets a positive beauty trait though im not sure, if thats the case thatll be unfixable without removing reduced portrait ageing from beauty traits entirely

29 minutes ago, SirNicebutdim said:

Are Giantesses supposed to be (near) immortal (considering the *huge* healthboost they get)?
If so portrait aging can be prevented by adding the following line to the giantess trait
"forced_portrait_age_index = 5"

From my testing it disables portrait aging starting at the point where someone gets the giantess trait, so if you give it to a 52 year old (for example) wont turn her back into a 20 y/o (lookswise) again

It *might* get overriden if someone gets a positive beauty trait though im not sure, if thats the case thatll be unfixable without removing reduced portrait ageing from beauty traits entirely

well, they are not supposed to be immortal, just living longer than mere humans. i think something like 100-120 years. current values are probably overkill. do you know how fast health declines with age, where is it in the files?

as for aging, they should age slower than mortals, yeah. isn't there a gene which represents age? a modifier could be applied which subtracts a certain number of years from their age. if they are 40, they'll look 20, at 50 will be 30, at 70 40, at 100 50 and so on.

edit: found it, it's in the defines. after 25 there's a chance to lose 0.125 health each year (increases with age). if we assume she will lose health each year, 1 health point gives 8 years. so 5-6 health seems right, i think. there's also HEALTH_PENALTY_PER_YEAR_IN_POOL but i don't understand what it does.

also, do you happen to know what life_expectancy does?

in the dev diary they wrote: 

Octogenarians increase Life Expectancy by 5 years. Unlike a flat health boost, this also makes women able to carry children for 5 more years, and makes character portraits visually age slower.

so shouldn't giantesses look younger already? i will test this right now.

21 minutes ago, hamimobe said:

well, they are not supposed to be immortal, just living longer than mere humans. i think something like 100-120 years. current values are probably overkill. do you know how fast health declines with age, where is it in the files?

as for aging, they should age slower than mortals, yeah. isn't there a gene which represents age? a modifier could be applied which subtracts a certain number of years from their age. if they are 40, they'll look 20, at 50 will be 30, at 70 40, at 100 50 and so on.

edit: found it, it's in the defines. after 25 there's a chance to lose 0.125 health each year (increases with age). if we assume she will lose health each year, 1 health point gives 8 years. so 5-6 health seems right, i think. there's also HEALTH_PENALTY_PER_YEAR_IN_POOL but i don't understand what it does.

also, do you happen to know what life_expectancy does?

in the dev diary they wrote: 

Octogenarians increase Life Expectancy by 5 years. Unlike a flat health boost, this also makes women able to carry children for 5 more years, and makes character portraits visually age slower.

so shouldn't giantesses look younger already? i will test this right now.

I would assume flat out life expectancy would be an absolute that makes the 0,125 that can be lost start later, so for fecund characters for example id then assume the chance of losing health starts at 30.

As for just reducing portrait ageing instead of disabling it entirely youd have to make a seperate age preset and adjust the values that tell the game how the character should morph (as in have curve values lower than normal aging), if aging already gets slower just by increasing life_expectancy without modifying anything else then I assume the game also lets portrait "decay" begin at 25 (or higher if you have a higher flat health expectancy). Note that age is not just a single gene moving around but rather a really long string of all sorts of genes getting modified over time (every single age preset is really really really long)

If thats correct though that should mean giantesses currently would start aging at 75, albeit at the normal rate after that, but lots of things regarding portraits is still a little undocumented

Well, I just tested it, and giving the giantess trait to a woman will make her look younger. Women who are 50 will look like they are 35-40. That's not ideal, but the boost of 40 years is already huge. Probably increasing it won't help.

One thing I noticed though is that giantesses with vassals will get a lot of stress and die young. This makes sense, because the sex event gives quite huge stress gain effect if the vassal fails to impress her or dies during sex (and she isn't sadistic). I think I need to adjust the chance to invite a vassal to have sex. If she has high stress and is not lustful or sadistic, she will be much less likely to invite a vassal to have sex.

Edit:

In the defines I found this:

GRACEFUL_AGING_START = 25

GRACEFUL_AGING_END = 70

MAX_AGE = 100.0

I think if I increase the last two values and increase their life expectancy even further, I might achieve what I want.

31 minutes ago, hamimobe said:

Well, I just tested it, and giving the giantess trait to a woman will make her look younger. Women who are 50 will look like they are 35-40. That's not ideal, but the boost of 40 years is already huge. Probably increasing it won't help.

