[mod] (Not So) Simple Shafts

17 minutes ago, Peter Jackson said:

Male body is working for me (although not the carnalitas version included), the simple slits one is not, women still have the leaf!

Its probably some incompatiblity on my end, need to test further

image.png.a2d1772ca0048575cc8dca9283100d55.png

I think i found it, while there is slit in this, there is no leaf either, and if i "undress" a character using the undress mod, it selects the default "no clothes" instead of this one without the leaf.

I dont get why theres no slit though

On 2/8/2022 at 4:54 PM, disposabletemp said:

Here's an update to Simple Shafts for Royal Court. Give credit to the original mod author WaffleIron.

I didn't update the Carnalitas/futa stuff because it would be more complicated to fix and I don't think Carn is currently working.

simple_shafts_rc.zip 15.14 MB · 1,362 downloads

downloaded this but the european style seated pose seems to glitch out once penises are added. Is there a way to resolve this?

On 2/15/2022 at 11:41 PM, -Camille- said:

Hello people! I've made a zip with simple slits and shafts. It seems to be working for me, but I'm not sure the penis traits affect the actual size. you can still use the slider in the designer though.

ZIP file with simple slits, simple shaft 2.0.0 and update meshes and ethnicities, as well as carn and shafts for her: simple_slite_and_shafts-2.0.1.zip

starting from this, i looked into the files and was able to get the penis traits (and sliders) to reflect on male characters, but not on female (futa) characters. seems to be because the female "penis" is added as a clothing mesh while the male penis is part of an entirely new mesh. anyone else facing this problem? any workarounds?

On 3/15/2022 at 3:38 PM, agerestriction0322 said:

starting from this, i looked into the files and was able to get the penis traits (and sliders) to reflect on male characters, but not on female (futa) characters. seems to be because the female "penis" is added as a clothing mesh while the male penis is part of an entirely new mesh. anyone else facing this problem? any workarounds?

yeah I'm having the same problem 

Is it possible to somehow make this mod not to change body into super-thin sticks? It wasn't so in previous versions.

Also there was modification to change balls size here (in the first pages). Is it possible to re-integrate it?

• 1 month later...
On 3/16/2022 at 1:38 AM, agerestriction0322 said:

Can you share your files? Even with that fix, as stated above European rulers' penises are all bugged out and look like knobs and futa penises look like some kind of ugly sticks without tetures

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2022 at 3:21 PM, -Camille- said:

I have update the descriptors with the proper version and path. It should work now, thanks for the feedback! :) I have tried creating a new character and used the slider on my machine without crash, but I'd love a confirmation! :)

simple_slits_and_shafts-2.0.2.zip

As @agerestriction0322 I took a deep look into these files, because I just wanna play with the dicks & tits feature from carnalitas and therefore create my personally light modified copy of the involved carn-files to cooperate with Simple S. For the same reason I didn't check simple_shaft_her.mod. I'm not playing with futa-persons and haven't the slightest idea which carn-files are involved.

I'm playing with the usual / most common graphical mods as Fullscreen Barbershop, Ultimate Tooltip, Better Character UI, More Religion Tenets Slots, etc. I also use Community Flavour Pack (CFP), Ethnicities and Portraits Expanded (EPE), Ruler Designer Unlocked and some not that common mods.

Playing with this configuration, simple_slits.mod and simple_shafts.mod worked out of the box without any problems. Even historical persons as beloved petty king Murchad of Munster looks normal and not as skinny as in the early days of Royal Court.

For using simple_shafts_carn.mod I had to do 2 minor and 1 major adjustments.

1. In ss_genes_penis_siz.txt I had to add a missing "}" in the gene_bs_eunuch-function.

2. I recreated the 00_ethnicities_templates.txt by pasting the "Simple Shafts"-block into the original file from the game, cause there might have been some minor changes by update 1.6.

3. Carnalitas expanded its dicks & tits feature by introducing a god/bad opinion about size and renamed the dt-traits from "dick_small_3" to "dick_small_good_3" and "dick_small_bad_3", etc. Therefore, the penis size-function in 02_penis.txt had to be rewritten for interrogating all oft the 12 new traits instead of the 6 old traits.

After these changes, "simple shafts" synchronized the pictured dick size without problems with the dick traits from carnalitas.

And Yes, I'ld like to share my modified files with anybody, but alas I don't know how tu adjust a zip-file to this comment.

21 hours ago, GeniusMind said:

As @agerestriction0322 I took a deep look into these files, because I just wanna play with the dicks & tits feature from carnalitas and therefore create my personally light modified copy of the involved carn-files to cooperate with Simple S. For the same reason I didn't check simple_shaft_her.mod. I'm not playing with futa-persons and haven't the slightest idea which carn-files are involved.

I'm playing with the usual / most common graphical mods as Fullscreen Barbershop, Ultimate Tooltip, Better Character UI, More Religion Tenets Slots, etc. I also use Community Flavour Pack (CFP), Ethnicities and Portraits Expanded (EPE), Ruler Designer Unlocked and some not that common mods.

Playing with this configuration, simple_slits.mod and simple_shafts.mod worked out of the box without any problems. Even historical persons as beloved petty king Murchad of Munster looks normal and not as skinny as in the early days of Royal Court.

For using simple_shafts_carn.mod I had to do 2 minor and 1 major adjustments.

1. In ss_genes_penis_siz.txt I had to add a missing "}" in the gene_bs_eunuch-function.

2. I recreated the 00_ethnicities_templates.txt by pasting the "Simple Shafts"-block into the original file from the game, cause there might have been some minor changes by update 1.6.

3. Carnalitas expanded its dicks & tits feature by introducing a god/bad opinion about size and renamed the dt-traits from "dick_small_3" to "dick_small_good_3" and "dick_small_bad_3", etc. Therefore, the penis size-function in 02_penis.txt had to be rewritten for interrogating all oft the 12 new traits instead of the 6 old traits.

After these changes, "simple shafts" synchronized the pictured dick size without problems with the dick traits from carnalitas.

And Yes, I'ld like to share my modified files with anybody, but alas I don't know how tu adjust a zip-file to this comment.

this button....
image.png.62aa95fee3434083aced0dd7e1170acc.png

5 hours ago, GeniusMind said:

I'ld be happy to use that button, but it doesn't show up for me, neither with firefox-browser nor with chromium-browser. ? Maybe because I rejoined just LoversLab a few days ago.

i use Firefox, and that is wierd...
have you remove history or cookie&cache

@adaw404 As I expected, today the link for attaching files appeared.

As I promised, here comes my personal version of the "simple_shafts_carn"-mod.

But I've to admit, that it's not working as perfectly as I supposed first. Technically, the synchronization with dicks & tits of carnalitas is working fine. But "simple_shafts" and "simple_shafts_carn" are causing graphical issues: more than 20% of the male are exposing skin at places (mostly breast and belly) where it ought to be covered by fabric. I guess, that's caused by the change of the body model for the 3D-features of the royal court. That problem is highly above my abilities as a modder. It's up to others to solve it.

This issue is interrupting immersion, therefore I deactivated those mods. But if you like to play with nude characters, it might be okay to you. ?

simple_shafts_carn-2.1.0.zip

16 hours ago, GeniusMind said:

@adaw404 As I expected, today the link for attaching files appeared.

As I promised, here comes my personal version of the "simple_shafts_carn"-mod.

But I've to admit, that it's not working as perfectly as I supposed first. Technically, the synchronization with dicks & tits of carnalitas is working fine. But "simple_shafts" and "simple_shafts_carn" are causing graphical issues: more than 20% of the male are exposing skin at places (mostly breast and belly) where it ought to be covered by fabric. I guess, that's caused by the change of the body model for the 3D-features of the royal court. That problem is highly above my abilities as a modder. It's up to others to solve it.

This issue is interrupting immersion, therefore I deactivated those mods. But if you like to play with nude characters, it might be okay to you. ?

simple_shafts_carn-2.1.0.zip 10.39 kB · 3 downloads

thankyou for this

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/12/2022 at 12:38 AM, Fremitus said:

I'm still having trouble getting it to work, unfortunately. Everyone's still got the fig leaves. 

Probably an issue with the load order, or mod compatibility.

Anyways it's of no use to make it work, because PDX changed a couple of things about the base body. Which means that with Simple Shafts / Slits installed, there is a hilarious amount of clipping on clothes. I'm seeing a lot of men with their pecs and abs peeking through (tested individually with vanilla and EPE)

Sadly unplayable in the current state.

• 2 months later...
On 10/2/2022 at 8:34 AM, yoyoman69 said:

Here's an updated version for 1.7

It's just a compilation of the fixes I've seen earlier and my updates of the asset files.

It's Slits and Shafts all in one, no need for the original files

Simple Slits + Shafts 1.7.zip 30.82 MB · 55 downloads

Hello. Thanks for update!

Is it possible to add separate gene for balls size? In one of old versions there was such function, but it seems it doesn't work now with new bodyshape. Here are two old blendshapes files.

ss_male_bs_body_scrotum_size_max.mesh ss_male_bs_body_scrotum_size_min.mesh

Edited by Getleh
On 10/3/2022 at 10:15 PM, Getleh said:

Hello. Thanks for update!

Is it possible to add separate gene for balls size? In one of old versions there was such function, but it seems it doesn't work now with new bodyshape. Here are two old blendshapes files.

ss_male_bs_body_scrotum_size_max.mesh 224.88 kB · 1 download ss_male_bs_body_scrotum_size_min.mesh 224.88 kB · 1 download

Do you have that old version stored somewhere perchance? I can add the shapes to the asset files theoretically, if they're compatible.

On 10/4/2022 at 1:57 PM, chonkybiscuit said:

Does the new version include the carnalitas compatability?

Yes it does. Although I'm not sure I like how saggy the breasts look with the big tits trait. But they should be fully functional.

Edited by yoyoman69