One thing I noticed though is that giantesses with vassals will get a lot of stress and die young. This makes sense, because the sex event gives quite huge stress gain effect if the vassal fails to impress her or dies during sex (and she isn't sadistic). I think I need to adjust the chance to invite a vassal to have sex. If she has high stress and is not lustful or sadistic, she will be much less likely to invite a vassal to have sex.

Edit:

In the defines I found this:

GRACEFUL_AGING_START = 25

GRACEFUL_AGING_END = 70

MAX_AGE = 100.0

I think if I increase the last two values and increase their life expectancy even further, I might achieve what I want.

as an alternative to making the event for sex less likely, you could also implement a chain for the giantess to let out her frustration on said vassal after he doesnt impress where he gets hurt letting her recover from stress (where the AI would obviously be more likely to do this if she is already stressed quite a bit)

(This is under the assumption that sex slaves are a mechanic only intended for cruel giants, and not for gentle ones should they ever be implemented)

54 minutes ago, SirNicebutdim said:

as an alternative to making the event for sex less likely, you could also implement a chain for the giantess to let out her frustration on said vassal after he doesnt impress where he gets hurt letting her recover from stress (where the AI would obviously be more likely to do this if she is already stressed quite a bit)

(This is under the assumption that sex slaves are a mechanic only intended for cruel giants, and not for gentle ones should they ever be implemented)

Well, it's already in the mod. If they failed to satisfy the giantess, she can let him live or crush him. I will have to rebalance stress effects from thiese interactions, it seems.

20 minutes ago, srx47 said:

да просто забавная картинка, я там же нашёл другой вариант анала, помоему менее анимешный и более акутальный

ass.png

наверное, на это не надо отдельную иконку, а то слишком много выйдет. просто задница пусть будет, как сейчас)

слушай, а не мог бы ты сделать иконку для стоп великанши? раз уж есть экзекуция стопами, то можно и трейт сделать, тоже чтобы было 1-3 звезды.

I would like to see your feedback on the following idea: what do you think of full-scale lifestyle trees for both tinies and giantesses? I imagine that the points will be earned by interactions and events rather than steady monthly gain (so that you will still focus on martial/diplomacy/etc.).

If this sounds like a good idea, what trees do you expect to see for both giantesses and tinies? What should be the theme of each tree and what bonuses should they give? For example an easy one is an ass/vore/feet tree for the giantesses which unlock new abilities and give some bonuses (the traits will be just a badge of honour then with some bonuses rather than giving new abilities). But it could be grouped in some other way too, for example gentle tree, evil tree, contest tree (against other giantesses). 

For tinies we could for example have service tree (better relations with giantesses, higher chance to please them, better relations with the church, and so on), giantess seductor tree (higher chance of successful schemes on giantesses, making giantesses your lovers and so on) and combat tree (bonuses while fighting giantesses if you want to defy them). 

2 hours ago, hamimobe said:

I would like to see your feedback on the following idea: what do you think of full-scale lifestyle trees for both tinies and giantesses? I imagine that the points will be earned by interactions and events rather than steady monthly gain (so that you will still focus on martial/diplomacy/etc.).

If this sounds like a good idea, what trees do you expect to see for both giantesses and tinies? What should be the theme of each tree and what bonuses should they give? For example an easy one is an ass/vore/feet tree for the giantesses which unlock new abilities and give some bonuses (the traits will be just a badge of honour then with some bonuses rather than giving new abilities). But it could be grouped in some other way too, for example gentle tree, evil tree, contest tree (against other giantesses). 

For tinies we could for example have service tree (better relations with giantesses, higher chance to please them, better relations with the church, and so on), giantess seductor tree (higher chance of successful schemes on giantesses, making giantesses your lovers and so on) and combat tree (bonuses while fighting giantesses if you want to defy them). 

Lifestyle tree: Issue with this is you cant get perks without currently having that tree as active iirc, so itd mean even though you gain the points by other means youd still have to go to a focus (and be stuck with it) of that tree for 5 years to get your perks. Still I think the tree is a good idea, though you might want to balance it around a hybrid playstyle since you wont be able to do other trees efficiently in the meantime.

Personally id make 3 new lifestyles for giantesses and 2 for tinies (might sound like a bit much)
Giantess tree 1: Body part profficiency Ass/vore/feet

Giantess tree 2: Evil Giantess Lifestyle Slavekeeping/Cruel things like crushing/General tree to be more profficient at abusing your size/power to further your interests

Giantess tree 3: Gentle Giantess Lifestyle (bit harder to come up with trees here but think like pets etc maybe even a romance-like tree)

Tiny tree 1: Worshipping lifestyle, 3 trees maybe dedicated to serving the giantess in several ways

Tiny tree 2: Resistance lifestyle, trees that give the tinies a bigger chance of survival in situations and events 

Though arguably you could make the 2 tiny trees into one, and merge the Evil and Gentle into 1 together with a more neutral option to have Evil/Gentle/Neutral, id definitely keep the body parts one seperate though

2 hours ago, SirNicebutdim said:

Lifestyle tree: Issue with this is you cant get perks without currently having that tree as active iirc, so itd mean even though you gain the points by other means youd still have to go to a focus (and be stuck with it) of that tree for 5 years to get your perks. Still I think the tree is a good idea, though you might want to balance it around a hybrid playstyle since you wont be able to do other trees efficiently in the meantime.

Personally id make 3 new lifestyles for giantesses and 2 for tinies (might sound like a bit much)
Giantess tree 1: Body part profficiency Ass/vore/feet

Giantess tree 2: Evil Giantess Lifestyle Slavekeeping/Cruel things like crushing/General tree to be more profficient at abusing your size/power to further your interests

Giantess tree 3: Gentle Giantess Lifestyle (bit harder to come up with trees here but think like pets etc maybe even a romance-like tree)

Tiny tree 1: Worshipping lifestyle, 3 trees maybe dedicated to serving the giantess in several ways

Tiny tree 2: Resistance lifestyle, trees that give the tinies a bigger chance of survival in situations and events 

Though arguably you could make the 2 tiny trees into one, and merge the Evil and Gentle into 1 together with a more neutral option to have Evil/Gentle/Neutral, id definitely keep the body parts one seperate though

This is not true AFAIK, Shrek event gives stewardship points and I was able to get a stewardship perk even though I had a different focus. I might me mistaken, but I definitely remember this. Why won't I be able to buy a perk if I have the points? Could someone verify this?

The problem with the body part proficiency tree is that you need to invent what benefits it is going to give. Right now I don't really know. Personally I'm more in favour of body part perks being spread in the other trees (because they could be used both by a gentle giantess and an evil one) as different lines (for example ass/feet/vore in the evil tree). If body parts are a seperate tree, then I don't know what exactly should be in evil/gentle trees. So I don't know what the third tree should contain, but I lean towards struggle against other giantesses (because it makes the most sense).

As for tiny, I don't think it makes sense that survival is a different tree, since if you want to please them you have to survive these interactions. 

So for now I lean towards the following division: 

Giantess: evil tree (ass, vore, feet lines unlocking new options, for example ass line will let you put tiny into your underwear and do atomic buttcrush, vore will let you absorb good traits and detain prisoners in your belly), gentle tree (also three lines, less chance to accidentally kill tinies, additional bonuses for successful sex, seducing other with your body parts), contest tree (increased chance to win duels with other giantesses, war benefits against other giantesses, maybe access to a plot to shrink giantess).

Tiny: servitude/seduction/struggle lines.

Oh, this isn't connected, but I just thought of a cool idea and decided to share it (so that I won't forget). A decision to start a giantess feast, where you invite fellow giantesses and eat tinies together.

If you don’t feel overwhelmed yet, here another suggestion: I feel like a religion would be needed since the typical government and religion don’t actually fit the setting. A very simple idea would be to make the custom religion adopted via decision, so no need to accumulate piety for years to form a female dominated custom religion. 

Soooo: Giantism would be a female dominated religion with a secular head of faith, so some Giantess who got the decision will be head of faith and after her her daughters. 
Men on the other hand will be clerics and responsible for worshipping. 
Tenets could be lewd, cannibalism, holy sacrifices, etc. 

edit: Jesus, my writing. 

4 hours ago, karlsonf said:

If you don’t feel overwhelmed yet, here another suggestion: I feel like a religion would be needed since the typical government and religion don’t actually fit the setting. A very simple idea would be to make the custom religion adopted via decision, so no need to accumulate piety for years to form a female dominated custom religion. 

Soooo: Giantism would be a female dominated religion with a secular head of faith, so some Giantess who got the decision will be head of faith and after her her daughters. 
Men on the other hand will be clerics and responsible for worshipping. 
Tenets could be lewd, cannibalism, holy sacrifices, etc. 

edit: Jesus, my writing. 

Next update (1.3) will have an event chain to create the giantess faith (and by extension to create giantesses). There will be 3 giantess faiths. I decided that tinies and giantesses will share the same faiths, although faiths will still work asymmetrically.

I already have the concept for the event chains and the faiths, and am currently coding it.